Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 pm

"You don't know?" Embry asked as a feeling of shock came over him. How did she not know what she wanted? And what would he do about it? He wanted to please her and give her what she wanted, whatever it was. This definitely wasn't supposed to be all about him. He knew that he'd been selfish sometimes before, but he didn't want to be that way with Tanya.

"Are you sure?" he asked, wrapping his arms more tightly around her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Tanya sat up and decided to be honest, if this was to work or to last more than a few meets up to shag she needed to tell him how she felt. It was not something she was use to. She seemed to be having a lot of firsts with Embry..... but she liked. It felt right.

" Men tell me what is they want and I oblige. When they don't I do whatever pleases me with little thought to the man but......" she didn't know where to look, she squirmed and felt scared, nervous. What if she was being to honest and he laughed at her.

Tanya took a deep breath and continued, " I don't want to do that with you. I...I WANT to please you. I have never cared before what the other person felt but I do with you, very much. I don't know what to do...."

Her eyes starring at her hands in her lap, ringing her hands.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Embry really didn't know what to say. She obviously wasn't playing him--the idea that was didn't even cross his mind--but he'd never thought that she'd be just as confused by this as he was.

I guess that we really are both inexperienced here, he thought. The realization came as a little bit of a relief. He didn't want to always feel like he was a little bit of a kid compared to her.

But then I don't want her to always feel confused and uncertain, he thought. She shouldn't feel that way. She's too good to feel that way.

The thoughts were still whirling through his head, but they'd slowed themselves down a little, so he took Tanya's hand in his, squeezing them gently. He didn't like to see her ringing them. It made him feel like he was doing something wrong by making her so uncertain.

"I understand what you mean. I've definitely never wanted to be so careful with someone or please someone as much as I want to with you," he said. "But you don't need to worry with me. Every single thing that you've done to me so far has pleased me, and I can't even think of anything that you could do that wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

Embrys hands squeezing hers made the knot in her stomach ease, his words reassuring her and she could not help but sigh with relief. She lifted her gaze to meet his and gave a small smile.

"Thank you Embry but its.... strange. Sex is normally just that sex, a carnal pleasure, yet when you, " she stopped if she could blush she would and again wondered if she was sharing to much? This was so unlike her, he brought out in her thoughts and feeling she had never known exsisted. " when you care about the person your having sex with its so.... different." she shook her head. Did she make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 am

Embry knew what she meant all too well. Thanks to the imprint, he'd been going through it almost since the beginning. The sex had been...how had she put it..."a carnal pleasure," absolutely, but he'd been more careful about pleasing her than he normally would have been because he'd cared about her.

"I understand what you mean," he said, bending his face to hers and kissing her gently. "But why are you shaking your head?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:29 am

"I am not sure I make sense,it's so hard to explain. Ive...Ive never come across it before, have you??"

She looked up at him her eyes bright and questioning. "Is this what sex is like for you all the time? The emotion behind it so....powerful." Tanya felt bolder she wanted to be honest and know what he thought about this all too, he was more likely to know wasn't he ?
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 am

"I haven't come across this feeling before either," Embry admitted. "Before I met you, sex was never like this. I mean, it was good, and I liked it, and sometimes I sort of felt an emotional connection, but nothing like this." And that was the truth. Tanya was so far beyond any woman he'd ever met or been with. Everything with her felt different, new, and better
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 am

Tanya eyes widened with surprise. " Honestly?? but the other girls you've been with..... you cared for them. Loved one of them...." how was it possible that he was feeling it for the first time like her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:07 am

Embry frowned too, but it wasn't because he was angry. He was just confused.

"I didn't love one of them," he said. "I liked one of them a lot, but I didn't love her, and the way that I cared for her was different than the way that I care for you." He paused and tried to come up with a way to explain what had changed with Tanya.

"Since she left, I've grown a lot between getting more involved with Jacob's pack and getting a more serious job and moving out of the house. I feel like I'm more grounded than I was, and I feel like I can feel more seriously now," he added, wondering if that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:30 am

Tanya looked at him and smiled, " I think I understand humans grow up, they learn and things change. We do to well perhaps not as often as when you live forever there can be pick gaps between life events but is that waht you mean?"

She really wanted to understand him. Tanya squeezed his hands, she wanted to know him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:38 am

Embry squeezed her hands back and dropped his eyes down to them. He turned them over so that the palms were facing upward and traced over the faint lines in her white skin with his thumb in a soothing gesture.

"That's exactly what I mean," he said with a smile. It seemed that they weren't as different as he'd thought they be, even though she'd lived much longer than he had.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 am

Tanya smiled spread her eyes twinkling, her dimple showing. She felt elated that she had understood, that things didn't appear to be that much different despite age and species.

" I am glad I understood." The feel of his fingers on his palms sending flutters to her stomach.

"What so butterflies in your tummy mean? I've heard the term used before and I thought it meant your nervous but.....I am not nervous now but I think feel them."

Taking her free hand and placing it on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 am

Embry's smile widened when she put his hand on her stomach. He didn't feel anything of course, but he knew the feeling she was talking about.

"It might be that you're just excited," he said. "I get that feeling a lot around you." He chuckled softly and added, "Isn't it funny that I'm a werewolf and you're a vampire but we can still feel things like that? It doesn't sound very supernatural, but we still have it." He wasn't sure if he was rambling now or not, but he was sure that Tanya would tell him if he was.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:20 am

Tanya laughed and nodded, " Not very supernatural but very nice I think."
She leaned down and brushed her lips along his bottom lips before leaning back and smiling.

"So you say it's excitement?? And you feel it??" she lifted her eyebrow, trailing her finger down his chest. "When is that then..."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 am

Her fingers sent tingles down his body, and he leaned in close. His forehead rested against hers, and his lips brushed against her briefly.

"I think that it kicks in whenever you're around," he said, his voice low and husky as he kissed her again. "And it's very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 am

Tanya smiled her arms wrapping around his waist and pulling her self closer so that her chest was pressed against his. She tilted her head to the side and kissed him with soft feater light kisses down his neck and and alonghis shoulder,

Whispering, " Yes very nice indeed...."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 am

Her feather-light kisses were teasingly good, and each sent a shiver through Embry.

"That's nice too," he said, turning his head to the side so that his lips brushed her ear. He slid his hands inside her open robe, rubbing her back and then her sides. Then he began to caress her stomach, his fingers teasing her bellybutton, and then he moved his hands higher, running his fingers along the underside of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 am

Tanya trembled as his hands stroked her, the feel of his hands sending waves of glorious heat through her body. She kissed him softly up his neck her tongue leaving a little trail and the taste of him made her sigh, everything about him made her senses melt.

A moan escaped her lips as his fingers found and stroked her breasts.

"Embry..." she whispered " Make love to me."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 am

Embry felt a shudder go through his body, and he felt his manhood stirring in arousal when he felt Tanya's sweet, wet tongue on his skin and her body beneath his hands.

He didn't want it to be rough though. Not this time.

She must have been thinking the same thing, and when he heard her soft request, he kissed the top of her head and moved his hands back down her body. He wrapped one arm around her back and the other around her legs, lifting her up.

"I will," he said as he lifted her up, carrying her toward the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 am

Tanya's arms wrapped round his neck and she nestled her head into his shoulder.

Smiling, "I think I love you Embry...." barely a whisper and she closed her eyes and cuddled into his arms. She doubted he heard but it felt good to say, she thought I finally know what this feeling is....
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 am

Embry's ears were as good as any vampire's, and he was always listening to Tanya, wanting to hear everything that she might be saying or any reaction she might give to what he did or said. So he just barely heard her say those words, and his heart skipped a beat, then soared.

She thinks she loves me? he thought, his eyes wide with shock and his face completely full of happiness when he laid her down.

"I think that I feel the same way, Tanya," he whispered as he lowered his head to hers, kissing her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 am

Tanya felt a surge of happiness when he said that he was thinking he felt the same way, if she had a heart that beat it would have skimmed a beat, if she could have cried there would be tears of joy on her cheeks.

She kissed him back slowly and softly, the emotion in her overwhelming. How had she never felt this before?? It was the most amazing feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 am

Embry had heard his packmates thoughts about love and what it felt like to have that love returned before, but he'd never really understood it until now when Tanya said those six words and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her kiss was as slow and soft as his was, but more emotion flowed between them than ever had before, now that they'd finally fully expressed everything. He loved her, and she loved him, and that was the truth.

I just wish that I'd been brave enough to own up to it first, he thought.

He wrapped his arms around Tanya's waist and drew her close to him so that their bodies pressed flushed together. He wanted to feel and touch every inch of her now, and he wanted to show her just how much he did love her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 am

Tanya moaned into his mouth at the feel of his body touching every inch of her. Her arms going under his arms and up his shoulders so that her hands weaved into his hair.

There kiss tender, she leaned into him, her tongue exploring him hesitatingly. Knowing what they where both feeling making her nervous as if it was the first time
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 am

Embry was almost trembling as her arms wove through his and hers fingers twined around his hair. She was so close, and this was even more intimate than anything that they'd done in bed so far. She seemed like she wanted to be so much closer now and feel so much more.

His tongue explored her mouth just as carefully, caressing and tasting every inch that it could reach. Then, slowly and tentatively, he traced his tongue over hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next