Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

She smiled, catching his blush before he dipped his hed. She reached her hand across the divide between them and cupped his cheek, lifting his face to meet her eyes. "Jacob, don't be embarassed to say what you think or feel." She rubbed her thumb gently against his soft skin. "Nothing you could say would make me love you any less, it would probably make me love you more... And besides, what you think is silly is more than likely the perfect thing to say to a woman." She moved her hand, brushing her fingers against his lips.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Jacob felt such warmth as her hand cupped his cheek, he lifted his hand and took her fingers in his own and lightly kissed them before putting there hands down on the counter, there fingers interlocked.

"I think you pretty much now every skeleton in my closet and your still here." he looked up smiling, his heart stretching with the love that he felt and he saw it in her eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:10 pm

She put her knife and fork down on her plate. She had finished eating, but had left most of it. She stood up and, still holding his hand she walked around to him. She leant against him, turning his face to her. "Skeletons are skeletons... They don't come back to haunt you." She smiled. "It's ghosts you need to watch out for." She pressed her lips to his and climbed into his lap.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Jacob opened his arms as Kira climbed in his lap, and wrapped them round her and held her closely to his chest.

The smell of her filled his senses, the feel of her bringing every nerve to life. He looked at her plate and frowned.

"You hardly touched your breakfast Kira......?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:17 pm

She raised her eyebrow at him as she smiled, kissing his cheek. "You sound like my father, Jacob." She giggled, reaching across for the plate and pulling it to them. She picked up her slice of toast and took a small bite. "Better?" She asked, holding the toast out for him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Jacob smiled and shook his head. "No you eat it up. It will be a long day of travelling I just want make sure your ok." his hands rubbing her back. He would never tire of this. Touching her, being with her.

"I noticed that you left the kitchen sink, didn't it fit in your suitcase?" a teasing smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm

She took another small bite of her toast, placing it back on the plate and chewing slowly, deliberately. She swallowed it and turned around in his lap, straddling his legs.

"It's such a shame... I managed to get everything in there but the sink." She sighed heavily, dramatically. "I suppose I could take out the bikinis... That should make some space."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Jacob laughed, standing up with her still wrapped around his waist. Placing his hands under her dress to hold her thighs so that she did not fall down. A slight moan escaped his lips as he touched bare flesh and the lack of underwear made him twitch.

"I think I can live without the sink..." carrying her in his arms back to her bedroom.

"I know my sister like to pack and re pack there bags at least a dozen times before they leave do you need to go through your stuff again."

Ignoring the feel of her naked flesh, trying to...
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

She inhaled deeply as his warm hands touched the flesh of her thighs. She smiled at him as he carried her up the stairs. He was so strong and she love that about him.

"I don't need to check... I have everything, I'm sure." She smiled kissing him softly. "And if I don't I'll just have to go shopping when we get there." She giggled as she imagined trying to drag him around the shops. "Maybe that's something for me to do with Alice."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Jacob chuckled, "Shopping is defiantly a Alice activity." He placed her down on the floor by her bag and smiled.

"So what would you like to do to kill the time." reaching out and tucking a stray hair back behind her ear, she was just god dam sexy.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:11 pm

She shivered as his hand brushed her ear while he tucked her hair behind it. She stepped closer to him, pressing her body against him. "I told you... Today we do what you want to do." She placed one of her hands on his hip, the other stroking around his back.

She smiled up at him, staring into his eyes. "I'd do anything for you, Jacob... No matter what... I'd do it."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Jacob swallowed hard and nodded, running his hands threw his hair.

"Did I see a games room with a pool table when you showed me round?" he took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"How about we go and have a game. I'm not that good but it should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:17 pm

She smiled. "You did see a pool table." She held tightly onto his hand as she led him through to the games room. "I'm so awful at this game... Daddy keeps trying to show me but I still can't grasp it."

She flicked the table light on and started racking the balls. "This is about as much as I know." She giggled, standing straight and handing him a cue.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Jacob took the cue smiling, "I am sure between as we can muddle through a game. I'll teach you and you can teach me."

Walking over the table placing the white ball in the centre. Holding the stick in his hands, leaning down over the table and gentle rocking the cue back and forth before hitting the white ball and sending it spinning into the triangle of coloured balls. Scattering them.

"Break, your turn." handing her the stick.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:27 pm

She stood a safe distance behind him as he leant over the table, his elbows rocked as he prepared to take his shot. But Kira wasn't looking at his elbows, she wasnted even looking at the pool table.

She was looking at Jacob's gorgeous ass, his jeans clinging beautifully to his tight cheeks. She almost groaned as he stood up again, handing the cue to her.

She smiled as she stepped forward, walking around the table. Her father did this as he looked for the best shot, she did it to make it look like she knew what she was doing. She leant across the table, preparing to take the shot. She knew she was holding the cue wrong, she always did and her father had given up trying to correct her now.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Jacob watched her walk round the table,, the sway of her hips hypnotic. As she leant down to take her shot Jacob laughed.

"If you hold the cue you will be luck if you hit anything, let me help you." He came and stood behind her leaning over her, his body moulded to hers. "Hold your hand back hand further down the stick." Taking it in him own hand and pulling it down. "Your front hand should rest on the table and make a little o shape with your fingers to put the front of the cue through." His other hand moving her hand and helping her make the right shape.

"Now take aim..." and together they rocked the stick and took the shot. There bodies fluid, as one.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:41 pm

"Jacob..." She groaned as his body pressed into het, she could feel him in her back, his hands warm on her as he moved her arms into the correct position.

Pulling her with him, he rocked them backwards and forwards again, the cue hitting the white ball, which span off, knocking a red ball into the far pocket.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 pm

"Nice shot..." he whispered into her ear and gave her ear a little nibble before standing up.

"You get another shot now." He watched her take the shot, leaning over and correcting her hands again. Smelling her and feeling himself getting excited at being so close. This time nothing went in, " I think your getting the hang of this." His hand trailing up her body as he stood up and took the cue.

"My turn now." taking the stick and walking round to the other side of the table and lowering himself to the table, smiling at her across the table. His hands gently rocking the cue as he took aim and found the right rhythm, sending the white ball spinning and hitting a striped ball but nothing went into the pockets.

"Looks likes your better at this than me."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm

His nibble at her ear sent a heat burning through her. He positioned her hands again and stepped back while she took the shot, she tried to concentrate but he was making it incredibly hard for her.

She missed the pocket and he took the cue from her, she stood watching him as he leant over the table again to line up his shot. He smiled at her. She twiddled her fingers, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Jacob walked over and handed Kira the cue again.

Watching as she bent over the table, her dress lifting and showing a bit more flesh. He sucked in his breath, how had a simple game of pool become such a turn on.

"No you holding it wrong again love..." Coming behind her again, leaning into her, his hands correcting...
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:12 pm

She dropped the cue as she felt him behind her, his hands on her arms, his body pressed against her. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed to feel him properly. She turned in his arms, placing her hands on his cheeks as she pulled him down for a kiss, groaning into him as his Tongue touched hers, still leaning over the table, her back just millimetres from the felt.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Jacob opened her mouth his tongue eager to taste her, she tasted so good, his tongue stroking, dancing in circles round her tongue.

HIs hands came down to her hips and thighs, he lifted her up and placed her down on the table. Not breaking the kiss as she sat on the table between his legs and they kissed, hungry for each other.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:28 pm

His lips crashed against hers, his tongue probing as the passion between them grew, her hands slid around the back of his neck, holding him to her as she pressed herself against him deepening the kiss.

His hands moved to her hips, gripping lightly as he raised her from the ground and sat her on the edge on the table. She groaned, one of his hands still stroking at her thigh his other around her waist as he pulled her against him.

"Jacob." She moaned into his mouth, her heart beating faster for him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Jacobs mouth pulled away, kissing her cheek and down her neck, feather light kisses with the just the slightest bite to it, just the edge of his teeth nippling in every kiss.

His hand stroked her thigh, his long fingers making there way to her inner thighs, groaning at the wonderful pleasure of encountering no underwear. Caressing the outside of her pussy, his other hand coming up to her breast and palming it in his hand, rubbing them high circles.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:42 pm

She shivered against each one of his kisses, breathing heavily in his ear, his hand caressing her inner thigh, touching her naked womanhood as she arched her back against him. His free hand cupped her breast, kneeding it through her dress, rubbing her so delightedly.

She kicked off her shoes, wrapping one leg around his waist, the other trailing up his thigh, a mimic of the restaurant the day before, coming to his manhood quicker than she had before, teasing at his cock through his jeans.

Her hands gripped at his waist for a moment before slipping silently up inside his shirt, his muscles tightening for her as she ran her hands over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next