Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter Empty
PostSubject: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Renesmee ran as quickly as her half-vampire speed would allow her, wanting to escape the confines of the cullen land and be free, from everything, just for a short itme. She had not caught scent of any animals yet, just a mixture of different va,pires, mixed breeds and shifters as she left cullen land and went further into the woods. She was sure no-one esle was around. SO she stopped and leant against a tree, feeling a little fluttering, like butterflies wings on her stomch - "stop it" she scalded it tapping her hand on her taught skin.
She hated feeling the thing growing in her, it was a constant reminder.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Brandon had tried to settle in the guest room, but the amount of blood he had consumed during the day was weighing heavily on his stomach and so he climbed out of his window, not wanting to disturb Alice and Jasper. He ran fas and hard, deeper into the woods, trying to force his body to use up more of the crimson liquid which was sitting in his stomach.

He stopped in his tracks as the scent of a half vampire met his senses, this had to be Edward's young daughter, he thought to himself knowing that Carlisle and Esme's baby son would not be out here alone.

He was also sure that it was the Renesmee he had heard about, due to the flowery scent she emitted. He stepped closer, following her trail.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Renesmee caught the scent of a vapire she did not recognise, and he was close. She ran foward trying to lose it but it seemed to be following her.
She didnt particularly want to be attcked by a non-vegetarian vampire right now. "stupid renesmme going out by yourslef." she was furious with herself but it gave her the adrenaline she needed to face whatever was flooing her.

She spun round ready to attack.

"who are you and what do you wnat" she cried into the darkness of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Brandon smiled, he had been a fool to consider that she would just stand and wait for an attack, not that he was going to do that.

She stopped at last and he approached her, bowing, dramatically low. "Apologies, my fair lady." He said with a chuckle before standing straight once more. "My name is Peter Brandon. I'm Alice's brother and I am staying at the house for a while... And you must be Renesmee." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 pm

renesmee stood in shock. The man standing before her was startling. Rugged, but handsome.

"yes i am Renesmee, and I beg to differ ut alice doesn't have a brother, not biologically anyway, so either you ar elying, or you are crazy. either of which i am not sticking around to find out. " she went to run past him but tripped over a rock, her hands flying out in front of her. She had inherited her mothers human clumsiness apparently.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm

His body was not quick enough to react, but his mind was as he used his power to move her into his arms before she fell to the ground. He tipped her head to meet his gaze and looked at her concerned. "Are you ok?" He questioned. Alice had told him of her being in the family way and he was worried that if the almost fall had not harmed her, then his stone arms around her stomach may have. He set her back on her feet and stepped away from her after having made sure that she was standing securely.

"I apologise." He nodded at her. "And I am Alice's brother. It's a very long story but I will gladly tell it if you have the time and patience."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Renesmee sighed as Brandon put her back on her feet. She kind of wished he had let her fall, then maybe she would not have to deal with the child growing inside her. "im fine, thanks" she mumbled. "and yeah, i have all the time in he world believe me." She sat down on the wet ground, crossing her legs, waiting patiently for Brandon to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 pm

He smiled at her and sat down on the ground in front of her, stretching his legs in front of his body and resting on his elbows. "Well," he began, smiling at her. "Alic and I were born to the same worthless parents, both locked away for being 'special'. I was not born until after Alice had been removed fromthe family home and my parents never spoke of her."

He paused wondering if she wanted him to continue. He studied her face carefully, on the outside she looked strong, like she could handle anything but he was sure that it was a front, a brave face put there to shut everyone out. This poor young woman needed a friend.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Renesmee was actually beoming interested in this man's story. She had known Alices her entire life, as short as that was, and for his to be so similar, well, was quite interesting. "so whyw ere you, special, as you call it?" she asked smiling, putting her arms behind her and leaning back, trying to catch some of the sun that had strated to stream through the trees sending slivers of light onto the shining wet forest floor. "actually, dont answet that, im guessing it has something to do with how you manged to ctach my fall without actually using your arms." she said, realising she actualy had not felt him catch her but had known he had somehow.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm

He smiled. "You guess correctly." He laughed. "I can move things with my mind... It comes in quite handy when young, beautiful, half vampires stumble in the forest."

He stood up and moved himself next to her, laying down on the ground beside her, staring up at her. "So." He said, continuing with his lifes tale. "I found myself in a horrible place at the tender age of 18, when I was found by a vampire who filled me in on the story of my life of my sisters life whom I had never known... Immortalising me was the only way in which I would b able to find her and so I burned... Then spent the next few decade's of my life searching for the only real family I had ever had."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Renesmee contemplated what Brandon had just told her....."hmmm so ur what....80 years old? Maybe more? Wow, do you know how old i am?" She didn't want to be cruel to him, but she didn't want anyone getting to close to her, she was too destructive.
She looked odwn at him, challenfing him with her eyes. She liked him, he was laifd back and kind, but if he was oging to be part of this fmily, he would find out the truth eventually, better he decides she is bad now rather thn later.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm

He smiled as he looked her up and down. "Judging fro your... Er... Physique, I would estimate your age at... Seventeen?" He guessed. "Only one year younger than myself." He laughed, sitting up and placing his hand on her growing stomach.

"Tell me about yourself." He asked. "How do you find yourself about to become a teenage mother?"
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Renesmee sighed, mentally preparing herself to tell this complete stranger the truth. She sat up straight touching the hadn that he had gently placed on her stomach.

"I am 8 months old, my mother gave birth to me after being pregnant for a month then my father changed her. A few weeks ago Jacob, a shapeshifter who was promised to me fel in love with someone else, i only look about 5 years old, i decided to try and accelerate my growth more than i already was and went to the island that i was conceived on. I fell asleep and when i woke up a few days later i loked like this"

She looked down at her swollen belly, removing his hand.

"well maybe not entirely like this. I also found out that Jacob had married the girl, which broke my heart, so i decided to try and get him back.. When we came home i challenged him to spend the night with me to proove he didnt love me, he did. But i manipulated him, i drugged him and he, thinking i was his wife slept withme, that was only a week ago. And now...well, i am pregnant and alone and do not want this thing growing inside me, but can do nothing about it becuase everyone is punishing me for what i did by not allowing me to get rid."

She prayed her bluntness would scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 pm

He listened to her intently as she relived her life for him, he was a little shocked to learn of her true age, but since coming into this life he truly believed that anything was possible. She removed his hand from her stomach and he moved away from her, worried that he had offended her.

He continued to listen as she explained her shocking pregnancy. He could not understand how her family could punish her for her obvious mistake, after all, he supposed, she was techinically a child, whom no-one had cared to explain the dangers of unproptected intercourse to.

"Renesmee." He sighed, his stone heart cracking inside him as he felt such immense emotion for this poor young woman who had been let down by her entire family. "The choice of your pregnancy should be entirely yours, as much as I disagree with an innocent child losing it's life... You are it's mother whether you want to be or not and you should choose... Have you considered any other options?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Renesmee didnt know what to say now to him, "Options, waht other options are there? I either have the child or i don't. And to be honest i dont think and 8 month old would make that good a mother do you?"

she cringed as she felt another movement inside her, harder this time as though the thing were agreeing with her.

"it just seems cruel to inflict that on it."
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:00 pm

"Have you parents given you no other options?" He asked, fury building in him at their lack of parenting skills, forcing their own baby to raise a child.

He places his arms on the top of hers and turned her to face him. "If they won't tell you, then I will." He promised. "You deserve to have every option available to you."

He stared into her eyes as he considered how many options she really had. "You can have the baby and raise it," He smiled as her eyebrows shot up. "Which you obviously don't want... You can go against your parents wishes and have your pregnancy terminated." He continued before she could speak. "Which there is no going back from. You can never change your mind... Or you could birth the child and give it to someone else to raise... You're limited of course with who you could choose, but I'm sure somebody in our world would welcome a special child."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Renesmee tried to pull away from his touch but as he told her that she had other options, and she could choose to go against her parents wishes if she really wanted to she relaxed undfer his hands.

"I could give it away? to someone else? And not have to raise it?" The idea had never even occured to her. "Why would no-one tell me that?"

The first faces that sprang into her mind were JAcobs and Anna's. The girl would make a much better mother than she would, wanted to be a mother. And it owuld mean not having to kil the child.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm

He smiled. "Nobody ever explains you options if it doesn't fit in with their plans."

He lay back down on the ground, pulling her with him, his harm under her neck as he held her. "You need a friend, Renesmee and I'll be here for you." He promised, he was sticking around anyway he may as well try to he a friend to someone.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Renesmee was surprised when Brandon pulled her down to lie next to him, his arm around her. She was not sue how she was supposed to react to that. No-one other than her family had willingly been that close to her before.

She decided to just lay there next to him.

"a friend would be nice." She sighed "but why, why do you WANT to be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

He smiled, softly, her hair tickling his face. "Everyone deserves a friend, Renesmee." His hand stroked subconsciously at her arm. "But... If you prefer I can leave you alone and go back to the house." He smiled to himself, fairly sure she wouldn't want him to leave.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Renesmee was suddenly startled when he said he might leave, she leaned up quickly on her elbow "no, dont go!" surprissing herself with her depth of feeling. "I mean, you can go if you want, but not because i want you to, i dont. You're not going to leave are you?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm

He laughed as he pulled her gently back into his arms, turning slightly on his side so that his other arm draped across her stomach. He smiled down at her. "I'm not going anywhere, Renesmee."

He had no idea what it was with this girl, didn't understand why he was behaving in this way toward her, but he felt strangely drawn to her. "I'll he here for as long as you need me." He said, sure that he was not lying to her with his choice of words.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Renesmee giggled girlishly as brandon pulled her back down to him, turning on his side and draping his arm across her. The noise sounded almost foreign coming from her. She had n ot laughed in so long. Shewas sure now that things would work out ok. she had made her decisio, now she had to tell everyone.

"Thankyou. will you come with me and hold my hand while i tell everyone my decision?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

"Of course I will." He whispered, secretly pleased that she wanted him to be with her at such an important moment. "Do you want to leave now or are you happy to lay here, in this beautiul forest with the sun shining down on us?" H laughed, turning his head to look at her properly. Her skin sparkled beautifully as each ray of sunlight bounced off of her flawless features.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Renesmee suddenly felt very shy with Brandon looking at ehr so intensly. "i dont mind staying for a bit, my parents are, well, occupied at the moment"
She covered her stomach with ehr arms, still not comfortable with how it was protruding out of her. She thought she looked hideous and deformed. It was not normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter   Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter Empty

Back to top Go down

Renesmees hunt - tag ness and peter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next