Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:52 pm

The wind wind whipped at her hair as she crouched down behind a large boulder down below. Contemplating her next move, she knew that she could easily take out all three of the deer within a few seconds. She inhaled deeply, letting the scent of her prey overtake her.

Her pupils dialated as she felt her eyes glaze over, tinging her eyesight with a film of red... Her throat throbbed, almost burned, craving the thick blood, needing to feel it running down her throat to quench her thirst.

Hunting was becoming easier. She found now that she didn't need to do it as frequently as she had a few short months ago. In fact, Bella managed to go almost a week without suffering any pain. This pleased her. As did the fact that her eyes were almost matching her mates. There was only a shade or two different. His were topaz, Bella's had a slighty deeper shade to them, outlined with a thin rim of burgandy.

Without a further thought, she lept down and onto the back of an unsuspecting stag, snapping his neck, before moving onto his mate, a large doe, and then to a young buck who had noticed Bella attack his herd, but didn't quite have the skill or agilty to escape a still young Vampire.

Bella drained her prey quickly, her hand moving to her mouth to wipe away and spillage away. She looked down and smoothed down her dark blue shirt and black skirt. No rips, tears or stains. This was getting better. Bella was pleased with herself. No doubt Alice was going to be pleased with her. She complained whenever Bella wanted to hunt wearing jeans and a hoodie. Apparently the "new Bella" dressed like the rest of the Cullens.

Bella smiled to herself as she finished straightening herself off and looked around.

TAG: Anyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Nessy watched her mother from the branch of a tree about 50 meters away. This was the first time she had been allowed to accompany her on a hunt. Even if she wasn't yet allowed to hunt alongside her. The only person she was allowed to hunt with was her father.
She was a bit put out by this. Her father was extrememly over protective of her and still treated her like a very very small child ever since the almost battle that could have killed all of them. She was not allowed to hunt anything bigger than a rabbit. Not exactly appetising.
She did enjoy watching her mom hunt. She was so graceful, especially when you remembered that not long ago she was pure human.
As much as she enjoyed watching, she still was technically a child and so got a litltle bored at times so decided to climb further up the ancient tree that she was perched on. She wanted to see over the woods and into the big wide world beyond. It was something she dreamt about often. That was one thing she got to do that her parents didn't. She got to sleep and so she got to dream. Vivid, bright, lively dreams about everything and anything.
She climbed to near the top of the tree but still being the size of a 5 year old she couldnt reach the branch at the very top and her feet slipped, throwing her down towards the ground 100 feet below. she didnt have the speed and agility of a full vampire and so couldnt stop her self from falling but she managed to manouver her body into a somersault and land lithely on her feet on the ground, directly in front of the panic-stricken face of her mother who had apparently seen her fall.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Bella was at er daughters side in an instant. Vampire Super Speed was very handy.

"Renesmee!" She cried out as she scooped her small daughter up and checked her for any damage. She was strong, but it was a mothers instint for Bella to want to protect her baby girl... Well... Technically if she wasn't half Vampire she'd only be about seven months of age... But really she was five years old... Or there about. Her mind was another matter. She had seen and learnt so much in her mere months. She took after her father there, that was for sure.

"You need to learn to be careful... Holy Crow Renesemee... If your daddy had seen you do that he'd have thrown a fit!" -Edward was even more portective than Bella was. And that was saying something. "Are you ok sweetie" she asked, kissing Nessies forehead gently and pushing her curls out of her face.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Nessie giggled girlishly as her mother swooped her up in her arms. There were definate advantages to being this small! She loved being held by her. There was no-where else in the world she would rather be. A cOuple of other places came close, like being with her father or with her Jacob but this was deinately top of the list.
Hearing the panic in her mothers voice she quickly put her small hand to her mothers cheek so she could see for herself that she was fine, and in fact rather proud of herself for landing on her feet. She showed herslef climbing up the tree to get a better look of Forks and then reaching up and slipping then somersaulting through the air as gracefully as a gymnast, it was exhilerating.
Talking to her mother this way was easier for renesmee than talking using her actual voice. more often than not she would go days without talking, just portraying her thoughts through touch and images placed in peoples heads. it was more accurate and less prone to misinterpretations than verbalising things. Renesmee didnt like talking. Not since seeing how the Volturi had nearly talked their way into killing her entire family and new found friends. If people had been able to see their thoughts that would nbever have happened and they would have seen the Volturis real intentions. The only person she knew able to do that was Edward, her father. Renesmee's gift was the next best thing.
she smiled at her mother sleepily. She had worn herself out.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Bella grinned at her beautiful daughter as Renesmee pressed her hand towards her to "show" her that she was okay and that she just wanted to get a better view of the place they called home.

"I dont blame you Nessie - I remember when I first met your daddy - he took me tree climbing. We stood atop a huge pine, seemed like we were hundreds of feet above everywhere else. It was beautiful... So excillerating" she told her. That was one of her favourite moments of being a human with Edward.

She noticed how sleepy she was. Smiled again. Bella missed sleep. That time where she could relax totally and shut everything out. That was the hardest part of her new life. But she'd not change her life as a Cullen for anything else. This was her forever and it was perfect.

Still with Renesemee scooped in her arms, Holding her, being careful not to hold her too tightly and knock the wind out of her. She made a run for it, taking her home to put her to bed for a nap. Being that small and that smart obviously must take it out of you.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Renesmee snuggled up against her mohters shoulder as she felt the speed of the wind fly past her face. She felt like she was flying. It was surprisingly relaxing and lulled her into a deep sleep filled with images of things she had seen in her short life. Pictures of her family, the freind sthey ahd made and the enemies they had developed. But also of strange creatures and monters that she had never seen in real life and of faces mutilated and bloody. She cried out, not knowing whether it was in her sleep or if she did it alloud.
It was her first ever nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 am

Bella had almost reached home when she felt Renesmee stir and cry out from her slumber. She looked afraid. Bella skidded to a standstil and shook her daughter lightly, urging her to wake up properly.

It was clear to Bella that Renesemee had suffered a bad dream. Bella went through a very bad patch in her human life where she was a victim of awful terrors in her sleep. She'd been haunted night after night. She shuddered at the thought.

"sweetie... Shhh... Shhh... What did you see" Bella asked, her forehead pressed lightly to her baby-girls. "show me precious" she whispered.

Bella hated to see the ones she loved suffering.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 am

He exhaled, flustered and befuddled. This was much more difficult than he thought, this ridiculous encounter.
Edward tried to control his caustic voice as he spoke to Rosalie. "I have said this over and over. If you wish to spend time with Nessie, that is as much Bella's decision as it is my own." He glared at her from across the living room of his family's estate. "And no I will not simply bring my little one to you unless you speak with my wife yourself. I have an idea. Why don't you speak to her your--" His lips twitched into a mustered smirk as he shifted his eyes from Rosalie to the window.
Then he frowned.
He could hear whimpering, faint and sweet, but nonetheless, his daughter.
And Edward could hear Bella as well. She was frustrated and concerned.
WIthout saying anything further to his sister, Edward dashed out of the front door, allowing his senses--his elite hearing to track his Bella and their daughter.
When he spotted Bella's long, dark hair, he sucked in a sharp breath and slowed his pace.
"Bella." He grabbed her waist then looked over her thin form to peer down at the porcelain face of Renesmee. Her flushed cheeks and ivory skin was marginally sweaty.
Edward's mouth fell agape as he ticked his eyes up to Bella's red-rimmed ones. "I cannot read your thoughts--” He murmured to Bella-- “what is this?" His cold hand caressed Renesmee's. He slowly reached to take her if Bella would will it.
"My Renesmee...what is it?" Then he began to comprehend her frets of a nightmare....
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 am

Bella was so wrapped up in trying to listen to Renesmee, that she didnt know she had company till she felt a pair of very familiar arms snaking quickly around her waist.

"Edward" she whispered, glad that her husband, her forever Mate had found them. She handed their precious child over to him when he moved his arms from her waist and supported his daughter. Her gaze met his briefly.

"What did she see" Bella was panic stricken. She reached out and gently took Renesmee's clammy right hand and touched it to her lips. She closed her eyes briefly before she had to drop her hand.

What the hell was that?

Bella struggled to get the words from her lips. It was times like this that she wished Edward could see into her mind and hear her thoughts without the use of her shield.

"Whats going on... Darling... What's happening"

She moved closer to her mate and their child once again, her arms circling them both, her head pressing against Edwards upper arm. So strong.

She studied his face. His forrowed brow. He did that when he was nervous. Bella bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:06 am

Alright. Not the reaction he expected from Bella--for her to generously place their only child in his arms so suddenly. Even though Edward knew that Renesmee was suffering from the whirlwinds of a nasty night terror. He cracked a smile at his beloved like something has struck him humorously.
“You,” he purred to Bella. “You’ve taken her…hunting, have you not?” But he wasn’t reprimanding her. But there was something elusive in Bella’s eyes.
Damnit. I cannot read her, not like I used to….
Edward touched his cheek to their daughter’s sticky forehead and listened to her treacherous thoughts and analyzed her vibrant dreams. His head reeled back in shock, but it wasn’t as malicious as he would have imagined… not after the assault of the Volturi…and Nessie had been forced to witness the terror.
His eyes snapped down to Bella’s. He looked at her lips and then her eyes, then her lower lip again. Why is she nervous?
Edward's simper widened “Please tell me you didn’t,” he said softly, hoping he wouldn’t causes her to recoil…as he molded her to his chest with the baby in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 am

Why on earth did Edward have the power to turn her into a wobbly pile of jelly just with a quick bit of eye contact? Bella almost reprimanded herself for looking so nervous. She knew that Edward was still nervous about letting Renesmee hunt alongside her. She knew that Edward didnt see her as a danger to their small person, yet, there was always something holding him back.

And anyways - technically she didnt TAKE Renesmee hunting. She was followed. Their daughter was stubborn and strong willed. Much like the two of them. She also had Bella wrapped around her little finger. It killed Bella's dead and unbeating heart to deny her anything.

"Ok, Fine baby, watch me hunt, but remember, keep your distance. Watching only today and you can hunt with your father later on" Bella had told Renesmee after thirty minutes of being mentally begged.

"She was just watching - you know how she gets" Bella admitted to her mate. "I can't deny her things that make her happy" followed by "Edward, Im sorry. Don't be mad at her ok? Its my fault. Im just too easy"

Bella still had not seen what Renesmee was dreaming of.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 am

Edward admonished himself as he shook his head vigorously. “No, I’m not angry at you, love.” He gently ran his fingers through the strand of gorgeous, silky hair that cascaded down her shoulders. He then swept his fingers against her creamy, smooth face.
“Nor am I upset with this one.” He lowered his soft fingers to Nessie’s chin and smiled endearingly at her.
Then his eyes flickered to Bella’s. “You are a wonderful mother. I know you are protecting our little one.” His hand drew little circles down the slope of Bella’s back. “Now.” He averted his gaze to Nessie. “Rose has volunteered to take Nessie to the beauty parlor to have a manicure and pedicure.” He stared into Bella’s yeyes, long and hard…then a yearning quipped his self control but he kept his thoughts at bay.
The corners of his mouth curled up.
At least Bella Cullen could not read *his* mind.
Edward breathed out a serene laugh. “And I can only imagine what Alice has planned for her.” His brows arched. “Would you conform to their requests?”
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 am

Bella's whole body relaxed and hummed as Edwards beautiful hands caressed her so gently. She almost became jelly like once again. She was so weak to his powers. Not that Bella was complaining. She lived for his touch.

She net his smouldering gaze once again.

"Of course my love - I just wish Rosalie would come to ME and ask. I have explained that I would never deny her time with her niece... She might be ours Edward, but they all belong to her."

Bella was getting far better at leaving their daughter in the rest of the Cullen's very capable hands. Particually Rosalie's. After all, if it'd not been for Rose, there would be a very high chance that Renesmee would not be with them now. When Bella discovered that she was with child, Rosalie stood by Bella. No matter what her motives were - Renesmee existed through her aunts help.

"And anyway" Bella continued, joking with her love: "it gives Bella Barbie a break." if Renesmee didnt like being made up and dressed up so much then it WOULD be an issue... But luckilky for their child, she definatly took after her Aunt Alice in the fashion department.

Bella grinned slyly at Edward. She was pleased he was not cross with her. They very rarely fought about anything. She hated the idea of angering her mate. She would do anything for him. Making him sad was not on the agenda.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

Edward struggled and strained to comprehend what it was Bella was concentrating so hard on in her beautiful, fascinating mind.
He cupped her chin in his palm. "You don't have to consent." His fingers threaded in Renesmee's curls. "We can let her decide."
He leaned over Bella until he was towering over her. His lips moved closer to her forehead. "What is it you're thinking of?" He'd asked this of her so many times before. "Open up to me," he wished aloud in a husky intonation.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:11 am

Bella closed her eyes, one long and uneccessary blink before she relaxed a little, concentrating, she leaned into Edwards bowed head and pressed her forehead against his. She breathed in. He smelt so amazing, as always. She looked back up and into his eyes, raising her shield over them - To enable Edward to hear her thoughts, and to see into her mind.

"I don't like the fact that she was dreaming about something which frightened her - I can't even begin to comprehende our baby having to deal with nightmares like I used to suffer Bella thought to him. I don't want her to be afraid of anything. She can't be

Bella looked up at her mate once again, her eyes wide. Imploring him to understand.

"We should get her back home, it's getting late" she spoke aloud.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm

His fingers spanned around her chin as he listened to her internal voice...so soft and angelic.
Edward felt her forehead against his. He planted a kiss there on her brow. She still smelt sweet to him though it wasn't unbearable like it once was. “It causes me to ache to listen to her soft cries…to think she is suffering when she should be in peace.” He shook his head warily.
Affectionately, Edward nuzzled his cheek against hers and whispered, "I adore you. Such a loving mother to our daughter."
When Bella suggested taking Renesmee home, he nodded once. "Yes, we should. But if you wish we could allow her to sleep in our bed so that this does not occur again tonight. Chains of nightmares usually occur in the same night." he arched an eyebrow then held her gaze, implying for her to follow back to the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Bella nodded and followed Edward, her stride matching his, step by step.

She knew - Bella might miss the human neccessity of slumber, but she most defintaly did NOT miss the nightmares which followed her. Her sleep patters were somewhat screwed in her final couple of years as a human. But then again she had come across many things, which most people didn't even knew existed beyond Fairy Tales and Horror movies.

She pushed open the door to their cottage, their wedding gift from Carlisle and Esme and allowed her husband to enter first, their child in his arms. She pulled the door closed and bolted it shut - Even though she was now a Vampire, old human habits die hard.

Bella sat on the edge of the bed and studied Renesemees face, and then gazed up at her mate. "She is just so beautiful" she wispered.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Renesmee awoke to find herslef curled up in her parents arms. She couldn't remember getting to the cottage. All she could rememebr were the gruesome pictures running through her mind. She touched her soft plump face to find it streaked with tears. She felt hot and weak. She had never felt like this before. She always felt strong.
She curled back into her father's cool skin, but even that did nothing to cool down her temperature.
She closed her eyes against the bright light pouring in through the window but that just bought the pictures back. she tried to remember details. She could remember it being dark, and she was trapped, some kind o f cage, like a caged animal. Then it changed to outside on a hill top, with other, huge creatures around her, like vicous animals, but they mingled with images of human faces torn and mutilated. She could hear howls of pain and cries of anger.
She couldnt bare anymore, she opened her eyes again and touched her hand to her mothers face to see if she could explain it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Thread moved to continue in
THE COTTAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??   The Hunt: Bella - Tag ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt: Bella - Tag ??
Page 1 of 1