Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Jacob smiled his eyes lighting up, "Of course I want you too, your the most important thing in my life and I want to share everything with you. I want you to part of everything."

He kissed your lightly on the nose his smile spreading further, " I have a sneaky suspicion my Dad is going to love you."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 pm

She giggled as he kissed the tip of her nose. She sank back into his arms, shivering slightly in the night air as she rested her head aginst Jacob's chest.

"I hope he does." She whispered, unsure whether or not he would. Afterall what did she have to offer Jacob, she wasn't a member of his tribe, she knew nothing about his tribal history. Maybe his dad would tell them to stop seeing each other, maybe he wanted Jacob to be with someone like Leah.

She sighed heavily against him and closed her eyes tight, praying that everything would be ok for them. She didn't care how rocky the road was just so long as at the end of it, he was there with her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Jacob sat up and pulled of his hoody off and wrapped it around Kira's shoulders.

"No complaints your shivering and this will help keep you warm." Pulling her close to him again, resting his chin on her head. Hands stroking her back, trying to radiate his warmth through her.

"Do you want go back to the club?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Kira smiled as he took his hoody off and wrapped it around her shoulders before pulling her back against his warm body. The scent of him doubling as she breathed in. "I won't complain." She smiled. "It smells of you."

She tilted her head slightly kissing behind his ear. "I only want to go back if you do... And I mean really do." She moved her lips to his and kissed him softly. "Don't just say you want to go back because you think I want to... It's time for you to do something you want." She smiled, pressing her lips to his once more.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Jacob mouth opened slightly at the feel of Kira's lips on his. His tongue coming out just a little to trace her lips.

He pulled away and smiled, " I don't mind Kira, as long as I am with you then I am doing something I want."

Jacob raised his hand, his fingers stroking her cheek. " Your all i need to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

"Same for me." She said with a smile, his hand stroking her cheek as she moved her hand on top of his. She leant toward him, pressing her lips against his. "I only ever want to be with you."

She kissed him slowly and passionately, her tongue probing his mouth as she tasted him.

"I'll love you forever, Jacob Black."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Jacob smiled and leaned forward, forehead to forehead and looking deep into her gloriously stunning green eyes and whispered, "I love you Kira Carmichael with every beat of my heart."

He stood up with Kira in his arms and effortlessly swing her onto his back, his hands holding under her thighs to keep her from dropping.

"Now where too my love?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Kira squeeled with delight as Jacob swung her effortlessly onto his back, his hands clutching her thighs to stop her from falling. "Jacob." She giggled." My dress!" She exclaimed trying to pull the material down to cover herself.

Luckily Jacob's hoody was long enough to cover her bare flesh, she smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her chin resting on his shoulder as she placed a gently kiss to his cheek.

"You decide." She smiled. "I'll go anywhere you want me to."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Jacob smiled and looked at the water, it shimmered in the moonlight. Not far away was a little pier with Gondolas tied up. He dropped Kira down on to the floor, "Give me just one minute."

He walked over to the boats and spoke to a old gentleman that was sat there in a little wooden booth. It took a little while to get what he wanted across as his english was not that good but soon it was all sorted.

Jacob ran over to Kira a big grin on his face, "Come my lady your chariot awaits."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Kira stood where Jacob had left her, her arms wrapped across her chest, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she tried to keep warm, her teeth began to chatter as she watched Jacob in the distance, eager for him to come back and wrap his arms around her.

She smiled as he ran toward her, he was smiling too as he took her hand and led her back to where he had just come from. "What are you planning, Jacob?" She grinned as she trotted along beside him, taking two steps to his one.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Jacob smiled, taking her to where the Gondolas where tied up but walked pass them to a largish wooden boat

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 Limousine_moderna_1

"This is ours for the rest of the evening. I thought of a Gondola but that wouldn't give us an privacy as you would need a person to steer/push the boat. So I thought you might like a ride up and down the canals in this, it has a motor and light at the front so we can see where we are going. A little cabin at the back......" Jacob was rushing his words as he was nervous. He took a deep breath.

"Is it ok?? We don't have too.."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Kira wondered where he was taking her as the walked along the tiny pier. Jacob came to a stop by the beautiful wooden boat.

"Oh, Baby." She whispered, squeezing his hand as she leant up to place her lips against his cheek. "It's beautiful and perfect."

She stepped toward the boat and watched as Jacob jumped onto the steering deck. She raised her eyebrows at him. "And how do you expect me to get in there?" She giggled and he laughed as he moved to the very edge of the boat, reaching for her as he picked her up in his arms and swung her around.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Jacob placed her down gently in front of the passenger chair and smiled, leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips. Nibbling slowly on her bottom lip. He pulled away and sighed contentedly, " Kira you make me so happy in so many ways, it would take eternity to tell you."

He pulled away and put the keys in the ignition, turing the key and the engine came to life. A steady slow purr. Jacob steered it out on held her hand as they ventured out into the canals.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Kira moaned softly as he leant down to kiss her, nibbling gently on her lower lip. He sighed as he pulled away from her a smiled spread across his face. She was at a loss for words, she could never describe how much he meant to her, how much she loved him, but she hoped if she said 'I love you' to him everyday, just those three words but be enough to convey the meaning behind them.

He reached for her hand once he had steered them onto the canals and she smiled up at him as his eyes flicked toward her. She stood up, releasing her hand from his as she stood behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed his cheek gently. "I love you." She whispered as she gently nibbled on his ear.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Jacob looked up at Kira and smiled, " I love you too, now why dont yo come over here and sit in my lap and steer the boat."

He twirled the seat round, pulling her into his lap and quickly faced the steering wheel again, laughing . "Take the wheel baby. it's all yours."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Kira shook her head as he asked her to take the wheel, he gave her little choice however when he pulled her into his lap. "I can't." She giggled as he took her hands and placed them on the steering wheel, his right hand stayed resting protectively on hers while his left wrapped around her waist.

"What if I crash it?" She asked, her voice full of concern, as she tried to concentrate on looking where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Jasper smiled, " We can do whatever you like this evening darling because I get the feeling that we wont' be seeing those two again until tomorrow."

He pulled her close, his hands or hips and swayed to the music, looking down at Alice like she was the only person in the room. It was only the two of them and everything and everyone else faded to black and white.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Jacob smiled, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "I am right here everything will be fine." The arms around her waist stroking her sides. " I will always be here so don't worry." Placing a soft kiss on her neck, his tongue just flicking, his teeth giving the softest of nibbles.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

His lips touched softly against her neck, his tongue tasting her gently, his teeth nibbling her lightly. Kira felt a heat burn through her and cleared her throat. "Baby, that is really not helping me concentrate." She giggled as she shifted her position in his lap slightly.

The upcoming bit of canal was incredibly straight and so she risked turning quickly to look at him, catching his eyes, she noticed the sparkle there. "I love you." She whispered before kissing him softly and turning her attention back to the water.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Jacob hand trailed down from her waist, stroking her sides and stomach, then to her thighs, stroking the outsides and slowly working his way to her inner thigh.

His mouth kissing up her neck and and jaw to her ears, nibbling them the lope and whispering, "I love you too, always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Jacob's hand trailed down her stomach, along her outer thigh. "Baby as much as I.." She inhaled sharply as his hand moved to her inner thigh, she squirmed in his lap, trying to knock his hand away with her movement as her hands were occupied with steering the boat. "Love the feel of you touching me... This may not be the best of times."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 am

Jacob took his hand away from her thigh and wrapped it around her waist again.

" I will leave to you to concentrate, love you baby." leaning back into the chair and watching the picturesque buildings go by.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 am

"Thank you." She said with a smile as she continued to steer in a straight line, she stared in amazement at the beautiful buildings they passed, she was sure they were just as appealing during the day but at night they had a sense of mystery about them.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She said, still gazing around her. "So what are we going to do? Just drive this boat around all evening?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:18 am

Jacob laughed, " Well that was sort of the idea, it was all spurr of the moment but if your tired or bored we can go back to the hotel if you like."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 am

Alice smiled up Jasper as he pulled her closer and she brushed her lips against his. "We can leave," she whispered, "I know this isn't really your thing. I'm sorry I dragged you out here and made you dance." She pulled back and slid her hands down his arms to grasp his hands in hers, squeezing them lovingly as she looked up at him. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next