Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm

She laughed at him as he answered her question. "Salad? For a big boy like you." She grinned as under the table, she slipped off her shoe and ran her foot up his inner thigh.

"But you're right... It does look nice."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Jacob fingers stopped there stroking of Kira's hand when he felt a foot, Kira's foot running up his inner thigh.

His face flushed and stammered. "Two of House Salads please." Trying to jeep his voice level as he placed there order. "And Drew has a bottle behind the bar waiting for us."

The waitress ran off and Jacob face went bright red.

"Kira..." he voice breathless.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 pm

"Yes Jacob?" She grinned, innocently as her foot stroked further up his leg. She was being cruel to him and she knew it but she needed to feel him, to touch him.

Her thumb began to trace circles on his hand now as she continued to smile at him, their eyes locked together, always. Kira felt like they didn't even need to talk to each other, that everything they wanted or desired could read as plain as day from their eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Jacob reminded himself to just breathe, " So how do you know the Cullens, you mentioned Alice?? "

Hi heart was racing and put his free hand on his knee to stop if from shaking. He gently squeezed her hand. Jacobs eyes never leaving her's, he felt like he could see her soul in those emerald pools.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Her foot crept little bit closer, tickling at his leg gently through his jeans. "I shared classes with Alice and Jasper at school and my father works with Doctor Cullen."

She squeezed his hand just as gently, her foot slipping a little closer. Her toes could feel the heat eminating from him and she knew she was close.

"The entire student body thought the Cullen's were strange but I always got on with them really well."

She smiled as her slender foot hit that jackpot, rubbing slowly up and down his crotch as she teased him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:02 am

Jacob jumped when her foot touched his crotch, his knees hitting the table. Making glasses and cutlery clank and knocking over a water glass.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled trying to compose himself. Picking up the glass and placing it back in it's right place.

The waitress came over with there bottle of Red. Jacob nodded his thanks as she poured them a glass.

"That explains how you know them but I don't think they would just tell you about there....... lifestyle. How did you find out."

He hummed softly under his breath, telling his pants to behave.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 am

"I travelled as much of the world as I could for the last year and while I was in Brazil I met a..." She lowered her voice. "... Vampire."

Her foot still teased at him as she told her story.

"I came home when daddy was missing me too much and went to see them as soon as I could. "And it suddenly clicked for me, everything slotted into place and I realised that they were too."

She noticed his body stiffen as her foot continued it's assualt on his most sensitive region. "Would you like me to stop?" She purred.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

Jacob listened but it was hard to concentrate.

He took a deep breath, " My love if you want be able to walk out of here anytime soon it might be a good to stop."

Jacob took his free hand to her foot and gently began to massage her foot.

"Do you regret finding out, the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 am

She giggled as he moved her foot slightly, resting it on his thigh as he began to massage her gently.

"I don't regret anything that has happened in my life... And besides... If I hadn't known everything about them, they wouldn't have told me everything about you." She took a sip of her wine, placing the glass back on the table.

"And if I hadn't known who and what you are, our meeting this morning would have gone in a different direction... I'm a firm believer in karma, Jacob and all things cosmical... Everything happens for a reason."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:33 am

Jacob looked intently at her, the words ringing in his head.... everything happens for a reason. Was it possible that Ness, Anna, all the heart ache of the last few weeks was to bring him here. To her.

He gave a small smile, " I have never thought of it like that. I've felt like my life was not mine to control and I fought it. Perhaps I have been wrong, perhaps life will just find a different way for things to happen that are destined to be..."

Looking into her eyes, he could see everything in them. Past, present and future. He looked away blushing
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 am

She smiled at him and thanked the waitress as she brought out their salads. "It's not always an easy path... But you have to belive that it will come right in the end. Your tribe must have beliefs and legends that you follow, don't you?"

She started to eat her salad, each mouthful a huge feat as she tried to eat like a lady, dreading dropping anything or making a fool of herself.

"Open wide." She said with a smile as she held her fork out to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 am

Jacob ate his salad, trying not to look out of place eating it or to drop it in his lap. Why was such a simple thing as eating in front of her making his stomach churn with nerves.

He smiled as she offered him some food and leaned over to take the food she offered. Being careful not to drop it.

" Mmm tasty but then again I do have the same." grinning at her and offering her some of his.

He was ease, it all felt so natural. It all just fit. A perfect fit.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:03 am

She smiled as he offered her some of his and gracefully leant toward him, taking the salad into her mouth. She swallowed and laughed. "Yours may be the same... But it's not mine." She giggled.

She stared into his eyes once more, always feeling drawn to them, to him. She was beginning to relax, made easier by him she was sure, and the fact that he was still holding her hand. He was a constant warmth in her life now.

She let her mind wander, picturing the two of them together for the rest of their lives... Her life?

"Jacob?" She began. "Do you age?" She asked, she didn't know everything about Quilleute legends but she was curious about this. Vampires didn't age and surely if shapeshifters were created to protect humans from them, then they too must not age.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 am

Jacob stomach flipped at her question. The thought only crossing his mind now how fragile Kira was, all the thing that being human entailed, ageing and dying was part of it.

"No...I reach the physical body of 25 year old and then I will stop ageing. It id not forever though or it doesn't have to be. When I or any shifter stops phasing into the form of a wolf and live only as a human. Then we will start to age again."

He looked into her eyes, searching for a reaction, would this upset her, would she leave...
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 am

She smiled at him, breaking the link of their hands as she cupped his cheek. "That's good then." She smiled. "If we - er were still - um -." She didn't know how to phase it without making it sound like she wanted to marry him tomorrow.

"At least when you have found the one you are destined to be with, you don't have to live an eternity without them after they've... Gone."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 am

Jacob smiled, putting his hand over hers on his cheek, taking it and giving it and weaving his fingers into her again.

That was what he felt, every part of him was weaving itself with Kira. Becoming one person, two haves of a whole. He kept his thought to himself, this was there first date and he did not want to scare her off.

" Yes, destiny has not been so cruel as to make you live forever without the one you love."

His eyes looking into her bright green eyes, and smiled, destiny had found him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:06 am

She smiled at him and picked up her glass, drinking slowly from it. The waitress arrived to remove their empty plates.

He foot had been rested on his thigh the whole time, she only remembered it when the pins and needles began in her toes. She giggled softly and lowered her foot to the floor, slipping it inside of her shoe.

She removed her hand from her cheek and took hold of his again, holding it firmly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:11 am

"Would you like to order desert?? or we could go for a walk and get a ice dream cone on the beach??"

Jacob looked at there hands, her grip firm, it made him smile.

"Ladies choice."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 am

She thought about his question, a smile playing at her lips. She knew what she wanted for dessert but she was pretty sure she couldn't have it here.

"A walk and an ice cream would be great." She smiled, stroking his hand.

She had always loved the beach and the sea, but her love for it had grown since this morning, she always knew that whatever happened in her life she would always have that memory. And every time she went to a beach, any beach, she would be reminded of him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 am

Jacob smiled back, " Ice cream it is then." He stood up still holding her hand put he had to let it go so that he could he pull out her chair and help her with her coat on.

As soon as that was done, he took her hand, linking his fingers with hers. Walking back into the main restaurant, Jacob stopped at the bar and said good bye to Drew and that he would be round his place within the next few days to work on his truck.

They walked out holding hands.

When they reached the fresh air and the sidewalk by the beach, Jacob let go of her hand and wrapped his arm round her waist. Pulling her to him.

" So how is the evening going so far?? Good enough you might let me have a second date?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:49 am

He pulled her to him and the heat coursing through her body intensified, she placed her hand on the one around her waist and smiled up at him, kissing his cheek, just catching the corner of his mouth.

"Baby, you were guaranteed a second date from the moment you arrived at my house looking so sexy."

She giggled as she slipped her free hand around his waist, dipping her hand into his back pocket, stroking her thumb against his cheek. They walked slowly together along the sidewalk, each of their steps matching the others.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 am

Jacob loved to hear her laugh, she has such love for life. It was so refreshing and made him feel so alive and happy.

He stopped at a small ice cream shack, he didn't want to untangle himself from Kira and smiled at her, "My wallet is in my back pocket will you grab it for me, and what flavour would you like."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 am

She smiled and removed his wallet handing it to him, putting her hand back into his pocket and leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Vanilla please." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:06 am

Jacob paid for two vanilla cones, handing his wallet back to Kira to put back in his pocket.

They continued there walk down the beach, passing shop and hotels, restaurants and arcades.

"You said you met a vampire in Brazil, I take it was a friendly one as your still here."

A fact that he was truly most grateful for, the thought of anything hurting her made his warm blood run cold.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:13 am

She thanked him for her ice cream and they continued their walk, her head still resting on him as she licked at her ice cream.

"Yeah I did... And he was... In the end." She shivered as the cold dessert slid down her throat, grateful that Jacob was so close warming her instantly. "I think he wanted to kill me at first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next