Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
"Ness and Jakes night" EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

"Ness and Jakes night"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

"Ness and Jakes night" Empty
PostSubject: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:50 pm

When Jacob saw the tent his stomach churned, had it really only been yesterday that he had been here with Anna.

How has things changed so quickly.

Tired and worried,

He stepped inside and sat on a chair,waiting.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 am

renesmee ran from her parents as soon as her father told her the news that Jacob had agreed to her proposal. She wass so incredibly excited, this must mean somethign surely, that he had just agreed to spend the night with her. Anna must have been furious, she would have loved to have seen her reaction.
She didnt run to the woods straight away, she first went to the cottage to graba a couple of bottles of water from the fridge they kept for ehr and somehting else from the cabinet in hte bathroom. Backup, just incase it didnt go according to plan.
She then made her way quickly to the tent.
"how quaint" shw whispered to herslef, quiet enouigh that no-one would hear,
She saw him then, sitting gorgeously on a chair, waiting for her.
"Hi Jacob, im glad you decided to come, you wont regret this, i promise you".
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Jacob did not stand as he saw Renesmee approach, he blushed as she got close and he noticed what she was wearing.

He looked to the floor and mumbled, "I am not doing this for you Ness...." he fidgeted with his hands. The desire to be protective of her was still there, he could feel it inside, a pull he couldn't control but Anna was in his heart tugging him there.

He sighed, this was going to be a very long night.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Renesmee sighed, he wa not going to make this easy on himself wa he?
She moved over to the bed, and stretched out, revealing a little more of her body as she did, trying to tempt him even more. She knew he was alreayd tempted, she cold feel it in the air.
She patted the bed beside her, urging him to come closer before lookign at him seductively, liking her lips. She had put the now spiked bottle of water next to the bed, just incase.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Jacobs looked up and watched her go over to the bed, he looked straight down at his feet again, the dress revealing to much and the suggestive pat of the bed. Was she trying to seduce him? Did she think he would just jump and take her forgetting Anna?

He closed his eyes tight, the tug inside of him towards Ness getting greater. He was in control of his own destiny, "I create my own path...." he whispered so soflty...
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Renesmee decided she needed to be a little more forceful, he was obviously struggling but he was so damn stubborn, why did he not just give in to it? It would be so much easier.
She got up off the bed, moving slowly over to wear he sat, licking her lips seductively before softly caressing his shoulers befoer moving behind him
"you know Jake, you dont have to make this so hard on yourslef, it is just one night afterall...." She moved her head down and softly kissed the back of his neck where hair met skin.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 pm

The touch of Ness lips on his skin made him jump. He jumped to his feet and away from her, his neck burning from where she had touched him.

His heart pounding, what was wrong with him. He felt like he was pulled into 2 different directions at once. He rammed his fists into his pockets, forcing himself to be think clearly, he was not going to let this thing rule his life.

"Ness I dont think you should do that..."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 pm

"mmmmmmmmm" Jacob was breaking she could feel it, he just needed a little nudge in the right direction, he needed to relax. She went down the side of the bed and grabbed the bottle of water that she had out the sedative in, just a small amount to help him chill and the other bottle which she had indented slightly so she knew which was which. she threw him his "here, have some water" then she opened her bottle and took a swig before replacing the lid and lying down on the bed again, letting her hair fall lightly acorss her breasts and waited for the drug to kick in.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Jacob caught the water grateful that she was backing down. He took a long swig of the water, it felt nice and cool against the heat.

He went and sat down on the chair furthest from the bed. "I am sorry that you have been hurt in all this Ness but can't you just be happy for me?" Hie voice soft pleading.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 pm

renesmee smiled, not wanting to seem suspicious, "its fine Jake, i know when a battle is worth fighting for and when its not." She wasnt about to lie and say she thought this battle was over. She loked at him form the corner of her eye starting to see the flush rise to his cheeks, knowing the drug was starting to take effect.
"jake you look a little warm, why dont you take your shirt off, cool down a little"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Jacob never felt hot but he there was a strange kind of warmth coming over him, was he sweating??

"It rather warm..." he mumbled. He picked up the bottle of water, draining it, hoping that it would put out this heat.

"Thank you Ness for understanding, I know this must be really hard for you." He opened a few buttons on his shirt, trying to ease the warmth.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Reensmee smiled and moved back over to AJcob, abiout time, she thought. She crouched down and undid the rest of his buttons for him, slowly, looking down into his eyes. "Thats ok sweety, i comletely understand how you feel." she stroked his face.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Jacob eyes where stinging, the water had not helped the strange heat he was feeling.

He felt slight relief as the cool air touched his skin. He pushed Ness's hand away.
"I am sure you will find a special someone soon..." his head was starting to spin.

"I dont feel to well."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Renesmee feined a concerend look on her face, "why dont you lie down on the bed sweety, im sure you will feel better soon, much much better." She pulled him up and helped him over to the bed, pullign his shirt off as she did.
As she made him lie down, she went ot sit next to him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm

The satin sheets felt cool against his skin, it made him moan with pleasure, he was just so dam hot.

"Thank you..." he murmured and closed his eyes, the room was spinning and he wanted it to stop.

"Perhaps it would be best if I went home." Trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Hearing Jacob moans made Renesmee tingle with pleasure. As he went to sit up she pushed him back down again "i dont think so sweety, you are staying right here where i can help you feel better"
She moved to stradle him, her fingers stroking his chest as she smiled down at him, knowing this might be a little unfair to him but not reallyc aring anymore. she was going to getwhat she wanted even if she had to play dirty to do it.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Jacob tried to get up but he was pushed back down again, he felt too hot. He tried to get up again but there was something weighing him down.

"Ness I really dont feel well, take me home....." he sighed his head was pounding. "Take me to Anna....."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Hearing her JAcob saying that bitches name made Renesmee furious and she pushed him back down roughly on the bed, so much for doing this the nice way. She held his shoulders down pinning him to the bed and pushed her lips forcefully onto his, prysing his mouth open with her tongue before teasing his tongue with hers.
"You dont need to go anywhere Jacob, i am right here"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Jacob collapsed back into the bed, shoulders firmly pinning him to the bed. The aggressive mouth in his lips, the feel of a cool satin tongue. He moaned,

"Anna..." he mumbled, his eyes couldnt focus anymore. He closed them, his hands reaching for her.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm

renesmee grinned, finally. She moved her hands down to his jeans, feeling his cock through the material, mmmmmmmmmmm so thats what all the fuss was about. The reation her hands had on him pleased her. He hardened and she stroked harder then ripped his jeans off seeing his manhood spring to life. "wow, we are a big wolfy arnt we?" She had never seen a naked man beofer and the sight of him lying under her scared her slightly but pleased her. She rolled him back over so he was now lying on top of her
"take me jake wolf, you know you want to..." beofre claiming his mouth with hers again.,
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Jacob groaned as his her hands felt his cock through the material of his jeans. She pulled of his jeans and his hard straight dick stood to attention.

The feel of her on his skin as they tumbled over made him groan even more, then she was kissing him. Jacob grabbed her hands with his one huge hand and pulled them over her head, his tongue stoking hers, demanding attention.

His other hand, went to her breast, exposed and he roughly massaged them,

"Anna...." he graoned
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Renesmee moaned in pleasure pain as Jacobs large hand massaged her breats hard. The hard cool skin being touched for the first time, the first feelings of the heat rising up in her. the urgency rushing over her.
Her sharp teeth bit down on JAcobs bottom lip. He moaned Annas name. She so desperately wanted to hear him moan hers but that would happen next time, she told herself.
"Oh, Jake, take me, please, i want to feel you inside me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Jacob took the hand that was massaging her breast and gently dragged them down her stomach to the soft moist place between her legs. HIs fingers rubbing her clit, slipping a finger inside.

"I want you Anna..."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Renesmee moaned in pure immense pleasure as Jacobs hand moved down to her most personal place and stroked her., pleasuring her in a way she thought waqs not possible, sliping a finger into her tight, virginal hole.
"Oh my fucking god Jake, thats good, soooooooo good"
Her hands struggled against JAcobs but he was too strong for her so she was still pinned back, liking the feel of him taking control of her.
"Jacob, i need you, please" She was desperate to feel him inside her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Jacob to took his fingers out of her hole and trailed it up her body, teasing her as he made his way up, then clamping it with his other hand to pin her down further into the bed.

He raised his hips slightly, teasing her with his hot hard cock. Rubbing against her inner thigh, teasing at her entrance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ness and Jakes night"   "Ness and Jakes night" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ness and Jakes night"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next