Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

"Oh God. Oh, oh God." She cried as his fingers pinched her clit, his hips rocking into her with such forced he caused her head to bash repeatedly against the head board.

His head lowered and he took a nipple in his mouth, biting her and sucking on her hard.

He thrust into her so hard and deep she thought he may break her, the pleasure of him fucking her so hard taking her right up to that ledge, ready to fall when he was.

"Fuck, Jacob." She groaned, using the profanity for the first time in her life, her walls tightened around him, gripping him tightly as he pushed deeper, harder, faster. "I'm - Coming - Baby." She screamed, the fire ripping through her as she felt her release, gripping his arse once more as she continued to force him into her tight hole while she came down from her high.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Jacob growled as her nails dug in to his flesh, feeling her starting to fall, he groaned against her nipple and gave a long hard suck, his hips pushing harder into her grinding pushing her up the bed as he felt sweet release.

KIRA

Her name on his lips as he came, the fire exploding across his body, trembling as the orgasm filled him, slowly put still thrusting as the waves subsided
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:59 pm

"Baby." She cried out, his cock twitching inside her as he thrust slower, telling her that he had just found his release.

He continued to suck and bite her nipple as he rock gently inside her, riding out his orgasm.

She lowered her leg back to the bed and cupped his cheeks, pulling him up to her as she placed her lips against his, panting hard as she teased her tongue into his sweet mouth, tasting him. Her tongue caressed the inside of his cheek, ran along his teeth, sucked on his tongue as he slowly stilled inside of her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Jacob rocking slowed and came to a stop as Kira kissed him, her tongue sucking his. A shiver of pleasure went down his spine, the last of his orgasm spent.

"I love you so much..." he said as he pulled away. Looking down into her eyes. Collapsing to the side and drawing her to him, his hands stroking her breasts, spooning round her back
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:12 pm

"I love you too." She whispered as he positioned himself behind her, his body moulding to the contours of hers. His hand stroked at her breast. "You are the air that I breathe. Without you..."

She turned her head slightly, stroking his cheek as she looked into his chocolate eyes. "Without you I am nothing... I can't live without you Jacob." She whispered, all the emotion she felt, brimming inside of her, threatening to spill down her flushed cheeks.

"Will you get me a drink, baby?" She asked. Her body was tired but she didn't want to sleep, her mind was still wide awake and the night was still young.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Jacob gave her a little kiss before rolling away and off the bed. Padding into the lounge and picking up the whisky and taking a coke out from the min bar incase she didn't want alcohol.

He came and sat on the edge of the bed, "I am not sure what you wanted so I brought soft and hard for you to choose from." She looked so gorgeous with her hair all messed up, her skin flushed.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:35 pm

She sat up as he came back, a coke in one hand and the whisky in the other. He sat down on the edge of the bed and she crawled toward him on her hands and knees.

She kissed from his shaft right up to his neck, taking his lips with hers as she straddled his legs, her lips moving round to his ear as she whispered to him.

"You know I like it hard, baby."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Jacob blushed at her words and handed her the whisky.

"I think I might go have a bath or a shower, I am all sticky from the long flight and...." his cheeks turning a deeper crimson. "Other things. I wont be long."

He kissed on her forehead, and picked her up placing her gently on the bed. "If your tired darling please dont wait just go to sleep." Giving her one last quick kiss before

Turning and heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Kira pouted as he turned and walked away from her, her heart aching for him already. She pulled the covers back and climbed between the sheets, pulling the silk duvet up to her chest.

She frowned as she heard Jacob start the water running. She brought the whisky bottle to her lips and drank from it greedily, drinking almost a quarter of it in one go.

Had she done something wrong? Had she been too pushy, too needy?

"I thought it was my turn to wash you?" She called out, drinking greedily from the bottle once more. As soon as she had swallowed her mouthful she drank more, until there was only a small amount left in the bottom.

She pulled the covers back and climbed out of bed, almost falling over as her head spun. She placed the near empty bottle on the bedside table and staggered toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Jacob started to tun the water into the large bath, the feel of the warm water was nice against and refreshing on his hand.

He smiled as Kira shouted out to him, he was about to answer when she came stumbling into the room. Jacob shook his head, "Kira are you drunk?" from the way she swayed he would say yes.

"Come on, back to bed with you. You can get clean tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:15 pm

"No." She whined, shaking his arm off of her. "Tell me what I did."

She had obviously done something wrong if he wanted her tucked up in bed, out of his way. Maybe he was beginning to regret everything that had happened over the past two days.

"It's Anna, isn't it?" She said, her voice raising. "You think you made a mistake."

He placed his hand on her shoulder once more and she shook him off, storming into the bedroom. "Don't touch me... Don't ever touch me." She shouted, throwing her suitcase into the bed and opening it, pullin out a tracksuit as she dressed hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Jacob too a step back as she shouted at him, her words cut him like him a knife and it felt worse than any physical pain he had ever suffered.

He tried to touch her shoulder, to calm her but she stalked from the room.

Jacob followed, watching as she angrily pulled out clothes from her suitcase and put them on. "Kira...." his voice uneven and trying to find it hard to conceal his hurt.

"You can call me anything you like under the sun, use what ever rude word or profanity to describe me but never....." His voice now louder and his hands in fists.

"Never tell me I've made a mistake!! I love you!!"

He turned and stalked back to the bathroom, "Its so strong that the thought of being a apart from you kills me but if you don't get that..." he shouted over his shoulder and slammed the door, getting in the bath and dunking his head under the water so that the rushing in his head would stop.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" She screamed, slamming the lid of her case shut. "Jacob fucking Black, get out here NOW!"

She heard the bath water sloshing and knew he was in the tub, probably with his head under the water, trying to drown her out.

She turned to walk back to the bathroom, stumbling over her feet and falling to the floor, hitting her head on the corner of the bedside cabinet, the bottle toppling to the floor and breaking beside her.

"Fuck it." She cried, sitting uo as her hand moved to her head, wincing as she touched where it hurt. She could feel hot liquid pour down the side of her face and she pulled her hand away to look at it, her crimson blood staining her fingers.

She stood on shaking legs and walked to the bathroom door, leaning against it as she called out to Jacob, softly.

"Jacob?" She didn't even think he'd answer her and why would he after what she had just said. "Can you let me in? Please?"

She placed her hand on the door knob, twisting it slowly, presuming it would be locked hut finding it was intact open. She eased it open gently, looking behind it at Jacob, who was laying in the bath, his head under the water, holding his breath.

She walked over to him silently, climbing into the bath, fully clothed, by his feet.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Jacob could hear her calling him and no matter how much her words had hurt, he couldn't ignore her. She was a part of him, he could no more ignore her than the beating of his heart. He was about to get to move to get out when he felt someone step inside. Clothes touching his bare legs. Kira.

He lifted his torso out the water, and noticed the red swirls in the water. "WHat the...." He looked to see Kira sitting there blood sown her face. "KIRA..." He scrambled out the bath, taking Kira with him.

"WHat the fuck have you done." Grabbing a towel and holding it to her head. His heart pounding, his hands skimming her body to make sure that she was not hurt anywhere else
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Jacob shot up in the bath, horror on his face as he took in her current state. He jumped out of the bath, picking her up in his strong arms and placing her on the floor.

He grabbed a towel and pressed it to her head, his free hand running over her body, making sure she wasn't hurt anywhere else.

The water from her drenched clothing pooled at her feet, her eyes refused to meet his gaze, her arms hung limp at her sides.

"Don't be nice to me." She whispered. "Don't be nice... I'm a bitch... Such a bitch and you deserve better than me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Jacob dabbed at her head, shaking his head. "Your not a bitch Kira, your drunk. Don't worry about it. I am sure at some point in the future I will make a ass of myself as well."

His hand stroking her hair.

"We better get you of these wet clothes and into bed, we don't want you catching a cold and getting sick on our first of the holiday."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

His hand still pressed the towel to her head as she unzipped her hoody, shrugging it off of her shoulders and onto the floor. She raised her eyes to him and stared into his eyes.

Her eyes sad as she tried to convey a silent apology, her thumbs in the waistband of her tracksuit bottoms as she slid them down her legs, stepping out of them and moving closer to him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, her hand reaching up to cup his cheek.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Jacob shook his head, " It's nothing Kira. Now lets go find you some warm dry clothes and then I can have a better look at that cut. It doesnt look to deep but I might need to put a plaster or something on it."

He scooped her up into his arms, carrying her to the lounge putting her down on the sofa. He took the beer and but into the mini bar.

"Is there any clothes that you especially want me to get out?? or should I just take what is near the top?"

Stroking her hair, she looked so small and helpless, all he wanted to do was wrap her up and protect her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 pm

She shook her head. She didn't really care what she wore, or how she looked. She doubted Jacob would ever see her looking so rough again. He put the beer in the fridge and walked back to the bedroom to root through her suitcase.

She turned her head to watch him then reached down to the floor, picking up the champagne and drinking from it greedily, Jacob seemed quite calm but she wasn't sure if an argument would ensue once he had made sure she was ok. And so if things did kick off, she wanted to be tanked for it.

She put the bottle back on the floor and waited for Jacob to come back.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Jacob went to the suitcase, and looked around. He pulled out a tank top and black leggings.

He walked back and handed it to Kira, "here you go," he leaned down and looked at the cut. "Its not a deep and it has stopped bleeding. Do you want me to put a plaster on it"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 pm

She shook her head as she pulled her leggings on, raising her bum off of the sofa as she pulled them up to her hips. She took the tank top from him and slipped it over her head.

She looked up at him, still standing in front of her. He still looked calm.

She took hold of his hand and pulled him to sit next to her on the sofa, she swung her legs around and rested her head on his lap, looking up into his beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Jacob stroked her hair and looked down at her,

"How you feeling? Hows the head??" his was worried about her. Was there something bothering her and the booze letting it come to the surface?

She still looked drunk and noticed the Champagne had been moved.

"Is there something bothering you Kira??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 pm

"It's fine." She lied, it was actually throbbing. A mixture of the alcohol and the bump she had received to it.

His hand stroked through her hair, calming and soothing her.

"There's nothing bothering me." Which was the truth, sort of. She thought there was something bothering him and the alcohol had made her act so out of character and get angry at him. She really was truly sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Jacob leaned down and kissed her softly on her forehead careful not to touch the red cut.

" I can get some Aspirin if you need it. I am sure your head is killing you even if your not admitting it."

He continues to soothe her hair, "You can tell me anything Kira, you know that know that dont you? " Something must have provoked that reaction, was it something he said?? He frowned, hoping it wasn't him that had done this to her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

"Thank you but I don't need any aspirin." She replied as he kissed her head tenderly.

"I'm sorry, Jacob... I truly am." She sighed and sat up. "This is all so new to me... And it's so silly."

She looked away from him, looking at her hands, clenched in her lap.

"I thought I had done something to upset you. I thought you didn't want me and that's why you went to bathe alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next