Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira Empty
PostSubject: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Alice giggled and lead her out the main doors and into the fresh air. "That store is amazing!" she grinned, her heals clicking on the pavement as they walked. The clouds were out again, and her predictions said for yet another cloudy day.

She led Kira across the street, and looked to her friend. "You seem to be feeling a lot better," she smiled. "Actually I'm sure you are if Jacob let you out of his sight with the likes of me," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

"I do feel better." She said with a smile. "I felt awful yesterday, but a little make up and a fake smile had Jacob thinking I was better." She felt a little bad at having lied to him but it was for the best, she just felt so guilty that he was stuck in the hotel room with her.

"I still feel a little sick, but much better than I was." She smiled as they neared the store Kira wanted. "I just want to go in here first, I'm hoping they still have the dress and once I've bought it, we can do whatever you like."

Kira loved being out with Alice, it had been a very long time since they had been alone together, the last time was probably when they had attented Forks High together. Kira thought of Jacob alone in their room, while she was out having fun, her heart beat for him, her chest aching like there was a hole in it, a hole with Jacob's name on.

"Does your heart hurt when you leave Jasper?" She asked, her eyes flicking across to Alice. She hoped she didn't sound like a love sick teenager but she really was pining for him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Alice laughed softly and looked at her knowingly, "I noticed. He needed to see you were okay though, which you are," she said reassuringly as they walked. She led Kira into the store and shook her head. "I did some shopping yesterday, this is all about you, my friend."

Alice smiled at the sales lady that greeted them and lead Kira towards the back where the dresses were, letting go of her arm to stop at a display of Gucci sunglasses near the dresses. As Kira post, Alice looked up, a large pair of sunglasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. She slowly took them off and looked at her with a soft smile, moving over to her.

"I feel like my soul hurts every second we're apart," Alice said softly. "I miss him constantly and I feel like I could blink out of existence unless he's close to me," she said with a soft sigh, a little smile curving her lips.

Sunglasses:
Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira Product-images--f7a614da5b63bc436b9df39a34466924d5273055-d5efaa88901894a2--jpg_sqthumb_large--sunglasses-gucci-2942-womens-sunglasses-with-black-frame-and-gray-gradient-lenses
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

"I'm not being an idiot then?" Kira said, with a sigh of relief. "I feel like my heart will stop beating if I go to far from him." She smiled almost sadly until she spotted the dress she had wanted. "Here it is!" She squeeled, picking it up and showing it to Alice.

"I'm just going to go and try it on... I liked those sunglasses by the way." She giggled as she moved into the changing room. She pulled off her jeans and tshirt and stepped quickly into the dress, looking at herself in the mirror from all angles before stepping back out to Alice and looking at her friend, blushing slightly. "What do you think? Will Jacob like it?"

Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira CLUB+OUTFIT+10
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Alice laughed quietly and shook her head, "No, of course you're not," she smiled, "because then that would make me an idiot, and I'm no such thing," she teased. She was about to step forward and hug Kira but laughed as she squealed.

"Oh wow, that is sexy!" she grinned. As Kira complimented the sunglasses, she grinned even wider and slipped them back on, striking a pose. "I think I'll buy them!" she giggled as Kira locked herself inside a dressing room. She looked at another display of bracelets, trying a few one when suddenly her body tensed. Her eyes glazed over and suddenly her mind was bombarded with images of Kira. She held her breath for a moment, fearing the worst, but as soon she saw Kira in a beautiful wedding dress, Jacob in a tux and the most beautiful church she'd ever seen. Alice suppressed a squeal of joy and immediately started to plan it all out in her head.

She looked up as Kira stepped out of the dressing room, and she nodded approvingly. "You look amazing, Jacob will totally love that," she said, a happy smile on her face. She had to go find this dress now. "I just remembered something that Jasper needed me to pick up for him.. will you be here for a bit? It won't take me long at all."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Kira smiled at Alice. "Of course. I'll be fine all by myself." She giggled as she stepped into the changing room once more and called after Alice. "I'm just going to pay for this then wander around in the plaza... I'm sure you'll find me."

She turned to look at herself in the mirror, biting her lip a little before smiling at herself, she couldn't wait to get back and show Jacob. As she thought about it, she decided not to change back into her jeans. She pulled the tag off of the dress and gathered up her clothes going out to the sales lady and handing the tag over.

She pulled out her credit card and thanked the woman for putting her jeans and tshirt into a bag for her. "Grazie." Kira said with a smile as she picked up her bag, noticing that Alice had left in such a hurry she hadn't bought the sunglasses, Kira picked them up and paid for them as well, slipping them into her bag as she stepped out into the warm ventian air. It was still overcast and cloudy which was good for Alice but it was still nice and warm for Kira to walk around in.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Alice laughed and quickly walked out of the store, quickly making the walk down to the bridal shop a few stores down. She walked in and greeted the saleslady, describing the dress she was after quite vividly to her. She woman listened intently before a broad smile split her lips and she lead her towards the back. She sifted through a few dresses before pulling one off the rack and Alice squealed happily.

"Yes! That's it! I'll take it," she grinned. The woman asked her if she wanted to try it on and Alice laughed and shook her head, "No, thank you. I'd just like to pay for it."

She heard her phone chime as she made her way to the register and paid for the dress, asking for it to be delivered to her hotel room as she wrote the address. She smiled her thanks, was on her way, fishing her cell phone out. She laughed at the message Kira had sent her, and sent back a message of her own, as well as one to Jasper to give him a heads up about the dress as she made her way to the plaza.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Kira sat outside the restaurant in the plaze, feeling like an idiot while couples sat around her. She had ordered a hot chocolate and a salad which she had eaten hungrily. Her phone was in her hand and she flipped the cover open and closed, repeatedly as she toyed with texting Jacob.

I miss you so much, Baby. Can't wait to get back to you.

Erased.

I hope you're having fun, I'm sitting at that...

Erased.

I love you.

Erased.

Kira sighed as she placed her phone back on the table, she picked up her mug and drank some of the hot liquid, her eyes scanning the people wandering around until they settled on Alice who was making her way over, the biggest smile on her face. Kira placed her cup back down and kicked out the chair opposite her so that Alice could sit down.

"Did you get what you needed?" She asked as Alice sat opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Alice sat down and folded her hands on the table, grinning like was the cat that had eaten the bird, nodding her head. "Yes, I did. Jasper should be very happy," she giggled. She smiled and reached across the table, pushing Kira's phone closer to her.

"Send it. He'll be happy to hear from you and know that you're thinking about him," she reassured her. "So, where do you want to go next? Anything else you want to shop for?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Kira smiled across at her friend as she picked up her phone and tapped out a message to Jacob. "I didn't want to seem like some crazy stalker." She laughed as she finished her drink and left some money on the table. She stood up and picked up her bag. "I don't mind where we go, there's nothing more I wanted to buy." She giggled as she looked down at her dress.

"Is there anything you want to do?" She asked before her brow furrowed. "Where's your bag? What could Jasper want that is so small it doesn't need a bag?" She asked, looking her friend up and down and wondering where this mystery item was.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Alice shook her head and smiled, "It's called being a girlfriend," she giggled. She looked down to Kira's outfit and grinned, shaking her head. "You know, Jacob's not going to let you out with me again if I bring you back so undressed," she teased. "C'mon, I passed a lingerie store on the way back and saw something I simply can't live without," she said, linking her arm with Kira's.

She turned to Kira with a mischievous look in her eyes and giggled. "Maybe I'm wearing it," she said as she walked towards the lingerie store, and tugging her inside. "So," she said, spotting the set of lingerie immediately, and pulling Kira to the mannequin. "What do you think?" she giggled.

Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira Y301754
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Kira smiled at Alice as she dragged her into the lingerie store. She wondered why they were lingerie shopping if Jasper's 'gift' was on Alice then surely that meant it was lingerie. She decided to let it drop, afterall it was nothing to do with her and she really didn't need to know the ins and outs of her relationship with Jasper.

"Mmm. It's lovely." She said, not really looking, her phone in her hand once more as she flipped it open and closed, looking at the screen each time. Why hadn't he text her back? Maybe he was loving this free time away from her. She thought about calling then decided that that would make her look even more desperate.

"Ouch." She winced, her hand flying to her stomach. "Bloody cramps are starting early." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 am

Alice looked over as she heard Kira's distracted tone and snatched her phone. "Woman!" she quipped, "You're not even paying attention," she said with a pout. "Jacob misses you and he doesn't think you're a psycho, clingy girlfriend," she said, shoving Kira's phone in her back pocket. "Now, look at.." she trailed off as Kira winced.

She stepped forward and gently put a hand on her back, ready to hold her up if need be. "Are you okay? C'mon, we're going back to the hotel," she said, taking her bag from her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 am

"Oh no!" Kira said, trying to shake off Alice's firm grip. "I'm fine Alice... Honestly it;s..." Kira lowered her voice so that the nosy store assistant couldn't hear. "Time of the month, y'know?"

She rubbed at her stomach gently, trying to ease the cramps. Alice was still looking at her strangely. "Alice, I'm fine... Honestly, this happens to me every month." She giggled, working out her dates in her head and knowing she was about a week early.

"I just need to go to the pharmacy and pick up a few items... I didn't really think about packing any."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:28 am

Won't be happening for a while, Alice thought to herself. "Are you sure you feel okay?" she asked, biting her bottom lip. Nothing in her mind showed that something was wrong, but she wasn't completely at ease. "Maybe we should still think we should head back. Jacob will have my head if I bring you back in any condition less than perfect."

She linked her arm in Kira's and started to lead her out of the store, "We'll go get your.. things, and then we'll head back," Alice nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:31 am

"Oh Alice, really?" She giggled. "You realise as soon as we get back to the hotel... I'm going to be back under house arrest."

She smiled as Alice linked arms with her and led her from the store, down the road to the pharmacy, where Kira bought everything she needed and slipped it into her handbag.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 am

Alice laughed softly, and shook her head. "Don't worry, I'll come bail you out whenever I think you need some fresh air," she giggled. As they left the pharmacy together, Alice walked with her happily, tightening her arm around Kira's, looking over at her as they made their way back to the hotel.

"I had a lot of fun," she smiled. "We need to do this more often. Not just here," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:46 am

"Definately." Kira smiled as she slipped her hand into Alice's back pocket and pulled out her mobile, smiling happily as she dropped it into her bag. "Don't spoil my fun and tell me you saw that coming, you were just letting me get it." She giggled as they entered the hotel foyer and made their way to the lift.

"I think we should have weekly shopping trips and fly to a different location each time." She giggled, handing Alice her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 am

Alice laughed softly and brought a hand up, 'zipping' her lips and throwing away the key. "My lips are a tomb!" she giggled as they entered the elevator. She pushed the button to their floor and took the sunglasses from Kira, slipping them onto her face with a grin. "New York City on Fashion Week is definitely on our list," she giggled.

They stepped off the elevator and Alice led her out, stopping her to hug her tightly. "I can't wait until we can do this again," she said as she pulled back with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:03 am

"Ooooh definately." Kira agreed. She loved that she had this in common with Alice, something they could do together that Jasper and Jacob would usually not want to do with them.

They stepped out of the elevator together and walked down the hall to Kira's hotel door. Kira smiled as Alice enveloped her in a hug then pulled back. "Thanks again, Alice." She grinned. "I had a really great time and I hope Jasper like's his... Gift." She giggled, eyeing Alice up and down before turning to knock on the door, hoping that Jacob was in as she had left her key in the room.

OOC: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira   Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira
Page 1 of 1