Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Jacob smiled, " I am afraid not, well not that way anyway. Part of being so toasty warm means I don't get sick but you take care of many in so may ways Kira......."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm

"Mmm." She smiled. "I could take care of you in so many more ways too." She giggled, already feeling better in his arms.

She moved her head, placing her lips against his cheek. "I love you." She whispered as she climbed out of bed and went to her suitcase, she rifled through and pulled out a pair of hotpants and a tank top.

"Can't have the waiter getting an eyefull." She smiled as she dressed herself, crawling back onto the bed and into Jacob's arms, leaving the covers in a mess at the end of the bed.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:55 am

Jacob wrapped his arms around Kira and pulled her into his arms adn laughed, " No we don't twant hat, that's only for me to see..." grazing her foreadhead with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 am

Kira smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, his lips brushing against her forehead. She reached out and took his hand, twining her fingers with his as she turned to face him.

"Love you." She whispered, leaning up and kissing his cheek gently, squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Jacob smiled and kissed her on the top of her head, "I love you too." and unwrapped himself from Kira as he heard a knock on the door.

"That must be breakfast." giving her hand a little squeeze as he got off the bed.

Jacob went to the hotel room door and opened it, the waiter wheeled in the trolley and pushed into the lounge and left it by the table. Clearing away the bits and pieces that had been left from before. Jacob thanked him and closed the door behind him.

"You sure you don't want anything, not even a piece of toast?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Kira smiled as Jacob removed himself from her clutches and went to answer the door, as soon as the waiter had placed the food in the lounge, the scent of it reached her and her stomach rumbled.

She crawled out of bed and skipped over to Jacob. "Mmm toast." She said, smiling at him as she sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Jacob sat across from Kira smiling, pushing the tray of toast towards her.

" Eat as much as toast as you like." smiling and handing her the little baskets of butter and jams. Jacob poured out a big glass of orange and apple juice and put it in front of Kira.

He watched her eat and felt the knot in his stomach eased a little. Tucking into the stack of pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Kira smiled across at him as he pushed the tray of toast over to her, she picked a slice up and applied a thin layer of butter before taking a bite. "Mmmm." She said with a smile as she reached her hand across the table, stroking her fingers over his knuckles.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked, picking up the apple juice and taking a small sip, the burn at the back of her throat easing as the cool liquid entered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Jacob raised a eyebrow, "Now where, your having a day in bed or at least in the hotel room."

Taking a sip of juice and shaking his head, " I am glad your eating but I don't think we should rush things." leaning back and giving her a look to tell this was non negotiable
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Kira frowned at Jacob playfully, before smiling and squeezzing his hand. "Yes sir!" She giggled, giving him a mock salute. "Anything you say." She finished her slice of toast and sat back in her chair, watching him.

"You're going to get incredibly bored, shut up in this room with me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Jacob heard a knock on the door, he wondered who that could be? He smiled at her and got up, "I am never bored when I am with you." Kissing her lightly on the top of her head as he went pass. "I will go see what that is."

He strode over to the door an opened it, a smile spread across his face, " It's nice to see you... It's Alice and Jasper." he shouted to Kira, stepping aside to let them in.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Alice grinned at Jacob as he answered the door. "Hello pup," she said, giving him a quick hug before pulling Jasper in with her. Once inside, she gave him a chaste kiss on the lips before releasing his hand and making her way to Kira's side. "Hello miss hot pants," she giggled, coming to stand beside Kira, gently stroking her hair. "How are you feeling, hmm?" she asked, easing herself into the chair by her side.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Kira smiled as Alice and Jasper entered the room. Alice glided gracefull over to the table and sat down next to her, her hand stroking gently through Kira's hair.

"I'm feeling a bit better now." She said with a smile. "It comes and goes, give me an hour and I'll probably be in the bathroom again." She giggled as she took Alice's hand and squeezed gently.

"Did you guys have a nice evening?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Jacob looked at Jasper and gave a weak smile, he knew that he was not too angry with but he was still not sure how to behave round him. If he was human he would have offered him a beer or some of there food but of course he couldn't.

"Thank you for popping in. Alice has really lifted Kira's spirits"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Jasper looked at Jacob feeling his apprehension and slight unease. He smiled and gave him a friendly tap on the shoulder.

"It is nothing Jacob. It's what we do for friends.... and family."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Alice gave her a sympathetic smile and squeezed her hand gently in return, lifting the opposite to press a cold hand against the side of her neck. "Hmm, you don't feel hotter than normal. Just avoid anything too sweet, and strong smells for now." She pulled her hand back, and patted Kira's warm hand instead.

"And yes, our night was..wonderful," she giggled, then leaned close to give her a gentle hug. "I'm sorry you started to feel so sick. I hope you managed to have a nice time beforehand anyway, though."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

"Avoid anything sweet?" She raised her eyes to look at Jacob and giggled. "That may be a little hard." She whispered, so that only Alice and probably Jasper could hear her.

Kira smiled as Alice wrapped her stone arms around her body, it felt nice on her skin, so used to Jacob's warm arms, the contrast between the two was so different.

"We had... An amazing time." She sighed, her mind going back to that beautiful moment on the boat and once again her eyes found Jacob across the room. She smiled, thinking of how he had made slow, passionate love to her on the boat, each movement of his body had been filled with a love so pure.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Alice laughed softly, following her eyes to Jacob before looking back to Kira, raising an eyebrow playfully. "Well, there goes the strong smell," she teased, "at least now there's no risk of Jasper chomping at you." She paused and then let her voice be heard by the boys as well. "Wet dog smell isn't appealing to our kind."

She smiled at Kira, and patted her hand once again. "Good, I'm so glad. You'll go back to having a good time, I promise." She looked to the table and wrinkled her nose, moving the orange juice away. "Too much acid for an almost empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Jacob laughed, walking over to join the girls in the other room Jasper close behind him.

" I am not trying to appeal you, my 'wet dog' scent attracts just the right person." bending down and kissing Kira softly on the lips. Wrapping his arms her waist standing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Alice laughed and arched an eyebrow at him. "Who said anything about you? I'm talking about Kira. You've transfered your stink onto her," she teased, smiling so he'd know she was playing.

"So," Alice said, standing up and looking around for Kira's suitcase, "how about a little shopping? It's nice and cloudy outside, but we'll take an umbrella just in case the sun decides to peek."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Kira smiled as he stepped over to them, her heartbeat quickening as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Kira's head tilted back as he brushed his lips to hers, her breathing becoming faster.

The excitement that rose in her body at his slightest touch was absolutely phenominal.

Kira turned to Alice, a smile plastered across her face. "Shopping! Yes... It's just what I need." She stood up quickly to move over to her suitcase and change into something more suitable, but Jacob placed his hands on her shoulders and eased her back into her chair.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Jacob gently pushed Kira back into the chair and shook his head, " I am sorry Alice but Kira is spending the day in bed or at least in the hotel room so that she can recover properly." Stroking her hair, his eyes not leaving hers.

"She won't get better if she keeps running off every time she feel a bit ok. So lets save that for another day, ok." his voice thick with love and concern for Kira.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Alice rolled her eyes with a playful smile. "Jacob, really, do you think I would put Kira in any type of danger?" She came closer to the pair, and gently took Kira's arm, pulling her up. "You forget about my little gift," she said, tapping her temple, "Kira will be just fine if we shop a bit. I'll take good care of her!"

She gave Kira a soft push towards the suitcase, and looked at Jacob and smiled. "Trust the Tinkerbell," she winked, crossing her arms against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Kira giggled as Alice pulled her from her chair and steered her over to her still unpacked suitcase, she threw the lid open happily, while Alice was still talking to Jacob, rifling through and looking for something to wear.

She pulled out some skinny jeans and a tight fitting pink top, then pulled Jacob's hoody toward her, she was about to change, when she looked up to Jacob and saw his face. She sighed as she looked at him, smiling weakly.

"Alice... Can we take a rain check?" She asked, seeing how much Jacob wanted her to stay and rest, the care and concern was written all over his face. "I think it's best if I stay here today."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Alice sighed dramatically, a playful smile on her face. "Yes, of course." She walked past Jacob, giving him a playful shove on the shoulder. "Hmm. What to do, what to do."

She made her way to a small table near the entrance, and pulled open a drawer, pulling out a deck of cards before turning to the other three with a smile.

"Cards, anyone?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next