Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee

Go down 
+5
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Bella Cullen
RosalieHale
Edward Cullen.
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee Empty
PostSubject: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Edward drug her into the house all but throwing her inside.

"Sit!" he growled, slamming the door closed. "I understand that there's a lot of things you don't know, but if you knew to do THIS, you should've damn well known there would be consequences!"
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Renesmee was still immensly confsed and was starting to get angry at everyone shoutnig at her.
"I only did what adults who love each other do, i love JAcob and i know that he loves me, he just needed a push in the right direction thast all.....and why is everyone talkign about consequwences? "
She put her hands to her head, it wa pounding like someone was using a jackhammer inside her brain.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Edward strode over to her and pinned her back against the backrest, the chair crashing into the wall. "He married another woman! I think it was clear that he didn't love you! You did what TWO people in love do, Renesmee!"

He laughed humorlessly, letting her chair fall back into it's proper place again. He shook his head and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose before looking at her again. "The consequences are that you're now going to become a mother. And raise a child. You better hope it's not the demon you've turned out to be."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Renesmee cringed "how, what..i dont........a mother? How? why?"

She really did not get it, how was she going to be a mother? She hadnt bitten anyone, she wasnt even venemous. "i dindt turn anyone, how can i be about to become a mother?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Edward's hand moved into his hair, gripping it. This wasn't a conversation he pictured having with his daughter. He wished everything would've been different. That Bella could've given her this talk instead of him. He knew he probably wouldn't do it right.

"Renesmee, being a mother isn't about turning or biting someting. It's about doing what you did with Jacob and getting pregnant. There is a child growing inside of you."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Renesmee was disgusted, something growing in her? She still kind of had images of when she was born but she just didnt really equate it to that.....thats just.....wrong!

"how did what me and Jacob did, nmean that i have a child growing in me? How the hell did it get there? And can i take it out, i dont want something growing in me, how is it supposed to come out?"

Then she had a kind of flashback, she put her hand to her fathers face showing him. Her memories of being born, the blood, the screaming, the pain.

"oh no, noty that, anything but that, i want it out, get it out of me now!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 am

Edward pinched the bridge of his nose again and growled in frustration. "Renesmee, that is just something that happens between a man and a woman. They..make love and sometimes they.. they make babies," he finished lamely.

He growled in frustration and then snapped his head around at her. "You are not getting rid of this child. It's not it's fault you went and did something this stupid, Renesmee. You are not killing this child. Besides, it's not your decision alone. As much as I hate to admit it, Jacob has say in this too. I never thought I'd feel as sorry as I do for him."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 am

Renesmee started clawingat her stomach "I WANT IT OUT OF ME NOW!" she screamed. "Watch me, it is my body i can do what i goddam like!"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:27 am

Bella shook her head, in disbelief still of what had been discovered. She raised a hand and stepped forward.

"you have been given a gift. Like you were my gift. You are NOT getting rid of this baby. You created this. You broke human rules. You have so much disrespect for this family right now Renesmee and right now I dont have the words. You had SEX. " she said quietly, her hand quivering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 am

Renesmee broke down in tears shaking in despair and anger and fear.
"I didnt know, i didnt know" she whispered. "i didnt know i didntknow" She crouched on the floor and started rocking back and forth, her arms wrapped round her knees. She just kept repeating those same wordss over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 am

Edward shook his head and pulled Bella into his arms, hugging her tightly to stop himself from pouncing on his only child.

"You didn't know. But you knew enough to drug him and fuck him, didn't you?" he spat.

He kissed Bella's forehead before releasing her. He paced the room before turning to his daughter. "You need to be checked. We need to take precautions since you were too foolish to do it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 am

Renesmee continued to rock, no longer hearing what edward was shouting at her, no lnger focusingon the world around her. Everythignwas so confused, it wasn not meant to be like this, evreythign was supposed to be perfect, her perfect little world.
then she snapped and stood up, having had enough of taking all the blame.
"I KNEW WHAT I HAD BEEN TAUGHT. YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS PLANNING ON DOING ON ESME, YOU KNEW I WAS PLANNING ON ACCELERATED GFROWTH. YOU KNEW IT WAS FOR JACOB. YOU KNEW I WAS PLANNING ON COMING BACK HERE AND MAKING HIM MINE. YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM WHEN YOU WENT AND ASKED HIM TO FOR ME. YOU KNEW WHAT WAS LIKELY TO HAPPEN., BUT DID YOU TELL ME TO BE CAREFUL I DIDNT GET PREGNANT? NO! DID YOU TELL ME TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS? NO! DID YOU EVEN TELL ME THAT WAS HOW I WOULD GET PREGNANT NO! YOU TOLD ME NOTHING. YOU JUST LET ME GO AND DO IT DIDNT YOU! THEN YOU JUST STAND THERE SHOUTED AND BULLYING AND BEING VIOLENT TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOW I WAS RAISED. BECAUS EYOU DID RAISE ME. I DIDNT LEARN ALL THIS BY MYSLEF DID I? I LEANRT ABOUT SEX FROM YOU AND HER! HAVING TO WEATCH YOU ALL OVER EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT DID TO ME SEEING THAT? DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD TURN OUT TO BE THE PERFECT LITTLE PRINCESS THE WAY I HAVE BEEN RAISED AND BEING TOLDI WAS SPECIAL ALL THE TIME, KNOWING I WAS DIFFERENT, NOT THE SAME AS YOU BUT NOT THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE? AND ALL THE VIOLENCE I HAVE SEEN AND BEING ABLE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT MIGHT NOT AFFECT ME?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 am

Edward's pacing stopped abruptly and a fire lit up his eyes as he took quick steps to his daughter. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he all but slammed her into the wall. He growled dangerously at her.

"You are the most ungrateful child I have ever seen, do you know that?! This family has given you everything, Renesmee, EVERYTHING! And you do NOT stand there and yell at me or your mother, do you understand me?! And yes, I knew exactly what you went to Isle Esme for and I knew what you were planning to do with him, but you know what? I knew he'd reject you. I knew because I read his mind and I knew that he wouldn't want you. He loves Anna. How the fuck was I supposed to know you'd go as far as DRUGGING someone to get what you want?! HUH? TELL ME THAT IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART!"

He pushed her farther into the wall and backed away from her, clenching his fists tightly.

"Get the hell out of my sight before I do something to regret. And if you dare leave your bedroom, I assure you it will be the last thing you do. You know me well enough not to take lightly to my threats."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 am

Renesmee glared at her father then smirked...then bolted for the door, running out into the woods as fast as she possibley could before he caught up to her. She was in no mood to stay locked up in her room.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:05 am

Edward growled loudly and tore out of the house after Renesmee, being much faster than her. His arms closed around her arm and he yanked her hard into him, growling in her face as he glared.

"I dare you to disobey me again, Renesmee. You will be sorry."

And with that, he dragged her into the house, all but throwing her inside when he reached door. He could smell Carlisle and knew he was coming. He glared at Renesmee.

"Sit, and don't you dare fucking get up," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:33 am

Renesmee was pushing it and she knew it, but she was stubborn like her father and was no way about to give up that easily 2or what, you going to hurt a pregnant woman daddy? Now thats not very nice is it?"
The adrenaline rushing through her was immense, she liked the new attitude, it suited her, it made her feel powerful.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 am

Edward growled and stood over her. "I'd suggest you cool it. Or you won't have to worry about being a mother." He turned towards the door, opening it when he caught Carlisle's scent, along with Jacob's. "Stay put. Your grandfather is on his way."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 am

Renesmee just realised this was her way out, if she could rile her father enough to put his hands on her he could get rid of the bay for her and it would solve her problems.
She grinned then bolted for the the door again pushing past ehr father.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 am

Carlisle could hear raised voices and Edward's atrocious language as he and Jacob moved closer and closer to the cottage, after a few more moments the beautiful building came into view.

Carlisle reached the door just as it was flung open and Renesmee flew out of it and straight into his arms. "Not so fast, Renesmee." He said, taking hold of her wrist firmly and pulling her back into the house, handing her over to her fuming father.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 am

Bella at utterly speechless after Renesmees outburst. She felt all of this was her fault. Renesmee was right, Bella had not done enough to prepare her for this world. They had not done enough to ensure that she knew right from wrong. And Renesmee blamed them both.

The burning hot venom pooled behind her eyes and her brain worked overtime. She was afraid of Edward, what he might to. Although she knew that he you never follow through on his threats. She also realised that Renesmee seemed to forget that her father could read her mind.

Bella grabbed at her hair, pacing the room as Edward had done till she had the relief of Edward returning to the house with their daughter, aided by Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:46 am

renesmee fumed as she ran into Carlisle she as she ran out of the door and he placed ehr back with her father. What did she have to do to make these people understand she did not want a bbay.
She saw Jacob. Her heart almost stopped. He looked terrible.

"I do NOT want to have a a baby! I WILL NOT have a baby, not now not ever. I will find a way to get it out i promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 am

Bella caught hold of Renemees hand and pulled her back to her.

"You have been given a gift, you need to keep it. You are too young to understand right now.. And that is my fault, like you said. I obviously didn't teach you enough in the seven months of your life to prepare you for matters of the heart." she said, sadly, wanting to cry so much. A dry sob left her throat. She looked at Edward and her Father in Law. She didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Edward didn't know what to do with himself to stop from killing off his only child. He couldn't remember ever being so unbelievably angry before. He couldn't stand to see Bella so tore up about their daughter's foolishness. He grabbed her by the shoulders and growled at her.

"You're not going to make me hurt you and kill that child growing inside of you, do you understand me? Push and try as you might, but you won't get anywhere. I know what you're thinking and it's not going to work. Look at what you're doing to your mother, Renesmee."

He released her with an anguished expression, moving to his wife, feeling the need to comfort her - she looked so distraught. He wished he knew what she'd been thinking moments ago. He hugged her tightly, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "Whatever you're thinking, it's not your fault," he murmured into her hair before looking up at Renesmee, desperately hoping she could see all the pain she was causing him and Bella.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Renesmee broke, she rushed at her father pounding bist fists with ehr hands......sobbing uncontrolably "you cant make me, please dont make me, i didnt mean to" Slowly her pounding ceased as she crumpled, broken, sobbing onto her fathers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Edward wasn't at all surprised by her outburst, having seen her thoughts. He let her pound on him until she collapsed and he wrapped one arm around her waist as the other held her head against his shoulder. His eyes closed as his stone cold heart ached for his daughter. He pressed his face into her hair, kissing her head. "I'm sorry, baby, but this is part of growing up. You made a choice and now you have to go through with it," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee Empty

Back to top Go down

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next