Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 am

Anna laughed "but i am enjoying watching you, i am part cat, cats don't generally like water, i think its an unwritten rule or something." But she had to admit the water did look very inviting and it probably would be a good thing to face her fear, seeing as it was not entirely rational.
She groaned as Jared shook his hair out, then decided to go for it.
She pulled off her top and bottoms, turning when she did, just in case, leaving her in a set of very skimpy black underwear, the only sort she could wear under the clothes she had on.
Then nervously she moved towards the water, moving in it up to her waist, about a meter from Jared.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 am

Jared did not turn as Anna came into the water and stood not far behind her. "I don't know what you have to be afraid of, you a vampire it's not you can drown" chucking under his breath.

He smiled and looked up at the moon, "It is a lovely nigh, clear. You can see pass the stars......"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 am

Anna giggled nervously, still not completely confident being in the water, "i never said it was a rational fear, and yes i have learnt they can't even if they are in cat form".
she decided to go all out and ducked under the water, keeping her eyes open.
t was pitch black under the water but she could still make out little fish swimming past, avoiding the two intruders. She had learnt to swim when she was younger and had actually been quite good at it until she became a shape-shifter and the fear manifested itself. She pushed herself forward off the lake bed and swam past Jared, still under the water and came back up in front of him, still facing away from him, her hair now dripping down her back.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 am

Jared watched her pop up in front of him and smiled, he cupped his hand and moved his quickly across the water.Sending a huge wave splash at Anna, laughing as it hit her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:03 am

Anna pouted as she felt a wave of water crash over her.
"that was very very childish of you"
Then she turned and grined at him before diving back under the water and grabbing his legs and pulling him under.

she came back up again laughing, "not at all like me of course, i am very very mature"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 am

Jared smiled as she pulled him under, allowing her to pull his legs, the girl needed to relax. Once under the water he swam, away from anna and to shore were his towel was.

He popped up in the shallows near the log, " I am over 300 yrs old but it doesnt mean i dont no how to have fun. :

Shaking his wet hair, laughing
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 am

Anna giggled again as Jared swam towards the sure before laying on her back, and breathing in enough air to allow herself to float, she put her arms out to the side, letting herself bob up and town on the water, her eyes closed. Completely relaxing.
She hadn't felt so relaxed.....ever. It felt good to unwind. She didn't even care when she realised that her underwear had probably gone completely see-through, it wasn't as if Jared had never seen a naked woman before, and she wasn;'t completely naked, just, slightly revealed.
As Anna began to relax she started contemplating how much her life changes from day to day. From bad to good. She was finally starting to enjoy being who she was. How many other people get to do this? To travel freely and spend every moment experiencing something new, relaly experiencing it though, not just in the human way. She smiled at herself again.
"I get it, i actually get it now" She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 am

Jared stood in the water waist high an watched her, finally the girl seemed to be relaxing. Spending a lifetime wound up tighter a rubber ready to snap at any minute was not any fun and not to mentions dangerous.

The moonlight reflected off her pale skin, all milky white like cream. Jared smiled to himself as his thoughts drifted to less than wholesome thoughts but shaking his head and stopped them tumbling any further in his head. He was just frustrated because he had been interrupted at the bar. Jared wondered if Candy would be in a fit enough state to invite to his tent when they got back.

He made his way to a small wooden pier that jut our into the water, a place for who wanted to fish could sit. Jared pulled himself out the water and stretched himself out. Stretching his lean muscular body out, looking up at the stars.

"I'm glad to see you've not lost all your sense of fun. It would be a very lllooonggg life if you walked around with that chip on our shoulder weighing you down."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 am

Anna pouted and send a wave of water over the top of his head. "I know how to have fun, i have just never had much of a chance to do it thats all, it takes a little getting used to."
SHe rolled over on the surface of the water and dived down placing her hands on the lake bed and doing a handstand before letting herself crash back into the water, sending another wave over Jared. She came up laughing before swimming over to beside him and pulling herself out and lying down next to him, watching both of their skin glittering with the water and moonlight.
"How long before you get used to your skin looking like that?" She stroked down her arm, she had always been pale, but not this pale, she kinda liked it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 am

Jared looked at her through the corner of his eye, thinking to himself that he would defianlty be looking for Candy when they got back to campsite.

" Not sure, it never really bothered me. It's just part of who we are and...." he grinned. "The girls really seem to dig it."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Anna grinned at his last comment, getting a bit more confident in ehrself now, "i'll bet they do, gorgeous vamp like you, who could possibly resist?" she teased.
She brushed her hands back through her hair, squeezing out some of the water that was dripping down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Jared grinned, " You better believe it doll. They can't keep there hands off me, it takes a good amount of self control not eat the lot of them." his tone light and jokey but it was the truth. Sex, lust and hunger could easily take control when in the heat of a moment, it took self discipline to restrain yourself.

"I am sure once you get comfortable with what...who you are that the same will happen to you. You will have the pick of any man you want. "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Anna laughed again. "The pick of any man? What if i dont want a man? What if i want a vampire?" She turned to face him, on her side, their bodies almost touching. She couldn't believe she was being that brazen but she couldn't resist it.
She was nervous, would he understand her comment? Would he knock her back?
She was incredible attracted to him, she couldn't deny it, and it was not just his looks, he was gorgeous yes, but he was also laid back, funny, mature. Irresistable.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Jared smiled and slowly stood up, " You wont have much of a sex life Missy if you hope to bump into a vampire often as you travel. We aren't exactly in every town. Have some fun with some humans but just be ...... careful." He knew from what she has showed that she had a measure of self control, that Jacob was sort of human and she had been fine but a kind reminder wouldn't hurt.

He walked over to his towel and grabbed it wrapping it round his neck, letting the cool night air dry him off.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Anna pouted again, maybe she was being too subtle. Or maybe he just didn't want her in that way. How would she find out with out making a complete fool of herself again?
Anna had a very interesting idea, it was drastic and a little brazen and made her very self conscoius, but it might work. Maybe. Possibley, unless he was gay.
Maybe Candy was not reallly a female, maybe she was a transvestite. Anna shook her head, grinning at teh thought and then went for it.
She stood up slowly, not looking at JAred, and the pushed her hair back over her shoulders, and slowly, teasingly, pushed the sleeves of her teddy down over her arms and ran her hands down her body, bending slwoly to pull it off.
She turned her head back to face Jared.
"Skinny dipping?"
The dived gracefully back into the water, coming back up, her bare skkin glistening in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Jared watched her take off what little clothes she had on off and jump back into the water.

He grinned and laughed, "I think your meant to do that if you dont want to get you clothes wet, not if your already wet. Good luck trying to get back into your wet clothes."

Jared dropped the towel down next to her we clothes, "You can have my towel to cover youslf when your done."

He went and sat on the log, the sound of engines, the boys where back, he frowned it was too early for them.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Anna gowled, again, feeling incredibly embaressed. He obviously did not want her in that way. She ducked her head under the water trying to hide her embaressment and then swam over to the edge and pulled herself out, grabbing the towel and quickly wrapping it round her, it barely covered her but it would do. Then ignoring the sound of the engines and not looking at Jared, walked quickly back to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Jared let Anna get a head start before heading back to the campsite too. There was a commotion and lots of angry voices. He stalked over and looked at them, his voice hard and serious.

"What wrongs."

Then he saw Candy. Her face was all red and blue.

"Who did this!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Anna stared in shock at the sight of the girl that Jared had been playing with earlier, covered in bruises. What the hell had happened to her?
She ran back into her tent and threw her clothes back on before grabbing the first aid kit she had bought at the campshop (not quite being sure as to why she did but it was coming in useful now) running back outside and taking Candy's hand. Anna had learnt how to deal with cuts and bruises a lot through her life.
"Come here, let me take a look" She whispered to her kindly.
She moved Candy over to the bench and gently touching her face.
"I think your jaw is broken sweety"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Jared glared at the men demanding a answer. Larry stepped back holding his hands up, "We don't know Jared, Candy didn't see who it was it was dar. We came as soon as we heard her scream and by the time we got to her all we saw was the back of him."

Jared did not say a word but stalked to his tent and grabbed his clothes and quickly pulled them on, jumping on his bike.

"Take care of her, she needs a hospital. NOW!!" He kicked the bike and his tires screeched as he went to town. He had a a sore to settle
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Anna watched as Jared sped out of the campsite, opbviously raging with anger. Anna needed to know what happened, she did not know whetehr or not to go after him. No human would be able to stop him the mood he was in.
She smield at Candy then touched her face, pretending to examine her wounds again. She didn't knwo whether she could do this, just pick out tonights events, without having Candy realsie what was happening, then again, it might just seem like a flash back top the girl. If she did it right.
She concentrated, trying hard to just pinpoint tonight and the bar and candy then it all came to her and she stiffled a gasp and a growl before removing her hand from the girls face.
She turned her head to Larry.
"I need you to take her to the hospital now, tell them, tell them she has beaten up...." She looekd back to where Jareds bike was now just a spec in the distance "but don't call the police, not yet, im gonna go after him". She knew that probably seemed insane to these people, what coudl she do a little weak girl.
But either way she was going, she was not about to have him risk his way of life for a monster. Not when it was her fault he was not at the bar when he should have been. She would do whatever it took to stop that from happening.
She ran over to her bike, grabbing her helmet and revving it into life before speeding out after JAred, visualising what she had seen in Candy's mind. The man, one of the ones groping Anna herself earlier, tall, slim, dark and with a scar under his right eye.
She raced to the bar where she immediately smelt blood and heard grunts of a fight. She jumped off her bike, throwing it to the ground and sped round the corner.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Jared put the the throttle down, closing his eyes only for a moment so that he could focus on Candy in the past. A tall, slim, dark and with a scar under his right eye attacking her. Jared growled but forced himself to stay calm and look for him. He was still near the bar. Down a alley busy getting high.

Jared jumped off the bike at the entrance to the alley barley coming to a stop before he jumped and ran down. He was standing over the scum in the blink of a eye his hand round his throat and pinned to the wall. The needle still in his arm.

" If I was nice I would make this quick and easy...." he tightened his grip on this throat choking him. "But I'm not nice."

Throwing him across the alley his head hitting the wall, blood. It made his throat burn but he was not going to let him have the easy option. He Pulled him up again, his fist smashing into his face breaking his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Anna watched, frozen to the spot as Jared managed to control himself enough not to kill the man straight away. It was pretty impressive considering the amount of blood that was around. It burnth her thorat and she was a veggie.
She watched as JAreds fist met the mans jaw and heard a crunching sound. She let Jared carry on, the man deserved some amount of pain for whta he ahd done.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

The cracking sound of his jaw breaking was satisfying but he took back his fist and hit him again and again. Breaking his teeth and his hands becoming covered in blood. He dropped to the ground.

Jared but his foot on his leg and stepped down the sound of his screams music to his ears as the snap of leg breaking filled the night air.

He growled, "Play time is over..." bending preparing to bite.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Anna winced as Jared cracked the mans legs. the sound reverberating down the ally way. The man deserved it but it didn't stop Anna feeling slightly sick and the smell, she had never smelt blood so strong.
But then Jared stopped and prepared to bite so Anna decided enough was enough and stepped between them, the look of blod lust evident in Jareds eyes.
"Jared" she whispered "don't do this, what would be better, you putting him out of his misery now, or letting him live a life as a vegetable, which i am pretty certain he will after that beating, he won't be able to attack anyone again, and you get to carryn on your existance the way it is. If you kill him, you will have to leave, everything you have built up will be gone. And what for?" She turned and nodded her head towards the man "him? you will ruin it for that peice of dirt? Is he really worth it?"
She looked up into his eyes, wishing she could kil the man herself, which she wouldif it came down to it, just to stop Jared doing it. But she prayed she wouldn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next