Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Jared walked over to her tent and opened the flap to look at Anna. His eyes looking at hers intensely, " So where Alister or Jacob not your one? Does that mean that you have not been in love either? "

He was cusrious, he had seen her with those mean and it seemed to him she loved them but how could that be if there in only one?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Anna smiled and patted the floor of the tent beside her There was just about enough room for the both of them in there.
"With Jacob, no i was not in love with him. I thought i was. But now i realise that yes i loed him, but it was more what we both needed, and a kind of obsession, addiction. It was pretty destructive."
she thought about AListair and smiled. "Alistair yes i was in love with, very much so, but he was not the one i was meant to be with. Otherwise i still would be. I think he was meant to show me the way, show me how to love someone, part of the path to leading me here."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Jared went to sit on the floor where Anna indicated with her hand. Drawing his knees up and wrapping his arms round them trying to not to fill small completely.

He shook his head, " Why do you say that Anna. Leading me here.... what to me? You don' think........." his voice trailed off he knew that she liked him but he hadn't realised it was as serious as this. His brow creased with a frown.

Trying not to touch Anna in the confines of the tent but the space was just to touch, his arms grazing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Anna smiled, his arms grazing her legs softly. "I don't know what to think Jared. I think i am meant to be here. With you. But i don't know why and i don't know how."

She knew her feelings for him were strong, but they seemed to finally be able to talk to each other properly and she did not wanrt to scare him off by saying that.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Jared smiled back, lifting his hand and brushing away hair that had stuck to her cheek. Tucking it back behind her ear, his fingers gently stroking her cheek.

"I could look if you like? I don't like looking into the future but if for you I would..."

His fingers now cupping her cheek tilting her head so that she woudl look at him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Anna pushed her cheek into his hand as he brushed a hair form her face. She was not sure, she looked into his eyes. Nerves shooting through her. Was it any different to ALice's predicitons. Hers could change. COuld his?
She nodded slowly. Her eyes not leaving his.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Jared smiled, " I won't look to far and remember that what I see subjective, it can change as people change. Places and objects are mostly solid but people are fluid and I don't normally look far because of that, are you sure?"

His eyes focused on hers, he would do it if she asked but it scared him too.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Anna bit her bottom lip. Was she sure? Yes, it was not that far into the future afterall. "I'm sure" She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Jared closed his eyes, focusing his mind and himself in the future, as that was easier and woudl most likely the more reliable information.

He saw rain coming down in a fine drizzle, that glass and wooden house in the woods that he has seen in Anna's flash the Cullens he believed. He was standing on the porch his arm wrapped around Anna waist, drawing her close, protctive.His chin resting on hers, smiling. Happy. Talking to a tall blonde man, the doctor.

Jared eyes snapped open. He took his hand away from her cheek.

" I will take you home back to the Cullens. You won't be running forever." turning and crawling out the tent.

"You will be fine, your family miss you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Anna went out of the tent after him. "So you are taking me home, somepoint in the near future?" He had seen something else, he wouldn't have shut down like that if he hadn't. Does she do something wrong in the future? SOmething he doesn't like.
She put her hand on his shoulder. "Jared, tell me everything you saw, please."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

"You nearly expose yourself as a vampire and I decide to take you home. There is no anger or malice in my action but I know that you need to be back where you belong with yur family."

He have a small smile, " I will miss you" and walked to his bike. He had had to lie, there was nothing else he could do. The image still pounding in his head. It was sujective right?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Anna was devastated. She messes up? And loses Jared. Was there really any point in staying then? She didn't want to put Jared at risk by even nearly exposing them.
"I'm not staying to even nearly risk putting you guys in danger by exposing myself. I will leave today, now. Its better that way. I will go home."
She turned back to her tent, and began to throw her belongings into her bag. Tears starting to stream down her face. She did not want to go, she did not want to leave Jared. Why did she always have to be such a screw up?
She knew no-one was around still so she used her speed to get herself packed in less than a few seconds, including her tent.
She couldn't look at Jared, he said there was no malice or anger in his actions, but how could that be true? Why would he not be angry with her for nearly exposing her self and therefore him as-well.
She threw her bits on the back of her bike and strapped them up, and before Jared had even had a chance to react she was on it and out the camp-site.

As soon as she was out of the campsite though she caughrt a scent that startled her. Vampires, and they were aat least 3 of them. SHe turned her head to the left where the scent was coming from and saw a blur, then another and another, running in the direction of the camp.

She spun the bike round, nearly hitting a car and pushed the bike as hard as it would go, but it was not going fast enough. She jumped off, the bike still in motion,s ending it hurtling under a lorry, she was sad to see it go but this was more important than a bike, she ran into the woods to the right and phased mid stride, not wanting to expose her and Jared as vampires, at least this way it would only be her exposed. This was obviously what he had seen.She roared loudly to scare off any nearby humans, hoping thye may think she was some kind of bear or something. Getting to the Site and in front of Jared just as the 3 red eyed, black skinned vampires ran into view, snarling with obvious blood lust.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Jared starred at the 3 vampires, obviously newborns with look of blood lust in there eyes.

" Welcome brothers but I kindly ask you to move on, the humans here are not to be fed on. Not far from here is a big town where you are free to go feed." He was startled at the sight of the panther, he knew it was Anna but why had she come back?? The newborns starred and Jared wished that she had not come back .
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Anna stared at the vampires, knwoing form the look in their eyes and the growls coming form them they were not friendly. she kept her eyes locked onto the one in the center when suddenly, from each side of the campsite, came 2 more vampires. The same strangly pale, translucent black skin and red hungry eyes.

"Our master wants this land, and he will feed on whoever he pleases. And he will not allow shifters on it. The world should be rid of those disgusting creatures." The vampire in the center, obviously in some way more powerful than the others said with malice in his voice.

Anna had known something was wrong as soon as she scented them, the smell of copious amounts of human blood on them, the scent of rage and hunger.

anna growled as they laughed at his comment about shapeshifters.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 am

Jared lifted his hands showing them he was no threat. " We are just passing through, we don't want this land, we are just drifters. Give me a few hours and I will leave with shifter and my humans. That is fare brothes??"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 am

Anna moved back to behind Jared, having a feeling that these vmapires were not ones to compromise. She knew she was stronger a sa shifter, but also more vulnerable to injury so she was weighing up the options of whether to phase back or not.

Then the vampires made their intentions very clear.

"No. Vampires may leave, shifters and humans all stay. The shifter will be destroyed. Another item of filth rmeoved from the face of the planet."

They started to move towards JAred and Anna, their eyes locked on Anna, snarling and crouching down, ready to pounce.

Anna weighed up the odd. 5 newborns against one 300yr old vamp and one well trained newborn vamp/shiter, how even was that?
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 am

" Come now be reasonable, I don't want to fight and I can't let you have the humans or the shifter. They are my coven so to speak, please respect that and let us leave."

Jared looked at them, 5 newborns and one vampire and one shifter he did not like the odds.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 am

Anna backed up further as the newborns carried on moving towards her even after JAred tried to reason with them.

"Then you will die to for betraying your race by co-habiting with filth".

she wacthed as the vampires crouched down, splitting, 1 aiming at JAred and four moving towards her. Their pace increasing.

She looked at JAred, and the vmapire moving towards him. No matter what happened, she would make sure that JAred would live.

She phased back, walking towards the newborns, her head held high.

"Let him take the humans, you may try and take me, but don't expect me to make it easy for you"

She stood still.

Analysing thier every move, their muscle structure, judging their speed by the way the held themselves, the twithcing of their eyes.
They were newborns, not trained, they were incredibly fast and strong, but not skilled. Impulsive, reckless.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 am

Jared watched as Anna phased back to vampire form, and growled at her words. He was no going to leave her.

He ran to her side putting her behind him, " She is with me and if you try to touch a hair on her head I will have to kill you."

A deep growl rumbling from his chest, his eyes locked on them, keeping his eye n the vampire who had begun to circle to the side
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 am

Anna gasped as Jared pulled her behind his back and declared he would kill any who touched her.
She spun so their backs were against each other as she realsied they were being circled by the 5. she grabbed JAreds hand.

"Jared, no matter what i do now you need to trust me ok, i may seem young and stupid but you have seen, please, just trust me."

She needed to say somehting esle to him, just incase they did not get out of this alive, seeing as the odds were most definately stacked against them.

"and Jared" her eyes following the vampires surrounding them. "You asked me earlier, what i believed i was here for, i lied, i do truly believe i was bought her for you, to be with you. I love you Jared Jones"

And with that she let go of his hand, leaping foward and running away from him, luring all 5 vampires to chase her as they flew past Jared. She turned and crouched as they came towards her. She smiled, perfect. Their backs were now towards JAred, her hand barely noticably flicked, showing jared to come after them, they were distracted enough by her to not notice. Then she ran back towards them growling as they ran back at her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:58 am

Jared used the distraction Anna had created to his advantage, jumping onto the leader, he was key, if they brought him down the other might run. A army could not function without it's leader.

Jared bit into his neck rearing into his flesh his hands, pulling and twisting at his neck
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 am

Anna leapt, phasing bakc into pantehr form as Jared went for the leader, she needed to scatter the group. she siped and kicked with all her strengh, her teeth biting and tearing at anything she came acorss, all the while checking that JAred was ok,
She could feel teeth biting into her, and her bones crunchcing as strong arms pulled and gribbed at he 4 legs. Her fron shoulder was pulled out of its joint as one of the vmapires tried to dismember her and the pan went soaring though her,but, roaring, she carried on fighting. Finally scattering the goup as they lost limbs and one lost his head.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:09 am

Jared, bite tearing a hole into his neck and twist easily removed the newborns head. Keeping the head in his hands and he pulled of the arms, so that he was no threat to anyone.

his eyes searching for anna as the others left.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 am

Anna fell to the floor as her shoulder gave way, utterly exhausted. SWhe whimpered and licked her already healing wounds as the remaining newborns ran.
She looked up to check Jared was ok while phasing back,
"I'm sorry, i came back to warn you, i saw thm on the orad, and aftre what you said i didn;t want to expose myself as a vampire and risk you, so i came as shifter and i didn't know they were so hated by vampires and it would cause so many problems, and i should have just carried on going, then this never owuld have happened and i have screwed everything up again.

She was rambling with emotion, so pleased that Jared was still in one piece and seemingly completely unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:54 am

Jared rushed over to Anna and scooped her into his arms.

"Sssh no talking now. I am taking you back to my tent, you need time to heal, your hurt."

He walked with her cradled in his arms, more confused now than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next