Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Jacob looked at her as she lay down and smiled, he pushed himself off the sofa and went to lie next to her on the floor. Pulling her close him and wrapping his arms round her in a big protective cuddle.

"I love you Kira, with all my heart. "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

She smiled at him as he lay down next to her, pulling her into his warm embrace. "I love you too." She whispered as she placed her lips gently against his cheek.

Her hands on his chest as she pushed him onto his back, straddling his legs, her trousers rubbing against his groin as she ground her hips against him. She grinned down at him as she planted her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Jacob laughed as Kira straddled him across his hips. "Kira what do you think your doing??" a grin on his face.

He loved her so much and he adored her playfulness it was one the many things he loved about her.

"Don't you think that's enough exercise for the poorly patent for one day??" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 pm

"You had better be joking." She pouted before she burst out laughing. "Like I said... I feel amazing. And I want you... No I need you."

She stood up and pulled her trousers down in one quick motion, throwing them across the room, standing above him, completely naked bar the skimpy underwear she was wearing.

"I even wore panties for you." She said with a smile as she hooked her fingers in the waistband, pulling them down slightly then teasing him by pulling them back up.

She turned around so that her back was to him and smiled at him over her shoulder, moving her hands around to the back as she wiggled her bum for him, slowly sliding her panties down, revealing herself to him.

She started giggling as she pulled them all the way off and threw them to join her trousers, she turned back around and hovered over him. "How do you want me?" She said, smiling seductively as she ran her hands over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Jacob smiled up at her, laughing. "Kira I want you every which way. I love you, now down here and give us a cuddle."

He wanted to feel her naked flesh next to his, the thought of it already making the heat flicker. His cock twitching in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Kira smiled as she sat down on him, her legs straddling his before she leaned down and pressed her breasts against him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She rolled them both onto their sides and raised her leg over his hip, pressing her body against him as she rested her head on his chest, his body so warm, she could almost close her eyes and fall asleep against him.

She tilted her head back and stared into his eyes. "Totally love you." She said, smiling slightly as she pressed her lips against his for a quick kiss. She felt so stupid and so lame by simply saying 'I love you'. He always expressed his love for her in the most beautiful and poetic ways and she just couldn't find the right words.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

"I totally love you too", looking into her big green eyes and smiling. His hands stroking her back and pulling her closer to him.

"totally utterly completely head over heel in love with you." his lips grazing along her mouth, his tongue tip just touching her lips. Before pulling back and his his hand cupping her face.

"Always and forever Kira. My heart belongs to you,"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:12 pm

KirJOkea shivered with delight as Jacob's hands stroked at her naked back. She pressed her lips to his. "You always say the nicest things... It's not fair." She giggled before slipping her Tongue inside his mouth and sucking on his, stroking and teasing on his muscle.

She rolled them back over so that she was on top once more, their lips locked together in a passionate kiss. "Baby, as much as I hate to break up this beautiful moment..." She took his hand and slid it down to her wet entrance. "I need you so much."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Jacob sucked in his breath as his fingers felt the wetness, pulling his hand away and placed his hands on her hips. Then gently rolled them over so that he as on top of Kira,

Jacob dipped his head and kissed her lightly in the mouth, then leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, his tongue trailing and tracing a heart on the hollow of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Kira smiled as Jacob rolled them both over, she wrapped her legs around his waist immediately, drawing him closer as he kissed her mouth lightly before trailing kisses down her neck, his tonue tracing a pattern on her neck that she couldn't quite make out, although she was sure it was a heart. For her. His heart.

She placed her hand on his chest, stroking gently, her eyes following the movements of her hand which came to rest above his heart, beating softly below his ribcage. Beating for her.

Before Kira even knew what was happening the tears were leaking from her eyes. "I'm s-sorry." She whispered. "You - you're too b - beautiful... Too n - nice."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Jacob stopped, raising his head to look down onto her face, looking into her eyes. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"O' Kira...." he sat up and pulled her into his lap. Wiping away her tears and stroking her hair. "shhh sweetie, shhhh." gently rocking her. He stood up and carried her over to the bed and placed her down.

"Darling maybe this was not such a good idea...." he hated to seee her so upset.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Kira wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to their bed, laying her down gently and pulling her to his body. "Please." She begged. She didn't know why she was crying but she knew that she needed him.

She sniffed and furiously wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry... Please... Please baby."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Jacob climbed onto the bed next to her, pulling her close to him. "SShh don't be upset, what can I do for you Kira please don't cry it breaks me to see you so upset."

THe sight of her tears made his heart ache and he hated to see her so upset, it actually physically hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

"I don't know why I'm crying ok?" She said as she pushed him as hard as she could away from her, her wrist twisting against his strong body. Her mood had flipped one eighty in the space of a few seconds and now she was angry and she had no idea why but she didn't want Jacob anywhere near her.

She climbed off of the bed and grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around her body, she didn't want him looking at her. "Don't touch me." She said. "Don't look at me." As she walked to the bathroom and slammed it behind her, ramming the door-stop under it as she sat on the floor, her back to the door and tears of anger falling down her cheeks. She wiped them away furiously, what the he'll was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Jacob was startled by Kira's sudden outburst. He let go of her putting his hands in the air if she didn't want him to touch her he wouldn't, worry on his face, sadness in his eyes. What had he done??

He jumped off the bed and grabbed some clothes and slipped them on, going to the bathroom door, whispering,

"I am sorry Kira for what ever I've done..... I'll give you some space." backing away from the door, his heart aching turning to lead but he wouldn't stay if it upset no matter that broke him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Kira sobbed louder as Jacob said that he would leave. She didn't know what she wanted, one minute she didn't want him anywhere near her, the next she wanted to hold him close. She stood up and pressed her ear to the door, listening to see if Jacob was still in the room, listening to see if their hotel room door opened and closed.

"Jacob?" She whispered. She had stopped crying and waited for Jacob to answer her, she thought maybe this time she had pushed him one time too many. Afterall who would want some crazy person like her who could flip out in a matter of seconds. Still there was no answer and so, holding the blanket tingly around her body, she kicked the door-stop away and eased the door open, instantly meeting the worried, hurt gaze of Jacob.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, wanting so much to fling herself into his arms but not knowing how he would react and so with her hand still on the door knob, the door still slightly between them, she dropped her eyes to the floor.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Jacob didn't reach out and touch she had been perfectly that she didn't want him to touch her.

"It's fine Kira...." his eyes sad, hurt. Everything he did was for Kira and he didn't understand what he had done wrong. Perhaps they where moving to fast for her.

"Maybe it's best if I got out for a few hours, give you some space. I'll take my phone and if you need me just call and I will come back." It was the only thing he could thing of doing, he wanted her to have her space if that's what she needed but for her to know he was there if she needed him

He gave a half smile. "Love you, I'm just a call away."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 am

Kira bit her lips, her eyes red and puffy as Jacob announced that he was going to go out. She fought the tears which threatened to fall, she wasn't going to give in and cry, that was what had got her into this mess.

She could see how hurt he was and that was because of her. She felt like a super bitch at the moment and she still didn't even know why she had acted like that. Which must have made her a super crazy bitch.

"If that's what you want to do." She replied, with no emotion in her voice. She didn't want him to go, it was the absolute last thing she wanted, just the thought of watching him turn away from her and walk out of that door had her heart breaking into a million pieces.

She wouldn't watch him leave and so she turned around and stepped back into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

What are you doing, you crazy cow? She asked herself as she flung the door open once more to find Jacob halfway across the room, about to leave. "Please don't go." She begged.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:42 am

Jacob turned at the sound of Kira's voice calling for him not to leave, a rush of relief filled him. He didn't want to go. Jacob ran over to her, wrapping his arms round her pulling her close to him.

"O' Kira.... God I love you." his mouth crushing down on hers. His heart pounding and scooping her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:59 am

Kira's heart fluttered as he ran to her, his arms quickly encasing her and pulling her to his body.

Don't cry. Don't cry. She warned herself as his lips crashed down on hers and he picked her up into his strong arms.

"I'm so sorry... So sorry I hurt you." She whispered as she broke their kiss.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 am

"Its alright Kira....I will always be here. I told you I am not going anywhere. I will always be just round the corner."

His hands stoking her back.

"Do you want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 am

She shook her head, raising her eyes to meet his. "I don't know what there is to talk about... I - I don't know what happened." She kissed his lips, his cheek, his neck, so pleased that he was still here even after she had told him not to touch her.

"Oh god, Baby." She exclaimed as her hands ran through his hair, almost like she was confirming he was real. "You could have left me... You could have gone... I can't lose you." She kissed him again, everywhere she could reach. "I'm sorry... So sorry. I love you more than life itself. I would die without you. You are my everything."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:20 am

Jacob walked over to the bed, gently placing her down.

"Kira I would never LEAVE you. I might be a part from you for a short time, work, shopping, to give you space and let you or I do something on our own but I will ALWAYS come back."

His eyes searching hers, "Don't you know how much i love you Kira?? I have no will to live if your not here with me."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 am

Kira closed her eyes. "I know, I know." She felt totally awful for what she had done, she just wished she understood why. This had all started with a few tears and had quickly escalated into a soap opera and it was all her fault.

She opened her eyes, staring into his as her hands found the knot on the blanket that she had tied there to keep it up. The fabric fell away from her body and onto the bed, leaving her naked in front of him.

Her hands reached forward making quick work of the button and zip on his jeans, her eyes never leaving his as she bit her lip, waiting for him to say no.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 am

Jacob looked at her naked body as she undid her wrap, her hands reaching out to undo his jeans. He stepped back away, out of her reached. Undoing the jeans himself and sliding them off his hips and stepping out of them. He has not bothered to put underpants on. Pulling the t shirt over his head and stepping back to Kira.

Gently pushing her back into he covers as he crawled on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next