Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Jacob caught the robe and slipped it on, it was a bit snug and so he pulled on his underpants as well.

He finished dialling for room service and ordered them some food and drink.

Laughing as he put the phone down, "Some one is hungry then, thats good." Walking up behind Kira and wrapping his arms round her, placing his hand on her stomach, giving it a little rub.

"I am glad that it behaving."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Kira sighed with happiness as he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around, she let her head fall back onto his shoulder and gently placed her lips against his chin before smiling up at him.

He placed his hand on her stomach, rubbing small circles against the robe and Kira let her mind wander to 5, maybe 6 years into their future, standing as they were now, in their own home, with Jacob rubbing her swollen belly, she smiled to herself. One day they would have that, when they were both mature enough they would have everything.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm

There was a loud knock on the door, "That must be our food." Giving her a little kiss on the cheek before unwrapping his arms and going to let in the waiter.

He brought in the food and wheeled it to the table, and taking the old one away with him.

Jacob took Kiars hand and led her to the table, pulling out a chair, "Dinner is served me lady."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Kira smiled as Jacob's lips gently brushed against her cheek and watched as he went to answer the door, she felt suddenly cold as he released her from his arms.

As the waiter wheeled the trolley in and arranged the food on the table, Kira went to her bag and pulled out some euro's handing them to him as a tip as he removed their last trolley from the room, he winked at her and she blushed, smiling slightly at him.

Jacob moved over to her and took her hand, leading her to the table and holding her chair for her as she sat down. She giggled at his choice of words and smiled as the delicious scents reached her.

"Mmm." She smiled across at Jacob, taking his hand in hers across the table. "Smells delicious... But I'd like to know how you know I'm hungry before I do."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 am

Jacob smiled and winked, "Maybe I know you better than you do yourself or perhaps Alice is rubbing off on me!!"

Giving her hand a little squeeze, his stomach rumbled, he was starving. Tucking into his burger and fries.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:37 am

"I prefer your first thought." She smiled, liking the idea of someone knowing her inside out. She believed that when you loved somebody, truly loved them that it was almost like you could read each others minds.

"I love you." Kira whispered as she tucked into her food, eating almost everything she had ordered then sitting back in her chair, her hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 am

Jacob watched as Kira ate almost everything she had ordered, he smiled happy to finally see her eat properly. Finishing his own food and leaning back and holding his milkshake and slowly sipping. Laughing as she put her tummy.

" Is your tummy nice and full now."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:19 am

"It is." She said with a smile as she stood up and moved around the table to sit in his lap, taking the straw from his mouth and putting it in her own and taking a sip before kissing his lips gently.

"Would you mind if I went shopping with Alice tomorrow? Only there was a dress I saw that I really liked."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 am

Jacob wrapped his arms round Kira and smiled, " Of course you can go shopping with Alice. You seem to be a lot better. See a day in bed is just what you needed."

Kissing her softly on the lips. "I think we should go to bed, to sleep, before you get any ideas."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Kira smiled as she poked him gently in the ribs. "I do sometimes think of things other than sex." She giggled, then yawned. "But sleep does sound like a very very good idea."

She stood from his lap and held her hand out to him as he stood up. He took her hand and together they walked back through to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Jacob climbed into bed and pulled Kia close to him, arms wrapped round her. Closed his eyes and smiled, as her breathing slowed and it was not long before he followed her an fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Kira smiled as she fell asleep in Jacob's arms, she didn't dream that night, at least she doesn't remember one. She woke up incredibly hot, still in the robe from the night before and in Jacob's warm embrace.

She turned her head slightly, seeing that he was still fast asleep and gently eased herself out of bed, she sat on the edge for a moment, gathering her senses, before standing up and walking to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and fixed her hair, then sat on the bathroom floor to do her make up.

She felt incredibly nauseus that morning, but was pretty sure she wasn't going to be sick, the bug was obviously beginning to leave her system.

Kira stood up and moved to the mirror, taking a look at her make up for the day and smiling back at herself. She really was feeling much better and it was visible on her face, there was colour back in her cheeks and a twinkle in her eyes.

Kira pulled the robe off and hung it on the back of the bathroom door before stepping back out into the bedroom and over to her suitcase. She dressed into jeans and a t-shirt, forgoing any underwear, knowing that the dress she was going to go and buy would not work with lingerie.

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 ED-Hardy-T-Shirt-Women-09

Jacob was still sleeping, breathing heavily and she smiled across at him as she finally emptied her clothing into the wardrobe. She walked slowly and quietly toward the bed and climbed on, laying next to Jacob, on top of the covers.

"Wake up, you sexy beast." She giggled as she pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Jacob eyes slowly opened and a lazy happy smile spread across his face. "Morning Beautiful." Stretching and sitting up, Kira was already dressed.

"I will go and have a shower and get dressed why don't you order us some breakfast. Then you can text Alice about that shopping trip you want to go on."

He gave her a little peck on the cheek and climbed out of bed, stretching and yawing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Kira smiled with delight as Jacob sat up and stretched, his muscles rippling in front of her eyes, she bit her lip as she watched him. He placed his lips against her cheek, the touch sending a fire burning through her, she smiled as he climbed out of bed and padded sleepily into the bathroom.

She moved over to Jacob's side of the bed and picked up her mobile, texting Alice quickly before picking up the hotel phone and dialling for room service. She wasn't sure what Jacob would want and so she ordered him pancakes, a full English and a continental breakfast.

She lay back down on the bed and folded one arm behind her head as the other rested on her stomach, she closed her eyes, humming happily to herself as she listened to the water crashing down in the bathroom, imagining Jacob standing naked beneath it's flow.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Jacob walked to the bathroom and turned the taps on. Hot water splurging out, it felt good. He stepped under the water and sighed the water was so refreshing. Jacob washed his hair and his body humming to himself happily as he showered.

When he was clean and refreshed her turned off the taps, took a towel and dried himself off, wrapping it round his waist and going back into the room. Slipping into a black shirt and some jeans.

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 Taylor-Lautner-Ex-Girlfriend

"Did you order some breakfast Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Kira opened her eyes as Jacob stepped back into the room, she propped herself up on her elbows and watched as he dressed into jeans and a black t-shirt. She bit her lip as she watched him, she would never grow tired of seeing his body.

"I did." She smiled as there was a knock at the door. She leapt off of the bed and bounded over to the door, opening it for the waiter who immediately went to the living room, arranging the table and leaving with the dinner trolley. Kira slipped him some notes as he left, then took Jacob by the hand and led him to the table.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Jacob sat down and smiled, "I am starving." Tucking into his pancakes and pouring himself and Kira some fruit juice.

"Am I allowed to ask what you ladies are up to today or do you have no specific plans."

Mmm he loved pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Kira watched with delight as Jacob tucked into his pancakes, she would have to remember that these were obviously his favourite. Kira took the glass of apple juice from him and sipped at it slowly.

"No specific plans." She said with a smile as she cut a croissant in half and gave it a light spreading of butter. "I saw a dress the other day which I really like, so I want to go and get that... But other than that there isn't anything else I want to do... Maybe Alice has a plan."

She finished talking as she began to eat her croissant, eating it slowly between moutfuls of juice.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Smiled and leaned back into his chair, rubbing his now full tummy.

"I am sure that whatever you do with Alice it will be fun and your in safe hands."

Jacob got up and walked over to her side of the table, bowed his head and gave her a little kiss.

"Well you have fun with Alice but please take it easy and don't over do it. "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 pm

Kira smiled as she watched him finish his pancakes and sit back in his chair, his hand rubbing his stomach. She raised her eyebrow at him and giggled. "In safe hands? With a vampire? Not many boyfriends would be happy for their girl to go out with a vampire." She blushed as she spoke, it was the first time she had referred to Jacob as her boyfriend and she hoped she wasn't being too presumptious.

He stood up slowly and walked over to her, placing his lips gently against her cheek. "Don't I get a proper kiss?" She giggled. "And what are you going to do with yourself for the day? You could come with us if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Jacob smiled, " Don't worry about me. I will watch a movie or go out for a walk but I will be just fine. Now my 'girlfriend' should go have fun."

He leaned down and gave her a long lingering kiss.

"I will ber here waiting when you get back."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Kira melted in his arms as he kissed her, she smiled up at him as they broke apart and stroked his cheek gently. She inhaled deeply and reached for her bag before walking to the door.

She turned as she reached the door and looked at him, her heart already aching for him. "I love you." She whispered as she opened the door and stepped out, closing it behind her, a single tear dropped down her cheek and she brushed it away, furiously, feeling like a fool.

OOC: Venice: Alice and Jasper's room.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 am

OOC From: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira

"Ooooh definately." Kira agreed. She loved that she had this in common with Alice, something they could do together that Jasper and Jacob would usually not want to do with them.

They stepped out of the elevator together and walked down the hall to Kira's hotel door. Kira smiled as Alice enveloped her in a hug then pulled back. "Thanks again, Alice." She grinned. "I had a really great time and I hope Jasper like's his... Gift." She giggled, eyeing Alice up and down before turning to knock on the door, hoping that Jacob was in as she had left her key in the room.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Jacob smiled when he heard the knock at the door it must be Kira as her room key was on the bed side table.

He threw open the door and pulled her into his arms, spinning her round. Before butting back on the floor and planting a quick kiss on her lips.

"Your back!!"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Kira squealed as Jacob pulled her into his arms and spun her around before setting her gently back on the floor and kissing her softly. "I am." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I take it you didn't miss me then." She teased as she took his hand and led him further into the room.

She smiled at him as she dropped his hand, turning slowly around in front of him. "Do you like the dress?" She asked, running her hands down her body as she smoothed it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next