Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oh, Jacob." She moaned as he stilled his motions, pulling out of her and rolling over, laying on his side with Kira in his arms, their hands together over his beating heart.

"I will never leave you." She whispered, kissing the pulse point on his neck, feeling the blood rush under his skin. "Not by my own choice." She kissed him again, her hand stroking his chest.

"The only person who has the power to take me from you, is God... And I don't think he could be that cruel to us."

A tear slipped down her cheek as she nuzzled her head against him. "I love you so much, Jacob. So much that it hurts and I feel like I would die if you weren't with me, if I woke up without you at my side."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Jacob Wiped away her tear and pulled her even closer, "Sssh Kira it's going to take the highest power or forces of nature to separate you from me. Even then I would fight for you."

He kissed her lightly on the forehead and stroked her back trying to soother her, "You mean the world to me.... you are my world."

Jacob picked up the phone on the side of the bed, " And that means making sure you eat. Now what shall we order?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

His hand brushed lightly at her cheek, wiping the sadness from her as he pulled her closer to him. She sighed happily and rested her head on his chest. "I love you." She whispered kissing his chest.

He said he would fight for her and she knew that he would, their bind with each other so strong already that no-one could break them, no mortal could harm them and no-one could hurt her while she had Jacob.

She giggled as he picked up the phone, he was always thinking of her before himself. Her stomach rumbled and she rubbed her hand across his stomach. "You must be starving, my darling... All that energy you have burned." She giggled again as she sat up, resting against the head board and pulling the covers over their naked bodies. She had no intention in getting dressed until she had to. "I don't min what we eat." She smiled. "You choose."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Jacob rang room service and ordered the entire breakfast menu. He got out of bed and went over to the bags,

"Better get dressed I don't think the waiter would like me to answer the door like this." eventually he found the bags that Alice must have bought in her shopping trip to prepare for the trip.

He ignored the underwear, and pulled on a pair dark blue jeans and tight black t shirt, he also took out a black hoody that he could put on when they went out.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 pm

She pouted as she watched him dress, each item he put on covering that gorgeous body. She giggled as he passed on underwear. "I think the waiter would be pretty jealous of you." She smiled as he came to sit back down on the bed.

She looked at the hoody he had lain at the foot of the bed. "Baby?" She whispered. "When you've worn that and covered it in your beautiful scent... Can I have it?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Jacob turned and smiled at her, " It might be a bit big on you but your more than welcome to it."

He lay back on the bed resting on his elbows. " I asked for them to bring a bottle of Aspirin too, you might not think you need but better to have it. You might need it later."

Smiling and looking at Kira naked still on the bed. "Might want to get under the covers, I don't want the waiter getting a eyeful of you." He stood up as he heard a knock, pilling the blanket up. "THat is for me only." giving her a little kiss and going to the door
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"I like big." She giggled, thinking of his manhood. "I'll wear it every night to sleep in and everytime we're apart so that you're always touching my body, you'll always be with me."

She smiled at him, stroking his cheek, so considerate all the time. He knew that her head hurt, knew that she would never admit to it. "You're too good to me."

He pulled the covers over her as the waiter arrived at the door, he kissed her softly and quickly before making his way to the door. She blushed at his words, the heat building in her.

She was his, always. And she was glad to be owned by him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Jacob answered the door and the waiter pushed in a large trolly covered with food, he wheeled it into the lounge area and set up a little table in the corner by the window. Jacob thanked him and watched him leave. When the door had clicked shut, he turned and smiled at Kira.

"Breakfast is served my lady but you might want to put some clothes on. I dont want the whole of Venice to get a a eye full while we eat." pointing to the table by the window.

"Unless you want breakfast in bed, I can bring some food over to you of you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm

She moaned dramatically, waving her arms in the air, then giggled as she threw back the covers and jumped off of the bed. Jacob was standing in the lounge, she rested her arms on the railings between the rooms and pouted at him.

"You mean you don't want to see me like this." She grinned as she straightened her body, stretching her arms out, arching her back, turning round slowly to give him a view of her behind. She turned to look over her shoulder at him then giggled and ran off to the bathroom, pulling one of the hotel robes from the back of the door and tying it hastily around her.

She ran out of the bathroom and into the lounge, nearly tripping on the rug. "Oops." She giggled as she slowed down and took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Jacob took a step forward to catch her as she stumbled over the rug but she caught herself and was smiling happily at the table and at him.

He sat down across from her laughing, " Slow down I don't want to visit the Emergency Room if I can avoid it." He pulled the trolly closer, filled with muffin, bagels, cold meats, cereal, yoghurt, fruit..

"So what would little lady like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm

She raised her eyebrow at him and giggled, her cheeks flushing. "I take it that's not on offer yet." She smiled as she looked over at all the food on the trolley.

"How about you pick for me and I'll pick for you?" She asked, looking into his eyes, her hand reaching across the table for his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Jacob piled her plate with everything, he knew she wouldn't eat even half but he was hoping she would at least try.

"There you go..." handing her the overflowing plate.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Se frowned as he piled everything onto her plate and handed it to her. "Jacob I can't eat that." She said, pushing the plate back toward him and picking up a blueberry muffin.

"That's yours." She smiled, picking up her fork and spearing a sausage on it, before holding it out to him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Jacob frowned and shrugged his shoulders, he knew she wouldnt go for it but he did wish she would eat more.

Jacob smiled and took the sausage and tucked in, he was starving.

"I thought we might leave alice and jasper a message and tell the we have gone out for a bit, we could go out for a stroll.?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm

"That will be nice." She smiled as she took a small bite from her muffin. "I don't think a message is entirely necessary. I'm sure Alice will see but we can leave them a message at the reception desk too."

She took another bite and then reached for her glass of orange juice. "Would you mind if we did a little bit of shopping too?" She asked, she knew he wouldn't like shopping there were some things they needed.

"I won't drag you around too many shops, but you need more clothes and it would be helpful to have you with me when I get them for you... And there's those very important items we need to buy."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Jacob smiled, " I don't mind going shopping. I will gladly dragged around by you anywhere..." giving her a little wink and gulping down a glass of OJ in one.

"And yes a bucket load of very important items."

He lifted his foot and stroked the inside of her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:16 pm

She smiled at his words. A bucket load. All the signs of a fantastic holdiday. He raised his foot and stroked at the inside of her thighs. She smiled at him, taking his foot in her hand and dropping it to the floor. "Not a good idea, my darling." She giggled. "Not unless you want me to jump you right now."

She stood up and placed the half eaten muffin on her plate, she walked to his side of the table and placed her lips against his forehead. "You finish eating, I'm going to have a really quick bath and get changed."

She walked back to the bedroom and pulled a black mini skirt and halterneck from her suitcase and went to the bathroom. She was true to her word and had a very quick bath, washing her body and hair. She dressed quickly and applied a small amount of make up before making her way back to the bedroom to pull her heels from her luggage.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Jacob finished of his food, he was starving. He wasn't sure if it was the travel or the frequent love making but he ate everything.

When he was done he went and stood by the window and looked out at he scene below. The water and the boats where really beautiful and he decided that they would go on the canal with one of those little boats. It would be romantic.

He heard Kira come back to the bedroom.

"Kira come look at this.."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm

"What is it, my love?" She asked from the bedroom.

Kira closed her suitcase and picked up her purse, walking back over to Jacob who was standing by the window, she slipped her arm around his waist as she stared out at the view surrounding them.

"Oh it's so beautiful." She smiled, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Jacob nodded, "It really is beautiful." he took her hand in his and turned to face her and gave her a little kiss on the lips, pulling away and smiling. "But not as beautiful as you.... you are breath taking."

He gave her hand a little squeeze, "Are you ready to go then?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Her breath caught in her throat as he placed his lips gently against hers. "You take my breath away." She smiled. He squeezed her hand and she returned the gesture.

"I'm ready." She smiled as they walked toward the door. "It looks very sunny out so I suspect Jasper and Alice wouldn't be able to join us anyway."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Jacob followed Kira, they stopped in the lobby to leave a message for alice and jasper.

Then holding hands they walked out into the Venetian sunshine

OOC "shopping"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:18 am

Jacob changed into a a pair of black tight trousers and a black v neck sweater, "Kira are the trouser meant to be this tight...." he called out as he stepped back into the bedroom.

He smiled as saw her fast a sleep on the bed. He went over and covered her with a light sheet and kissed her forehead.

Jacob walked into the lounge area and took out a beer, sat down and on the sofa looking out the window. Listening to her soft breathing from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

Kira was running along a beach, she recognised it, how could she not. It was afterall where she had met him. It was where her life had begun. First Beach. Her home, her saviour.

She could feel the sand beneath her toes as she ran, hear the water lapping at the shore to her right. Someone squeezed her hand and she looked down at her side, seeing a tiny boy smiling up at her.

He was a beautiful little boy but she didn't know who is was. She was about to stop and ask him who he was and where his parents were when he pointed further up the beach and said 'Daddy."

Kira looked up to see a wolf bounding toward them, who in midstride tansformed into Jacob, her beautiful Jacob. He ran toward them, picking Kira and the boy up in his arms and kissing her passionately.

Time passed and Kira and Jacob were sitting on the beach watching their son play at the waters edge. Jacob had his arm around her shoulders, holding her close his body warming her on the cold day.

She looked at her son and her heart swelled, she wondered why she hadn't recognised him at first, it was obvious now, he looked just like her father only with her piercing green eyes.

"Don't go far, son." She heard Jacob call after the boy and she turned to face him, cupping his cheek as she kissed him.

Time passed once more, Kira didn't know how she knew that it had, she just did. She looked back over to where her son was, her eyes searching frantically for him, she couldn't see him anywhere.

She stood and ran backwards and forwards along the beach. Jacob caught up to her and held her tight as she sank to her knees.

"He's gone." He whispered.

"No, no, no." Kira called out, tossing and turning in her bed. "No he hasn't gone. NO!" She screamed, still sleeping as the tears for her 'son' fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 am

Jacob heard Kira's scream, he jumped to his feet dropping the bottle of beer as he ran to the bedroom.

"Kira...kira...baby wake up, your having a bad dream." He pulled her into his arms and rocked her, sooting her hair.

"I'm here I'm here." his voice was filled with worry and angst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next