Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Jared turned and looked at Anna, her words echoing in his head. He looked down at the man who was a bloody mess. He took his arms and twisted and pulled, breaking and dislocating it. He would never touch anyone ever again.

"It's you lucky day after all... you get to live." He stood up and walked away, pass Anna and to his bike.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Anna groaned as JAred dislocated the mans arms before turning and walking back to the bikes. Hers was still running with the key in the ignition, she was lucky it had not been stolen, then again if it was it would not get very far.
She turned to Jared and touched him lightly on the arm.
"Are you ok?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Jared looked at her and nodded, "I will be fine. I just need to clear my head and get away from all this blood."

He jumped on his bike, putting his hand down hard on the throttle and sped down the road. Heading up into the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Anna nodded and then as he sped off followed him. She was not sure how he would react to that but to be honest she had no where else to be and she didn't like seeing him upset. She could either just stay with him in silence or talk if he wanted to, she wan't gonna do anything he didn't want to, and if he told her to leave she would.
She followed him up the mountain pass, it looked comlpetely different in the dark, still just as beautiful but different, and being away from all that blood definately helped clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Jared drove up the mountain, finding the dirt track easily in the dark. Slowing when he got near the viewing deck. Taking a deep breath and sliding off his bike, looking at the valley down below a wave of darkness and the light of the stars a blanket.

Sighing, being trapped between heaven and hell.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Anna sighed as she saw Jared. He looked so depressed, maybe he was not as happy go lucky as he always madde out.
She got off her bike, this time resting it on its stand and turning it off. She walked onto the viewing deck, and not knowing what came over her she stood infront of JAred and wrapped her arms round his neck, pulling him in for a soft hug. Trying to make it better for him.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Jared was surprised by Anna's show of affection, he took a small step back and then wrapped his arms round her waist. Giving a squeeze, before stepping back and walking over the platform and sitting down on the edge. Just like he had earlier that day.

"I am fine but thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Anna smiled as Jared gently hugged her back before going to sit at the edge of the deck.
She followed and sat next to him, but giving him some space.
"It is even more beautiful up here of a night time. Its amazing that humans dont appreciate places like this more, they hardly even know this sort of beauty exists, its kind of sad really that they go their whole lives without really appreciating any of it."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:13 pm

OOC wrong person

Last edited by Jacob Black on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

"Humans have short lives, they are too busy trying to cram everything in the 70 or 80 years they get. We have time...." he leaned back looking up at the stars.

"We have a lifetime to appreciate and find these gems."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Anna looked up "more than a lifetime, we have eternity if we want it. But even as a shifter, when i knew i would probably live forever if i didn't get kiled through unnatural causes i didn't appreciate things. Its only now, in the last few days, that i am beginnning to open my eyes. Beginnig to see things that i never noticed before. The way even the tiniest bit of light bounces off everything, the little sounds that insects make, and i could see and ehar that befpre now but i didn't really appreciate it. The way things move, like those trees down in the valley, swaying together like they are dancing.....and......your hair" she giggled "the way it keeps flopping down in front of your eyes, i am amazed you can see through it."
She took her hand and gently moved it out of his eyes, leaning over him
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 pm

" I am a vampire a bit of hair in my eyes is not going to stop me." He shook his head so that his hair fell back into place. Jared smiled, " That's better." and lay back to rest on his elbows.

"It has been a long time since I was a newborn but yes it is amazing. The world laid bare before, seeing it's naked beauty...." he gave a small frown. "But also means seeing the bad as well as the good."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Anna laughed as JAred shook his hair back into his eyes. "It looks cute like that anyway" she moved to beside him again.
"i saw plenty of bad before i became a vampire, a lot worse than tonight."
Anna saw the frown on Jareds face, she wanted to make him smile again, bu she didn't know how to. She was worried if she did something wrong he would take it badly so she just lay back beside him and star gazed.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Jared looked at the stars and teased Anna, " You see I have a temper too but I tend to let it off when no one is looking, I can't be happy go lucky all the time." he turned and gave her a wink. "I can do serious too. I am a very complex persona."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Anna laughed "there is nothing wrong with being varied - variety is the spice of life as they say. Plus it makes u more interesting, i was beginning to get worried that you were some weirdly constantly happy person, the type that really gets on your nerves. Its normal to get pissed off. And to let off steam. And believe me, if you hadn't done what you did then i probably would have done it for you."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Jared laughed, "No offense Missy but I don't see you as the kind of girl that would beat someone up and slowly make them beg for mercy.From the cringes on you face in the Alley, it was clearly turning your stomach." he lay down flat on the deck now,his hands behind his head.

" So if I stay happy all the time I'm gonna piss you off....."he grinned. "Good to know."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Anna laughed "just because i am a bit squemish doesn't mean i don't think he deserved everything that he got. And maybe you getting pissede once every 300 hundred years would be a good break form the constant playfullness. But i do like the playfullness, it's.........a refreshing change"
She turned to face him. "Its nice to see a smiling face"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Jared winked at her his grin deepening, " That' s me refreshing and all work and no play would make Jared a very dull boy."

He stretched out laughing, " And I am anything but Dull."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Anna rested her head on her hand, still facing him, "no, dull is not a word i would use to describe you. I could not exactly imagine you in a little house in the country doing gardening and smoking a pipe wearing slippers." She laughed at the image, "biker boy is definately more you, and much much more sexy!" she winked back at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Jared chuckled, " Sexy..... yes the girls love the sexy bad boy. You'd me surprised at how many woman show interest married or single, the bad boy image goes down well with ladies."

He stood up and stretched, his muscles rippling his shirt slightly lifting." It suites me, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow as Jared stood and his muscles showed underneath his shirt. She swallowed trying to concentrate on something else, anything else but it didn't work.
She tried the teasing approach to take her mind of things but her eyes never strayed from his obviously gorgeous, rippling body. "Big headed much? Is there any woman who can't resist your bad boy charms?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Jared looked down at her giving her a cheeky smile, the dimple in his cheek now visible. " It's not big headed when it's true."

He pushed his hands into his pockets, looping his thumbs into the hooks on his jeans. Doing this made his jeans ride lower and the tops of his boxers where now visible, a bit of his flat hard stomach peeking out.

"Bad boys charms and being a vampire are ALWAYS a winning combination."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Anna groaned lightly as JAred hooked his thumbs into his jeans, making them ride down a little, his trail of main hair visible below the hard abs of his stomach. She bit her bottom lip to try and shut herself up, before moving her head to lok up to his face with a massive grin on it, making him seem even cheekier and sexier than normal. She started twirling her hair in her hands, anything to stoip herself from making a fool out of herself by jumping him.
"Uhuh" she nodded, that was all she could say at that moment in time, she didn't trust her voice to come out properly.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Jared looked at her twirling her finger round her hair. " Did I tell you that your hair looks nice that way." he smiled and gave her a little wink taking his one hand out of his jeans and ran his fingers through his hair. " Not as good as mine but defiantly nice, long hair suites you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Anna laughed at his comment, feeling incredibly pleased with his compliment but became a blithering mess again when as he ran his fingers through his hair his shirt rode up even higher, displaying his abdominal muscles in all their gorgeous glory.
Anna couldnt restrain herself, she put her head in her hands groaning. Then laughed at herself and how she had had almost a complete personality transplant in the space of just a week. From really confident in herself and her womanhood to being a bumbling mess at the sight of a gorgeous, handsome, sexy, cheeky, god-like man. "jesus what the hell is wrong with me" she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next