Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Ana smiled as she caught sight of Jared, then frowned at the look on his face. He didnt look to impressed. why dio i want to impress him, im just trying to show him you can hunt something other than humans
"Its fine, burning is all gone!And don't wrinkle yur nose like that, its not that bad. You gonna try it?"
She wondered whetehr he would or not, he didn't seem all that keen. But then wou would be, if you were over 300 years old and taking tips of a newborn.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Jared always tried to feed on people who would not be missed to much. The runaways, loners and lost, he wanted to try and make the impact of there death, the grieving left behind to as small as possible.

He did not say anything but closed his eyes and focused, his mind and his senses. Then he turned and ran. Nimble and graceful through the forest, rushing and tackling a large grizzly to the floor. Not that the bear had any idea that he was coming and Jared took its large head in his head in his hands and twisted. Snapping it's neck. It dropped to the floor. He hesitated, his nose crinkling from the smell but he lowered himself and ignored it. Sinking in his teeth and draining it of its blood.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Anna ran after him, struggling to keep up with her stomach full.
He was so graceful, beautiful in the way he ran and tackled the large animal. She was impressed. He took the bear to the ground and drained it quickly. She smield at him as he rose back up from it.

"see, not so bad?" She wasn't sure how he would react to it, she knew it was not as good as human blood as she had tried it once when she was first changed, not from a human of course, but from a bottle. Blood doner.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Jared stood up and smiled at Anna.

"Mmm not so bad. I suppose that is one way of putting it. Different defiantly different." He walked over to her and sat down on a large fallen tree, stretching his legs out.

"The taste was not as bad as I was expecting."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Anna smiled at him, then pulled out her phone, the shops would be closing soon and she needed some new clothes and had to do something about her hair. After making her quick call she sat down beside Jared on the large tree.
"Different is not bad though. I would imaging after a few hundred years it might take some getting used to, i havnt really known any different so it is easier for me i guess."
She smiled up at him, his eyes already starting to change colour, barely noticable but still changing. His eyes were beautiful though, the red didn't frighten her, it was as if they were drawing her in.
She shook her head trying to snap herself out of her daze again.
Why, how, does he keep doing this to me?
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Jared chuckled, "No different doesn't have to be bad. We will see how I feel, how my hunger is, once I get back to camp and smell all those humans again. See it this veg thing works...."

He sank down the fall tree to sit on the floor, resting his back on the moss covered bark.

"So Anna how long are you planning on traveling with us?? It is easy to see we are just a distraction for you, when are you gonna stop running?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Anna sighed, she knew he would ask her that evenually and truthfully she had no idea. Not yet anyway.
"Honestly, i dont know. I am not ready to go home yet. This was intended to be just a distraction, a way of escaping, but i feel freer now than i have felt in a long time. I am just figuring out who i am now, and being with you, i mean, the bikers, travelling" shit that was not supposed to come out liek that "is helping me to do that"
She really would have to stop embaressing herself like that, it was getting silly and he was gonna start to think there was something wrong with ehr.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Jared laughed, pulling himself of the ground to stand. His shoulders moving up and down as the deep throaty laugh filled the woods.

"Well I am glad that I am...... I mean the the bikers are helping you sort our your head." his tone jokey and teasing. He shoved his hands in his pockets and started to stroll back to camp.

"Stay as long as you like Anna but remember low key. I would prefer to not have to start from scratch again."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Anna felt like a fool and followed JAred back to the campsite in silence. She walked over to the campsite and saw the large package with ehr name on waiting on a bench for her.
"wow that was quick" she muttered to herself.
She grinned at Jared....."you want me to fit in with everyone else right? Well give me half an hour and i will" she picke dup the package and ran into her tent. Tearing it open and grimacing at the clothes inthere. They did not leave much to the imagination. "Oh well, at least it is dark out."

She pulled off her clothes and pulled on one of the tops and a pair of little denim shorts "oh my.........thats revealing," her round full breasts were almost spilling out of it. But she had to admit she looked like the rest of the girls in the group. she pulled out the boots and slipped them onto her feet. The boots she liked.
Then she pulled out the little box of hair dye and long hair extensions, grnining as she thought about having her long hair back. The swiftly dealt with her hair, following the instructions precisely and shook her head immenly fast to dry it off as she did not have a hair dryer then put in the extensions, which were surprisingly easy to do when you had vampire speed and nimblness.
She ran her fingers though it, pleased with the result and then stepped outside the tent.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Jared watched her disappear into her tent with her package. He grinned and went to go and find the others. They would all be getting ready to head into town and hitting the bars. He took a beer from one of the girls and sat back on his bike, smiling while she flirted with him. Jared pulled her to sit in his lap.

He heard rustling coming from Anna's and turned his head to look. The woman who came out looked completely different. The outfit left little to the imagination and the hair was long and brunette now. Jared smiled, the girl in his lap pouting as he starred.

"I said low key remember..." laughing. " You fit in perfectly now."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Anna tried to smile back. At the same time covering up her cleavage with her arms crossed across her chest. She then noticed the girl sitting in Jareds lap, jealousy quicklt drove through her.
Oh my god, i like him? How can i like him? What the hell am i playing at? He is old enough to be my.........well he is old, mature, gorgeous, funny, kind, oh god what am i supposed to do now?
"Is it too much? I Yeah it is, i will go pu on my jacket." She walked over to her bike where she had dumped her leather jacket and slung it over her shoulders, pulling the front closed over her breasts.
she sat down on the floor a few meters away from Jared
"Not hungry and more then?" She commented, still looking at the girl now pawing at him in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Jared wrapped his arm round the girl in front him and pulled her closer. He smiled knowing to exactly what she was referring to, he gave her a little wink.
"I wouldn't say satisfied but it will do."

The girl in his lap happier now she was right up against him in his lap, " Loose the jacket." Jared laughed at something the girl said and gave Anna a little nod,

"You coming out with us tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Anna sighed pulling the jacket off, her breasts revealed again.
"Sure, why not?" she had no idea where they were going but she wanted to fir in with everyone if she was planning on staying with them. And she like dthem and did not want to offend by not coming out.
Plus if she was honest with herself she wanted to spend more time with Jared, but by the loks of things he would be busy tonight.
"Where we going?" She looked at Jared, ignoring the irritating piece of flesh sitting in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

"We are heading into town to hit a couple of bars and later a club. Candy wants to go dance." referring to girl in his lap. Who was now bouncing happily in his lap. He laughed and said, "Chill baby we will leave soon" to the girl on him.

He looked at Anna, "We are not taking all the bikes so you will have to share and ride on the back of one ."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Anna groaned looking longingly at her Harley. Did she really have to leave it here?
"Who am i riding with?" She had never ridden with anyone else before, she didn't like the thought of it much. And he really had better not say that bit of fluff bouncing on him like a 2 year old wanting some toys.
Anna was also worried about the whole dancing thing, the only dancing she did was of the slow kind and only then with her family, normally. She had never been to a club.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

"Your choice, either Larry, Max or me. We are heading out in ten minutes so if there is anything you need to do or need to take with now is the time to do it."

Turning back to the girl in his lap and whispering in her ear, sending her into fits of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Anna wanted to say him, she wanted nothing more than that right now but the sight of him whispering to Candy made her say Larry. "Fine, i will go with Larry, at least than i get to ride a decent bike" She teased, trying to act like she didn't care about it. "And i have nothing i need to get so i am ready when you guys are." She had her credit card in her pocket, and a bit of cash so she walked over to where LArry was sitting and sat next to him, waiting for the others to get themselves ready.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Jared laughed and grinned down at Candy putting her on the floor, "Baby looks like you get to ride with me. Go grab your helmet."

He smiled as Anna walked over to Larry. "Lets roll out guys. I am in the mood for a good time." as Candy jumped on the back wrapping her legs round him.

Jared slipped his helmet on and kicked the bike into life.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Anna hopped onto the back of LArry's bike and put on her helmet wrapping her arms around his slightly over weight middle. The scent of a human so close to her made her throat burn "Oh this was such a good idea, genius Anna" She whispered to herself, quiet enough so the human would not hear.
Larry revved the engine and followed Jared out of the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Jared drove out the campsite and down the road to the town that was closest just a few miles down the road. The smell of Candy on the back of his bike, made his throat burn but it was not that bad, more like a tickle. He guessed that over time you got use to that. It was something to consider.

He pulled into a road that had a strip of bars and parked the bike in a small parking lot near the end of the row of bars.The others following his lead. Jared got off and put his helmet on the seat of his bike, Candy was as his side in a flurry of legs and breasts.

Jared hooked his arms round her waist.

"Let's go find us a beer and get this evening started."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Anna sighed with immense relief as they stopped outside a bar and she jumped off teh bike, throwing her helmet onto the seat and moved away from Larry but towards the crowd of humans standing outside the bar.
From the outside of the bar she could tell it was a biker gathering place. And it reeked of cigarettes, beer and human blood and sweat. Nice.
she wanted to move towards JAred away from the human stench but his arms were snaked around the bunny girls waist. She didnt have a clue what to do next so she just followed everyone elses lead.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Jared lead them into a bar on the corner of the strip, it was dark and thick with smoke. In the back room there where four pool tables, the light over the smooth felt surface was the only light that hit the darkness in the room.

The front room has a jukebox and a small dance floor but mainly filled with small grubby wooden tables and chairs. A long wooden bar along the length of the back wall with some stools in front of it.

Jared smiled, his arm still round Candy's waist. He went to sit at a table in the corner, the little blonde in his lap again.

"I'll have a beer Larry and get whatever Anna's wants too."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Anna glared at Jared through the darkness. He knew she would struggle with pretending to drink. Why was he making this so hard for her?
"Thanks Larry, i wil have just a half though ok, i have to keep my wits about me with all you gorgeous men around." She flirted easily with him. He was a nice enough man and completely harmless so she didn't mind making him feel good about himself.
She went over to one of the tall stools by the wall and sat down, crossing her legs over in what she hoped was a seductive manner. She was trying to copy all the other young girls in the room and thats what they all seemed to eb doing, other than the ones that were making out in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Jarred smiled and laughed at Anna's attempts to flirt with Larry. She could flirt as much as she liked it would not bother Larry, he batted for the other teams so she was barking up the wrong tree.

Candy wriggled in his lap demanding attention. He watched Anna out the corner of his eye sitting on the stool trying to look like she fit but her manner was slightly stiff, he was sure the others wouldn't notice but he could see she was uncomfortable but had to admit even a bit stiff the view was nice.

He turned to Candy and kissed her, his tongue tasting her and pleasantly surprised that this very close contact did spark his blood lust.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Anna gronaed and looked the other wya as Jared kissed the girl who was yet again perched in his lap. Larry came back with the drinks and so she asked him if he wanted a game of pool. This was one game she did know how to play.
Larry nodded and grinned at her chllange and so she selected a cue and let LArry take charcge and set everything up. She bent over the table just in front of Jared and proceeded to mess up her first cuople of shots to lull Larry into a false sense of security. She knew that now as a vamp she would be even better at the game but she did not want Larry to kow that.
Then on her next shot as Larry toook out all but one of his balls. She put the cue behind her back and in 3 goes took out all of hers. Laughing at the lok on Larry's face. She could have taken them all out ni one but she didnt want to make herself stand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next