Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 am

Kira's eyes snapped open as Jacob pulled her into his arms, rocking her body as his hands stroked at her hair. She reached up to stroke his face, checking he was real.

The tears continued to fall as she sobbed. "Where is he, Jacob? Where is he?" She looked around her, half asleep, looking for the little boy.

"He was so little, just a little boy... He'll be so scared, Jacob... He'll be so scared." She cried, burying her head in Jacob's chest, her body shaking with the sobs.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 am

Jacob rocked her, soothing her hair.

"Ssshh Kira it was just a dream. Just a dream. Please don't cry....." He rested his chin on her head cradling he, his hand soothing and wiping away tears. Jacob felt his gut twist and his heart ache, he hated seeing her so upset. He felt so helpless, that there was somewhere he couldn't he protect her.

"Shhh Kira I'm here, your safe,everything will be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 pm

She continued to cry as Jacob rocked her gently in his arms. She clung to him as she sobbed, her hands clawing at his shirt as she called out for the little boy. The motions of Jacob cradling her sending her back to sleep in his arms, her crying subsiding as unconsciousness took her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Jacob soothed her hair and rocked her until she stopped crying, her sobs slowing and rocking her until her breathing became shallow and even again. She was a sleep.

He did not move, he sat there with Kira cradled in his arms and watched her sleep, hoping that his being near might keep the bad dream at bay.

"I'm here Kira, I'm not going anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Sometime later Kira woke up in Jacob's arms, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she looked up into his face. "Jacob... What?" She asked, wondering two things. The first, why had she been sleeping in the day? And the second, Why was she in his arms? Not that she minded, it just seemed a little unusual.

She sat up and stretched out, she felt completely drained and she didn't know why. She racked her mind for everything that had happened before. She remembered the restaurant and shopping, then taking the shopping back to the hotel.

She sighed as she remembered how sick she had felt, that she had lain down on the bed to wait for Jacob to change and she must have fallen asleep.

She cuddled herself back into his arms, getting comfortable and kissing his neck. "I'm sorry, my darling... You must have been so bored while I slept, you should have just woken me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Jacob shook his head, "Watching you sleep in for from boring but how are you feeling Kira?? I mean you didn't eat and then you had that nightmare, are you ok??"

He rubbed her back, he couldn't keep the worry our of his voice.

"Maybe we should see a doctor or something? Or at least take today easy."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Kira looked up at him blankly, she didn't remember a nightmare. "I'm sorry, baby... I don't remember it." She kissed his neck again and sighed, happy to be in his arms. "I'm quite hungry though."

She leant over him and reached for the telephone ordering two dishes of steak and chips. "You don't have to eat it if you don't want it." She smiled. "I'm sure I could manage both." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Jacob smiled, perhaps it was better that she had not remembered her nightmare because whatever it had been it had really upset her and he didn't want to ever see her like that again.

"No, you eat. You've hardly had food since we got here. Can I get you some to drink out the mini bar?"

He rolled out of the bed and stretched, "And baby are these trouser meant to be this tight.?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:18 pm

"A coke would be great." She answered, kissing his lips before he rolled off of the bed.

She smiled as he put his arms behind his head and stretched, his shirt lifting up revealing his package, snug in his new jeans. She bit her lower lip as she looked at him, raising her eyes to his.

"Yes baby, those ones are definately meant to be tight..." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Jacob smiled and pulled the sleeves up of this v neck sweater, "If you say so. One coke coming right up."

He strolled into the lounge and grabbed a coke. Stopping to pick up the beer he had dropped in his haste to get to Kira when she was screaming out. He looked for something to tidy up the wet patch and took a napkin and cleaned it up as best he could.

With a coke in his hand he went back to Kira.

"Here you go?" handing her the bottle. "Do you want some Aspirin? It might help."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm

"Yes please." She said, her head was pounding now and it didn't seem to bad to admit a weakness in front of Jacob, not if they were going to be spending the rest of their lives together.

There was a knock on the door and Kira got up to answer it, the waiter came in with a trolley and set the dishes up at the same table they had eaten breakfast at. Kira slipped him a tip and smiled her thanks.

Kira sat down and started tucking into hers, she looked up at Jacob as he came over with the aspirin. She cracked open her can of coke, washing down the tablet.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Jacob got the bottle of Aspirin from the bathroom, he heard a knock at the door, that must be food for Kira, good she needs to eat.

When he came into the lounge she was sitting at the table eating, he handed her some Aspirin and sat down across from her, smiling.

"I'm glad to see you eating Kira and drinking, I'm sure after having such little food and all that alcohol must be dehydrated." He pushed the can of coke towards her.

"I think the afternoon on the sofa and watching Telly is on the cards. I don't want to drag you round Venice if your not well. We have plenty of time to do that later. "

He took her hand and gave it a little squeeze, " A lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 pm

"Mmm." She smiled as she placed her knife and fork on her plate. She had cleared it all but there was no way she would be able to eat the second dish.

"An afternoon snuggling on the sofa with you sounds aboslutely perfect." She smiled, reaching out for his hand and squeezing it gently. "I love you."

She smiled at him as she drank some of her coke. "Or... We could snuggle in bed while we watch TV, it would be a shame to let that massive plasma on the wall go to waste." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Jacob laughed, " Fine, we can snuggle in bed. I am feeling a bit tired, might doze off while we watch TV. Just poke me if you get bored."

He stood up and holding her head, led her back to the bedroom and jumped on the bed, stretching back.

"What movie are you in the mood for? I'll let you choose."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

"I feel like a romance." She giggled, looking through all the DVD's and settling on PS I love you.

She pressed play and jumped onto the bed, wrapping Jacob's arms around her as she rested her head on his chest, her head moving with each breath he took.

"I suppose it's only fair if you fall asleep on me." She smiled. "I did the same to you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Jacob gave her a little kiss on her forehead, his hands stroking her sides.

"You where not feeling well, I am just happy you are feeling better. You look a lot better, you have a gorgeous flush to your cheeks."

He leaned down and gave her cheek a little kiss.

Resting his head into the headboard and relaxing, a smile on his face. "So how gushy is the film gonna be? Do I need to get you tissues? "
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 pm

"Oh lot's of tissues." She giggled, her hand stroking across his stomach. "This is a definate 'cry' movie... It might even get you going if you let it."

She smiled as she leant her head to kiss behind his ear. "I love you, forever." She whispered, her hand moving up inside his v-neck, just needing to touch his skin as she ran her hand over his muscles.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Jacob's hands slipped under her shirt an stroked her back.

"I love you too, always and forever baby." Pulling her closer and his hand slipping under the top her skirt but his thumb on the fabric, hooked on her skirt, he wanted to be touching some part of her.

Jacob closed his eyes, "Feel free to use my shirt as a tissue, you bough me enough clothes to wear for a month."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 pm

She smiled as he closed his eyes, her free hand stroking through his hair. "Go to sleep, baby." She whispered.

Stroking her hand gently over his skin, almost tickling him as she turned her attention to the television.

She listened as Jacob's breathing got shallower, his heart beat slowing beneath her ear. It was halfway through the film before the tears began to leak from her eyes. She sniffed and wiped furiously at her face.

She eased herself gently out of Jacob's arms, pausing to make sure he was still sleeping before padding quietly to the bathrom and splashing her face with the cool water.

"Silly cow." She giggled. "You've seen this film a hundred times, you know what's going to happen, yet you always cry at that bit."

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, smiling at herself, smiling at how happy Jacob made her. It was hard to believe that she had felt so ill this morning, she looked radiant, glowing, almost as if she had applied a shimmer to her skin that morning.

She dabbed a towel at her face and then made her way back through the bedroom to the table she had eaten at. She picked up the full plate, putting the steak on her empty one, she didn't much fancy eating cold steak.

She carried the plate of chips back to the bedroom and, not wanting to disturb Jacob, she sat down on the floor, her back against the bedside cabinet as she played the movie again, picking at the chips, her eyes glued to the screen.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Jacob rolled in his sleep, his shirt lifting up and showing off his flat stomach as he lay on his back, his head slightly off the bed now.

He smiled and slept on, his long legs stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Kira giggled as Jacob turned in his sleep, his head flopping off of the bed, next to her shoulder. She stood up, plate of chips still in her hand, although there weren't many left on there.

She groaned quietly as she saw that his shirt had ridden up, revealing his luscious abs. She smiled, popping a chip into her mouth and picking another one off of the plate and placing it as gently as she could between Jacob's nose and lips, giggling as it stayed there and he stayed asleep, with a chip moustache.

She leant down and kissed him gently on the lips, then his nose, then taking the chip between her teeth, giggling as she ate it, his eyes blinking up at her as he woke up.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Jacob felt something tickling his lips, his eyes fluttered open to find Kira leaning over him giggling.

Waking up to her beautiful face was defiantly the best way wake up. He smiled and stretched, his hands over his head and arching his back, his shirt riding up even more.

"Am I allowed to know what so funny."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 pm

She giggled again. "You had something on your lip." She smiled. "Don't worry... I got rid of it."

She ate the last chip on the plate and put it down on the floor, smiling down at him. "Did you sleep well, baby?" She asked. "You missed the film."

She leant over him, her stomach by his face as she placed her lips against his abs. "You really shouldn't look so god damn gorgeous baby." She laughed. "You are so lucky I didn't jump you while you slept."

She stood up straight and smiled at him, pinching her fingers together. "I was this close." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Jacob laughed, "Only that close, I must be loosing my touch." He stretched again, his shirt riding up again.

"The sleep was good, how was your film?"

Giving her stomach a little kiss. His thoughts travelling to more snuggling, his cock twitching. Jacob shook his head, she really did have a spell over him, all he could of was about her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

"You really need to stop doing that." She giggled, leaning over him again and trying to cover up his muscles but with his body stretched out it was impossible to pull his shirt down.

She felt herself dampen for him and groaned, biting her lip. "How would you like it if I did this." She pulled her top up, over her breasts. "While you were concentrating really hard on not throwing me onto the bed and having your wicked way with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next