Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Renesmee spun her chair round as her parents sped into the room. Tears streaked down her cheak as she had just read that Jacob, her Jacob was getting married to someone else.

"hi mom, hi dad" She tried to smile at them
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Bella was dumbfounded. She looked at the stunning slim young woman before her... This girl WAS Renesmee. Just older. Far older. She didn't look much younger than herself.

"Renesmee.... What... What has happened to you?" she asked, looking her baby up and down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Renesmee smiled at her mother, realising her father had not thought to tell her about what he knew her plans were "ummmm well you know i said i wanted to grow up, well, this is what i meant. I meant literally. I felt trapped in that childs body, always having to be protected, not being able to hunt, not being taken seriously, and everyone treating me like a little child, it was humiliating. I jst wanted to feel.......normal"

She hoped her mother would understand, she meant everything to her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Bella slowly approched her baby - she raised a hand and cupped her face. Renesmee was almost exacty the same height as her. Their builds were similar, only she had her fathers hair.

"You are so beautiful baby" she whispered, caressing her cheek.

Bella wanted to cry. She could feel the venom stinging in her eyes, but the tears would never come. She let out a dry sob. "Normal... Renesemee... Nothing about you... About our family can ever be normal" she whispered, holding her daughter tightly.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm

as her mother pulled her into a tight embrace renesmee let out a slight gasp. She had expected hre to be shocked, but not so understanding. "i know", she whispered to hermother "but that doesnt mean that i dont want to feel normal, not like an adult trapped in a babies body, it was torturous, realising that Jacob would not wait for me to grow up, that he has found someone else. This way I get to feel normal and i get to fight for him. Im not giving up on him, no matter what anyone says. He is meant to be mine."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Bella nodded, the venom still pooling in her eyes. "I know... And I'm so sorry that you had to find out like this. They didn't tell me either sweetie. And beleive me, I am going to seriously be having a conversation with Jacob when you are ready to return home. I am so sorry he has done this to you"

She moved away from her daughter and looked at her. She was just so breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 am

Edward clenched his free fist, the other in Bella's hand as he gaped at his daughter. Yes, it was her, but...mature.

Edward retracted his head back a measure and said, "Renesmee. How did you ever think that you needed to change, for him?" He despised, no, he detested Jacob Black now.

And as Bella said that she would have a talk with Jacob once they were home, he nodded his head, sharply agreeing. He gave Bella an implicating look. He grinded his teeth together then ticked his eyes back to Renesmee. "You are beauitful. And no, do not ever wish to be normal. Being special is better, like you, like your mother."

He stared back at his daughter, wishing she felt better about herself. He felt even more morose, because now his child was hurting.

All because of Jacob Black.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 am

Renesmee looked at her parents, knowing that they were scared. You didnt need to be able to read minds like her daddy to know that. But thre was something else in her daddy's eyes. Not just fear, but anger, hatred. "please promise me" she begged looking at her father straight in his hate filled eyes, "promise me you will do nothing to hurt him, when he sees me, it will be different, i am sure"
She had started to feel the familiar burning in her throat, but it was stronger, more intense. She needed to hunt, and doing it in this body, well, she could do it properly now,, the way her parents did.
She looked at her mother, "i am thirsty, i need to hunt"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Bella nodded ernestly at her daughter. "No harm will come to him sweetheart... But he has hurt you and your father and I are NOT happy about that... You can't help wh you fall in love with baby... I guess we have proven that already, but the fact that Jake was supposed to have imprinted on you... Well, we don't know what will happen there..."

She sensed the distress resenating from Edwards tense frame. She squeezed his hand gently. She could speak for herself, but she knew that Edward wanted to pin Jacob up to a wall and rip his dog-like voice box out. She hated seeing Renesmee in this much pain as Edward did... And at the moment, Jacob was most defentily NOT Bella's number one friend... And Bella would make that clear to Jake. She also hoped that Jacob KNEW how much this would affect Renesmee and her life.

She was also anxious to see what Jacob would make of Renesmees new look. She was stunning beyond words. In fact, so stunning that she made Anna look very plain.

Bella took Renesmees hand in her other.

"Let's hunt" she said, excitment in her eyes as she realised that now she would be able to hunt properly.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Renesmee took her mothers offered hand and they rtan out of the villa, grinning together. she had never been able to hunt properly, because she had always been to small, too young, and now it was possible for her to really bond with ehr mother by doing this together.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Edward cringed, but quelled his anxiety with a rueful smirk. "I will try to stay away from Jake. Alright?" He asked Renesmee.
Then he watched his wife and teenage-size girl scamper toward the door out of the Villa.
Perhaps he needed to sort out his thoughts, and consider Renesmee's feelings over finding Jake immediately, once he arrived to Forks.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Bella turned back towards Edward and blew him a chaste kiss and smiled at him as their daughter pulled her out of the door for their first real hunt together. Bella was a little surprised that Edward didn't want to come with them and be a part of this, she was very worried about him indeed.

She raised her shield over them both quickly We won't be long baby, perhaps you could call Carlisle and see if you can find out what is going on? I love you, so much[i]

They took off out the patio door of the villa and into the woods at the rear.

There wasn't a great deal to hunt on Isle Esme. There had been very little wildlife when Carlisle had purchused the Island as a gift for his wife many years earlier. But they had been able to import some different breeds of game and swine, which were very good breeders, so staited their appitite whenever any of the Cullens were to visit the private paradise.

They ran together, hand in hand for about a mile till they got hold of a scent nearby. Bella motioned for Renesmee to slow down. She looked at her daughter, her eyes glowing.

"Just through there" - she motioned through the trees. "Go for it, you know what to do"
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Renesmee listened as her mother picked up the scent of a deer nearby then renesmee silently raced off in the direction she had pointed. The one thing she was not very good at was sniffing out animals, it was part of being half human. But as she got closer she could. She darted round to the back of the deer, it was only small but it would quench her thirst enough.
She silently leapt into the air and landed on its back, snapping its psine and kiling it before it had even knew what ahd happened.
The feeling of the hunt was exhilerting and an animalistic energy raced through her as she went fpr the deers throat, biting through the tough skin and draining it in a few seconds.
She liefted her head and wiped around her mouth where drops of blood had escaped and feeling proud of erslef sought her mother out in the woods where she knew she would be watching.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 pm

As Bella watched her daughter run silently off after her prey, she lept into the nearest tree to watch. Her assult on the small dear was perfect. So graceful. Quick. Clean.

She could not help but to beam with pride as Renesmee successfully killed and drained her first hunt. She felt guilty for denying her the act of hunting for so long. But at least now she was older there was no way they could leave her out. She was built for this.

As her beautiful daughter reappeared, Bella lightly dismounted the tree and lightly embraced Renesmee. "That was great. Really great sweetie, well done. Has the burning gone or do you think you could tke out another?" she asked her. Bella personally would be taking down around 3 game of this size to siate her thurst completly. But with Renesmee being half human and also needing human food to live on, she knew that she would not need too much.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Anna smiled as her mother hugged her, her eyes beaming with pride "no i am good mommy, but i am a bit hungry for solid food so i might get something when we get back, do you want to hunt though? I dont mind watching!"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Bella grinned at Renesmee and grabbed her hand and took off running again in search for another herd of game. It wasn't long till she caught the scent and and trakked them to a small clearing by a stream. She let go of her daughters and and winked before leaping on the unsuspecting deer and quickly snapping their necks. It took her mere seconds. The deer did not stand a chance against her.

Bella sunk her teeth into the neck of the first deer, drinking it quickly, her eyes glazed over as the hot, thick blood ran down her throat. The deer on Isle Esme tasted better than the ones in Forks. Perhaps it was the lack of pollution and fumes from factorys and roads she thought.

She licked her lips gently after finishing off her little meal and went back to join her daughter.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Renesmee took her mothers hand as they walked slowly back to the hosue, enjoying the full feeling of their respective meals.
"What do you think i should do about jacob? Im confused, i thought he was meant to be mine, he made a promise to me that we would be together, i thought the imprint meant that." She needed her mothers advise. She would have asked her father but he was in a foul temper with Jacob and all he would suggest would be to rip his head off and feed it to the volturi.
"I dont know what to do mom"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm

With their fingers entwined, mother and daughter walked back to the Villa. At Renesmees question Bella pulled her to a stop and sighed.

"I really don't know... What do YOU want to do about? HOw do YOU feel about him? I thought an imprint was it... That it was final... I'm not sure though as there was a time where Jacob thought that he was right for me, and that Ed... Your father was wrong... But I see now that he'd not imprinted on me. But when you were born... Well I'd seen it before with another of the pack. Imprintiing on a baby. I took it for granted that you would both be together when you were older... "

Bella sighed again, hoping some sense was being made out of her babble.

"If you think he is right for you sweetie, then you should FIGHT for him. Make him see what he has left behind."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Renesmee walked into the villa still hand in hand with ehr mother "i wil fight for him, i know he is rihgt for me, i just need to make him remember that...... "
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Bella nodded "He is going to be blown away when he sees you sweetie. You are so beautiful... I am just so sorry that he has caused you so much heartache. I want to rip his throat out for causing you pain" she said, squeezing Renesmee's hand gently.

They reached the white villa and entered through one of the patio doors.

"We're home" she called out to her husband.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Edward lifted his head from his hands, standing to move out of the bedroom and towards the front of the Villa. His face was the epitome of anger but at the sight of his wife and daughter, he couldn't help but soften.

"How was it?" he asked, lacking better words to express himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Bella smiled and reached out and touched his hand, using her shield she thought to him about how wonderful the hunt had been.

Oh Edward, you would have been so proud. She has watched everything we have done. She was natural, beauiful and graceful. Took out a doe on her first attempt... . She beamed at him, her fingers looping through his.

Are you ok? she asked internally, she hated seeing him so vexed.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 pm

renesmee moved towardsa the living room to sit at the computer, she needed to give her parents some time alone, her mother was the only one who could calm her ftaher down when he was so angry. He had every right to be, but she thought he needed to let her be the adult she now was and let her handle it, her own way.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:33 pm

As Bella fingers reached his, he held her hand, needing her support. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of Renesmee doing so well. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling into her neck. I'm sorry I wasn't there - I should have been.. He sighed regretfully.

His hands came up to her face, pushing her hair back gently and kissing her forehead. I'm not happy with that mongrel. I want nothing more than to kill him, Bella. How dare he hurt out baby like this? His eyes were closed as his forehead rested against hers, his eyebrows knit together.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Bella rested her forehead upon his and smiled gently, her fingers tacing up his forearms. She exhalled beore pulling her head away and made eye contact.

"I think Renesnee is ready to leave... Are you my love?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next