Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The New Vampire Comes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:25 am

"Run, my car got towed yesterday, and I haven't picked it up," Freddy said, laughing. "I'll probably just steal it back."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 am

"we could borrowa culenm car... they have plenty. alhoguh. " she said, slipping her hand into his. "I COULS quite hapily run too,2
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

"I think that you'll want to run," Freddy said. "Get used to being a newborn, you know. Take advantage of all that speed while you still have it."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 am

"a race?" she asked, cockig a n eyebrow/ "Are you sure> because you'll know i'll win.2
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 am

OOC: Sorry. Accidentally posted as Eva again.
IC:
Freddy smirked and said, "Yeah, I'm sure. And I'm not sure that you'll win.' With a laugh, he took off.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 am

She chased after him, tuinning as fast as she could, she was just a little way behinf him now, gaining on him allthe time

"Not fair, you chested.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 am

"It is fair!" Freddy retorted. "You already have an advantage, so I took one too."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 am

She exrted a burst of speed as she ran at him and jumped on his back. "Thia is better," She lUgged.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 am

Freddy almost stumbled when she jumped on him, and he felt a mild flash of annoyance go through him. He hated being reminded that he wasn't as strong as some. But then Mackenzie laughed, and he laughed too.
"I'll have to agreed with that, Sweet Thing," he said, putting his arms around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

She clung onto him as he ran, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped firmly around his waist. She couldn't help but think back to just minutes before when sh was lying naked on her back with this strong beautiful creature hovering above her.

"I really am thankful, Freddy." And she was. Because what she hadn't realised was that she had gotten over Adam. She knew that they would never be together again and sleeping with Freddy had shown her that there was more to come. She could do anything she wanted. She could be anyone she wanted.

She bowed her head and kissed his neck, feathery little kisses, everywhere she could reach.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:46 pm

"Thankful for what?" Freddy asked, chuckling. "I knew that the sex was good, but...well, I haven't done much for you beside that." He liked the light kisses on his neck though. Hell, he liked the feel of her soft lips anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 pm

She laughed lightly, happier than she had been in so long. "Oh the sex was more than good... It was great... And let's just say you helped to mend a broken heart." She replied her hands slipping from around his neck to caress his chest.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Freddy frowned a little. She wasn't falling for him, was she? he considered with a grimace. Then he decided that that probably wasn't what she meant, and he brushed it off.
"How'd I do that?" Freddy asked, turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm

"Well," She began. "You made me realise that the past is the past and we can't go back and change it."

Her fingers ripple across his bare chest, his shirt lying torn in the forest somewhere.

"You forced me to move on, to forget. And now I know I can do anything I like... Be whoever I like... I owe you for that."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Oh, that's good, Freddy thought, his eyebrows going up in relief. He took her hold of one of her hands and squeezed it.
"That feels good, baby," he said, "and I'm very happy to be of service to you. It's sorta nice to see someone who actually has a positive attitude about becoming a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

"If I could feel half as good as I did back there... I'll be happy for life." She laughed, kissing his cheek.

"I can't see how anyone would not be happy with this life... Not after a performance like that." She giggled, her foot rubbing teasingly at his groin.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 pm

"Aw, fuck," Freddy groaned, hardening at her teasing. "Now that's really good. You'd better stop it though. I don't think I can run too easily like that."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

"Spoil sport." She giggled, as she stopped the assault in his cock. "Want me to get down?" She asked, although she was quite happy where she was.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

"God no," Freddy said with a grin. "I like having you where I can feel you." He picked up his pace then. They'd both been running so fast that they were already close to Seattle. It only took them another ten minutes to get to Minnie's place, ten minutes after that to get the baby's things, and then about forty minutes after that to get back up the Cullen House.

OOC: Continued in "The Wedding Reception."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Vampire Comes
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6