Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 am

Kira unwrapped herself from Jacob's arms and stood up, frowning slighty. Had she done something or said something to upset Alice? "Do you really have to go so soon?" Kira asked as she followed Jasper and Alice to the door and held it open for them.

Alice hugged her quickly and stepped out then Jasper placed his hand on Kira's shoulder which surprised her. Alice must have been right, she must now smell of Jacob almost all the time, this was the most physical contact she had ever shared with Jasper.

"Thanks for everything, Alice." Kira said as she waved goodbye to her friends, closing the door as they hurried down the corridor, she turned back around to face Jacob and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 am

Jacob smiled and went to the sofa patting the space next to him, "Let's watch some TV perhaps Alice left the iron on." chuckling to himself.

" Come over here and give me a cuddle. I am feeling cold without you."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 am

Kira smiled across at him before making her way over to him, she sat next to him, her head resting on his shoulder, her hand stroking down his chest and coming to rest against his stomach.

"You're feeling cold?" She said, tilting her head back to look at him a smile all over her face. "I totally love you... You know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 am

Jacob smiled down, " Yes and I totally love you too. Now your in my arms I am all toasty...." he bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. "Your the perfect fit."

His Hand stroking her cheek. His heart over flowing with love.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 pm

"Mmm." Kira moaned as his lips touched hers, it felt like they had not been alone in so long.

Kira smiled at him before resting her head against his shoulder once more, her hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat below.

"So what's the plan for the rest of the day?" Kira asked, placing her lips against Jacob's clothed chest before smiling up at him and moving her body, straddling his lap.

She stared into his eyes as her hand moved to the zip on her chest, slowly and teasingly undoing her hoody, the item of clothing gaping open slightly, revealing her bra and flat stomach.

"I have a few ideas." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Jacob's eyes widened and could not help but look at her fingers undo the hoody revealing her bra, her breasts straining against the lacy fabric and flat stomach.

He smiled his eyes back and looking into those amazing green eyes.

" A few you.... I'd very much like to hear them." his hand going to her hoody and unzipping it all the way done, his fingers caressing her skin as he pulled it down.

"That is if your feeling all right."

Jacob was glad she was feeling well but he did not want to make do anything that make it worse or she was not in the mood for.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Kira shivered as Jacob's hands ghosted over her skin, his fingers unzipping her hoody completely. She smiled at him, once again his concern for her evident. She didn't feel great, but she was not going to let him know that, she wanted him to have a good holiday and felt awful that she was confining him to the hotel room with her.

"I was thinking... Sofa... Bed... Shower." She smiled at him, giggling softly as she leant down to him, her chest pressing against his as she placed her lips gently against his, her tongue trailing over his lower lip before she drew it into her mouth, sucking and nibbling him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Jacob hands trailed up her naked back, smoothing her skin until he reached the back of her bra.

He smiled pulling away from Kira and shook his head, " I think your thinking to much.... let's just stick with sofa and see how you feel ok?" Jacob wanted to make love to her but he was not willing to do it if made her worse. " And if you feel even slightly ill tell me and we will stop."

Jacob brushing his lips across her forehead, whispering "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 pm

"Ok. I promise I'll tell you." She lied, her eyes still on his. His fingers worked quickly at her bra, undoing the clasp with ease before moving both of his hands up to her shoulders and slowly sliding the straps down her arms, revealing her breasts to him as he dropped her bra to the floor.

Kira pulled back from him slightly, her hands on his cheeks. "I love you more." She smiled. "You are my life, my soul." Her hands slid down to his neck, her fingers stroking gently at his skin as she made her way to the first button of his shirt, undoing each one slowly, her fingers brushing lightly against every inch of flesh which was revealed to her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Jacob's fingers quickly undid her bra, his hands trailing slowly up her back to her shoulders. Placing his fingers under here straps and easing them down her shoulders a inch at a time. His breath catching in his throat as gradually her breasts were revealed. Dropping it to the floor.

He smiled as she undid this buttons, his hands stroking the sides of her breasts, the feel of her smooth flesh already making his manhood stir.

" Kira no one loves you as much as I do. You are the the air that I breath. I can't live with out you."

Leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips, his tongue flicking out and teasing her mouth to open. The feel of her fingers on his chest sparking the fire in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

"Let's not fight about it." She joked as his lips pressed against hers, his tongue forcing her mouth to open, to which she obliged. She groaned as her tongue entered his mouth, tasting him for what felt like the first time in days.

"I need you so much." She breathed as her hands stroked up his chest, to his shoulders as she encouraged him to sit forward a little so she could slip his shirt off of his shoulders.

She broke her lips away from his, leaning down as her lips ghosted over the muscles of his chest, kissing every inch of him that she could reach, her hands already at the button of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Jacob leaned forward following her touch so that Kira could slip of his shirt. His pulse starting to race. "I need you to too Kira, I always will."

The feel of her kisses so light on his chest made his manhood grow even harder, even the slightest touch from Kira and he was all hers. Jacobs hands trailing down from where he had ben stroking her breasts, down her sides and to her stomach. His fingers slipping under her trousers stroking the soft flash just about above her legs.

Groaning and whispering, " Always...."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:24 pm

"Not yet." Kira smiled as she placed her hand on Jacob's removing him from the inside of her trousers. She had said before that she would make it up to him and that's what she was going to do.

She stood up and smiled down at him as he sat back against the couch, she finished undoing his trousers then began to pull them down at the same time as his tight boxers, he obligingly raised his hips and soon his clothes were on the floor at her feet, his naked body on show to her.

Her breathing quickened, just at the sight of him and she could feel the wetness for him begin, she bit her lip shyly, it was becoming quite a habit for her. Kira's hands stroked down his body, her fingers tingling at the feel of him before they came to rest on his knees, pushing his legs apart as she knelt between them.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Jacob removed his hands from her trousers and watched as Kira stood up smiling at him, his heart raced and her smile was enough in itself to make him melt.

He lifted his hips, following Kira's lead, letting her peel of his jeans and boxers. Sitting back down again naked. Smiling shyly and a faint blush flushed his cheeks as Kira looked at his naked body. Butterflies in his tummy, only Kira had this amazing effect on him.

Jacob sighed at her touches down his body, his manhood rock hard now, shivers down his spine and a small groan escaping his lips as she pushed his knees apart.

"Kira???...." he was worried perhaps what she was thinking was a bit to much with her being ill.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm

"Yes, Baby?" She asked as she licked her lips, her hands rubbing roughly up his thighs, she bit her lip again as she stared at his rock hard erection. The thought that she gave him this reaction meant so much to her, she knew she was ok looking but the way Jacob reacted to her touch... He obviously thought more of her than she did.

Slowly, almost teasingly, she reached her hand out to him, taking his length in her hand. She let out a deep sigh as she finally felt him. Her eyes were locked on his as she began to pump his shaft, leaning forward before taking his tip in her mouth, her tongue flicking over his head, slowly at first.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Jacob groaned, closing his eyes as his head fell to rest on the back of the sofa

"O' Kira...." whispered through clenched teeth. The feel of her hand, her tongue on his cock sending waves of electricity through him, the fire in his belly growing and his heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Kira continued to tease the tip of his cock with her tongue while her hand slowly ran up and down his shaft. She loved how he felt in her mouth, so warm and solid and his taste... Well, his taste was just to die for.

She pulled back from him, smiling at him. His head was resting against hte back of the sofa and his eyes were closed, his hands balled into fists at his sides.

"I love you." She whispered, before taking him back into her mouth, sucking gently as she pulled him further into her, her head beginning to bob in his lap.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Jacob's hands curled into fists at his sides, the feel of her tongue on his tip, her hands skimming up and down his cock made the heat in his belly flicker and sent surging waves through him.

When she whispered that she loved him he began to respond. "I....." but it was lost as a low rumble of a growl escaped his lips as the feel of her mouth now on his manhood. His fists pushing into the sofa as she sucked him, god she felt so good. Like heavens touch.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Kira released him from her mouth once more, looking up at him as her hand stroked his cock from tip to hilt, her saliva coating his rock hard member. Her free hand stroked up his muscular chest, scratching her nails against his skin as it came back down.

"Come for me, baby." She almost beg, taking his length into her needy mouth and sucking him more fervently, humming slightly, knowing that the vibrations would help him along the way.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm

When Kira took her mouth away from his hard erection he opened his eyes and looked down at her as nails tacked down his chest her hand stroking his cock.

Jacob was about to speak but the thought got lost on the way to his mouth as Kira took him back into her mouth, her mouth sucking harder and his eyes snapped shut again groaning. Arching his back as she started to hum, the feeling sending shivers ups his spine mixing and flowing with the fire in him, the intensity growing inside him

"O baby....kira....."

The feel of her was so sweet, so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Kira grinned as he started to move her hips against her, bucking his hips, pushing his hard cock further into her mouth. His erection was so big that she could never take him all the way into her mouth but usually she would take him as far as she could. As much as she wanted to, she wouldn't be doing that today... She couldn't risk it.

Her hand continued to pump at his shaft as she moved him in and out, sucking harder, moving faster, her tongue teasing at his tip everytime.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Jacob heart pounded his body strained against the sofa as he pushed himself forward to meet her mouth, greedy for more of her.

The fire inside him licking at his insides, running threw his veins. Building up to such a intense heat he thought he would explode.

"O GOD....Kira!!!..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm

"Mmm." Kira groaned as Jacob's cock began to twitch, she knew he was close... So close. Her hand began to work at him faster, just waiting for the moment when he filled her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Jacob arched his back and pushed his hips away from the sofa, no longer being able to hold back. His self control snapping. The fire pouring threw his veins and bolting off his every nerve as his orgasm took hold and he trembled as it took hold and rolled through his body like a wave.

"Kira....!!"

His seed spilling into her sweet warm mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Kira moaned with delight as Jacob finally gave in and came in her mouth, he collapsed back onto the sofa as she swallowed him gladly, her eyes flickng up to meet his as she licked down his shaft.

"Mmm, Baby." She smiled as she stood up, leaning down to him and pressing her lips quickly to his before moving backwards and laying down on the floor, she propper herself up on her elbows and called Jacob over to her with her finger, smiling at him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next