Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jasper & Alice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jasper & Alice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jasper & Alice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jasper & Alice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jasper & Alice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jasper & Alice EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jasper & Alice EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jasper & Alice EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jasper & Alice EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jasper & Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Jasper Hale wrote:
Alice had fallen silent in his arms and stopped struggling against him, if she had been human he would have thought she'd worn herself out and fallen asleep, he inhaled deeply, filling his mind with her scent, but he also noticed that Anna's was fading, he guessed that she had gone to feed, she wouldn't be leaving him, would she? Not when they'd just found each other, surely.

Finally, after several moments of silence, she looked up slowly. She was sure her eyes would've been full of tears had she been able to produce them. "I can't lose you, Jasper," she whispered. She slowly snaked her arms around him and pressed herself to him with a whimper, burying her face in his chest as her hands clutched at the back of his shirt, "I love you more than I could ever begin to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Jasper held Alice tightly. "You can never loose me. I was no one until I met you. I am sorry for causing so much pain but it you I want. Only you" Jasper kissed Alice on the head and if his heart could beat he it would only be for Alice, " Surely you can see that" leaning down and kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm

She lifted her head slightly, looking up into his eyes, her angry features softening rapidly. "I'm sorry, too.." she whispered. "I didn't mean to get so angry. I just got so scared." She closed her eyes, kissing his chest as he kissed her head. "You're the only one I could ever want. That's why it was so devastating that I might lose you." A quiet moan escaped her as his lips touched her neck and her hands slowly relaxed against his back, tilting her head for him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Jasper kissed her slowly down the neck. How had he ever thought that there could be any other woman for him. Jasper moaned with happiness and pleasure. "Alice I am your forever" and he crushed his lips against hers, with a need that he felt that was so great that he would die if he did not show it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

One of her hands moved up to tangle in his hair as she kissed him back, her lips immediately open against his. The other snuck under the back of his shirt, clutching at his muscled back longingly. She pressed herself even closer still, breaking away from his lips, looking up at him before smiling, biting her lip. "As am I, my love," she whispered before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Jasper groaned at the pleasure that Alice's finger gave him. He kissed her deeper and pushed her down, his need burning through him. Jasper pulled at Alices shirt, ripping it in his urgency
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:12 pm

A soft squeak escaped her as he pushed her down, and she smiled brightly at him, grabbing the front of his shirt, pulling him over to her. Her body arched as he ripped her shirt, and her hands grasped his own, looking up at his as it came off in shreds. She grabbed his face and kissed him again, rolling over to be on top of him with another moan.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Jasper looked up at Alice with love an lust. He wanted her, no he needed her. Jasper took Alice face in his hands and kissed her, while his hands in one quick swift motion moved her skirt. Her naked beauty was a site to behold and he grwoled with pleasure at this sit of her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm

A moan escaped Alice as her skirt was gone and she quickly worked Jasper's pants off, lost in the passion of their kiss. Her hands moved along his body, rolling over onto her back, pulling him on top of her, her leg wrapping around his hips. She needed him as she much as he did her, her hands grasping at his back as she lifted her hips for him invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm

"O Alice your all I ever want"

Jasper growled with pleasure from the back of his throat as he thrust into Alice. He leaned down and kissed her hard his tongue demanding attention as he pushed againtst her deep and hard with a need so great... his hand trailed over her breast wanting her all at once
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:35 pm

"Promise?" she breathed, gasping as suddenly he was buried inside of her. Her back arched gracefully as both of her legs moved to wrap around his hard body. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with all the love she felt for him, quickly being rivaled by lust, moving her hips with, meeting every thrust with one of her own as her quiet moans filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Jasper trembled. "I promise....forever Alice" He was filled with what felt like warmth if he was a human. Jasper quickly rolled holing Alice perfectly in place, so he could see her, drink in her beauty watch her arch in pleasure. "Forever"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 pm

She nodded, her eyes closed in pleasure. As he rolled them over, her head was thrown back in pleasure, her hips moving rapidly against his. She felt drunk with lust, and love and warmth. She Jasper was emitting these feelings to her and she moaned his name, opening her eyes to meet his. "I love you," she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Jasper looked deep into Alice's eyes, " I love you too, with all that I am" and he gave into the lust that washed over them like a wave..... He buried himself deep into Alice, getting lost in her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

She smiled breathlessly to him, her hands stroking his chest as they moved together, leaning down to press her face into his neck, kissing and breathing against his skin, her hips pressed tightly into his, moving one of her hands to push through his hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm

"Alice...." he moaned. Jasper placed his hands on her hips, grinding them into himself. Willing her to go faster. He arched with pleasure and thrust with a hunger that matched alices...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Alice grinned against his neck - his reaction had been exactly what she'd hoped. As he pulled her hips against his, she obliged him and moved faster. Her fingers tangled in his hair, moaning against his skin as her lips opened against the slope of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 pm

The feel of Alices tongue on his neck drove Jasper wild. He Wiped Alice round crashing into the wall, he pushed even harder ignoring the plaster that now was now scattered over them. Jasper groaned and ground hard the bed and the wall crumbling away with every thrust
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 pm

She moaned loudly as they collided against the wall, her fingers tugging even more insistently at his hair, her body arched, pressed hard into his as she moved in synch with him. Crying his name out loudly, she reached her peek, clutching one hand around his hair as the other clutched the back of his shoulder so tightly she would've bruised him had they been human. She breathed softly, kissing his neck lovingly as her body relaxed into his, her arms holding him lovingly.

Suddenly, she froze, her eyes focusing on nothing in particular as images ran through her head. The same head of white hair flew through her mind. Vicious growls. Blood. She gasped - someone was attacking her. She didn't recognize the attacked, but she could tell he was a vampire. There were trees all around. And just as suddenly, it was gone.

She looked up at Jasper, eyes wide. "Anna," she breathed. "Someone's attacking her in the forest. One of our kind."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Jasper untangled himself form Alice.

"I have to go. She needs me. I love you Alice and I will explain more when I get back"

Quickly Jasper was dressed, kissed Alice good by and was going down the stairs...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Alice blinked in surprise, taken back by his reaction. She merely nodded as he rushed out the words, watching as he hurriedly got dressed and bolted out the door. She stood a moment longer, wishing she knew what was going on between them, though no longer jealous.

She quickly moved to pull on clothes herself, before flying down the stairs. Before she could follow everyone, she caught Nessie's scent and quickly followed it into the kitchen where she found the little girl and decided to stay with her. "Nessie," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm

New Thread

Jasper held on tightly to Alice, breathing in her scent and grateful that she was still his.

"Alice there is so much to explain. I hardly know where to begin but now this now more than ever you are my life"

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Alice cupped his face gently and smiled. "As you are mine." She led him to the bed and sat, looking up at him before patting the spot next to her. "I want to hear about it all, Jasper," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Jasper sat down next to Alice, if he had a heart it would be racing now.

"Alice I am so sorry for what I put you through. I felt this connection to Anna and I didn't understand why, I misunderstood it."

Jasper looked deep into Alices eyes. "I love her but not like I love you, like a brother" He reached up and traced his finger along Alices cheek, "You see she is my sister"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Alice sat facing him, listening and watching him intently.

As he started to apologize, she looked down for a moment. "It's okay, Jasper," she murmured, "I've forgiven you for that." Looking up to meet his eyes, she tried to understand. She closed her eyes at his touch, leaning into him before her golden eyes snapped open. "Your sister?" she asked, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jasper & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next