Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 am

"Mmmm." Kira groaned as Jacob crashed his lips to hers, his tongue probing her mouth, tasting her. He slipped his hands down her back, grabbing her ass roughly and pulling her to him.

She melted into him, kissing him back just as passionately. Her hands on his chest, stroking him through his shirt.

"Grope away, baby." She smiled as she kissed along his jaw and down his neck, sucking on his skin softly. "But... Judging by that bulge in your jeans you didn't exactly hate the show."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 am

Jasper did not say a word but took his wife by the hand and lead her to the dance floor. Wrapping his arm around her, slipping his hands into the back pockets of her jeans.

He slowly started to sway as his lips found hers and gave her a long lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 am

Alice couldn't help but grin as Jasper lead her to the dance floor. As he slipped his hands into her back pockets, she wrapped her arms around his neck, opening her lips against his as she kissed him back slowly, tilting her head to let her tongue slip past his lips as she teasingly started to grind her hips into his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 am

Jacob groaned, " I am going to have to go the bathroom to calm down, I think people will start notice.... unless you stay in front of me till it goes down."

Pulling her closer but trying not to let the grind get to him. Which was easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 am

"You, my darling... Are not leaving my sight for the entire evening." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down to her, placing her lips gently against his.

"Let me help you out." She whispered as she took a small step back from him, their bodies still in close proximity but far enough apart for the friction on Jacob's cock to lessen.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Jacob smiled, placing his hands on her hips. Swaying gently to the music placing his head on her forehead.

"I never want to be out your sight. I want to always be able to see you, touch you..." He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, his hands stroking he waist where his hands held her.

"I love you Kira Carmichael."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Jasper laughed,

"Alice if you keep dancing like this, I am going to drag you off the dance floor so I can have my wicked way with you." His eyes twinkling and his lips spread into a big warm smile.

Pulling her closer and grinding his hips back into Alice's.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Kira moved her hands round Jacob's back, slipping her hands in his back pockets as they moved together. He leant down to her and placed his lips gently against hers.

"I love you too." She whispered. "So, so much."

She stepped closer to him, resting her head against his chest as they danced, in each others arms. Kira smiled, happier than she ever had been. She loved this man more than anything else and would do anything to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Alice giggled and gasped softly, looking up at him from under her eyelashes as she pressed even closer to him still, slipping one hand down his chest as she bit her lip almost seductively.

"You say that like it's a bad thing, baby," she murmured as her arms slipped from him, turning in his arms. She pressed her back into his chest, giving his hands to her hips as she pressed her ass into his hips, looking at him over her shoulder with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Jacob pulled her closer and closed his eyes. Breathing in her scent, his body remembering every curve of her body. There was no one else in that room but the two of them.

His heart beat loud and strong, each beat for her. He could not live without her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm

"I'm so glad I fought with my dad that day... So glad that you were sitting on that beach, when I think of what would have happened if you hadn't been there..." She trailed off as she imagined walking along that beach, all alone, her eyes scanning the shoreline and seeing no-one else in sight. She imagined sitting alone, watching the waves crash along the beach as she drunk herself into a stupor. "I can't live without you, Jacob... I won't live without you." She whispered as she tightened her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Jasper groaned his hands trailing up and down her sides, skimming her breasts and stomach, then going to cup her ass giving it a squeeze and then a playful slap.

Spinning her round to face him again grinning. " My darling you are such a tease...." kissing her hard on the lips, there bodies crushed together. " But love you, little minx."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Jacob smiled, placing a stray strand of hair behind her ear again.

"Everything happen for a reason...." he kissed her softly in the corner of her mouth.

"My whole life has been leading up to take me to you."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Kira could have cried as he spoke such beautiful words to her. "Come with me." She said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bar. A man stood up from a stool, indicating that Kira should take it, she smiled as she sat down, pulling Jacob to stand between her legs as she wrapped her arms around him again.

"Two shots please." She said to the barman before turning back to face Jacob. "You're my everything, you are my soul... Without you I am an empty shell, Jacob Black." She smiled. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Jacob followed her to the bar, smiling as they passed Jasper and Alice, who where still teasing each other on the dance floor.

Kira jumped up on to a barstool and pulled him towards her, he stood in front of Kira between her legs his eyes taking in every inch of her. His heart swelling, aching in his chest, god he loved her so much. Her words making his spirits fly and his heart pound.

Jacob nodded at her smiling , " You make me complete."

Then taking the shot and downing it in one.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Alice moaned as his hands moved over her body, a soft playful yelp escaping her as he slapped her ass, only making her press it harder against his groin. She giggled as he spun her around and she was moaned again as his lips took hers in a hard kiss. She responded immediately, her body pressed flush against his as she pushed her tongue past his lips.

"Mmm, I love you, too, baby.." she breathed into mouth, grinning as her nails made their way up his back, careful not to rip his shirt, "and I love being your little minx.." She bit at his bottom lip as she grinded her hips into his, moaning as she did.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm

She smiled as he took the shot and followed suit, slamming the empty glass back down on the bar. Her eyes flicked the the dance floor and she smiled as she saw Alice and Jasper dancing together.

Her head was pounding, a mixture of the bump she had received the day before and the music which was too loud for any human.

"They look happy." She smiled as she turned back to Jacob, wrapping her arms around him as she pulled him closer, resting her head against his muscled chest. "Do you fancy a walk along the canal?" She asked, tilting her head up enough to look into his deep eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Jacob smiled and nodded is head, " A walk sounds good." He took Kira's hand in his and lead her out of the club, waving at Jasper and Alice as the left. the music was so loud but he knew the would hear his, "Going for a walk, text us if you want us."

Walking into the fresh night air.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Jasper lifted his hand in a small wave so that Jacob would know that he had heard him.

"Looks like Kira and Jacob want some alone time." He pulled Alice closer wrapping his arms round her, "Good, now I have you all to myself. "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Kira squeezed his hand gently as they stepped out of the club, walking around someone as they heaved against a wall. "Pleasant." She said, wrinkling her nose.

She lifted her head and gazed at the sky, the stars shining brightly, just for them. She slipped her hand out of Jacob's and placed it around his waist as he moved his around her shoulders, hugging her body to him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Alice had heard him too, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck again. "So you do," she giggled and feigned innocence, "whatever shall you do with me, sir?" She continued to dance against him, their bodies pressed tightly together as she pulled him in for another kiss.

The loved the feeling of his arms around her in a room full of people. It was something about the fact that he was with her - his eyes only for her. She had no doubt she was the only woman for him, but it was a wonderful feeling nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Jacob walked with Kira his fingers caressing her shoulder, the further they got away from the club, the more peaceful an beautiful there surroundings became.

There was a wrought iron bench just by the water edge, Jacob steered them over to get and sit. The streets where empty, this part of town deserted. "This is more like it, I prefer it when I have you all to myself."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Kira smiled at him as she sat down on his lap, fearing that how cold the bench would be on her practically naked ass. She wrapped her arms around Jacob's neck and bent her head to his neck, kissing him softly as she made her way along his jaw, then his cheek before placing her lips gently against his.

She pulled back to smile at him. "I like it better too." She agreed. "If it wasn't so bad for our health I would lock us away for ever." She giggled. "I think your pack would miss you too much though... I feel honored that you could take two weeks off to be with me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Jacob wrapped his arms round Kira, holding her close so that he could keep her warm.

" The pack understand.... sort off. I told Embry I was leaving and to pass the message on. I am sure Leah will be annoyed but then again she always is. When we get back you need to meet them and.... my dad."

He hoped that he wasn't being too presumptuous, that she did want to meet his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 pm

"Your dad?" She asked, pulling back from his embrace to look at him properly, trying to read his face and see whether there was some deeper meaning behind his comment. She didn't know if it was just some offhand bloke thing, like it meant nothing or maybe it was a sign of how much he felt for her, that he wanted her to meet his friends and family... To be a part of his family, his life.

"I mean, sure... If you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next