Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:18 am

Jacobs grip on Kira tightened, "Think?? Might I ask how he ended of being nice in the end."

Pulling her closer to him. His heart aching, he needed her close, she was fine, she was safe, she was with him. Nothing NOTHING would touch her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 am

Kira let out a soft moan as he pulled her to him, his heat burning through her in an amazing way. "I don't know if was the screaming or the fact that he was trying really hard to not kill humans... But something made him stop and he became a really good friend."

She finished her ice cream and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She smiled pulling back, noticing a bit of ice cream on his lip. "You have a bit of..." She stopped walking and turned him round to face her. She leant up to him and licked the ice cream from his lips, her heart pounding as she blushed, her hand planted on his chest, just above his own heart, the feeling of his most important muscle beating below her hand.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 am

Screaming... his heart pounded in his chest at the thought of her having been that close to death.

Jacob felt his heart to race even more as she leaned up to lick some ice cream of his lips. He looked down at her, she was the amazing creature in the world. He placed his hand under chin and tilted her head so that she looked up into his eyes.

Bending and brushing her lips with his, pulling her closer as his tongue slipped between her satin lips deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 am

His hand lifted her chin and she stared into those beatiful eyes once again, seeing the passion in them, she inhaled deeply as his lips slowly came toward hers, his arm slipped around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he eased her lips apart and dipped his tongue inside.

It was the slowest, most perfect kiss they had ever shared, each tiny action screaming out so much more than words could. She let a soft moan escape her as his tongue came into contact with hers.

One of her arms curled around his neck, her hand in his hair as she ran her fingers through, gently guiding his head closer to her as she kissed him back filling her action with as much emotion as she could.

Her other hand was still at his chest, feeling his heart beat, the thrumming quickening slightly as they touched each other.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 am

Jacob's heart quickened a small moan escaping his lips as Kira's tongue touched his. Exploring her slowly, each stroke soft an gentle, savouring the taste of her.

He pulled away, not that he wanted to but people where starting to stare.

"Kira I....." he whispered, he wanted to say I really like you but that word was not the one. He more than like her, he.... his heart beat for her, her hand on his chest. It's rhythm a tune that he knew now that played for her.

"Where would you like to go now. Remember I have nothing planned. So just suggest something as we can do it."

His eyes looking into her's, his heart was stolen.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:07 am

Their kiss ended suddenly and Kira looked up, noticing people staring and tutting in their direction. She rested her forehead agains this chest, a blush flooding her cheeks.

"Kira, I." He had begun and she looked up to him, wondering what he was about to say, her heart beating madly for him, her breathing quickening.

"Jacob, I just want to be with you... I don't mind where and I don't mind what... Just so long as we're together." She smiled at him and rested her head against his chest as they stood together on the middle of the sidewalk, their arms wrapped around each other, chests pressed against together, their hearts beating out the same tune.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:15 am

Jacob wrapped his arms around Kira, ignoring all the people around them. The only people in the world at that where Jacob and Kira.

"Why don't we go find somewhere more private." brushing a kiss across her forehead.

"I am not sure where though. I mean I still live with my Dad and....." his face turned a bright crimson.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:22 am

She nodded as he said they should find somewhere more private and smiled as his lips touched her forehead.

She reached her hand up to he's burning cheek, locking her eyes with his.

"My dad has a conference out of state this weekend... If you... I mean you don't have to..." Why was she suddenly so nervous around him again? She didn't want him to think that all she wanted from him was sex, she didn't want him to think she was just luring him to bed. It was just an option of somewhere they could go to be totally alone.

"We could rent a film?" She thought, trying to get across that there was more to do at her house. "And you'll just love the games room. It's huge and has everything. PS3, Wii, Pool table... I'm sorry, I'm rambling." She smiled weakly and giggled, getting shy all over again.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:38 am

Jacob smiled, taking her hand and leading them back to the car. " Your cute when you ramble...." giving her hand a little squeeze.

" Renting a film sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll let you pick the film, I'll bring the popcorn."

Strolling hand in hand back to the car, they looked like a couple who have been together for years, they where just in sink.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 am

She squeezed his hand back as they walked back to the car. Jacob opened her door for her again and she kissed his lips softly. "Thank you again, Jacob... This has been wonderful." She climbed into the car and did up her seatbelt.

As soon as Jacob had got in and started the engine, she reached for his hand again. "I can't wait to show you around the house." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 am

Jacob smiled, " I am sure it is wonderful Kira, anywhere that has you is bound to me though."

He put the car into car and headed back to Forks, his hand still holding hers as her drove. Gently stroking the knuckles on her hand.

"You can put the radio on if you like, sorry but I don't have a cd player. This old girl is.... retro." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 am

She smiled, his hand rubbing hers. "I like the silence." She stole a glance at him, his eyes fixed firmly on the road ahead, his face set with the concentration.

She moved her hand up to his cheek and caressed him, lovingly. "Still happy?" She asked, her chest swelling, she knew she was incredibly happy.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 am

Jacob took his eyes from the road for just a second so that he could look at her, smiling.

"Kira I am the happiest I have ever been." giving her hand a little squeeze. Forks neared, his heart sank knowing that soon he would have to say good bye.

"And you Kira, are you happy."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 am

"Oh Jacob, you would never believe how incredibly happy I am. I feel as if I might burst from just looking at you one more time." She giggled, her hand dropping back to his as she caressed him gently.

They pulled up behind her TT and Jacob shut off the engine. She turned to look at him. "Thank you again, Jacob." She knew she had already said it and she hoped she wouldn't annoy him by saying it again, but she really needed him to know how grateful she was and how much she had enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 am

Jacob smiled, "It truly is my pleasure." leaning over and kissing her softly before opening his door and making his way round to her door. Opening it and taking her by the hand, helping her out the car.

Holding her hand, he walked her to the front door.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening." leaning down and brushing his lips to hers.

His heart already aching at the thought that he had to turn round now and go home.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 am

"Thank you for a wonderful evening." That sounded final, that sounded like he was going. He leant down to her, brushing his lips against hers, standing straight he held her hand.

She reached her hand up and touched his cheek, rubbing in gently. Her voice quaked as she spoke. "Please don't leave me." The words catching in her throat. "Please don't go, Jacob."

She reached her other hand up, cupping both his cheeks as she stepped closer to him, her nose touching his as she begged him to stay, her voice no more than a whisper. "Please, Jacob, Please." She touched her lips to his again and again. "Please."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 am

Jacob heart crumbled and he pulled her closer,

"I dont want to leave Kira. I want to stay here with you...." in his mind echoing forever.

"How about we have date number two now." his hands pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 am

Her heart skipped a beat as he said he wanted to stay. She kissed his lips quickly before turning to unlock the door.

She stepped inside and pulled him along with her, she flicked on the hallway light and shrugged out of her coat, hanging it on the stair banister.

She took his hand again and squeezed gently. "Would you like the guided tour?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 am

Jacob smiled and nodded, " A tour would be nice. I would love to see your room, I'm interested to see what you are into to...." he blushed that didn't sound quite right.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 am

She giggled softly. "It's a quite a plain room, there's no posters or anything if that's what you mean." She led him down the hallway showing him the downstairs rooms, her dad's office and the kitchen. She opened a door at the back of the house and flicked the lights on, blue overhead spotlights came on, reflecting off of the water, giving the room a magical glow. "The swimming pool... I like water... You may have guessed." She blused, closing the door behind her and leading Jacob upstairs.

She showed him the games room and the cinema room, pointed out her dads room and then opened the door to her room. "And this is me." She smiled, the walls were painted blue, and there was a queen sized poster bed along the far wall and several bookcases along another wall. There wasn't much else in her room, having grown out of barbies some time ago.

Next to the door, all across the wall, were framed photographs of all of her loved ones, mostly her mother and father but also a few friends from school.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:01 am

Jacob walked into the room and looked around, it was rather plain except for the one which was covered in framed photographs.

He looked at them, most of them where of her parents. It was easy to tell it was her mother as she looked just like Kira but older. Turning to Kira he took her hand in his, caressing. " Do I mind if I ask what happened to your mother?"

Jacob didn't want to upset her but he wanted to know everything about her, what made her tick, what made her Kira. The woman who had stolen his heart.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 am

"I don't mind." She smiled across at him. "She died in a car accident when I was three... The Doctor's said she died instantly, so at least we can be thankful she wasn't in any pain." She squeezed his hand gently.

"Daddy has done a great job bringing me up by himself... Well, I think he has but I bet supernanny would have something to say about the games room, the pool, the car." She giggled, touching her hand to his cheek softly.

"How about you?" She asked, her voice soft and gentle as her hand slipped to his chest, feeling his heart beating again. "I heard you were raised by your dad too... Two peas in a pod." She smiled, letting him know that she understood all the emotions of losing a mother, she may have been young, but she remembered her vividly and always would.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

Jacob looked at the photo's and it was obvious that Kira's mother was very much a part of there lives.

"My Mum, Sarah died in a car crash when I was very young. My Dad never talks about her and my sisters left home as soon as it was possible, being at the Reservation was just to hard for them. So my Dad brought me up and we are close, although things have been a little strained lately but I know that will blow over..." his voiced fading as he looked down at Kira and thought, yes two peas in a pod. Reaching up and stroking her cheek. Two halves of a whole.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 pm

She felt her heart breaking for him as he spoke to her, she knew exactly how he felt, she felt it everyday of her life. As soon as she opened her eyes every morning, she awoke to those pictures of her mother and was reminded once again that she was dead.

Jacob looked down at her and stroked her cheek. She slipped her arms around his waist and pulled herself to him, resting her head against his chest and then reaching up to kiss his jaw.

She felt so alive when she was in his arms, felt like there was a purpose for her after all. Her chest tightened as it felt like he heart englarged for him. "Jacob, I..." She began, about to say those three words which would be her downfall. "What do you want to do?" She asked inhaling, she had held off from saying it, but she knew, her heart knew that she did.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Jacob gave a contented sigh as she wrapped her arms round him. Taking his own arms and winding them round her waist. His heart swelling and feeling like he had finally found where he belonged. He was home.

Stoking her back in little circles in the hollow of her back he smiled, " I don't mind Kira, as long as its with you I am happy." Kissing her lightly on the forehead.

"What would you like to do??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next