Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:33 am

Embry felt his heart skip a beat when his eyes met hers, and he leaned in to press his lips to hers.

"You're welcome," he said, "and thank you for yours." He wasn't sure that he deserved it from her, but he was grateful for it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:36 am

Tanya jumped off his lap and quickly put her clothes back on. A blur. She smiled at him and his surprised face.

"Stay here I will be right back, I promise." smiling.

She opened the door, and left.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:58 am

What's she doing now? Embry wondered, reaching for his pants and pulling them on. She didn't seem angry or upset anymore, so he believed that she would be back soon.

But what's she getting? he thought, and he got up and began to pace. He hated waiting for things sometimes, and whenever he knew that he was going to get a surprise, be it good or bad, he was always wondering what it would be.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 am

Tanya ran as fast as she could, it was not far and she had what she needed in a matter of minutes.

With her hands full she ran back to the hotel, not bothering to knock but slipping inside the room quietly and smiled, watching Embry pace.

She cleared her throat and her eyes twinkled as he turned to face her, she held out her hand, " I wasn't sure what you liked so I sort of got a bit from all of them"

Holding out fast food bags, taco bell, McDonald, burger king, subway .

"They should all still be hot. I ran" laughing at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 am

Embry sat down and let out a sigh of relief. She'd only been getting him food. Thank God!

"Wow, thanks, Tanya!" he exclaimed, getting up to take the food from her and set it down. "I actually was getting hungry." Shifters always had big appetites--Emily used to complain about it all the time--and he'd been to nervous to eat before he left and too caught up in Tanya to realize that he was actually really hungry. "And I do like these places too."

Well, all right, I do hate McDonalds, but I won't tell her that, he thought. Besides, everything else is good.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 am

Tanya smiled, "It's my pleasure and please don't eat something if you don't like it. I won't learn what you like and dislike if you do."

She went and sat down on the edge of he bed, an crossed her legs under her.

"Eat Embry don't let it get cold."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:36 am

Embry paused for a second before he reached for the Tacos and then remembered that there was a complementary tooth brush in the bathroom that he could use. He didn't want the taste of human food to make Tanya sick or anything.

"Tacos are my favorite," he said as he took what she'd gotten him out of the bag. As he was setting them up on a plate, he added, "What's your favorite type of animal to feed on?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 am

Tanya shrugged,

" Denali has lots of Caribou and Grizzly's. I don't really like bear tht is more Emmet's style."

She watched him eat. "So if Taco is your favorite what, then what out of those don't you like or the less so I dont get again in the future."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 am

"Um..I don't really like McDonald's much," Embry said so that she wouldn't waste her money if she ever did this again. "I'm really glad that you thought to bring food though. I guess that you remember more of what it's like to be human than most vampires. I like that about you." He hoped that she'd take that as the compliment that it was.

He took a bite into the food, chewed it, and swallowed it, and then asked, "Is there a type of animal that you do like?" He wanted to know so that he could maybe hunt for her sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 am

"I like Caribou.... any kind of deer really." She smiled as she watched him eat, he was obviously hungry and she was glad that she had gone to get him food.

"Ok, no McDonald's for you in future. Do you cook?? Perhaps I could do that for you sometime. I don't eat but I like to use my senses and cooking does that."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:17 am

"I do cook," Embry said, grinning, "and you really don't have to do all that This is definitely nice enough." He paused, and then he realized that maybe she really want to do it partly because it would make her feel more human.

"I mean, unless it helps you feel more human," he added.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 am

Tanya sighed and fell back on the bed, " It was just a offer Embry you don't have to take me up on it."

She stretched her legs out and lifted them up and did a rolly polly backwards and off the other side of the bed, landing gracefully on the floor.

" I am just going to the bathroom, I wont be more than a minute."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am

"Sure," he said, eating quickly once she was gone so that he'd be done by the time she was back.

He mentally kicked himself for what he'd said. He hadn't meant it to come out like that. He just didn't want to impose on Tanya or make her feel like she was obligated to do stuff for him.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 am

Tanya went into the bathroom and ran the taps, filling the sink with water. She cupped the water in her hands and splashed it on to her face. Taking in a deep breath.

She looked at herself in the mirror, the pale skin, the golden eyes... sighing letting the water out.

Tanya ran her finger through her hair and smiled, walking back to Embry.

"So hows the food? Did I get enough?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 am

"More than enough," Embry said with a grin. "Thanks again. This was really nice. What were you using the bathroom for?" She looked so clean and neat that he couldn't imagine what she'd need to do. Then his face fell.

"Did what I said offend you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 am

Tanya sat down on the bed again, stretching her long legs in front of her again. Leaning back on the bed, resting on her elbows and looking at Embry.

"Nothing really, just freshening up. Are you sure you had enough it would be easy for me to go get more. Or perhaps some beer?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:01 am

He shook his head and grinned. His eyes traveled up her body until they reached her face. Then he smiled.

"No, thanks,"he said. "I"m going to be full soon. You really get a lot of food."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:07 am

Tanya smiled, " If your anything like Jacob you will have a big appetite, I suppose that is part of being a shifter."

She swung her legs and started to hum. Twirling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:10 am

Embry wondered how well she knew Jacob. After all, she hadn't been at the Cullens for long?

Or had she? he wondered. He decided to ask her.

"How much did you see of him at the house?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:24 am

"The house become pretty full with all the visitors so I don't spend a lot of time with him but he was always around. The Cullens trust him and that's enough for me."

She lay back and rolled over lying on her stomach, lifting her legs and crossing them at her ankles.

" Are you and Jacob good freinds??"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

Embry was almost done his taco, and he waited to answer her until he had finished chewing that bite that he'd taken before she asked her question. He didn't want her thinking that he was rude or a pig or anything like that.

"Yeah, we are. We've been tight since we were kids," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 am

" That must be nice. Sharing all this wolf stuff with someone that you've known that long, especially since your mum doesn't know."

Tanya sat up again, she just couldn't sit still.

"Are you tired? Do you need to sleep?" she might not be human but he was and it was not something she would forget. Tanya didn't want him to push himself to exhaustion trying to keep up with her.

OOC (last post have early class)
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 am

"Yeah, it does make it easier," Embry said, gulping down the last of his food. It felt so good having his stomach full again, and he thanked Tanya again as he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and get the taste out of his mouth so that it wouldn't bother her.

Once he was in the bathroom, he heard her ask if he was tired. He chuckled and poked his head out of the door.

"Not even close," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Tanya got up and turned on the TV. She flicked through the channels and stopped when she saw a show all about sports hi lights. She was not sure if he was in sports or what kind but this had a bit of everything and he might like it.

Tanya stood and watched the images on the screen, playing with the ends of her sweater.

" I'm glad your not tired but if you do need to sleep, please do. I will be fine. "
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Embry walked over to the couch and took his seat next to her. His arm went around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him, and he leaned into press his lips to her neck.

"I can go for a couple days without sleep if I have to," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next