Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 am

He smiled down at her as he eased himself slowly inside her. She arched her back as soon as he completely filled her.

"Yes I - I think I li - like that too." She groaned as his hips started to rock against her, gentle and slow.

Her hands snaked down his spine, clutching at his ass cheeks, using his bum as an anchor as she pushed herself back against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:53 am

Jacob loved the feel of her, the taste of her. His tongue teasing hers, his teeth gently tugging at her bottom lip.

His hips thrusting to match her grinding hips. His fingers tracing along the side of her body sending shivers up her spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 am

"Stop." Kira said suddenly. Jacob looked at her confused as he stilled his motions, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away from her, untangling her legs from around her waist. "Don't worry." She smiled. "I just want to try something."

She turned onto her stomach and raised herself onto all fours, turning her head to look at him. "Take me." She ordered, her eyes fixed on his as she smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 am

Jacob was stunned, he blushed but cam and kneeled behind her, spooning over her body. His hands cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

His cock pushing at the back of her. He shifted his weight and then slowly pushed himself into her wet dripping pussy, holding her breasts and using them to pull her closer to him so that he filled all of her.

He groaned at the feel of her tight muscles around him. Massagin her breasts he started to thrust into her, using her weight to meet his every stoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 am

She groaned loudly as he entered her, the pressure of this new position so great, she thought she might come right away.

"Oh God... You're so... So deep." She moaned as he began to move inside her, bending over her, his hands on her breasts, teasing her nipples.

"Mmmm." She cried, rocking herself backwards onto him, impaling herself on his enlarged cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:30 am

Jacob groaned as Kira began to rock, her hips coming to met his forward thrusts. The heat in his groin burning and he didn't think it would be long before he was pushed over the cliff and into a pool of ecstasy.

"Kira...." her name on his lips as his his strokes became harder and faster, his speed increasing, Dropping his own hand to her pussy, so that he could stroke her clit, flciking it hard as he pounded her from behind Nails tweaking her nipples
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:40 am

"Oh Jacob!" She groaned as he increase his speed, pumping into her with such a force she thought she would burst. The heat was already building deep inside of her, aided by his fingers teasing, twisting, pinching her nipples.

She started to rock harder against him, taking him as deep as she could possibly bear. He moved his hand down to her dripping pussy, taking hold of her clit as he stroked and flicked it.

"Oh fuck... Yes. Yes. Yes!" She screamed as the ecstasy filled her. "Fuck, Jacob." She moaned repeatedly.

She smiled to herself, she had never sworn before today, but when his cock was buried deep inside of her, fucking her hard and furiously it seemed like it was quite fitting to scream profanities at him.

"So close, Baby." She groaned as he worked his finger harder against her clit, the heat from his finger feeling like it was burning her. "Oh God." She cried out as her walls began to tighten around him, gripping him tightly as he continued to ram his erection into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:49 am

Jacob growled as she swore at him, her hips rocking more urgently and pushing back frantically to meet his thrusts.

"O' baby... kira.... sweetheart....." he cock pounding her deep and harder, his fingers rubbing her clit in quick and with even more pressure.

He felt her wall squeeze against his cock and he cried out her name as his hot seed came gushing out, his orgasm coming fast and hard, ramming into her so she could ride her own pleasure to he end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:54 am

"Oh, Baby." She cried out as he continued to push into her, his finger rubbing her clit faster and faster, tipping her over the edge as her orgasm rippled through her, her entire body shaking against him as she came around his clothed cock.

"Jacob." She whispered, collapsing forward onto the bed, utterly spent. "Please don't move." She said as he came down on top of her. She wanted him to stay where he was, laying on top of her, encasing her, keeping her safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 am

Jacob lay on top of her spooning her, his hands stroking her stomach chest and sides.

"I won't move Baby, not till you tell me too." kissing the back of her neck, "I love you Kira, with all my heart."

Jacob listened to her heart beating under his fingers, the sweetest music he had ever heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 am

"And I love you." She replied. "With everything that I am."

The pressure of him laying on her back felt so good, his hands travelling over her body, stroking her.

She reached up behind her, running her hands over his naked body. "I love how warm you are all the time." She giggled.

"I want to kiss you." She sighed, rolling over so that he was now laying on top of her stomach, he bent his head ot her and she kissed him passionately, his tongue probing deep inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 am

Jacob kissed her, his tongue melting into her, the taster of her intoxicating. His hands stroking her stomach.

He pulled away and looked down into her eyes, " Your own private hot water bottle 24/7" smiling. Rolling off her and spooning her, resting his chin on he shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 am

"I love when you hold me like this." She smiled, snuggling against him. She could feel his chin on her shoulder and she smiled, raising her arm behind haid and resting her hand on his head, stroking through his hair.

"Oh God." She cried, crawling out of his arms, leaping over him and running into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 am

Jacob got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, he could hear her wrenching. He opened door to see her on the floor sitting by the toilet her head in the bowl.

he came over and pulled back her hair, trying to keep it out of her way as she was sick, "Poor baby...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:44 am

She groaned as he came into the bathroom, the worst thing ever was having someone watch you throw up. She was grateful that he cared enough to be around her in this state.

He held her hair back, away from her face as the alochol she had consumed came bubbling back up. His other hand moved to her back, making gentle circles.

She sighed as she sat up, leaning against his legs her skin burning. "I'm sorry." She whispered to him, feeling the need to apologise for her stupid behaviour the entire evening.

What was he doing with her? She wondered. It must have been like looking after a child for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 am

Jacob stroked her back, sooting circles. "There's nothing to be sorry for you've just had a bit to much to drink."

He stroked her hair.

"Do you want me to carry you back to bed or do you want to stay here for a little while incase? I could go get a blanket to make it more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:09 am

"I think I should stay in here." She whispered, her stomach still churning. His hand was on her shoulder and she placed hers on top, stroking his hand gently then she turned her head slightly to look up at him, smiling weakly, her face pale and clammy.

"Could you get me some water as well please?" She croaked. Her mouth was dry and painful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 am

Jacob went into the lounge area and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini bar and on the way back dragged a blanket of the bed.

"Her you go sweetie.." he sat down and wrapped the blanket round her shoulders, lifting her slightly to put the blanket under her bum so she wasn't sitting on cold tiles. Jacob handed her the water sitting down next to her, sooting her hair.

"My poor baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:22 am

She thanked him as he tucked the blanket around her and handed her the water, she unscrewed the lid and took a small sip from it. She leant back against him as he stroked her hair.

She started shivering, something she always did when she wasn't feeling well, hot one minute, cold the next.

Her head began pounding, the bump from earlier and the alcohol. She groaned as she lay down on the floor, wrapping the blanket tighter around her body. "I'm never drinking again... Never let me drink again, Jacob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 am

Jacob laughed, " I don't think I can do that but perhaps a little less would be a good idea." He stroked her hair and down her back.

"Why don't you try an close your eyes. I am right here with you." Lifting her head into his lap.

"You will better in the morning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 am

She nodded as he moved her head into his lap, her eyes were growing heavy. She was still wrapped tightly in the blanket, Jacob's arm trailing over her stomach.

She smiled up at him as her eyes began to close. "I'm so sorry." She yawned, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 am

Jacob watched her drift of to sleep. Leaning against the bathroom wall and closed his eyes to, listening to he sound of her breathing and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 am

Kira woke in the middle of the night, still bound tightly in the blanket Jacob had wrapped her in, she was laying on the bathroom floor, her head on something soft, she turned onto her otherside, looking at Jacob as he slept against the wall.

"Oh, Jacob." She sighed, her voice barely above a whisper as she sat herself up. The poor man would get such a stiff neck, but he had done it for her. Her chest swelled with love for him.

"Jacob." She whispered, stroking his cheek until his eyes fluttered open. "Come to bed, Baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:54 am

Jacob eyes opened, Kira sitting up in front of him. She looked a lot better than she had a few hours ago.

"Bed.....that sounds good to me." he stood up and picked up Kira and cradled her in his arms with the blanket still wrapped round her and carried her back to the bedroom, placing her softly on the bed.

Jacob climbing on and spooning himself round her, "Are you feeling better, darling." Stroking her hair and then tucking his chin on her shoudler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 am

"I am now I'm in your arms." She smiled, resting her hands on his as he wrapped his arms around her. "We need to fight more often." She giggled.

She turned her head as far as she could, kissing the corner of his mouth. "I love you, Jacob Black." She whispered, closing her eyes once more and falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next