Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Home Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Home Alone

Go down 
+7
Jazzie
Ed
Leah Clearwater
RosalieHale
Bella Cullen
Esme Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Carlisle entered the room and looked around, Anna was still sat by the wall, her head in her hands as if she were trying to block everyone out. Bella was cradling Renesmee and Esme was standing in the centre of the room, with her hand on Edward's shoulder, no doubt conversing with him silently.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 pm

She smiled warmly as Carlisle came back into the room. She hated seeing him looking vexed. She gave Edwards shoulder one last squeeze, smiled at Bella as she made her way back to her husband. She took his hand and entwined her fingers with his.

"Darling?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Just being in her presence made Carlisle relax, he squeezed her hand gently and led her into the kitchen.

"We need to hunt." He said, solemnly. "Renesmee is fine for the moment and we need to think of our guest, I know she doesn't smell too appetising but we can't take the risk."

This was partly true, but he also wanted to speak to Esme alone, out of earshot of Renesmee's worried parents.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Esme excused them both when Carlisle took her and led her up into the kitchen.

"We can hunt darling. Anything you need"

She knew by his tone that he needed to talk to her, and be alone. If not he never would have left the room with her.

Esme darted back to the living room and spoke to Edward and Bella

"Your Father needs to hunt - We wont be long, I promise. He beleives that Renesmee is fine. But he needs to clear his head before he can research some more. There is more supplies in the kitchen for her if she needs any... Please watch Anna for me wont you. We wont be long" she tried to assure them.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Bella looked at Edward quickly and then back to Esme. She nodded. "Of course we will. We hunted just this afternoon so we're set for a little while. I can always make something for Anna to eat if she is hungry"

She touched her mother in laws hand gently. "I hope Carlisle is okay"

Esme nodded and smiled and made her way back up the steps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Carlilse waited in the kitchen for Esme to return, he couldn't risk any of the many thoughts in his head being leaked to Edward and the small distance helped him to focus on keeping his mind closed.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Esme joined her husband back in the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist before tenderly kissing his neck.

"Lets get some dinner" she joked quietly, before pulling away from him and taking his hand, pulling him to the large sliding doors at the glass room adjacent to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Carlisle stepped out into the fresh breeze, his hand clasping Esme's tightly. He inhaled a deep breath all of the scents of the wilderness hitting him at once.

He waited until he was sure they could no longer be heard before he spoke.

"Did anything happen in my absence?" He asked, turning to face Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC - Esme and Carlisle continued in THE WOODS
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Bella watched Esme quietly walking up the stairs once again. Something was not right. Carlisle was obviously having some issues, and he needed to clear his head. She knew that perhaps Edward would not see it in that light, but there was nothing that they could do about that right now.

"Love, take Renesmee" she whispered, before placing a kiss to her daughters cheek and handing her over into her husbands capable, strong arms.

She gently and as slowly as possible crept over to Anna and knelt down beside her.

"Come up and make yourself comfortable Anna - Talk to us"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Anna nodded in reply, taking Bella's cold, stone arm as she gingerly stood up.
They walked over to the sofa and sat down. she was still nervous around these cretaures, she had heard that vampires existed but she had never met one, just stories about viscious night-walkers. These said they didnt hurt people. Then again There were good and bad in her "species" as well. Anna was proof of that with her scars.
Strangely though Anna felt comfortable with these poeple, she was slowly relaxing.
Her stomach rumbled as she used up the energy healing from the omelette that Dr Cullen had made for her earlier.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Renesmee turned round in her fathers arms to watch her mother and Anna move to the sofa. Then an idea popped into her head that might help Anna settle more.
She whispered the idea to her father knowing that her mother would hear her but that bAnna probably would not as they voices were inaudible to most ears.
"Daddy, i want to show her what I saw, but not just the bad stuff, i saw good stuff as well. It might make her feel better."
SHe didn't wait for approval from her father but struggle dout of his arms clambering to the floor and walked over to where her mother and Anna were sitting.
She took Annas hand and climbed up onto her surprised lap. She was warm, it made a nice change.
She took her cheek in her hands and showed her, slowly at first ill she got used to it, the images she had, starting off with the frighteing ones in the cage. Then moving onto the ones of Annas home, the rolling hills, the crashing waves and the little farmhouse.
She oculd hear Annas heartbeat quicken then slow as she relaxed at the memories of her home.
A small tear ran down both of their cheeks, like mirror images and the pictures and emotions ran through both of their minds.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Anna looked at the little girl in amazement as she replayed the images of Annas dreams back to her.
she looked over at the girls father "How did she do that? i have only ever been able to make contact with the minds of my own kind yet your little girl can see my dreams.... is she a shapeshifter? She does not smell like one, i normally know if i am near one."
i'm sorry, i dont mean to ask so many questions when you are being so hospitable, its jujst i am slightly confused by this whole situation, it has been a very strange fewe hours, or years in fact."
Anna looked into Renesmee's amber eyes, holding her hands to her body, not wanting to let this special child see how scared Anna was of her.
"You are a very clever little girl, how old are you sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Bella kept one hand on her daughter just in case as she cambered onto the nervous strangers lap. She was outstanded at her baby girls bravery when she started showing her all the images which had caused her so much distress just earlier that evening. Bella could see the frightened girl in the cage in Nessies nightmare, was in fact that of Anna. Bella's mouth fell open as she looked to Edward. Willing him to step forward.

"She is barely seven months old" Bella explained to Anna. "She's not a shapeshifter, but half human and half vampire. I was human when I was pregnant and Edward changed me after I gave birth... It's not something that a human can survive..." she whispered to Anna.

"We brought her here to Carlisle because she was having bad dreams and running a human fever... The dreams are what she just showd you. It's her ability... Some vampires have special powers... And this is Renesmee's. She can commuinicate with just a touch.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Anna listened, even more amazed, to Bella tell the story of the little girl. TO think that she was just 7 months old but clearly had the physical build of a 5 year old and the brain of someone much much older and wiser.
"im sorry if i offended you with the shapeshifter thing, its just not something that has happened to me before and i dont understand how she coulkd see my dreams."
Looking at Renesmee "you are definately even more special then i first thought."
"Can i ask, how did you know i am a shapeshifter, you must have had contact with some at sometime to know that, or at least have heard about them. I have not phased in front of anyone here so it obviously was not that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Bella smiled "No offence taken" she told Anna. "We know you are a shape shifter because of your scent... We are familiar with werewolves, we are quite close to one pack. You smell far nicer though, so you are obviously no dog" Bella grinned at her, crinking her nose a little.

She looked at Renesmee. "She is very special. There are only two half breeds known about. But then its not too common for Vampires to hook up with humans" she turned and winked at Edward.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Anna stared in amazement at Bellas comments "there are werewolves here, as in actual werewolves, full moon ones????"
"no i dont suppose vampires and humans do get together very often. Im sorry if i have intruded in your home, I didnt really have much of a choice. Your parents are very persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 am

Bella smiled. "Yeah, Werewolves are real too - But they don't tend to follow the old movie rules - they don't need a full moon to phase. My friend Jacob is the Alpha of his pack. He became a wereolf for the first time at the age of sixteen." she smiled thinking of Jacob. She'd not seen him in weeks. Renesmee was missing her jacob too.

"And just for the record, we don't go poof when you stake us... in fact, a stake won't do much damage at all whilst we are on the subject" Bella was very proud of what she was. She was probably one of the only Vampires who acutally WANTED to become one.

"Edward and I don't live here anymore. We have our own home further out into the woods. We do still spend a lot of time here all as a family. We're very close knit" she explained. "And it is no bother at all. If you were not wanted here, there was no way you would have been invited" she said. "I remember when I first came here... I was human, and I was accepted right away. You wont get judged here."
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 am

Edward moved his head a slight centimeter to Esme's silent comment.
He calm his stirring mind and focused on what HAD to be done, which was to find what the triggor was for Renesmee.
Edward looped his arm tight around Bella and constricted his hold on her, but in a soothing way.
He caught Esme's gaze again and dropped his eyes down to Nessie.
"Soon," he said ardently "Soon, we will know how to helpp her. Then he looked deep into Bella's red-rimmed, orangeish eyes and muttered, "What do you wish to do, till Carlisle can help?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:13 am

Bella smiled at her love as she felt the tension starting to slowly leave his body.
"I doubt Esme and Carlisle will be too long. Perhaps I could fix Anna something to eat. Nessie should go back to sleep. She does look a great deal better"

Their daughter was sitting on Anna's lap, smiling at her, showing her what could only be happy images.

"Esme has made up your old room for Anna. So she has somewhere to rest if she would like? And Nessie can go in the room along the hall from the kitchen" bella instructed.

She looked over at Anna who nodded and smiled at the two Vampires in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:28 am

Anna smiled at the couple in front of her. there were obviosuly very much in love and very protective of their little family. it was lovely to see. Anna's first family who she thought were her biological fmaily were not exactly what you would call a loving affecitonate family. Then she moved to the farm on Eista when she discovered there were other shapeshifters there who may be able to help her understand herself better. She thought she had found the family and love she had always wanted with them. BOy she was wrong on that one. She loved Eista, still, but she could never face going back there. Then she was drawn to this place. Where apparently there wer emore like her. She was not sure how she felt about that. The only others she had met like her were either pure evil or dead. And they were wolves, thats only one step away from being dogs. Anna had fallen in love with a Dog. Alistair. He was beautiful. Their love was one that crossed boundaries, like Edwards and bellas. Now he was gone. He died for her. It had not been eays for them when they first met. The whole fighting like Cat and Dog, saying, well, they were the epitomy of that.
These wolves, may well not take to kindly to having a Cat on their territory. And she could not protect herself very well at the moment.
Her stomach rumbled again. "Thank you, Bella, i would love something to eat." She lifted the little girl now sitting polaying with Annas long white hair off her lap and placed her onto her mother. "If you point me in the direction of the kitchen i could proba bly manage it myself though if you two want to put little Renesmee to bed. Im guessing you guys probably dont do too much cooking so i wouldnt want to put you out."
anna was starting to feel more relaxed in this place. It was hard not to.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 am

Renesmee sat on the pretty new girls lap. Twiddling her long white hair through her little fingers. She had never seen anything like her. She couldnt help but stare into her blue eyes that reminded her of a cats. It was then it dawned on Renesmee. Thats why she didnt smell like Jacob or the other wolves. She was pretty much the opposite. She was a cat, of some sort or another. Wow, Jacob was not going to take to well to this.
Renesmee giggled a little girlish laugh.
"Annas a cat, JAcobs a dog. Just like you mummy and daddy." She grinned at her parents.
It was the most Renesmee had said in a long time. It felt strange using her voice but she found it so funny she couldnt help it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am

Bella took Renesmee back into her lap. "If you think you will be ok - the kitchen is just up those stairs and at the end of the corridor. Please, help yourself to whatever you please...though some of the pack were here earlier in the week so I dont know what there is left." Bella told her.

When Renesmee spoke, she laughed out out. The sound of her laughter like bells throughout the living room. "You're a cat - awesome. Thats why you smell pretty good!" Bella told Anna. She turned back to Renesmee and said; "Yes, just like mummy and daddy before you arrived. But now we are the same"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 am

Anna smiled at the comparison that Renesmee gave to explain what she was thinking. She doubted very much that her and this Jacob person would be very much like the little half-vampires parents. For a start Anna could never see herself being with someone other than Alistair. Children were so innocent.
"Yes, a panther, a white one - hence the hair. " She stood up slowly to make her way back up the stairs to the kicthes to see what she could find. Limping slowly but quicker than she was able to just half an hour ago. she turned back round to face the little family - maybe when i have had something to eat and the child is asleep i could show you? It would give me something to do - i dont sleep at night time, its too dark."
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Edward watched Renesmee interact with Anna.

He ticked his eyes toward Bella to see her reaction. He lightly squeezed her waist. Then he peered down at Nessie and said, "Nessie darling how do you feel now? Chilly? Hot? Thirsty?"

Edward diplomatically said to Anna, "So what brings you here with us? You are welcome of course."
But I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next