Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:56 am

Anna was impressed "wow my own personal weather man, that could come in handy" She was glad it was gonna be bad weather day, it meant she wouldn't have to worry about hiding away in the shade all the time, she could be a bit more normal. She took his hand, "why don't you come in here, that way you wont be able to see how high up you are"
"Don't worry i won't bite, hard" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 am

Jared laughed, " It's not you I am worried about." Standing up and easily jumping out the branches where the tree house sat.

" Knowing the weather is hand, sometimes I head towards to bad weather if I feel like a few days of just being 'normal'"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 am

Anna laughed and pulled him down to sit beside her, her hand staying on his. "I can understand that, being able to act normal once in a while would probably make a refreshing change. I wouldn't want to do it too often though, i like being different, its more fun. Being unbelievably flexible can have its uses" she smiled thinking of what those uses could be.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Jared laughed, taking his hand away from Anna's and using it to push his hair but it flopped straight back again.

" I am going to move on today. After last night it's best not to hang around here, I think we will head up the coast. A few days of bad weather sounds appealing to me." He smiled at Anna, " It will give you time to get some more clothes, perhaps find something else to wear other than those leather in the day."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Anna grinned and looked at JAred, not being able to hide her shock. A sparkle appearing in her eyes.
"Does that mean that you still want me to come with you? I mean, i know you said icould stay but i wasn't sure... ANd yes i do need something other than leathers to wear, to be honest they are not that comfortable, they chafe" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Jared smiled, " I said you could stay as long as you need to and I meant it. Anna I am a man of my word, I don't go back on what I say."

He leaned back and rested on his elbows, stretching out his long muscular legs. " Yes staying in leathers all the time is just mad, the guys are starting to thing you have a leather fetish." chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Anna laughed and moved to rest on her front, leaning on her elbows, her chin resting on her hands. "Nothing wrong with a bit of leather fun" she winked. "and anyway, i didnt exactly have a lot of time for shopping or room in my bag for that matter for new clothes. So i wore what was sensible at the time. Even if it is not that practical now.So long as i can keep wearin my leather jacket though, it is comfortable, and it covers up these babies a bit" pushing her hands on her breasts which were barely still in her top, especially as she haad not had time to put on underwear earlier with all the candy stuff happening.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Jared looked as she pushed her breasts and laughed, his shoulders shaking slightly as the deep rumble escaped.

" We will head off later this morning, I will head towards to one of he bigger town of the coast so you can pick up some stuff and we will camp threre for a night or two so you can get yourself sorted. "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Anna moved and kissed him softly on the cheek, "thankyou, i appreciate it, in fact i appreciate everythign you have done for me, i didn't think men existed who were like you." Then, a little bit of courage building up in her, she moved her lips to his, kissing him lightly on the lips before moving away again shyly. He tasted amazing, and the cool hardness of his lips matched hers perfectly. She was never likely to forget that feeling, or anything he had done for her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Jared stiffened slightly as she kissed him lightly on the lips, her cool firm lips just touching.

He nodded, "It's fine, no big deal. We better head back to camp. I want to hit the road just after Dawn breaks."

Jared pushed himself away from the branches and the tree, landing on the floor below. "You don't have to come back now. I just need to get the guys moving but be sure to be be back in at least a hours."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Anna felt humiliated as JAred walked away. She watched him leave and then punched the tree, sending a crack in it all the way down. She sat there for an hour, not moving, to embaressed to go back to the camp. But then she decided she had better and made her way back, running and arriving tghere in just a few seconds before throwing all her stuff in a bag and folding up her tent, slipping her jacket on and heading over to her bike where she threw on her helmet and waited for the others to finish getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Jared went back to camp and told everyone they where moving on. Everyone did as they where told and packed up the camp and within the hour they where ready to go.

"We are heading up the coast and then crossing inland to got to Sugar Loaf State Park near Santa Rosa. We will stay there for a few days. Gives everyone a few days near a big town so they can sort themselves out or just take in a few creature comforts"

He looked over to where Anna was on her bike waiting, he smiled. Before starting his bike and leading them out the campsite and down the road.

Last edited by Jared Jones on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Anna listened as Jared explained where they would be going before she started her engine and followed everyone out, staying at the back of the group, just happy to follow everyone else for now.
She had decided to stop trying it on with Jared, his reaction told her what she needed to know, and it was just a little kiss, she would not push it any more.
She barely even noticed the time as they travelled. The trees and other cars passing in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm

They rode for most of the day, only stopping to fill up there tanks and for the guys to eat. Soon they arrived at Sugar Loaf where the campsite Jared had organized was ready and waiting.

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 30fc40

They pulled in there bikes and parked them in a row. Jared got of his bike and smiled, "Enjoy boys... and girls" Looking over at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Anna realised she was actually the only girl left in the group as they parked up their bikes. The campsite was gorgeous, it even had a day bed in it.
It had started to rain slightly so Anna quickly unpacked her tent and threw her bag and her guitar inside before letting jared know she was going for a shower.
she looked around and saw an open outdorr showerblock not far from the cmaping area. There were no crtains over the cubicles so anna threw up her towel as a makeshift one as best as she could and undressed quickly before slinging her clothes out and turning on the shower. The only temperature being cold, which was perfect for her.
It felt good having the trickle of cold water running down her back and over her skin. She grabbed her shower gel, chocolate scented and massaged it in, trying to rid herself of the smell of leather a bit and washed her hair. She had only bought one bottle with her and that was soon used up, she would have to buy some more later.
She carried on standing under the water as the rain, now falling pretty heavily mixed with the water from the shower, hitting her face as she pointed it up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Jared slowly made his tent, taking his time so that he has something to do. A couple of the guys had decided to go and stay in the lodge, taking advantage of the creature comforts that he had mentioned. He gave a little wave acknowledging that he had heard say she was going to shower. The rain was steady and constant drizzle now but Jared did not bother to go in his tent, it's not as if he was going to get cold. He looked at the tents. There where only 4 of them, the rain persuading more of the guys to go to the lodge instead.

Jared grabbed a towel and some clothes and headed for the showers. He wanted to get the days dirt from riding him off. Anna was there still busy, he averted his eyes. Taking the cubicle furthest away. He did not make a makeshift door he didn't see the point, there was hardly enough one around. He stripped his clothes off and stood under the cold water, smiling as it hit his cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Anna turned ot face away as she noticed Jared entering a shower cubicle a few down from hers, not bothering to cover it wiht a towel.
She wished the water was even colder as she thought of him in the shower.
She tried singing to ehrself to distract her mind. Singing the words to There You'll be by Faith Hill. She decided to wash ehrslef again, stll not feeling completely clean, squeezing out the last bit of gell form the bottle and running it down her long legs and over her front.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Jared put his head under the shower letting the cool water pour down his back, bracing his hands on either side of the taps on the small wooden fencing that made the cubicle.

He smiled listening to Anna sing to herself and reaching for the gel again.

"Anna can I borrow some of your soap I don't seem to have any." He turned and looked at her, "Throw it and I'll catch."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:06 pm

"sure if you can get any out of the bottle, and if you dont mind smelling like chocolate." She turned to throw the tube at Jared and saw that he was loking straight at her through the slats in the sides of the cubicle.
She threw it, hard, "need me to come and cleam you back for you?" she teased before turning away again, making sure she didn;t look anywhere she shouldnt
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Jared caught the gel and laughed, " I don't mind smelling of chocolate, it might be good to try it out, see if it makes me more irresistible to the ladies."

Pouring what little was left into his hand and massaging it all over his tall, lean, muscular body. Rinsing it off quickly before turning the shower off. Shaking his head to get rid of the the extra water it held.

"Do you want to head in to Santa Rosa today or tomorrow?" stepping out the shower and taking his towel to cover himself. Standing next to his clothes but not putting them on yet.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Not realising over the sound of his ytalkign and the osund of the rain and shower that he had moved from his cubicle anna grabbed her towel down and stepped out of her shower and standing alost bright in front of her was JAred, comeplety naked and so was she.
She turned and quickly wrapped the towel round herself before turning off the shower. "TOday would be good" she stammered. His body was amzing, she had tried not to look but she coudln't help it. He was big. Very big.
"I have run out of a few bits i need, if thats ok" SHe caried on facing away. She didn't trust herself to turn round. And she had promise dherself not to come on to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Jared laughed, "Thats fine you and me can ride in together later. The rest of the guys are rather enjoying being near a big town and some luxuries, so they are all busy."

He took the small towel that was round his waist that hardly covered anything off and twirled it and then snapped it so it smacked Anna in the ass. He laughed. "Don't tell me you embarrassed of a bit of naked flesh." Jared turned to his clothes and picked them up and chuckled. "I better go get dressed then I dont want to give you heart failure" Turning and walking back to his tent, naked holing his clothes in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Anna squeeled as Jared flicked his towel at her. As he walked away she called to him "who said anything about being embaressed? I was trying to be polite".
She turned and picked up her discarded clothes and almsot ran back to her tent before throwing them in and pulling out her last outfit. A lacy corset top that again she could not wear a bra with and a pair of low riding wet-look leggings. She might be able to get away with a black thong with those. She pulled one out and then hurridly put them on before brushing her hair. There was no point in drying it so she left it damp down her back. She then pulled out the makeup kit that Alice had given her for trasvel purposes. Anna had also instructed her on how to do it whihc was useful so she spent a coujple of minutes applying a small amount of smooky eyeshadow, waterproof mascara and eyeliner, a small amount of blusher and some pink lipgloss. She had to admit she did look more human with it on.
She put her boots back on and stepped out her tent. The rain coming down in just a drizzle now and went to sit on the day bed, leaning back on it and realising that the corset top gave her one hell of a cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Jared slipped into his tent. Pulling on a pair of black snug jeans, a black button up long sleeved shirt and throwing on a black wool lined coat, that showed of his slim muscular build.

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 Jared_leto-11242930037

When he as done he went to find Anna who was sitting on the day bed, stopping a few feet away calling out to get her attention, although he knew she alrady was aware of him standing there. "Are you ready? We can head off now."

The rain slicking back his hair. A smile on his face showing off his dimple
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Anna sat back nup, then stared with ehr mouth opwn as she saw AJred in front of her looking absolutely bloody amazing. his outfit showing off his slim figure and his hair slicked back, revealing his beautiful eyes, and his dimple. Thaat Fucking dimple. He was beautiful, as beautiful as a man could be. She could feel heat pooling between her legs and shifted herself lightly to try to get rid of it. It didnt work.
All she could do was nod and stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next