Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The New Vampire Comes EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The New Vampire Comes EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The New Vampire Comes EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The New Vampire Comes EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The New Vampire Comes EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The New Vampire Comes EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The New Vampire Comes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The New Vampire Comes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The New Vampire Comes EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The New Vampire Comes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

The New Vampire Comes Empty
PostSubject: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 am

Aw, damn it, what’s up with this small little place? Freddy thought as he sauntered through the town. No one ‘round here knows their ass from their elbow, and it always rains. What else is there to make any vampire want to live here? Then again, if it suited the Cullens, it was going to have to suit him for now. He’d gotten this woman named Sylvia Block into more trouble than he’d gotten any woman ever before, and that sure as fuck was saying something. Now she was dead, and he a half-vampire baby boy, who was admittedly cute and didn’t look like he was going to do all the annoying things that babies did. But still, the baby boy meant a family, and what good would a vampire like Freddy Logan get or give to a family? Sure, he was a vegetarian, but as far as families went, that was the only leg he had to stand on. Right now, his son, whom he’d named James in honor of the only man he’d call a friend, was in a house in Seattle with a vegetarian vampire named Minnie Finch, who didn’t want to be tied down anymore than he did, but who could be trusted to cue over and take care of a new baby.
Well, a newborn baby who’s shooting up like a dick, he thought, but then he decided that that comment shouldn’t be applied to a baby. At least, he didn’t think it should. But then what did he know about babies? Not much, and he knew eve less about half-vampire babies, which is why he was going to let the Cullens adopt James. He figured that they’d like the new addition since they were always taking in strays and since they like their….shit, what was the name…well, whatever her name was, they liked her, and they knew how to take care of half-vampires, so he figured they’d be happy to take another one, especially from him. Hell, anybody with a heart would probably take a baby away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 am

Mac strolled out of the house and straight into the woods. This was the first time she had ventured out to hunt on her own since being welcomed by the family.

She had wanted to ask someone to go with her, still not being comfortable on her own, still not trusting herself if a human happened to come across her, but the family were busy arranging the shapeshifter/vampire wedding, and so she was alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 am

None of the humans in the town were much to attract Freddy. Sure, some were pretty, but then they all like they were scared of their own shadows or just plain stupid, and besides, James' birth had scared him off human women for a while.
So, what to do before I go see the Cullens? Freddy thought. He was already on the border of the woods, so he decided a hunt was in order. Might as well show up in good form, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:28 am

She walked at human speed as she tracked the scent of a herd of deer, she wasn't much in the mood for running. She wondered what to do with her life as she came across the clearing the deer were grazing in, she crouched down behind a bush, always watching the animals but not quite taking them in.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 am

Freddy whistled lowly as he walked through the woods, looking this way and that. He sniffed the air lazily, searching out a meal. Instead of scenting a meal, he caught wind of another vampire.
Maybe it's one of the infamous Cullens? he thought, walking slowly toward the vampire. He didn't want to rush the vampire. He wasn't in the mood to chase one of them down to convince them to take his kid off his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 am

Mackenzie was so wrapped up in the thoughts in her head, that she didn't even notice the scent of an unfamiliar vampire approaching.

She was thinking about Adam, about what he was doing now. She wondered if he was still looking for her, still thinking about her or maybe he thought she was dead and had moved on.

She noticed then that she couldn't picture his face anymore, the only face from her human life she had managed to cling onto was now slowly slipping away. She wondered if it was a sign to forget about the past and move forward. She drew her knees to her chest and rested her head on them, willing herself to cry. She didn't want to forget her life, she wanted to go back to it.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 am

Now who's that crying? Freddy thought, frowning. What did the Cullens have to cry about? He thought that they liked being stuck in this shit-town with their big, happy family and their big, luxe mansion.
His whistling came to a halt as he walked into the clearing. There was a young woman sitting there on the ground. He couldn't see her face because it was resting on her knees, which she'd drawn up to her chest, but what he could see looked intriguing?
He walked over to her and knelt down in front of her slowly.
"What's wrong, Sweet Thing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 am

She raised her head slowly and met his eyes, another vampire, one she hadn't come across before.

She stood up suddenly stepping back. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I didn't realise anyone else was hunting here."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 am

Freddy's eyes went over her body quickly before he stood up too. He made sure to go more slowly than her. This was a nervous one, but he had a feeling that she actually had a good reason to be nervous.
Besides, she looks sort of tough. Tough's hot sometimes, he thought. And besides that, she was beautiful. Not that most vampires weren't, but he liked this one's look.
One thing didn't up though. Why was she upset about hunting while someone else was?
"Isn't this your territory?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 am

She shook her head, unable to speak as she stared at him, taking another tentative step backwards.

She looked around her, wondering if she would have the chance to run, wondering if she could out run him and get back to the house.

But then, maybe he was a friend of theirs and she just hadn't met him before.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 am

It was then that he got it, and he chuckled. He'd been being stupid.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were one of their strays they picked up to be part of their family," he said with a grin. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to spook ya or anything. I'm Freddy, by the way, and I was looking for some help from the Cullens with a problem of mine."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 am

She relaxed a little then, if he was seeking the Cullen's help he had to be a good guy, he looked like a decent enough man and was very attractive. She smiled slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm still quite new at this."

She held her hand out to him. "Mackenzie... Nice to meet you Freddy."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:00 am

"Even nicer to meet you, Mackenzie," I said, shaking her hand. "Trust me." He let go of her hand and moved closer to her. "So, how'd you come to the Cullens?" He wasn't in any big rush to get to talk to them. Minnie would stick around for a few more days, and he figured he'd better check out the place and people first.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:05 am

She smiled. "Err, they found me and stopped me from massacaring half of the community."

She watched out of the corner of her eye as the herd of deer finally caught their scent and bolted.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 am

Freddy watched her go and then went after her. He figured this had to count as some kind of service to the people. After all, she was a newborn. She needed some supervision hunting, and he needed some blood.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 am

She could sense him following her and wasn't sure if she should be annoyed or not, then figured at least she had the company she had craved, someone to stop her from killing an innocent.

The deer came back into view and she tackled a large stag, snapping his neck before he even hit the ground. She sank her teeth into it's neck and drank the warm blood, hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 am

Freddy always went for the strongest, most entertaining kill, and this time, it was the head buck of the herd. He rushed it and caught it around the middle, sinking his teeth immediately into its jugular vein.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 am

She looked across at Freddy as he drained his buck, her teeth still clamped on her own kill, her eyes glazed as the beauty of the kill washed over her.

She sucked the animal dry then released it and rocked back on her heels, waiting for Freddy to finish.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 am

His eyes met Mackenzie's as she watched him, and he pushed the buck away. Once he was done wiping his mouth on my sleeve, he grinned at her and walked back over to her.
"What are you looking at?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 am

"Nothing." She smiled. "I'm quite new to all of this." She said, raising her arms and indicating the scene around her.

"I'm just trying to work it all out."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:30 am

Huh, a really new newbie, Freddy thought, looking her over again. Should be fun. And who knows? Maybe I could even help her.
"How new?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 am

"Three weeks." She replied, sitting down properly and crossing her legs. "How about you? I notice your eyes are golden so you've been a vegetarian for a while at least."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 am

"Over two hundred years, Hon," he said, sitting down and crossing his legs too. "So, how'd you find the Cullens so soon? That's pretty good luck."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 am

"I was just running." She replied, not really wanting to get into her history with this stranger. "I didn't know that I was on their land."

She looked sideways at him, taking in his features, he was quite stunning really. Think of Adam She told herself.

"So they Cullen's are pretty famous then?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 am

"Yeah, they are," Freddy said with a shrug. She could tell that she liked his look, and he grinned to himself. This might be a better trip than he'd thought. "They've had some pretty eventful times these past few years, and they're the most successul vegetarian vampire coven."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Vampire Comes
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next