Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh." Kira said as she started on her chips. "I'm really sorry... I didn't realise you needed to... And I've been keeping you from it." She picked up her drink and took a long swig, placing the glass back on the table before speaking again.

"Would I... Er... Could I see you phase?" She asked, quietly as her eyes flicked up to meet his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Jacob leaned back and smiled, picking at his chips.

"If you would like to Kira of course you can. I didn't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable but if you would actually like to see it, I will gladly share that side of me with you...." he smiled and reached out to giver her hand a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Kira smiled as his hand reached across the table for hers, squeezing gently. She pushed her plate to the side, almost empty as she smiled across at him, her eyes locked on his.

"Baby... I want to know everything about you... Every detail of your life." She giggled. "I need to know you and what could be better than watching you turn into... What is it? Werewolf? Shapeshifter?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Jacob laghed, " Yes shapeshifter or werewolf will be fine. We can go and do that tomorrow and perhaps take Jasper and Alice with as the might want to hunt??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:19 am

Kira nodded her head then took another sip of her drink, shuddering slightly as the cool liquid slid down her throat. "Is that safe?... For me, I mea." She asked as her eyes flicked up to meet Jacobs.

She had heard that when vampires hunted they lost control of whatever human senses they had remaining and with Jasper having so much difficulty being around her scent already she wondered if maybe going with them while they hunted wouldn't be the last thing she ever did.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:24 am

Jacob smiled, "The island they suggested is rather large, Jasper and Alice would be able to hunt far from your scent and I will check with Alice first, she will know if Jasper will have any difficulties. There are some advantages to having a physic as your best friend."

He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, " But if you prefer to go just the two of us we can do that to."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 am

She looked down at their hands then smiled back at him. "It will be nice for the four of us to go out together, with precautions." She giggled as she stood and moved around the table, settling herself in his lap. "And yes, there are definately advantages to having a psychic best friend... She always knows where the best sales are."

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head against his shoulder as she sighed deeply, inhaling his scent. "And we will kind of be alone, just the two of us, when they go off to hunt... So it's almost like the best of both worlds."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 am

Jacob wrapped his arms around Kira and smiled, " Yes..... defiantly the best of both worlds."

He stroked her back and the feeling at peace, in love, everything was perfect. "I think we should watch some Tv in bed and drift off to sleep. I am glad you had a good day but you have been sick and I think you should still take it easy. Resting is part of that. "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 am

"That sounds like a fantastic idea." Kira smiled as she stood up. "You pick something to watch and I'll just go and brush my teeth."

She kissed him gently on the cheek before turning and going to the wardrobe in the bedroom and pulling out some sweats and a tank top then making her way into the bathroom and changing quickly before brushing her teeth.

She smiled as she entered the bedroom and saw Jacob already curled up under the covers with the TV on, she stepped over to the bed and climbed over him, settling on his other side as he wrapped his arms around her, her head resting on his chest.

"I love you." She whispered as her eyes began to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19