Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Home Alone EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Home Alone EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Home Alone EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Home Alone EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Home Alone EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Home Alone EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Home Alone EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Home Alone EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Home Alone EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Home Alone

Go down 
+7
Jazzie
Ed
Leah Clearwater
RosalieHale
Bella Cullen
Esme Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Carlisle Cullen pulled up in the garage, and climbed from the car, stretching out his back. He had been looking forward to this day for so long. He smiled to himself as he made his way into the house.

He felt like a real father now that his children were growing up and moving on. Edward and Bella had had a daughter and moved into their own cottage, Rosalie and Emmett were moving all over the place, never staying in one home for too long. Which just left Alice and Jasper living in the family home with him and his wife, his beautiful wife, Esme.

The reason he had prayed for the week to rush by, was because Alice and Jasper had gone to visit with Peter and Charlotte, which meant that Carlisle and Esme had the entire house to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 am

Esme heard the purr of the mercedes long before it pulled up into the garage. She smiled. She loved it when Carlisle arrived home from work. Being a well respected Doctor meant that he worked long hours, so sometimes it meant that they would be apart for hours. Sometimes, she would think of him, and then realise that she'd just been standing still, staring at some inimate object for hours. Completly still like a statue. Just deep in thought. Thought about how much she loved him. And how he had saved her.

Carlisle had changed her in 1921 - She had been 26 years old. The doctors at the hospital had thought that she was dead. Her back and neck were broken as she'd thrown herself from a cliff. She'd had no one around her to love her. She had left her abusive husband several months before when she discovered she was with child. Esme had run away to the city to escape the beatings, and had given birth to a beatuiful baby boy, who at four days old became very sick and died in her arms.

So she took her own life.

Or at least attempted to. Her lifeless body had been in the hospital mourge. Her heart only very lightly beating. Carlisle had heard it and taken her from that place, after realising that she had previously been a patient of his, ten years before hand, when she'd fallen from a tree and broken her leg. He had loved her then, as she had loved him. But their love had remained unspoken. He was a Vampire after all, and she had been a sixteen year old girl. He was also her doctor. Even back then, it would have been a fireable offence.

So he changed her. Wanting to save her. Weeks later, she confessed as to why she had jumped. She mentioned her son, and how lonley she felt. How she felt that losing him was like her heart being shattered into a thousand sharp peices.

Esme now, however was insainly in love with her Doctor. Almost ninety years they had spent together. And he had allows her to have a family. They had their own children to love. Now they were all flying the nest. Esme was so proud of each and every single one of her kids.

She made her way down to the garage and leaned just outside of the door leading down to where the cars stayed. Waiting for her mate to enter thier home.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 am

Carlisle grabbed his bag from the passenger footwell and stood up, slamming the door behind him. He smiled as he sensed Esme in the doorway, her scent, her beatiful scent of spring blossom and morning dew, never failed to get his venom flowing.

He straightened up and turned around slowly to face her, after 300 odd years of being a vampire, he had thoroughly mastered 'acting' human. Yes, everybody he came into contact with believed him and his family to be strange, but no-one would ever guess their true secret from his conduct. He treated patients day after day and no matter how much they bled, he had never lost control.

"Hello, my darling." He smiled as he ascended the few steps towards his loving wife.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 am

Esme beamed brighty at her mate as he approched her. She opened her arms up to him and pulled him close. "Welcome home my darling - I've missed you today. The house is so big and quiet without anyone here" she pouted at him, jesting. Then she smiled again, her hand behind his neck and pulling him down for a gentle kiss.

He really was beautiful. Her saviour. She would have never thought it possible to be in love with someone even more than the previous day. And for love to grow so much over a long period of time and carry on growing. Never to fizzle out and die. He was her soulmate - for all eternity.

Just a look from his peircing topaz eyes just made her want to melt into him. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him.

And now he was home. Completing her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am

Her lips sent a warmth flowing through Carlisle's body, he dropped his medical bag onto the floor in the doorway and snaked his arms around her waist pulling her close to him. Their bodies molded together like they were made for each other. He loved her more than he ever thought was possible, it still amazed him every day that she had chosen him, that she wanted and needed him.

He had been happy to give her everything she had ever wanted, a family. After all she had suffered in her previous life, he wanted her to be happy. Their family had been an accident of sorts. Edward had been saved before Esme, as a dying favour for his mother, but once Esme arrived he quickly became like a son to her. Carlisle had wanted Edward to be as happy as he was and so, when the oppertunity arose he saved a young woman, the pair never quite hit it off, but Rosalie found her match and so eventually did Edward. Next to join the family was Alice and Jasper, both extremely talented and beautiful people, who completed Esme's dream for her.

"My poor, dear Esme." Carlisle whispered, pressing his lips to her forehead. "Home alone for an entire day."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am

Esme giggled into his chest, her arms tightening around him.

"I know. All alone, no one to talk to, to yell at, no one to hear my thoughts. Not even an appearence from my favourite grand daughter to keep me amused. I had to do lots of thinking and cleaning. I tried also to find a replacement chaise to match the one Emmett assisted Rosalie in killing during their last visit... But no such luck" she sighed, looking up into his eyes. Giving him a beautifully dazzling smile.

She took his hand and led him up the steps and into the main living area of their vast estate. She had been busy this afternoon, the lights were dimmed, and there were white pillar candles scattered all over the room, creating a stunning ambience. Bach played quietly in the background.

"Honey, you're home"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 am

OOC - Gemma = Epic FAIL. Forgot to log off Bella and Log in Esme. On phone right now so cant amend that. Doh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

"Yes and it feels great." Carlisle replied, not once letting go of Esme's hand, it pained him to be away from her. He sat down on the sofa, pulling her into his lap and nuzzling his chin at her neck.

He breathed in her scent once more and felt the woes of his day slowly ebb away.

"I like what you've done with the place." He smiled, noticing that she had lit a fire for him. Although the warmth of it never touched his skin, he liked the memories that an open fire brought for him.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:15 am

"Im so glad you approve Mr Cullen" Esme teased gently. "All you need now is your pipe, slippers and perhaps a glass of the best malt, and the gentleman of the home scene would be perfect?"

Carlisle always reminised about having an open fire roaring away at home when he was human. And how it would always remind him of his family. It was one of the memories she knew had stuck with him, in his amazing, beautiful mind for over three centuries.

She ran the fingers on her right hand through his soft blonde hair lovingly and stared at him, inhaling his addictive scent. He smelled like a babbling brook in the spring time, and soft wild flowers, nestled in large pine trees. Truely amazing. He was perfect.

"Anything I can do to help lift the weight of a long day from your shoulders my darling?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am

"You already have, my darling." Carlisle answered her with a swift, gentle kiss. His work was hard, as his family knew, but he hated to come home from a long day and recite the harrowing details to Esme. He had on some occassions when he couldn't get past the loss without speaking it aloud, but on those rare occasions he had watched as Esme's shoulders had sagged, if she had been human, her eyes would have brimmed with tears.

The way Carlisle saw it now, was that it was his job, his choice and he shouldn't put that on anyone else. Esme, though immortal was still his fragile girl, and he would go to extreme lengths to protect her from as many of the horrors the human world had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 am

Esme cocked her head to the side, she pulled her arms up and rested her hands on his shoulders. She massaged him gently, wishing to take away the mental stress of his day. She knew how much he loved and needed to help others. He was just so thoughtful. If anyone deserved to go to heaven, it was Carlisle.

"you know I am always here if you want to talk about it. I dont mind listening to you my dear".

It was rare that he did discuss work with her. Its the way he'd always been. She respected that. But silently wished that he would let her listen to him, particularly when a day had got him down.

So instead she did all she knew - gave him her complete adoration. All of her love, and to give herself to him totally. As he did for her when she was in need.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:54 am

Carlisle felt himself relaxing under Esme's gentle hands. He let out a long sigh and cupped her face with his strong hands.

"I love you, more than you could ever know." He said, rubbing his nose against hers before kissing her softly. "I don't know what I ever did to deserve you."

She let her hands fall from his shoulders, he pulled her as close to his body as he could and placed kisses in her hair.

"So, we have a week to ourselves. Is there anything that you want to do with this time, my dear?" He asked, stroking his finger up and down her bare arm.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am

Her eyes darkened and shone at him.

"A rather large house, just the two of us? Hmm. Interesting. I am sure I can come up with one or two things for us to <i>do</i>

She raised her eyebrows suggestively, twice, at him and smiled, her fingers absently drawing patterns on his chest.

She reached for his neck tie and loosened it before undoing his top button. "I do however, think you are a little over-dressed this evening. Far too formal for my liking."

She scooted yet closer to him and kissed him again, but this time not as softly.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 am

He laughed as she loosened his tie and kissed her back ferociously, his hands at the small of her back, he slowly raised the back of her shirt, his hands sliding up underneath, tracing light circles on her spine.

"You are too beautiful." He sighed as he felt the softness of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 am

"Why thank you kind sir - but I was about to say the same thing about you" she whispered, undoing the knot of his tie completley, before pulling it away from his collar and draping the long scarlet length of silk around her own neck, before swiftly working on the rest of the buttons on his dress shirt.

"And I dont think that I have had the chance to tell you how much in love with you I am today darling. I love you to the ends of the universe and back"

She kissed him once again before tracing her hands up his chissled and now naked chest, pushing his shirt off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 am

His body convulsed under her touch. She was the only person to ever affect him this way. Just the sound of her voice could turn his knees to jelly.

He smiled at her as she removed his shirt. "Tit for Tat." He smiled, unclasping her bra with the hand that was still under her shirt.

She ran her fingers up and down his chest and he let out a small moan, pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am

"you know what else I love?"

Her fingers started at his abdomen and started walking up his stomach, chest, neck and finally to his lips.

"I love the fact that even though the house is so <i>quiet</i> and I miss them... I love the fact that we dont have to move from this spot. We can do what we like and not have to worry about 'grossing them out with parent sex'" she grinned again and swung her legs around so that she was stradding him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 am

"That does sound good." He laughed, unbuttoning her shirt, slipping it off of her shoulders and throwing it to the floor. "There's also a lot of other rooms in this house." He said, with a smirk, pulling her on to him, so that her naked chest made contact with his.

He ran right hand up and down her spine, feeling her shiver at his touch, while his left snaked around her neck teasing her face towards him.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 am

Esme gasped as he pulled her chest flush with his own. Venom pooled in her mouth and she kissed him hungrilly. She could smell and feel his arousal beneath her.
"Why Doctor Cullen. So many rooms. Are you trying to seduce me?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:50 am

"I certainly am." He laughed kissing her back ferociously, his hands exploring her body eagerly. His mouth secreted venom, mixing with hers. She tasted good to him, so sweet, much like her personality.

OOC: How far can we go?
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 am

OOC- as far as you feel comfortable. You got to be over 18 to join. I know lots of people enjoy a good bit of hot vampire smut.

===

She felt him relax under her as she ground her pelvis roughly against him, and as raked her finger nails across his back. She wouldn't last long like this. Carlisle had been known to make her orgasam with just a mere look.

This evening he was positively brimming with sex appeal. It was a good thing that Vampires had super strength and that there was no limit on these things. They could make love for a month solid without getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:08 am

He let out a low growl as she rubbed herself against him. He felt himself straining against his trousers. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her quickly to the rug in front of the fire, laying her down upon it and wasting no time in removing her trousers, underwear and what remained of his own clothing. He lay down on the soft White rug next to her, knitting his fingers with hers and bringing her hand to his lips, tickling her with a tender kiss to each knuckle.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Esme's eyes adorned him with love as his skilled hands roamed all over his body. She was then snapped out of it when she heard a sound from outside of one of the large windows. She gripped his shoulder tightly. She knew that he's heard it too.

From the feral, animalistic sound, it wasn't a Vampire. Or at least a friendly one.

"Honey..." she whispered, reaching for her discarded shirt quickly, one hand still on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Anna couldnt contain herself anymore, the pain was excrutiating and she let out a loud animalistic roar. There was not way that whoever was in that house would not have heard her. She was sorry she had interuppted their moment, she was also very very scared. Maybe they had guns, maybe they would shoot her. Maybe that wouldnt be such a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Carlisle let out a low growl, partly frustation at being interrupted and partly a warnin to whoever was outside. He grabbed his trousers and pulled them on leaving he rest of his clothing disguarded on the floor. He moved over to the window and looked out at the blackened landscape. He couldn't see anyone or anything.

"Stay here, my darling." He whispered as he made his way to the front door:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next