Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Kira shivered as they waited outside for Alice and Jasper to appear. It wasn't exactly cold, but then she wasn't really wearing a lot.

She moved herself into Jacob's arms, positioning herself in front of him and wrapping his arms around her body.

She tilted her head to smile at him, then kissed him gently on the lips, his warmth spreading right through her and warming every part of her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

"Are you cold Kira? " as Jacob wrapped his arms round her, holding her close to his body so that he could warm her.

"Why don't you wear my jacket? I don't want you to freeze to death and you've not been feeling well anyway we don't want to make it worse."

Starting to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Kira turned around in his arms, smiling at him as she placed her hands on his shoulders, disallowing him to remove the hoody. She leant up to him and kissed him softly on the tip of his nose before placing her lips against his.

"You keep it." She said with a smile. "It doesn't have your scent on it yet."

She rested her head against his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"And you're warming me up pretty well." She giggled. "Plus once we start actually moving, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Alice smiled as she walked out, still holding Jasper by the hand. "Hello kiddies," she giggled, "miss us?" She was about to make her way to Kira for a hug, but the poor girl looked like she was cold enough without Alice's help. "I'd give you a hug, but it looks like you're trying to warm up," she smiled.

She leaned against Jasper and looked to the other two, "So what are the plans? Are you two hungry?" she asked. She'd learned to be conscious of such thing when Bella was still human, and she was glad it was still instilled in her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Kira turned around in Jacob's arms as she heard Alice's beatiful sing-song voice. Her back rested against Jacob's chest, his arms around her waist as she placed her hands on his.

"Of course I missed you." She giggled. "Not much though... We've been a little erm... Busy." She smiled at Alice who knew exactly how busy they had been since arriving.

"I don't think we have any plans." She looked up to Jacob, placing her lips against his cheek. "And thank you for asking, but we have eaten." She smiled at Alice.

"You look absolutely stunning, Alice... I'm a little jealous." She grinned. "Is there anything you guys want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Alice laughed softly and smiled, "Yes, you were only missed a little, too," she giggled. She thought for a moment, thinking of what they could do. Stores would probably be closing soon and she hadn't gotten all dressed up for nothing. "What if we go dancing? There's a good club close by, so we can just walk?"

She rolled her eyes at Kira, a smile still well in place, "Are you kidding me? You look amazing! You have nothing to be jealous about. Pink is definitely your color," she giggled. "So, what do you say? Clubbing?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Jacob smiled as he listened to the girls banter, it was nice to see Kira happy and it was good the see that she had such a good friend in Alice.

He cringed when he heard the word club, he didn't really dance and he couldn't see Jasper doing it either. "That sounds like..... fun but you don't mind I'll I just watch you girls dance. Not really my thing."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Kira clapped her hands together excitedly as Alice mentioned going to a club, both of their outfits were perfect for that. Kira frowned as Jacob said he would only watch from the sidelines. She had been looking foreward to dancing with him.

She turned to look at him, her eyes filled with sadness. "You won't dance with me?" She looked back to Alice and winked, before giving a heavy, dramatic sigh. "Well I'm sure there will be plenty of good looking guys to dance with... Grinding... Hot.... Sweaty."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Jacob shook his head and pulled her to him, "No one.... grinds with you but me. I'll break there legs if they try." His gut twisted at the thought of of anyone touching Kira.

He smiled and sighed, "So of it's that important to you. I'll dance, just dont expect me to be good."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Alice laughed at the two and hooked her arm around Jasper's. "Okay, okay, kids. Quit bickering," she said playfully, "let's go!" She giggled and pulled on Jasper's arm to start leading the way, smiling up at him happily as they crossed the street.

She glanced back every once in a while to make sure the other two were still following. As they rounded a corner, she giggled with excitement. She could hear the music pounding but wasn't sure if it was just her super-hearing that caught the sounds.

But soon enough, they'd arrived. The lights were bright and colorful, the music loud and moving as the place crawled with people dancing and drinking. She looked to Jasper, making sure he was okay, but it was then she noticed the aroma in the air - it really wasn't pleasant. But it was then she noticed the fog machine and was thankful. Looking back to Kira, she didn't notice discomfort in her face and realized the scent wasn't strong enough for humans.

"I like this song!" she called over the music as she pulled Jasper deeper into the club.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Kira smiled as she stepped into the club, Jacob's arm was holding her tightly around the waist, almost possessively and Kira noticed that a lot of guys eyes sought out her and Alice in the crowd.

Kira dragged Jacob over to the bar, keeping her eyes on Alice the whole time. She turned to face Jacob, leaning up to kiss his lips, teasing them apart with her tongue before she slowly dipped inside, kissing him passionately.

She pulled away from him with a smile, her arms around his neck as she encouraged him to bend down to her, even with heels on he still towered above her. She kissed his cheek before she spoke into his ear, the music so loud that they couldn't hear each other otherwise.

"I won't make you dance just yet... I'll let you have a couple of drinks first." She kissed his cheek once more and slipped her pink hand bag over his arm. "I'll be dancing with Alice... Come find me when you're ready." She giggled as she turned away from him.

She walked quickly to where she had last seen Alice and smiled as she saw her friend, standing in front of Jasper as he stood as still as stone, even though Alice was grinding herself against him.

"Alice." She said, still a few feet from the pixie like girl, but knowing that she would hear her clearly. "Will you dance with me? Jacob's getting some liquid courage."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 am

As Kira dragged Jacob to the bar, Alice in turn dragged Jasper to the dance floor. She knew he didn't like to dance, and that he probably wouldn't unless he was made to, but she really didn't want to dance alone. "Come on, Jasper..just a few dances, please?" she pouted up at him.

She arched an eyebrow as Kira met her eyes and she wondered what she was planning. She giggled as she heard what she said to Jacob and started to dance with Jasper, pouting up at him as he simply stood and watched. "Please, baby?" she murmured, brushing her lips against his.

But before he could answer, Kira had already bounced over and asked her to dance. Alice giggled and nodded before looking at Jasper. "Okay, I guess you don't have to force yourself to dance with me now," she said with a slight pout. She kissed him softly before pulling away and taking Kira's hand to pull her a few feet away to dance with her. "Too bad liquid courage wouldn't work on Jasper," she laughed as she started to move to the music.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 am

Jacob went to the bar an ordered a bottle of whisky, he didn't want have to come back to the bar every half hour to get another drink. He thanked the barman and walked over to join Jasper.

Who only moments before had looked very uncomfortable at Alice's attempts to dance with him.

Jacob took a long drink from the bottle and smiled. "I would offer you some to make this all more bearable but...." he shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

Jasper smiled, " Dont worry Jacob if I was human I'd be cradling that bootle too."

The both looked on at the girls dancing
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 am

Alice rolled her eyes at the conversation between the boys and leaned a little into Kira's ear, "Are they watching?" she said loud enough for only Kira to hear. When Kira nodded, Alice moved closer, her hands sliding down to Kira's hips, gently tugging her closer as Alice moved her body against hers. She did her best to fight the amused smile on her face down to a somewhat flirtatious one, leaning closer to Kira with every step.

She leaned in to her friend's ear again, "Let me know if you get cold.." she murmured, allowing herself to smile a little more for the boys' benefit.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 am

Kira nodded, yes... They most definately were looking at the two of them. Kira giggled as Alice stepped closer to her, instantly knowing what her plan was. She didn't need visions of the future to be able to read her friend like a book.

Alice's hands travelled to Kira's hips as she stepped closer once more, their bodies almost touching as Alice leant to whisper in her ear.

She smiled, flirtatiously at the Alice, purely for the benefit of those watching as she raised her arms, stroking her hands down Alice's marble arms and settling them at her waist as they moved together.

"I think it's pretty impossible to get cold in here." She whispered so that Alice would hear her but Jasper would not.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 am

Jasper watched, it was slightly erotic the way they where dancing. He smiled as Jacob took another long swig from the whisky bottle. He looked ready to step in. Jasper shook his head, "Jacob they are just teasing. Just sit back and enjoy the show."

The boy no the man now that towering over him did not seem convinced. "If there was anything more to it Jacob I would feel it. It's just pure fun they are having. Relax." And that was what he did as Jasper calmed him
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 am

"How about we move this along?" Kira whispered, smiling at Alice. She stepped toward her, nibbling on her lower lip, making out like she was nervous as she ran her hands down Alice's spine, cupping her ass cheeks as she pulled their bodies flush together. Fire and Ice.

Kira's lips parted as she leant toward Alice, closing the gap between them bit by bit. Kira's breathing speeding up as her lips brushed against Alice's stone ones.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:09 am

Alice nodded in response to Kira and smiled back, slowly parting her lips as Kira nibbled. She arched her body in response, pushing her ass into Kira's hand, moaning into the girl's mouth before they fully kissed.

She lifted her hands, one gently cupping the back of Kira's head as the other wound around her waist, holding their bodies together as Alice opened her eyes, somewhat of a warning of what she was about to do, well aware that almost every pair of eyes in the club was watching them both intently. She leaned closer and deepened the kiss, being sure to part often enough to let Kira breathe.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 am

Jacob groaned as he watched Alice and Kira. Taking the whisky and draining a quarter in one go. " Come on Jasper we can't just stand here and let them, let them...." waving his bottle at the girls. "Do that."

He felt calm but his mind was racing. Jacob knew it was Jasper and if it wasn't for him he would have been there already.

"Trust me Jacob. Just leave them alone. "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 am

Kira broke away from Alice, completely breathless. She smiled at her friend as she danced seductively around her. She stood behind Alice and wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her icy body against her.

She bent her head to her, her tongue tracing Alice's ear before she took her ear lobe in her mouth and bit down gently, trying not to laugh as she realised it would probably feel like a tickle to Alice.

She stroked the back of her free hand down Alice's bare arm and across her stomach before trailing it lightly up her stomach, coming to rest at her chest as she took one of Alice's breasts in her hand, groping her through her top.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 am

Alice gasped, biting her bottom lip as Kira' warm body pressed against her. She moved continued to dance, moving her hips slowly as she let her head roll back, tilting it to give her free reign. She smiled as a soft moan escaped, a shiver running down her spine as Kira's warm mouth touched her skin.

She gasped as she felt Kira's hand moving against her body, and when her hand closed around her breast, she arched into the touch, moaning as she reached back to touch Kira's hip. "Mmm.. not here, Kira," she whispered, knowing it was loud enough for Jasper to hear, "come with me.." She took her hand and turned, brushing her lips against Kira's before starting to lead her towards the ladies bathroom, biting her lip as they made their way across the club.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 am

Jacob took a long swig of the whisky, " Fuck Jasper that's it I'm done...." he walked over to Kira and grabbed her hand pulling her away from Alice.

"Lets dance and if you wont someone to grope you I will do it. "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 am

Kira giggled as Jacob roughly pulled her away from Alice and into his strong arms, growling at her as he spoke.

"You took your time." She smiled up at him as she wrapped her arms around his waist, stepping closer to him, pressing her body up against his. "I was beginning to wonder if I was actually going to have to go to the bathroom with her."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 am

Jacob wrapped his arms around Kira and shook his head, "I would have been here sooner if it wasn't for Jasper and his mood control."

He dipped his head and crushed his mouth to hers. His hands going down and grabbing her ass as they swayed to the music.

"I will do the groping from here on in."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 am

Alice laughed softly at the two, and watched Jacob steer her away, smiling as he finally started to dance with Kira. She expected Jasper to be close, but she spotted him still where he had been with Jacob, and she slowly made her way over to him. She leaned against the wall next to him and gave a soft sigh.

"Well, at least it worked for Kira," she said, hoping to evoke a little guilt to make him dance. "I guess two out of four isn't bad," she shrugged, looking on as Jacob and Kira danced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob   Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next