Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Embry groaned loudly and sat up on the bed, looking at the bathroom door. Honestly, why did she get mad when he tried to tell her that he did trust but not when she thought that he didn't trust her?

"I wasn't 'adding' it to make you feel better!" he called out. "I was 'adding' it because I realized that you didn't understand what I said."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Tanya turned the shower on, she heard Embry calling out and she turned and shout back at door," What is there to misunderstand about I DONT THINK.... dont clearly that leaves room for doubt!!"

She stepped under the shower the sound of the rushing water in her ears soothing, her hands braced against the wall her shoulders heaving. She wasn't sure if she wanted to cry our punch a hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Goddammit, what could he say to that? Well, there probably was something to say to it--plenty of things to say to it, actually--but none of them would solve his problem or resolve the fight.

Instead, he got up and walked to the door. He knocked on it lightly and called in.

"Look, I'm sorry," he said with a sigh. "I misspoke. I didn't mean that I doubted. I don't. You're a lot more trustworthy than most of the people I know."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Tanya stepped out from the water, and opened the door to the bathroom, standing naked and dripping wet in front of him. She looked at him but she didn't day anything. Tanya turned to go back to stand under the shower but left the door open.

She did not trust herself to speak but hoped that the open door was enough for him to realise that she was angry but that she cared.... she still liked him... she was just hurt.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Even when she was angry and he was upset about it, it was still hard for Embry to keep his eyes off her dripping wet, naked body, but he decided to keep them down for now.

Tanya had left the door open, even if she didn't speak, and he realized that she wasn't so angry at him that she wasn't going to have anything more to do with him. She just needed time to think of what to say.

He sat down outside the door so that part of him would be visible from inside the bathroom, and he waited. He wanted to see what he next signal would be, and he wanted to think of his next move.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:42 am

Tanya rested her head against the cool tile wall, her hands on the wall above her head.

She could see Embry at the door, waiting, for what she did not know, it was clear that he had doubts, swearing under her breath, the anger and tears chocking her, she lifted her small hand and hit the wall. Making the tiles crack and shatter....
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 am

Embry heard the tiles shatter, and he leaped up to his feet, running into the bathroom. Was she worse? Angrier or more upset? What was it? He had to know.

"Tanya, are you all right?" he asked. His voice was hoarse, and he knew that his faith had gone white. He didn't want her to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 am

Tanya didn't look at him but slowly removed her hand from the wall and shook it, not that it hurt but to shake of bits of tile of her knuckles and hand. She shook her head, her eyes down.

"I am fine. I'm a a vampire remember I can't hurt myself."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:06 am

"Not physically you can't at least," Embry said, getting up and walking toward her. He reached out quickly and cupped her chin in his hand, titling her head up to look at him. She might be quick, but he could move faster than her if he could catch her off guard.

"I'm sorry," he said again, and his eyes moved down to her hand. Little bits and pieces of tiles sparkled on her knuckles, and he brushed the flecks away, not wanting them to mar her skin.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 am

Tanya dared to look up at him pulling her hand away, her eyes smoldering. "Sorry for what Embry.... that you doubt me or that you tried to cover it up!!" She stepped back the water cascading down her back. Looking at him. She was so angry and yet as he stood there she wanted nothing more than to be in his arms
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 am

"That I made you think that I doubt you," he replied, and he couldn't keep his eyes from going down her body once more. Once again though, his gaze was drawn to her face, even as upset as she looked.

"I'm sorry that I made you doubt me too," he added because he knew that it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:34 am

Tanya noticed how Embry looked at her body, up and down, even if it was just for a second or two. She turned and switched off the shower, side stepping Embry to get pass. Grabbing the fluffy white robe putting it on and tied a not in the belt.

" I dont doubt you Embry not even now when i am..... cross. You cant even talk to me without thinking of....." she spun round and stomped into the bedroom. Sitting on the sofa and watching the TV
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 am

Embry groaned again, smacking himself on the forehead. How could she say that when she so obviously doubted his feelings for her?

But then that's the only thing about her that I doubt, he thought, breathing in deeply to calm himself down already. He had to get to the bottom of this.

Embry took a towel from the rack and wrapped it around his hips. He couldn't have this conversation completely naked.

"What can't I talk to you without thinking of?" he asked. He wanted to know what she was thinking. It was sort of important to solving his dilemma
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 am

Tanya's eyes strayed from the TV for a moment, taking in Embry standing there in a towel.

"By the fact that you now have a towel around your waist I think you know the answer to your own question."

She cuddled into the sofa wrapping her arms round her knees, she wanted him to hold her but she was angry and would not ask
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:00 am

"That's not why I put that around my waist," Embry said, taking a seat next to her. "And that's not all that I think about. It's just hard not to look at your body when you're naked and dripping wet." And that was true. He was a guy after all, and she was beyond stunning.

He moved closer and wrapped an arm around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he said again. "I've never gotten this involved with someone so quickly, and I love it, but I don't really know what to do or say sometimes." He had to admit his own incompetence. It wasn't something that he could really deny.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am

Tanya's hand went to his head and stroked his hair. She let out a deep breath, "Embry I think I understand thats it more than sex for you but..... what is it, what is this. How can it be anything if don't trust me. Is there more...." it all came tumbling out of her, questions and fears that she had.

Tanya bit her lip and looked away, berating her self for having said so much.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:18 am

Embry hadn't realized that she was so afraid, and he held her more tightly, trying to comfort her. He stroked her hair and her back tenderly, his knuckles skimming along her spine.

"I do trust you, Tanya," he said, kissing her shoulder gently. "I know that you won't try to kill me or any humans or betray the pack or do anything terrible like that. I know that you won't do anything bad to me and that you're not just going to run off without an explanation unless maybe I screw up really, really badly."

He paused, breathing in deeply. He needed to tell her some more now.

"As for what this is...I can't predict the future," he said. "I know that I do want a relationship though, and I know..." He paused for breath again so that he could work up his courage. "I know that I'll give you whatever you want as long as I can get over my fears that I'll hurt you or that I'll screw up by giving you it. I can't do anything else, and I don't want to do anything else.." He wondered if she'd understand the hint of what had happened to him when he'd first seen her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 am

OOC: Small but important edit.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 am

Tanya turned to face him and buried her head in his shoulder, her arms waving round his waist and holding him tight.

" I don't want to be anywhere else but here with you. I want to see you happy, with that grin on your face and I want to be the one to do it. I will give you anything you ask for, " tanya looked up at him a shy smile on her lips,

"There is nothing I can deny you..... and your not the only one scared of screwing up. I've never.....fel......this is all new to me."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 am

This was so far beyond anything that Embry had expected, and he wouldn't have believed how quickly things had turned around and how well their fight had ended. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest, thumping excitedly against his ribcage, and he thought that it might burst, he was so happy.

She feels the same! he thought in amazement. Or at least she feels a lot.

He smiled down at her lovingly and just as shyly, and he cupped his cheek in her hand to give her a gentle kiss.

"Oh, God, Tanya, you have no idea how happy that makes me, knowing that you're feeling a lot too and that you understand," he said, giving her a kiss. "Thank you for being so honest." His words came out so much more easily now that he wasn't as worried.

With a teasing smile, he added, "And at least if we screw up, we'll probably do it together, and now we know that we can make up after fights too."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 am

Tanya smiled at Embry feeling herself relax and that warm glow that he brought to her returning.

"Is that all there is too making up after a fight, " she looked at him with big twinkling eyes, "or is there more."

Leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips, her hands trailing down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 am

Her cool hands burned over Embry's skin, and he moved his left hand down to her hip, gently pulling her into his lap.

"I think that this is the part where we're supposed to have hot, really rough, really angry sex," he replied, smirking teasingly, "but I think that we'd have to have yelled a lot more for that to happen. And you'd have probably had to have hit me at least once."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Tanya smiled, " Sex with you is always hot,' her hand stroking his chest slowly going lower. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the jaw, her lips grazing till they reached his ear.

" I am not angry anymore but I think we can manage rough if you like." whispering in his ear. Her nails starting to dig in as they made there way to the edge of his towel.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Embry let out a hiss when he felt her nails raking down toward his hip, and he undid the belt on the robe, sliding his hands over her stomach.

"How about this?" he asked, his lips ghosting over her jaw as he spoke. "Since I started the fight, you get to pick how we do it."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Tanya smiled and wrapped her arms round Embry and put her head on his heart, listening.

"I don't know....." she whispered. No one one had ever really asked before. Men told her what they wanted or she did what pleased her but no one one had ever asked her and she had never cared about the other person. Tanya wanted to please Embry and the emotion what new and strange, she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next