Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:03 am

Tanya fingers pulled at the sheets, her arms locked as she pushed herself now as far as he could off the bed. Her hips movement more urgent, more rapid and needy.

Moaning, "Embry embry embry..." the heat growing and spreading , the feel of him sucking her nipple pushing her heat even furtehr.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 am

"Tanya," he growled, rubbing urgently against her and thrusting quickly into her. He needed this and so much more. He could hardly get enough of her, physically or any other way. He was pretty damn sure he was addicted to her.

His nails dug into her hip as he held her more tightly and thrust faster into her. Each movement brought him closer and closer to the edge.

So close, he thought. So close.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 am

The feel of his nails digging into her hips and his faster urgent thrusts where the undoing of her, she screamed his name, pushing herself away from the bed, her arms wrapping round his neck as her muscles clenched round him.

The orgasm sweeping across her making her tremble, her hips still rocking as the fire surged through her, his name on her lips
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 am

Embry's head spun, and lights flashed before he eyes. He held her even more tightly, so tightly that he might have broken her if she were human, and he cried out her name as the ecstasy completely overtook him.

He came right with her this time, his balls clenching completely as he let go. His seed spilled into her slowly, and he thrust into her a few last times, riding it out until he was dry.

"Oh, Tanya," he breathed as they both fell to the bed. He was still inside of her, though he'd gone completely soft, and his head rested on her breasts. He couldn't hear her heartbeat--there was none--but he loved being close to her like this anyway.

He panted as they lay there, inhaling more of her sweet scent with every breath. Letting her go, if only for nine to ten hours, would be hard.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 am

Tanya stroked his back, smiling. Feeling so happy and filled with love and a sense of belonging.

"I love you Embry...." sighing as she saw the light streaming in the window. The night was over and the day awaited them. A day without him, it made her cold heart feel like a heavy stone. She was going to miss him so much.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 am

Embry didn't even look at the window. The sight outside would be nothing like the sight of Tanya with the light dancing over her skin. She was like something out of a dream or a fairytale, not like something from the real world, but here she was in his arms.

And in love with me too, he thought as he moved up her body and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"We still have a few more minutes, my love," he said, using that endearment for what he thought was the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:50 am

Tanya pulled Embry down to her so that they lay facing each other. She smiled, her hand stroking his cheek.

" A few minutes could never be enough but it's ll we have...... For now, so Embry my love shat souls you like yo do?". Smiling, my love..... But that was shat he was, her love. It made her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:16 am

"For now," Embry repeated, smiling. He loved the way that that phrase sounded coming from her mouth. "Soon we'll be able to be like this again."

He kissed her again, wanting to taste more of her sweet mouth, and to be close to her for as long as he possibly could.

"And I do like saying that," he added with a grin. "My love." He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Tanya smiled and gave him a light kiss before sighing and unwrapping herself from his embrace.

Walking round and finding her clothes, putting them back on. Picking up Embry's and tossing it to him on the bed. If it was time to part she didn't want to drag it out it would be hard enough without having a lingering good bye.

"So how do I get hold of you? Where do we meet later?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Embry sighed when he caught the clothes in his right hand. He pushed himself up off of the bed and dressed. His muscles were tenser and sorer than he'd realized, and he winced slightly as he zipped his jeans.

"Um...why don't you give me your cell phone number, and I'll give you mine?" he suggested. "That way we can call each other as we're done with what we have to do today."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:08 pm

She looked at him, she had seen him wince and her brow creased into a small frown. Scolding herself, she needed to remember to be more careful with him.

Tanya laughed, "Does this outfit look like I had anywhere to put a cell phone." brushing her hand over her body. She walked over to the side table and picked up a pen. Walking to Embry and handing it to him. "Why don't you write your number down and I will go buy one when I leave here...... and are you ok." she couldn't not ask. Tanya was worried she had hurt him which is the last thing in the world that she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Embry laughed at her joke and took the paper, writing it down.

"Good point, Tanya," he said with a laugh. "I didn't think about the lack of pockets on that outfit." She did look irresistible, dressed up like that, and he leaned in to give her one more kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:59 pm

Tanya lifted her hand and stroked his cheek as she leaned into his kiss, sighing and stepping back.

"You better go first I will leave in a few minutes. I need to pick up a few things in Seattle, a phone being one of them."

She dropped her hand and wrapped her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 am

Embry could feel his arms itching to take her into them again and kiss her once more. He knew that if he did that, he'd probably end up in bed with her all over again and really, really late for work, so he shoved his hands down into his pockets to keep himself still. He exhaled sharply and then grinned again.

"You have fun with that," he said. "I'll see you around 5 tonight."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am

Tanya nodded, " See you at five."

She watched Embry walk out and immediately felt like there was a hole in my heart, incomplete. Tanya waited looking at the room smiling as her eyes skimmed over the room, remembering all the sex that they had, they love they had made....

She sighed and walked out the door, giving a longing look over her shoulder. Tanya would never forget this room and what had happened her. The door closed behind her and she walked towards the bus stop. She needed to go shopping.

OOC Tanya Denali's blog
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 am

Embry felt his heart sink down to his stomach when he watched go, and for a moment, he could not move, being frozen to the spot. He wanted to stay in the room and remember all that had happened there some more.

But if I stay here, he reminded himself, that would defeat the purpose of her leaving at all because then I'll be late for work. That thought got him moving, and once he was moving, his heart was slowly starting to rise. She loved him back. That he knew, and that was the best thing that had happened to him during his whole life.

And it means that I get to see her again soon, he thought, walking quickly now, and that I'll always be able to be with her. We'll just have to be separated sometimes. That's the way things are.

OOC: Embry Call's Blog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20