Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
FAmily Hunt EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
FAmily Hunt EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
FAmily Hunt EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
FAmily Hunt EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
FAmily Hunt EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
FAmily Hunt EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
FAmily Hunt EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
FAmily Hunt EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

FAmily Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 pm

anna couldnt help but feel exhilerated as she ran, almost floating on air, across the forst floor. She had hunted before just not in her usual body so this would be very much a new experience for her.
/he senses were acute and she barely had to watch where she was running to avoid trees and branches colliding with her. They would probably just disintergrate anyway if they did, the speed she was running at. SHe didnt even notice Alice and Jasper anymore, the only thought in her head was the hunt. She had a preference for deer as a cat and there was probably a plentiful supply round here but she wnated to test herslef and her new vampire abilities so she searched for a different scent. then she found one, it was a scent she recognised but not vampire or human, or wolf, so she chased after it. In a large clearing she found herslef facing a massive bear, bigger than anything she had seen in Scotland. They did not have normal animals that size there.
She stopped, keeping immensly still, down wind of the bear so it would not catch her scent and try to run.
She moved slowly at first so it would not see her then in a blur she ran and pounced on its back her strengh pushing it to the ground and she bit, hard into its neck tasting the blood as it rushed into her open mouth. The taste was sour, not pleasant like the blood she had ealier but it quenched the burning in her throat and eased her thirst. The bear slowly stopped struggling and whimpered before its heart stopped and Anna eased herself up. Not a drop spilt. The perfect hunter.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Jasper ran. At first in step with Alice but he wanted to make sure that Anna was all right and so he picked up the pace and pushed past her. Not that she was in any danger, it was more likely that she was the most dangerous thing in the woods at that moment.

He followed her scent. Jasper stopped as he neared her and watched as she hunted a bear. He stood there ready to come to her aid if needed, a bear was a rather big animal for a first kill.

Jasper watched in amazement as she took the beast down in a swift easy motion.The perfect predator.

He cleared his throat and stepped forward, "Anna, you ae full of surprises."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Anna stared happily at her big brother as she realsied he had been watching her. "You forget jasper, i spent more than a year of my life 24 hours a day being trained to hunt and kill...... its not something i am proud of but its what i am..... i am a hunter, as a panther, or as a vampire. And i have to say, i am impressed with how well this body works now. The most i could unt as a human was a disabled bunny rabbit."
Shefgrimaced as she took in the large bear now laying limp behind her. "Poor thing must have been terrified though"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Jasper moved closer.

"Anna you never have to explain yourself to me. I have spent most of my life as a killer. Fighting to survive I lost myself. Then making and creating creature to fight and only to kill them if they had lived past there use. I know how it feel not to be proud of your past..."

His voice trailed off thinking of those dark days before Alice and it made him shudder.

"I still find it hard. After centurys of bloodlust and the taste for human blood, this way of life still requires great effort but I had Alice...." he looked at Anna and smiled, "And you have me"

Jasper held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Anna smiled weakly at her brother, she knew it was necessary for her to hunt but she still hated the fact that she had to take lives, even creatures with little intelligence - they were still aware of pain and fear, they knew when the end was coming.
She took her brothers hand softly, she didnt want to hurt anything else today.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm

"I had better hunt too, it will be ease my nerves if I am full when I next see Jacob" he smiled down at Anna and winked.

Jasper turn and ran into the forest, following the scent of a stag. As he approached the herd he slowed and instead of running straight into the herd and going for the big male Stag he clambered up a tree, speeding gracefully making no sound. He flew from tree to tree until he was directly over him.

With one quick swift motion he dropped from the tree landing on the stag back breaking it as he fell down on it. He did not see it coming he would not feel any pain. Jasper bit down and drained it its blood. The heard scattered.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Anna followed and watched as JAsper hunted - he was beautiful to watch. She watched as he sprang from tree to tree and then fell onto the stags back creating a snapping sound as its spine broke. Why hadnt she thought of that?
SHe watched as he drained its blood and the herd scattered. She watched as he gracefully finished off and wiped the corner of his clean mouth being certain he had not spilled any. He was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Jasper looked up to see Anna starring at him, he smiled. He jumped off the stag in one leap and ran to where she stood.

"I am sure that you must still be thirsty, would you like to try and hunt something together" Jasper lifted his face to the sky and breathed in. "The herd has not gone far, we can go and some deer if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm

"Sure, why not...." Anna walked foward and held out her hand, taking JAspers into hers "lead the way big brother" She smiled at him letting him take the lead so he would feel needed. She wanted him to feel like he was her older brother, not just because she had Rachael inside her but because he felt like she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Jasper took her hand and sped into the woods following the scent of the deer. As they neared them Jasper let go of Anna's hand so she would be free to attack.

The herd stood in a clearing. Jasper stopped.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Anna stoped at precisely the same time as Jasper, completely in-sync with him. She stalked off to the left and he to the right, circling the herd so they could not escape. Anna nodded towards the largest Doe in the middle. She was the biggest one without a child. She would not take a mother from its child so as to doom the child.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Jasper circled to the right. He watched Anna intently and nodded back as she motioned to the large doe. He quickly scanned the herd and found a large doe at the rear. Jasper crouched down ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Anna sprung at exactly the same time as JAsper, the herd scattering around them. Anna leapt onto the back of the doe not hard enough to break its back so she braced her hand and forced it against the back os her neck, snapping her spine in an instant. The sound made Annas stomach churn but she decided it was kinder that way. The animal fell to the ground and Anna bit hard. She drained the animal quickly, it did not taste as good as the bear but it would fill her. She stood up, brushed herslef off and watched Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Jasper flew and jumped through the air in one fluid motion. He landed on the deer with the his full weight baring down on its back through his fee. The spine snapped and the deer slumped to the floor before it even had to raise its head from grazing.

He fit into the neck, drinking its blood. The taste was bearable and it quenched his thirst but it was not satisfying but it would do.

Japer stood up and looked for Anna. He found her and smiled, a truly happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Anna smiled at her brother "had we better go back? I think we lost Alice along the way." Anna took his hand again and the strated back towards the house, walking slowly enjoying being with each other without stress or strain.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Jasper took Anna's hand and walked back towards the house, happy and relaxed in the company of his new found family.... his sister.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 pm

OOC - continued in cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAmily Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAmily Hunt   FAmily Hunt Empty