Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The New Vampire Comes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 am

"Oh Christ." She moaned as he held onto her firmly, pushing himself into her. His hand reached between her legs again, circling her clit, she let her head fall back as she screamed his name. She was so close. Her hand moved to his, guiding him as he worked his fingers against her.

Oh god. She thought. She was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:33 am

Christ's nothing to do with it, Freddy thought, but he couldn't manage to speak. He was too caught up in this and in her. He was really panting now as he pushed up against her harder and even more desperately now, and he knew that he was going to explode in one...two...
"Mac," he growled as he released in her, the sound degenerating into a moan. His left hand gripped her hip hard in his desperation to grab something as he went over the edge, his seed shooting into her.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 am

"Oh god, god, god." She screamed as her orgasm rippled through her. "Fuck Freddy." She cried as she felt him shoot his load inside of her.

She collapsed, utterly spent onto his chest, panting hard, his cock still inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am

Freddy slumped back against the ground, his head thrown back and his closed as he panted.
"Oh, fuck, that was good, Mac," he said. "You don't mind if I call you Mac, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 am

"I don't mind anything you do." She laughed, rolling off of him and laying naked on the ground next to him. "I definately don't mind what you call me."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am

Freddy chuckled and rolled onto his stomach so that he was lying next to her. He put one arm over her stomach and looked up at her face.
"So, no harm?" he asked with a smirk. He knew that there hadn't been any. He had a feeling this girl would have told him if there had been.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 am

"Not enough harm." She smiled, running her finger gently across his cheek before sitting up and reaching for her clothes. "Well... Thanks... I guess."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 am

Freddy pushed himself up onto his elbows too and reached for his shirt. His eyes stayed on her as she dressed.
"You're welcome...I guess," he said with a smirk. "And thanks too."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 am

"Shame you don't do relationships." She smiled, pulling her shirt over her head. "We could've been hot ogether... But I can tell what kind of guy you are."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:09 am

Freddy rolled over onto his back, keeping himself propped up on his elbows and chuckled as he looked up at her.
"Can you?" he asked with a glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 am

"It's q little obvious." She laughed as she pulled on her trousers. She picked up her underwear and through them at him. "A little momento." She smiled, kneeling next to him, giving him a quick kiss and standing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 am

I chuckled and tucked it into my pants back before I pulled on my boxers.
"Well, thank you, Mac," I said, still chuckling. "Say, do you want to help me a little with my errand here?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 am

"How can I help yoou?" She smiled, sitting down on the ground nect to him, she really wished it didn't have eto end this way , but she knew he wasn't likey to stick around and even if he did, she knew he was not the guy who eould swettle down.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:44 am

He decided to just get straight into it. Why bother beating around the bush? It wouldn't do him any good after all.
"I fathered a child recently with a human woman, and she wouldn't let me save her. I know that I don't have any idea how to handle a child like this, and I'm not much interested in being a father anyway, but I do know about the Cullens and they're vampire child--that's why I went back to check on the last human woman I'd been with--and I was thinking of getting them to adopt the boy," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 am

She shrugged, stairng into his eyes. "And how can I help you with that?" She asked, She knew the cillens' probably would take the child on, if she could see the kidn of guy he was thenm they could and they would gladly take the chilkd from him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 am

"Well, you could tell me some things about the Cullens and them come with me to get the boy," Freddy replied with a shrug. "He's in Seattle."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 am

"come with you?" She asked, curious as to why he couldn't go alone. "What do you wna tto know about the,m> I haven;t been here long... There's not a lot I could tell you.,"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 am

"I want to make sure that they're the right people," Freddy admitted. "And I was just thinking that since you didn't have anything to do, you could come with me. We could keep each other company."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 am

"Cmapny?" She raised her eyebrows at him. "well I guses if you don't wnt you#re child, then the cullens are ypour best option... it's like you said... they loike to take in strays."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 am

Freddy could tell that she was mildly disgusted with him, and he shook his head.
"I know," he said. "It's not that I don't want him so much as I know that I can't take care of him. I mean, what kind of father would I make? Really. I just want to make sure that the Cullens are good, and since it definitely seems like they have a habit of taking people in, I'm guessing that they are good. Do you think so though?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 am

"They've been food enough to me, anna and Eva." She said, shrigging her shoulders. "I never meant to suggest that you would b e a bad father, its just obvious tht you can't or dont want to carr for him/."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 am

"That's true," Freddy said again. "It's just not that I don't care about him. That's why I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:12 am

"that much is plain. ar least you have thge courage to saty you xan't maqnage"

She kised him gentl,y on the cheek. "Do you wnt to see the cullens first or go to seattle?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 am

"I figure I'd better go to Seattle first," Freddy said with a chuckle. Mackenzie was a nice girl. He'd give her some credit for that. Occasionally, nice people impressed him because they were so different from him, and sometimes, he thought that they were different in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 am

"les go then." She smiled, do you want to run or drive?>"

she stood up and held our her hand for him, he took hit and she pulled him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Vampire Comes
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next