Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:50 pm

He opened his eyes as he felt her pull back and he peered into hers - his own conflicted and full of turmoil. He sighed softly and looked towards the living room as he heard Renesmee tapping away on the keyboard.

"Honestly? I don't think I'll ever be ready to go home and not rip that dog's throat out," he said softly before looking back to Bella, brushing his lips against hers softly, "but if she wishes to go home, that's what we'll do."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Renesmee tunred her head slighly, hearing parts of her parents conversation, the parts that were not insides their heads.
She whispered knowing that they could hear her
"yes, i want to go home, i am ready, to face up to everything, to make it right, one way or another." She went into the bedroom to pack her things, looking at the such small clothes she had worn only a few days before. She needed to shop, she could probably pick some stuff up on the way home though, enough to keep her going for a little whiule anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Bella reached her hand up and cupped his cheek gently.

"I know, I feel the same way. I want to case Jacob so much unthinkable pain right now, but we can't. I think that Renesmee wants to handle this in her own away darling... I don't think that there is much we can do apart from just be there for her." she whispered to him.

Nessie was a tough cookie - And Bella knew that she would want to be able to be an adult about things. She also knew the way her daughters mind worked, and she knew that she would have plans up her sleeve for Jacob... And Anna. And if she was honest with herself, Bella was actually rather interested to see in which ways these things would pan out.

"Can we do this for her? Can we just stay by her side and be strong. You can still hate him. Just don't rip him a new set till Renesmee gives you permission"

Bella's head snapped around when she heard their daughters soft whisper. Confirmmation that she was ready to leave also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:18 pm

He closed his eyes at her touch, bringing a hand to rest over hers, turning his head slightly to kiss her wrist.

"I'll need your help," he admitted, "I don't think I'm strong enough to control myself. And I can't be left alone with him. Not even for an instant," he murmured. "But the moment she gives me permission, he's gone."

He let out a sight and tugged her closer, nuzzling his face into her neck. "She'll be okay, won't she?" he mumbled only for her to hear. He heard the whispers of their daughter and her thoughts as she packed. He couldn't help but chuckle softly, "You have shopping to do," he warned softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Renesmee sat on her bed, waiting for her parents to tell her it was time to go, thinking of the time when she was just a baby, hearing Jacob promising himself to her, and only her. Remembering the fn times they had had together. now he had ogne and ruined it all by marrt=ying HER. It was ridiculous, did he really think that she was going to let him get away that easily. And Anna, well she would wish she had never been born.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Bella nodded ernestly. "We can keep each other grounded. I have so many unthinkable things right now that I'd like to do to him... But we can't. Not right now. We will rein each other in should it become too much for us to handle. But I honestly do think we need to support Renesmee through this and let her deal wth it. I think she will be fine. Though she is pretty beat up about it, like I said I think she has a plan... And LOOK at her Edward. She is a thousand times more beautiful than Anna. Jacob is going to come running back. You just wait" she whispered back to him, standing on her tip toes and pressing a gently kiss to his jaw.

Her smile turned into a frown for a moment. "I think I'll leave the shopping to Alice" she murmered. "It's still not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 pm

His fingers ran through her hair gently and he placed a single kiss on her neck. "We will support her and let her make her own decisions. I'm sure she will come to us if she needs us to guide." He pulled back and smirked just slightly, "She has a plan alright," he mused. His arms wrapped around her slim waist as she stood on the tips of her toes, and he tilted his head to catch her lips, kissing her slowly for a brief moment.

His thumb came up to brush against her bottom lip, not liking the sight of a frown on her face even for a moment. "I'm sure Alice will love the idea," he nodded. "Are you all packed, love? Renesmee is ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:39 pm

She gave him a crooked smile. "I never unpacked" she said, breaking conact with him for a second to grab her iphone off the dresser.

She leaned her back into him and quickly typed a message on the screen and slipped the device into the back pocket of her jeans and took his hand before leading him out into the living room to wait to leave together. She knew that Renesmee would have most probably sorted out the flights back home.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Reensmee walked out to the living room, knowing her parents were there waiting for her."flights are booked, we are on the next flight outta here so we had better get a move on, not that moving quickly is much of a proble" she joked light heartedly. she was happy to be going home. Back to their little cottage and back to her family, who she would be having strong words with about their helkp in the Jacob Anna wedding.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

He chuckled and kissed her once more. "You're a sneaky little thing," he said as he watched her. When she leaned back into him, his arms immediately wrapped around her, pressing his face into her hair, inhaling her wonderful scent.

He shook his head as he watched her type on the screen and gave her hips a light squeeze before she took his hand. He allowed her to lead him out as Renesmee came into view. He smiled at his daughter, wrapping his free arm around her, pulling her to his side to kiss her forehead with a soft chuckle. "No, sweetheart, I don't think moving quickly is much of a problem at all."

He knew he shouldn't have been surprised to find a boat waiting for them, but he was. He was so proud of his daughter, but at the same he was torn. His baby was growing up too fast - faster than she was to begin with. He felt as though she didn't need him anymore and that pained him. He pulled Bella closer and kissed her head.

"Let's go home," he murmured to both of his girls.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 pm

"Home sounds great" Bella replied, flashing a grin at both Edward and Renesmee as she stepped into the water and climbed up into the small speed boat. She pulled Renesmee up behind her and waited for Edward to moor the boat so they could get it away from the shore and begin their journey back home
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

He smiled as he watched his wife and daughter climb up the boat and soon he was leading them towards Brazil. He turns to look at his girls, and couldn't help but smile at the sight of them. Their long hair whipping around in the wind - his angels.

It wasn't long before they reached Brazil, and as he figured, everything was ready to go. He carried their bags, walking behind them protectively as they made their way through the airport. Soon they sitting in the airplane, and he took his place between them both, his hands holding each of their own. He lifted Bella's hand and kissed it before doing the same to Renesmee.

"You both are the best thing I could've ever imagined having," he murmured, smiling to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:45 am

Bella sunk back into the comfortable First Class lounger in the plane. She buckled up, sending Edward a grin as she did so. He would probably poke fun at her later on for this. But hey, it was either that or get told by a flight attendent to do so. She guestered for Renesmee to do the same. She was rather tempted to poke her tongue out at Edward.

She squeezed his hand gently as they took off, headed for home.

Bella had been keeping in with Alice regarding the situation at home - So how everything was going to pan out when they arrived, she did not know.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 am

Edward indeed chuckled as Bella buckled up, rolling his eyes to do the same. "You have an excuse here because they make you," he smirked, looking over at her, "what's your excuse in the car?"

He looked over at Renesmee, giving her hand a squeeze. "Sweetheart, are you sure this is what you want? To go back and deal with this mess that mongr--Jacob has created? It's not going to be easy, baby. And I don't want him hurting you anymore than he already has," he spoke softly.

His thumb rubbed over Bella's knuckles, squeezing it softly as he spoke with their daughter.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Renesmee giggled as her mother insisted she put her safety belt on, knowing that the attendants would insist she did aswell, she did as she was told raising her eyebrow to her fasther as she did. At least she would have to sit in the carseat anymore on the way home.
"yes im sure, i need to face it, now rather than later and get it over and done with., Its better that way."
She took her fathers hand holding it the entire way home as she contemplkate what she was about to go home to.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Bella leaned back into the seat and closed her eyes, pretending to sleep during the flight on the way home. She kept her hand in Edwards,, brushing her fingers across his knuckes everyso often. She also would palce her shield over the two of him so she could internally whisper to him sweet nothings.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Edward relaxed as much as he could into the seat as well, closing his eyes, a smile tugging gently at his lips every time Bella's beautiful voice invaded his head. Every time, he'd squeezed her hand gently, mentally murmuring back to her.

Finally, they were back at the airport, and again, he walked behind his two girls. He could hear the thoughts of everyone looking at them, and it made him grip the handles tighter - especially the ones about his daughter. He could only guess Bella would be just as tempted to main them had she known the thoughts going through some of these men.

Thankful they made it to the car without any tragedies, they were off. Forks was only miles away now.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 pm

renesmee was almost bouncing aorund in the back of the car as they approached her home. She was so excited for everyone to see the new her, not just Jacob, her garndparent,s her aunts and uncles, all of them. Then she saw it . The Cullen MAnsion.
"home"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 pm

ooc - Continued in The Cullen House ; Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.   Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family holiday - Edward, Bella & Renesmee.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3