Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 am

"I just..." His voice trailed off. His emotions were washing over him like a tidal wave following his orgasm, and he knew what he so badly wanted to say to Tanya.

I just love you.

But he couldn't say that. Instead, he said, "I just am really glad that I met you. I really like you." It didn't nearly explain what he felt, but he couldn't say what he felt. Not now, and maybe not ever.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 am

Tanya smiled, " I like you too Embry.... very much." She snuggled up closer and put her chin on his chest and looked up at him.

" I am glad that I happened to stumble across you in the words it was......" she searched for a word but her mind failed her, clouded with emotion.

" being in the right place at the right time."

Giving his chest a small kiss, right over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:01 am

His heart leaped in his chest when she kissed the skin covering it, and his arms wrapped around her all the more tightly. He wanted to hold her close, as close as he could possibly get her, and he didn't want to ever have to let go.

And maybe I won't, he thought. Maybe...maybe it'll all work out. For the first time, he was actually confident that it might, and the thought warmed him straight to the bones.

"It really was," he agreed. "I'm glad that we both went looking for other people at that time and bumped into each other instead."

OOC: Last one for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Tanya smiled and gave a little musical as she moved her hands to wrap them around his waist.

" Yes we defiantly bumped into each other."

Resting her head back on his chest, moving her legs up and down his legs slowly, her hands massaging his back.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Tanya's laugh was always a good thing to hear, and Embry's grin widened as he rubbed his legs back against hers. He wound a strand of her long, thick hair around his finger and played with it the way that she did sometimes.

"At least I didn't bump into you as a wolf," he teased. "You might have run away."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Tanya could not help but laugh again, " I was on th Cullen side of the treaty line it would have been you doing the running." she teased back.

She rolled back on top of him, straddling him again. Smiling down at him. " I am sure you make a very handsome wolf Embry, your rather cute as a human too."

Bending down and brushing her lips lightly over his own before jumping off him and landing beside gracefully beside the bed. She turned to the TV and took a few steps and picked up the remote.

" Is there anything you want to watch?? or is there something else you might like to do?" Turning her head slightly to look over shoulder at Embry smiling.

"I am open to suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Tanya moved so quickly that Embry was caught off guard, even being a werewolf. She was faster than any of the La Push shifteres, even Leah, and before he knew it, she was standing by the bed.

"You're probably right," he said, "and even if I'm right, I doubt I'd have ever been able to catch you if you decided to run."

Tanya didn't say anything to that. Instead, she moved fluidly over to the t.v., remote in hand.

" Is there anything you want to watch? Or is there something else you might like to do?" she asked. Then she turned her head to the side and smiled that sly, sweet smile that made Embry's stomach flip over.

"I'm open to suggestions," she added, and he grinned.

"I have one," he said with a smirk, "but you might be bored with it."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Tanya smiled, " I'll be the judge of that." She turned and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Now what would you like to do Embry. I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 am

Embry stood up walked over to the bed. He stood in front of Tanya and put his hands on either side of her, leaning so that his lips were inches against hers.

"This to start with," he said, leaning in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:09 am

Tanya sighed and wound her arms round his neck, opening her mouth slightly and letting her tongue out a little way flicking his. Sitting up on to her knees so that she could be more level with his tall frame.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 am

Her cool tongue teased Embry's lips, and he opened them eagerly. His tongue flicked back over hers teasingly, and he bent down so that she could reach his lips more easily.

So soft, he thought, rubbing the back of her neck as he turned his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 am

Tanya hands weaved into his hair, twirling strands round her finger. Being on her knees now she was able to sit up and reach his mouth more easily, he opened for her and she moaned as she slipped inside. He tasted so sweet and warm.

Pushing her breasts and stomach flat against his chest and then slowly breaking there kiss.

"That's a good start, what's next?" her tongue mouth kissing his jaw and then nibbling his ear.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am

Embry's mind went blank for a moment when he felt her teeth on his ear, and he pulled her closer to him, her breasts completely crushed against his chest now.

Oh, God, he thought as he felt himself hardening.

"Hm," he said, turning his head so that he could kiss her neck. "So many choices...." His hands trailed down her back and over her hips. "Hard call..." His lips trailed down her collarbone, nipping at the skin, and he pinched her ass teasingly before moving his hands over the insides of her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 am

Tanya threw her head back so that he can kiss her neck with greater ease. She moaned, a trail of fire where his tongue touched her.

Jumping slightly as he pinched her ass, feeling herself become aroused as he teased her with his strokes.

"Embry.... you have my for as long as you want. Anything you have ever wanted to but couldn't .... she moaned..... you can now. "
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 am

Embry's heart sped up fast, the organ hammering against hard his rib cage. Did she mean it? He didn't know. He wanted to believe that she really did and that she wasn't just getitng caught up in the heat of the moment. He knew that it had happened to him before. It had happened to Cora before too.

But why worry now? he thought. Why think about her? She's not the one you want, and the one you want you can still have, at least for now.

He squeezed her ass cheeks, and his tongue trailed down her skin and along her sternum. Her skin tasted sweet--actually sweet!--and he was sure that after her, he'd never really be able to enjoy another woman. Not like this at least.

Don't think on that though! he told himself. Once..no, it was "if" now...Tanya left, he'd have much bigger problems than that.

Instead, he focused on her sweet skin again and on the feel of her pert, tight ass in his hands. His tongue reached her breasts, and he traced it over one of her nipples. The nub hardened, and his cock hardened more too in his excitement. Encouraged, he took the nipple in his mouth and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 am

As Embry trailed kisses down her body. Tanya let her hand trail down his back, her nails just skimming. When he took her nipple into his mouth she gasped her nails digging into thr top of his ass. She arched her back and thrust out her hips, as the feel of his tongue sending bolts through body.

Tanyas hand rounded his hip and her nails tracing the outline of his cock.

Moaning, "Embry I'm yours..."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 am

Embry groaned as he felt her tracing over the outline of his mandhood, and he pressed into her small hand, seeking that sweet friction.

His nails raked over her hips as his right hand made it's away over her vulva, tracing over the skin before he found her entrance again. His other hand stayed on her ass as he traced a finger over her hole.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 am

Tanya growled, her hand encircling his hard erect manhood and slowly starting to pump it, pushing herself closer, her hand digging into his hair.

Her body shaking and whispering his name, each stroke of his cock faster and harder, as she said his name louder

"Embry Embry Embry Embry Embry .."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 am

"Oh, God, Tanya," Embry groaned, the sound of his name on her lips and her hand on his erection sending him bucking against her like a dog begging for something sweet.

And she is sweet, he thought as his fingers slipped inside of her wet cunt. Oh, fuck, she's sweet.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 am

Tanya groaned, and pulled Embry down onto the bed. Her mouth crushed to his nibbling at his mouth, her strokes on his cock fact and hard, digging in her nails into he shaft his cock, her other snaking down to cup his ball from the back.

EMBRY
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 am

Embry grunted when she cupped his balls, and he kissed her even harder, his mouth crushed to hers. His lips were practically devouring hers, hungrily and lustfully.

He added a third finger, probing deeper into her wet pussy, and his thumb swirled around her clit, teasing and stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 am

Tanya groaned, digging her heels into the bed, arching her back and thrusting her hips towards him.

Her long fingers caress on his dick becoming quicker applying more pressure her other hands squeezing his balls.

There mouth hungry for each other, her hips rocking and trying to touch all of him at once
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 am

"Tanya," Embry moaned into her mouth. His hips were bucking hard against her hand, and his tongue was plundering her mouth in between words while his fingers stretched and teas her.

"I need you," he moaned again, breaking the kiss only to kiss her neck deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 am

Tanya arched her back as he kissed her neck with such passion, "I need you too..." she took her legs and wrapped her legs round her his waist. Her hand guiding his hard cock to her entrance. Her hips thrusting up to meet, to finally feel him.

"Embry..." she begged.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 am

His hands fastened on her hips as he pulled her the rest of the way up to his cock, sheating himself in her.

"Oh, Tanya," he rasped, his voice going hoarse as he felt her heat engulf him. A second later, he began to rock his hips against hers, thrusting in and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next