Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jasper & Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Jasper & Alice - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 am

Jasper couldn't do it anymore. He did not trust Peter and he was sad to admit he was jealous but Alice deserved to know it him and not her that had made Peter run off. He had done it to protect her but now he could see that it was causing too much pain. Perhaps if she knew, she listened, she would slow down.

Be more careful. They knew nothing about him but what he said, how where they to now it was true. Even if it was, he did not like his intense feeling towards Alice.

But she needed to know

Jasper kissed her softly and untangled himself to sit up.

"Alice it is my fault Peter ran off...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:15 am

Alice smiled slightly against his lips and kissed him in return, touching his hair gently. As he sat up and spoke, she looked to him and shook her head, sitting up with him.

"Oh Jasper, don't be silly. I know it wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 am

Jasper shook his head, putting his hands in his head.

" Alice, Darling you dont understand it was me...... I messed with his emotions. Heightened his nerves, made him paranoid."

He closed his eyes tight, not wanting to look at her and waiting for what would come, he did not his ability to know that he was in trouble and she would be hurt and angry.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:36 am

Alice gasped, and for the first time ever, venom pooled in her eyes. She lifted her hands to her mouth, cupping it as she shook her head. "No..Jasper, please baby.. tell me you're joking.."

She shook her head as a dry sob escaped her. "How could you, Jasper?! Didn't you see how much that upset me? Jasper, I thought my own brother thought badly of me." She shook her head, running his fingers through her hair. "I can't believe you were capable of hurting me like that.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 am

Jasper took a unnecessary deep breath and turned to face her,

"Alice I could feel your pain and it killed me to do it but....." he reached out to her but let his hand drop, seeing the look in her eyes, feeling the pain she was radiating.

"I don't trust him Alice and I wanted him to leave. I know this is no excuse but I did because I DO love you and I wanted to protect you."

Could she understand?? He sent gentle waves of calm and love. " I love you more than life itself Alice..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 am

Alice trembled as she listened to him. She pulled back from his hand before he dropped it and she looked up at him. "Jasper, if you didn't trust him, you should've pulled me aside and talked to me. I love you. You are my husband.. don't you think I would've trusted you?"

As she felt calm wash over her, she jumped out of the bed. "Stop it! Stop manipulating my feelings! I..I can't do this.." she muttered before bolting towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:12 am

Alice was fast but Jasper had always been faster, decades of a military life and fighting to survive, one had to be quick

He ran and blocked the door, holding out his arms and grabbing Alice by both her shoulders.

"Alice, listen to me. I wont try to calm you anymore but I need you to listen."
He looked at her, his eyes intent and he felt genuine fear that she would leave him.

"Darling I didn't exactly have a chance to say anything, never mind pull you aside. Damn it you just believed everything he said without a moments thought and where all over him......"

His eyes looked down, sighing, " The only thing you saw was him...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 am

Alice stood there trembling, looking up at him. "Then talk! I'm listening!" she said, waiting. But as soon as they words left his mouth, she shoved his hands off of her. The venom from ran down her face in two streams, her body trembling violently.

"I was all over him?! All I saw was him!? At least he was wearing clothes!" she cried, "At least I wasn't laying in a bed with while he naked and I wasn't kissing all over him! At least I didn't leave you on your knees begging me to stay and not go after him.. how dare you, Jasper? How dare you accuse me like that after what you did to me?"

Her hands formed into fists and she sobbed, half heartedly hitting him as the emotions whirled through her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 am

Jasper stood there and let her pound her fists on his chest. Her emotions so intense that he thought he might crumble of the weight of them, added to his own fear and jealousy.

" Alice......... " he closed his eyes and his hands at sides in defeat. " You know that I am sorry for all the confusion that surrounded Anna and the way I behaved. If you want I will spend the rest of eternity apologizing."

Jasper opened his eyes, his hands taking her one fist in his hand. " I am not accusing you but told you what I saw and how I felt. I love you but I wanted to protect you...... at least I didn't wish him dead....."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:59 am

Alice wiped at her face furiously before the venom tears didn't stop. Her entire body shook so hard she was afraid her legs might give out from under her. "Jasper, I don't want you to apologize anymore about that, I want you to realize how different the situation is. There was never an attraction between Peter and I.. he's my brother!" she said, "You know how much I've always wished to remember something from my past life.. and I had the opportunity, and.. you took it away.."

She gasped as he grabbed her fist and she looked up at him with wide eyes, shaking her head. "I apologized for that, Jasper.. I've damn near bent over backwards to show her how sorry I am, and you know I love her as if she were my own sister.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 am

Jasper sighed, "Alice I dont want to fight. There was not attraction between me and Anna when we found out she was my sister but you still worried about it, you don't think I felt your doubt?? I did it and I tried my hardset to show that you had nothing to worry about."

He let go of her hand, and took a few steps back each one with heavy weight on his heart. " I know how much you want to be connected to your pass, that you have lost been without it....... but now he is here are we nothing to you??"

Jasper made his hands into fists, " I won't stand in your way Alice. I will tell him what I did and pay for the consequences, and you will have your brother. I dont trust him but I will not hurt you anymore, it was never my intention in the first place. You see I love you enough to step aside....... cause Alice whether you see it or not, all you saw was him."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:34 am

She pressed her face in her hands, shaking her head. "I don't want to fight either," she cried, pulling her hands down as she looked up at him. "I know I worried and I know I had doubt, but how can you blame me when you feel the same? I love you, Jasper. You. Only you. You are my husband, and I don't care who the hell shows up at the front door, that's never going to change."

She shook head and cried out, rushing to him and clinging to his chest. "Please don't leave me, I swear there's nothing going on between us. You'd be able to feel it if there was. I promise to be more alert, and keep my affection to a minimum.. please Jasper. I don't want you to step aside. Ever. I just wanted to add to our family.. not replace anyone."

She cupped his face, venom tears running down her face as she looked into into his eyes. "I love you. You're my one and only."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 am

Jasper reached up and took the hand that Alice was cupping his down to his side intwining his fingers with hers.

Looking into her eyes, reflecting each other's sadness. "Alice my love. I would never leave you even if sent me away I would never be far because...." he lifted his free hand and tucking a stray hair behind her ear. " my darling you are my very existence."

He sighed and looked away, looking around the room. " I just want you to be happy and if now what you need.......want is to be with him then you should do it."

Jasper squeezed her hand, looking in her eyes again. " I will be just a whisper away if you need me, please be careful. We know nothing about him."

He let go of her hand, her sadness with his own made him ache. Jasper went and sat on the chair in the corner of the room, his head in his hands. There where times he wished he did not have this gift, it made his bones ache.

The emotion so high in the air he felt sick
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Alice stood there, venom tears all but pouring down her face continuously. Her entire body was shaking as he moved away to sit in the corner and as soon as his head went into his hands, she was on her knees. She crawled to him, sobbing as she buried her face in his lap. "P-please don't Jasper.." she cried, "I don't want you to be even a whisper away, please..I'm so sorry..I always need you.."

She clung to him desperately as if he'd disappear from under her. She couldn't handle that, she needed him. Suddenly fear rose in her and she shook harder. Had she pushed too far this time? Had he finally had enough? She sat back, looking up at him as she continued to shake. She backed away until her back hit the bed, hugging her legs to her chest, burying her face in her knees as she cried. "I-I'm so s-sorry..I-m sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Jasper did not know what to do he had never felt such pain come from Alice, it was so overwhelming he thought he would drown. He wanted to walk away to clear his head so that he could breath again.

But Alice needed him.

Japer got up and took Alice into his arms, rocking her gently. "Ssshhhh darling you have nothing to be sorry for...... "

He hated what he had done, his eyes glowed with self hate.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm

As soon as she felt his arms around her, her hands clung to the front of his shirt and she sobbed. She clung to him with desperation, never wanting to lose him. She slowly calmed as he rocked her and whispered to her.

She looked up at him slowly, and frowned. She didn't need to have his ability to know what he was feeling. His eyes said it all. She moved away him and stood up. "I'm sorry.. I know I'm making this very hard for you. I-I'll go..or you can, if you prefer. I'm sorry," she said as she wiped her face.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Jasper ran at her her grabbing her to him, wrapping her in his arms.

"Alice anything I feel I deserve. I am ashamed of what I have done and I hate myself for hurting you. If anyone should leave it should be me....." his voice breaking up with emotion.

" You should be kicking me out......" her pain, his self hatred, his body shook with all that he felt.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Alice gasped as he pulled her into his arms and she hugged him tightly, pressing herself against him. "Don't say that," she whispered, hugging him tighter, "you don't deserve any of this. It was my fault..I should've taken your feelings consideration, I'm sorry, Jasper."

She rubbed his back slowly and tilted her head up to kiss his neck lightly, "I feel like an awful wife. And..I'm sorry for bringing up Anna. That wasn't fair. I've forgive you for that, and you know I love Anna like my own sister." She sighed softly and rested her head against his chest, resting her ear where his heart once beat, "I would never kick you out, Jasper."

She frowned at how much his body was shaking and she hugged him tighter, "Stop, baby, it's okay, calm down.. please. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Jasper closed his eyes his eyes as Alice hugged him tighter, her head resting where his heart would have been beating if he was human. He held her tight and tried to push past all the emotions that where in the air. Trying to soothe both of them and hoping that she would not get angry with his time for doing so.

"Alice, I don't deserve you...." he mumbled into her hair.

He sighed, his shoulders slumping, "I am so sorry Alice, so sorry. They are just words but Darling I have never felt so bad in my life...."

His eyes ached, and he wished for once that he could cry.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Alice felt herself calm just from his touch and the way he held her, the calming waves he sent her only helping further. She rubbed his back slowly, feeling ashamed for having gotten so angry at him when he had only been trying to help.

She shook her head as he mumbled into her hair, and she pulled back to cup his face, looking deeply into his eyes. "Look at me, Jasper. Don't ever say that again. I love you more than anything. I would be nothing without you. And that is no exaggeration," she whispered. She pushed up on the tip of her toes and kissed him softly.

"Stop apologizing," she murmured against his lips, "don't feel bad anymore..it's over and done with." She caressed her thumbs against his cheeks slowly and kissed him softly once more.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Jasper relaxed under her kiss and caress, and pulled her tightly to him. His hands stroking her back, trying soothing away the tension.

He pulled away from her kiss and rested his forehead on hers and looked deep into her eyes.

"Alice I am so sorry, I've been stupid and selfish. I will talk to Peter an sort it all out I promise. "

Jasper pushed his doubts to the side, he would do what made Alice happy. That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Alice felt better as she felt him relax against her. She sighed contently as he held her tightly, cuddling into him as his strong hands rubbed her back. As his forehead rested against hers, she ran her fingers through his hair slowly and shook her head lightly. "Shhh, no more apologizing," she whispered, pecking his lips softly once more, "if he comes back, that's great. If he doesn't, then like you said, it's his loss."

She ran her fingers through his hair again. "Just promise me you won't influence his feelings anymore. I promise I'll be more considerate of your feelings." She paused a bit her lip. "I really am sorry for how I acted. It was a terrible way for me to act."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Jasper shook his head, " Alice Darling you have nothing to apologize for, you behaved like you. Kind and loving, with open arms, embracing life. Reason I love you. It was me....."

He stepped out her embrace. "I promise I will not have any influence on your brothers feelings and don't give me a second thought Alice. Concentrate on Peter."

He smiled, and ran his fingers through his hair. Not sure what to do, they stood a part starring at each other.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm

She bit her lip as he stepped back, and she took a couple steps back to gingerly sit on the bed. Despite his smile, she felt as thought something was wrong. "You're still mad at me, aren't you?" she asked softly, looking down at her hands as her fingers fidgeted. She knew she deserved it, but she still didn't like it. "I don't want to just concentrate on Peter. You're my husband."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Jasper shook his head, " Alice I promise you that I am not still mad with you. Darling I was never angry with you in the first place."

He did not know if he should go over and cuddle her or giver her space. He tried to do both going to sit next to her on the edge of the bed.

" I just want you to be free to give Peter the attention you crave to give him, I am sure you have a million questions and I am just giving you the space you need to do so without worrying about me."

Jasper rested his hand on his knee palm up, offering Alice his hand.

"Alice I love you more that I can show you if I lived a thousand imortal lifetimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next