Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Sight: Tanya and Embry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

First Sight: Tanya and Embry Empty
PostSubject: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:45 am

OOC: From The Reservation
IC:
Embry raced into the woods as fast as he could, staying just beside the treaty line and sniffing the air.
Nothing....nothing....nothing... he thought, growling in frustration. No....oh, something! He could just smell Jake and Sam in a house, and he howled with relief.
They're alive, guys! he shouted. Then he smelled something else, something very different. It was the sweetest thing he'd ever smelled, and he knew it should have made him choke. It should have been too sweet. But it wasn't. Instead, there was something alluring about it. Something that made him want to phase back....
Before he knew what he was doing, Embry had spat his jeans out of his mouth and phased back into a man. Then he pulled his jeans back on, going toward this strange creature. Something in the back of his head was telling him that it was a vampire, but something else was telling him that he didn't have to fear this one. The scent was vaguely familiar, like someone he'd smelled but never seen before, and he knew that it was good.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 am

Tanya had left Peter, his mood was foul and he was no fun. She was not in the mood to calm him down again.

She did not wan to back to the Cullen house straight away. Jasper and Alice obviously needed there space for a while, she had never seen him like that before. He was normally so calm and quite but apparently even he got jealous, this made her smile. Jasper was normal after all.

She sat down on a huge outcrop of rocks. Watching the sun rise. It was peaceful and she sighed with contentment.

Then the smell hit her. It was a wolf, a shapeshifter but not Jacob. She was on Cullen Land she knew that she had noting to fear. She stood up, the early morning breeze tugging at her skirt.

"Show yourself wolf" she called out in her lilting musical voice.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:00 am

The voice was definitely a vamp's voice. It was too clear and too musical to be human.
Beautiful though, Embry thought. Then he frowned. Why was he doing this? Why was he being an idiot like this? For God's Sake, he was walking toward a fucking vampire and in human form, no less! What was wrong with him? Then the answer hit him.
Nothing is wrong with me, he reasoned. I wanted to find out who this vampire is, and I don't want to fight her on my own before I find out if she's bad. After all, she might be a Cullen's friend. Really, I'm doing the smart thing here.
Still, there was one problem. She was on one side of the Treaty Line, and he was on the other. He'd have to fix that.
"I'm as far as I can go!" he called out. "You have to come show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 am

Tanya laughed, " You expect me to step over the treaty line?? " Whoever it was was not stupid. She smiled and jumped of the rock in one graceful jump landing on the forest floor.

She walked towards the line and a slight very tall muscular boy appeared, she tilted her head, or perhaps a boy on the verge of manhood. He looked to be about the same age as Jacob.

Tanya smiled, staying on the Cullen side of the line. Flicking her long strawberry hair over her shoulder, " I think I will stay right here thank you." Her eyes dancing. " I know you dont I?? " He seemed oddly familiar.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 am

At the sight of the woman, Embry's eyes nearly popped out of his head like that cartoon wolf's always did whenever he saw a gorgeous woman. Only this woman right in front of him was the most stunning woman he'd ever seen, someone who couldn't be drawn, made, or born again. There was more to it than that though. He felt drawn to her, and before he knew it, he'd taken another step toward her
Hold yourself, Embry! he growled to himself, trying to regain control. What was happening to him? His whole head was spinning, and his heart was pounding. His blood was racing, and he could feel himself getting hotter. It was only then that he realized that she was speaking, and his head snapped right up to her eyes. He had to focus on what this woman was saying.
"You might. You might have seen me when you went to help the Cullens. I never saw you though." He knew that he hadn't. There was no way that he could have ever forgotten this...this...he didn't know a word to describe her. "And I didn't want you to cross the treaty line. Only to come to the edge so that I could see you." And really, how could he want anything else? Why would he harm this woman? He couldn't imagine doing it, even though she was a vampire.
Then it hit him. There was something very wrong about the way that he was behaving right now. He'd never do it with any other vampire, no matter how smoking hot she was. It was more than that, much more.
His heart sank straight down to his stomach as the dreaded word came to mind and blew his brain straight out of the water.
Imprinted.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:38 am

Tanya smiled, " You have nothing to fear from me. I am Tanya, a friend of the Cullen's, more like extended family reallly."

She stepped closer and came right to the edge of the treaty line, her eyes studying him intently. "Did you come to Bella and Edwards wedding? Perhaps I saw you there? "

He still did not speak.

Tanya smiled and held out her hand, a offer of friendship and this young shifter would know she was no threat. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 am

"No, I..." Embry began to speak, but then she held out her hand. He had to take it. There was no way that he could deny her, especially not when she was friendly like this.
Maybe it's just that I think that she's really hot, he thought, trying to convince himself that this wasn't an imprint. He was just a nineteen year old guy being dazzled by a beautiful woman. Yeah, that was it.
He took her hand in his, and a spark went up his arm. Her fingers were ice-cold, but they burned him in a way that nothing had in years.
"I'm Embry," he said, and his lips curled into a smile. "I wasn't there at the wedding though. I'm sure that I've never seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:01 am

Tanya shook hand away it felt warm. A very odd feeling, not unpleasant but after centuries of cold it felt strange.

"You seem oddly familiar, perhaps it is the scent so similar to Jacobs that I am recognizing."

She took a step back so that she could see him more clearly. He was not as well built as Jacob but he slim athletic body did hold strength she could see that.

"Is that why you are here, are you looking for Jacob?" Smiling, it lit up her face.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:04 am

The sight of her smile made his stomach twist and turn over, and his smile widened. So she was nice too. Obviously she was. She was a gorgeous, nice vampire, and he was a guy. Obviously he was dazzled by her and wanted to do what she wanted. Obviously he hadn't imprinted. He'd been stupid for thinking that. Really. Maybe, if he said it often enough, he'd believe it.
Besides, I can't really test it until I leave her, he thought, ignoring the way that his stomach twisted sickeningly at the thought.
"I was," Embry said. "The pack hasn't seen him in a while, and they sent me to make sure that he was still alive."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:19 am

Tanya played with ends of her long hair, twirling it round her long fingers as she spoke,

" I saw Jacob yesterday. He was fine, very happy in fact with his wife Anna. It was very good of you to come here and see if he is safe but you need not worry. Nothing will happen to Jacob while he is here."

She turned and looked the direction where the Cullen house would be smiled, " I don't think he is at the Cullen house at the moment, I believe he has his own house with Anna, in the woods not far from there's ."

Tanya walked and sat down on a rock not to far from the treaty line so she could still see him.

"If you do want to visit, you know you will have to cross the line." she said teasing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:32 am

Embry let out a bark of laughter at Tanya's teasing, and he walked over to her so that he was just across from her on the right side of the treaty line.
"I would," he agreed, unable to keep his eyes on her face. Now her bare white legs were propped up on the rock, and he just had to check them out for a second.
Totally normal, he told himself, and his eyes jerked back up when she began to play with her hair again, winding it around her finger this time. There was something about that that he liked.
"Anyway, do you think that you could let me over the treaty line?" he asked. "After all, Jacob's my Alpha, and my Alpha's part of the family now."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:39 am

Tanya twirled her hair round her finger, smiling at his laughter and the way he came closer but being sure to stay on his side of the treaty line.

Raising a eyebrow as he looked at her bare legs for just a second. Still playing with her hair when he looked at her again, a smile on her face.

"Embry you are more thanwelcome to come onto Cullen land." she held out her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:44 am

When he'd been with Sam's pack, he would have hesitated, but now he didn't. Jacob was welcome here, so so was the pack because he was their Alpha. They were obligated to look out for him as well as obey him. So, really, Embry would take the woman's invitation.
And if he was being honest with himself, he had to admit that he probably wouldn't refuse anything that she offered him.
"Thanks...." His voice trailed off as he took her hand again, squeezing it tightly. The same burning chill went up his arm as he cursed himself for realizing that he'd never asked her name.
How could I not ask her name? What kind of guy wouldn't ask her name? he wondered, mentally kicking himself.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:53 am

Tanya's smile spread as he took her hand, that strange heat warming her again, his hand squeezing, it mad her eye dance with laughter.

"My pleasure Embry. I would invite to take you back to the Cullens house to find Jacob but they are having a few family issues at the moment and need a bit of space for a while."

She patted the rock next to her. "If you like you can wait with me."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 am

Embry could give Jacob space. Jacob deserved space. After all, he was a married man. Being a married man had to be tough work, even if his wife was a beautiful vampire, and besides, Sam and Jake were probably having an important Alpha-to-Alpha talk.
And how can I pass up waiting with her? Embry thought, sitting down beside the woman.
"I don't mind it," he said as he crossed his legs underneath his body. "What's your name though? I'm sorry. I should have asked earlier."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 am

Tanya laughed, throwing back her head, her musical tune filling the air. She looked at him with a big smile, " I am Tanya....." she twirled her hair around her finger again. "I believe I told you that when I came to treaty line."

She raised her legs so that her knees came up to her chest, her skirt being lifted up and showing more of her leg.

"Did you not hear me..." she said teasing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 am

"Uh...." Embry's eyes went wide when she bared more of her sexy legs, and he shook his head quickly.
"Well...no, I don't think that I did," he said, laughing nervously. "I'm sorry, Tanya. That wasn't very smooth of me."
Smooth? he thought. What the fuck am I talking about?
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 am

Tanya looked at him, her eyes taking in everything. The wide eyes, the nervous laughter, the way he tripped over his words.

She lay down on the rock, the morning breeze playing with her skirt. . " Don't worry Embry, smooth is over rated."

Tanya looked at him from where she lay, curious as to why she was making him so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 am

Embry laughed again, and this time it was more natural. She wanted him to be at ease, and so it was easy for him to do that all of a sudden.
He leaned forward and looked down at her, his eyes on her face.
"If you say so," he said. "You probably have more experience with that kind of thing that me anyway." He shrugged and pulled his knees up too, settling his arms on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 am

The feel of his arms made her arms burn but it was a nice feeling.

"What makes you thing that I am more experienced than you," she teased her eyes dancing with mischief. Rolling on to her stomach, her skirt lifting up as she moved. Proping her chin up with he hands, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 am

Embry's eyes went to her body again when she shifted her skirt, and he smiled. She was definitely flirting now, and that didn't creep him out all of a sudden. She might be a vampire, but if Jacob could marry a vampire, why couldn't Embry flirt with one? It only seemed fair to him.
"The age difference, maybe," he said, looking down at her. Sure, he'd been laid before, but she was older and had had time to really get around. He hadn't had much of that.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 am

Tanya laughed, her shoulders shaking and she crossed and uncrossed her legs A few times as the light joyous sound escaped her lips.

" I think that is a given Embry, " smiling up at him. "And how old are you? 18/19?? I think you are about JAcobs age."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 am

The sound that came out of her lips made Embry smile. She was happy here, and that filled him up with an emotion he'd never even felt before.
"I'm nineteen," Embry said, giving a sideways smirk. "Do you remember what it feels like to be nineteen?" He wasn't sure if he was teasing or curious. He wanted to joke with Tanya, but then he wanted to find out more about her too.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 am

Tanya smiled, sitting up so that she faced him, resting on her knees. Placing her hands on her thighs.

Tilting her head sideways looking at him, " That was a very long time ago. I am grateful that I was not frozen in time, not as a teenager..." she gave him a dazzling smile. " But as woman. How old would you say I am, looks wise." teasing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 am

Embry ate up this excuse to look at her eagerly, and his eyes went over her face, taking in every inch of her perfect beauty. He was sure once again that she had to be more than a vampire. She had to be some sort of goddess.
Snap out of it! he thought. You can't keep acting like you've...you've... Then he remembered that she'd asked him a question, and he snapped back into it in an instant, determined to come up with her answer.
"Wow," he said after a long pause. "It's hard to tell, but I'll guess 21 or 22."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight: Tanya and Embry
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next