Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Jacob let out a little low whistle, when Kira twirled round and showed him her outfit.

"Where's the rest of it," he teased. She looked gorgeous, sexy and every man would be looking at her, how could they not she was breath taking. His hands went into fists at the thought but he smiled at her.

"Kira you look amazing, I'll try to keep hands myself.... but I'm not making any promises." Walking over and kissing her softly on the lips, his hand skimming up her waist.

"We better leave now, Jasper and Alice are waiting." Stepping back and offering her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Kira gave him a little twirl when she was dressed, loving the low whistle he gave her. He approved.

"What if I don't want you to keep you hands to yourself." She giggled as he kissed her softly, his hands on her waist, sending a heat burning through her.

She took his hand and smiled at him as they went to meet Alice and Jasper at the front of the hotel.

OOC: Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:13 am

OOC from Venice: Going out

Kira couldn't help but feel like a failure to Jacob as he carried her back to the hotel, her head resting on his shoulder the whole way, his body warming her right through.

As soon as they entered their hotel room, Jacob sat her gently on the bed, helping her remove her clothes. She pulled his hoody back from his arms and put it on, smiling weakly at him. "I want that." She said, trying to laugh but it turned into a groan halfway through.

Jacob shushed her, his hands stroking through her hair as he lay her down against the pillows and pulled the covers over her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 am

Jacob sat down on top of he covers and stroked her hair, watching her as her eyes closed and her breathing slowed, falling to sleep. He did not move but stayed right there in case she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 am

Kira reached out for Jacob in her sleep, her eyes were still closed but she knew he was there, she knew he was close and would never leave.

"He's back." She whispered as her mind was filled with images of the little boy in the beach.

Kira smiled as she saw him, she was holding Jacob's hand and she turned to smile at him. He squeezed her hand gently as he looked down at her, smiling.

There son was back, but he wasn't alone, there was a girl with him, not much older than he was. The two looked strange to Kira's eyes as they ran up the beach toward her and Jacob. Their son with his dark skin, like his father and the girl with pale White skin.

"Jacob?" Kira asked, looking to him and he smiled, pointing at the two children.

"Watch." He said and Kira turned her head as she watched the girl smile at her, grinning evilly as she bared her teeth, sinking them into her sons neck."

"Noooo!!" Kira screamed, her eyes snapping open, sweat pouring down her face as she looked around the room, trying to work out where she was.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 am

Jacob watched Kira sleep, she must be having a dream because she was whispering in her sleep, she began to fidget in her sleep and he hoped that it wasn't the sickness bug following her into her dreams, she needed to sleep or perhaps it was a bad dream. His brow creased at the thought of that.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and screaming, Jacob quickly reached out for her, "SSHhhh Baby I m here.... it was just a dream." He held her close stroking her hair, "I am here."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

Kira held him tight, her arms around him as she squeezed him gently, his arms were around her body, his hands stroking her hair as he soothed her gently. She blinked the sleep from her eyes, the dream escaping her mind as she looked up to him and softly placed her lips against his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Jacob" She whispered, stroking her hand down his stomach. "I don't know what's wrong with me... I never have bad dreams."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Jacob kissed the top of her shaking his head as he held her close. "There is noting to be sorry for Kira I...I...just wish there was something I could do to stop you having them. I hate seeing you upset." and he gently unwrapped himself from Kira and slid off the bed.

"I am going to go and run you a bath....with bubbles. So you can have a little relax and soak. I think it would be good for you." and he walked towards the bathroom.

"And I mean a bath." he looked over his shoulder and smiled. "I love you but you need to take it easy love."

And went in and turned on the taps.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Kira felt hollow as Jacob removed himself from her and slid out of bed. She pulled the covers tighter around herself as Jacob walked toward the bathroom.

She giggled. "Don't worry baby... A bath sounds great." She groaned as she placed her hand in her stomach. "Plus I don't think I could take the... Motion."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Jacob ran the water putting in a small amount of bubble gel and then putting is hand in the water to froth it all up, he made sure it was just right temperature wise and nice and deep. Turning off the taps and getting a towel and shaping into a pillow and putting on the edge on the tub so that Kira could rest her head back and be comfortable and have the cold rim of the bath on her neck.

He walked back to the bedroom and smiled. " No rocking for you.... now come and enjoy your bath, it is ready."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Kira smiled as he stepped out of the bathroom, his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows. She pulled back the covers and eased herself slowly outf bed.

She walked toward him and pulled him to her, holding him close as she breathed in his scent. "Thank you." She whispered as she smiled up at him.

She pulled away from him and stepped into the bathroom, unzipping his hoody and letting it drop to the floor as she climbed into the bath, the warm water washin over her as she lay down, resting her head on the towel Jacob had prepared.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Jacob leaned over and gave Kira a little kiss.

"Relax sweetie...." he stepped away and went to the shower, stripping his clothes and turing the taps on, warm water gushing out.

"I am just going to have a quick shower but I am right here if you need me." stepping under water and placing his hands on the wall, letting the water wash down his back and letting it soothe him.

It didn't work he was still worried about Kira and thought he might go and get Alice to see if she could help, how he didn't know but he needed to do
something. He hated feeling os useless to help Kira. He hummed to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Kira smiled as she watched Jacob strip and step into the shower, she frowned as she watched him place his hands against the wall, hanging his head. She knew he was worried about her and she didn't know what she could do to make him relax more, to worry about her less.

She sank lower into the water, the foam covering her entire body as she relaxed her muscles, closing her eyes and sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Jacob stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around himself, he walked to the tub and gave Kira a little kiss on the cheek. "I am going to get dressed if you need anything just shout. I won't be long."

He went to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of marbled black jeans and a black short sleeved shirt. Shaking the excess water out of his hair and going back to the bathroom, sitting at the edge of the bath by Kira's feet.

Jacob smiled, "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Kira's eyes fluttered open as Jacob spoke to her, she smiled up at him, her soapy hand reaching for his.

"I still feel a little rough." She sighed. "But this is helping." She smiled as she stroked his hand.

"Thank you, baby." She said. "And might I say, you look gorgeous in black."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Jacob smiled, "Thank you." his hands stroking hers, trying hard not to look worried.

" I am glad you are feeling better but I think you should stay in bed today..... please."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Kira nodded, the worry was plain to see on his face. She was going to obey his orders today, she knew it would make him feel better and more than likely her too.

"I am so sorry, baby." She sighed, rubbing her stomach as he eyes closed. "If you want to go out today and see the sights, then please do... Don't stay in here just because of me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Jacob shook his head, "Kira I am not going out anywhere. I am staying with you."

He stood up and put his hands in his pockets and his brow creased slightly. "Can I order you some food? or at least some juice......" Jacob wasn't sure if she wanted to eat but she needed something, it wouldn't be good not have some form of nourishment.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm

"Thank you... But I don't think it's a good idea." Kira replied as she dipped her head under the water as she came back up Jacob had the shampoo in his hand already, she smiled as she took it from him and quickly washed her hair, dipping back into the water to rinse it off.

She stood up and stepped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her body.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Jacob nodded his head, "I understand not wanting ti eat Kira but you ned to at least drink...... or you'll dehydrate and end up feeling even worse." He wrapped his arm round her waist and steered her back yo the bedroom

"I will order myself some and juice and water for you."giving her a light kiss before going to the phone
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Jacob put his arm around Kira's waist and led her back to bed. She pulled her towel off, folding it and placing it atthe foot of the bed before climbing back between the sheets and sighing as her head flopped onto the pillow.

Jacob kissed her gently before walking over to the phone, she turned on her side to watch him, his jeans clinging in all the right places.

"Jacob, baby you need to eat... You didn't have any dinner last night." She groaned as her stomach churned. "You must be so hungry, darling."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Jacob smiled and nodded, "I will get myself food. Now rest.....Jacob's orders."

He picked up the phone and order bottles of water, orange and apple juice. The last thing on his mind was food but he ordered some anyway not paying attention but choosing what ever was at the top of the menu."

He put the phone down and went to go sit on the bed but not to close to Kira he wan't sure how much space she liked when she was sick.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Kira heard Jacob order some food and she smiled, she needed to make sure he took care of himself if he was more concerned with her well being. He came and sat down on the bed, quite a distance from her and she frowned slightly as she looked at him.

"Scared I'm contagious?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Jacob smiled and shook his head, " No and it didn't matter off you where. I don't get sick." He moved closer and took her hand in his, stroking her with his thumb over his knuckle.

" I just wanted to give you some space. Some people don't like to have people close when there ill, I wasn't sure...." Jacob looked her, she looked pale and he hated that he was not the sick one.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Kira smiled at him as he moved a bit closer although still not close enough, she pulled herself right up to his body and wrapped his arms around her, her hand trailing down his stomach.

"Being close to you makes me feel better." She sighed as she rested her head on his shoulder. She yawned and turned her head to look at him. "You don't get sick at all?" She asked, thinking it was a little unfair that she was prone to all kinds of bugs and illnesses and he would always be a pillar of strength. "So I'm never going to get to take care of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next