Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jasper & Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 am

As Jasper came to sit by her and offered his hand, she ducked under his arm and cuddled into his side, wrapping her arms around his middle and resting her head against his shoulder. She bit her lip and looked up at him. "Is this okay?" she asked softly. He had sat by her but made no move to touch her, he'd only offered her his hand. She realized then that he probably wanted space. If she could've blushed at that moment, she would've. She slowly pulled back and kissed his cheek. "Sorry," she whispered.

"Jasper, I am free..I.. I don't know how else to say it. I don't want space. I don't want you to step aside. I want you to stand by me and get to know him with me..please, Jasper? Please do this for me?"

She didn't know if she was asking for too much or if she was being inconsiderate again and she ran her fingers through her hair. "Actually, I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that. I just want you to know that you stand aside and give me space, it's because you want to. Not because I want you to," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am

"Alice I never want to leave your side, it is not my intention to leave you. I will be beside you. I will be there to help and support you but if you needed time alone I just wanted you to know that you should not hesitate to do so because you think it might hurt me."

He half turned on the bed so he faced Alice. Jasper took both her hand in his, stroking his thumb across her knuckles.

Jasper smiled, "Even if you did need to talk alone you know I would not be far and I would be listening and feeling for you to make sure you where all right."

He raised one hands to his lips and kissed it softly.

" I love you Alice, with all that I am and with all that I will ever be. I am nothing without you."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:13 am

Alice smiled warmly and nodded, squeezing his hands gently as he held them. "I never want you to be far enough where you can't hear me. I ache when you're gone. I love you, too, Jasper..I love you more than there are stars in the sky.. I have eternity to spend with you, but that's still not enough time to even begin to explain the love I feel for you."

Her body tingled to be close to his and she scooted back on the bed before slowly laying down behind him. She slid her hand across his back slowly. "Will you lay with me?" she asked, her voice soft - almost vulnerable. She needed to be held by him. "I understand if you need space, though."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:24 am

Jasper listened his chest tightening as he heard her words of love, if he had a heart that still beat it would have skipped a beat.

She lay down her voice soft and vulnerable asking for him to lie with her too, did she need to ask??

He lay down next to Alice and curled into her, resting his head on her breasts his arm draped across her so that he could hold her close.

"Alice I never want space from you. I want to be wherever you are. There is no me if there is no you." Closing his eyes and drawing himself closer. " Darling the hands of time would die at my hands if they ever separated us."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 am

Alice's smiled grew slightly as he lay with her, and she couldn't help but feel her chest tighten with emotion at the way he held her. She pressed her face against his hair lightly, wrapping her arms tight around him. "Good," she murmured, moving to wrap her legs around him as well, wanting to breathe nothing but him. She needed him to be sane, to be calm - to survive. "No one will ever separate us, my love. I would die without you by my side. I don't function without you."

She hugged him tighter still as he pulled himself closer to her and she peppered kisses all over his neck and as much of his shoulders as she could reach. Her arms unwrapped from him, her hands moving to run through his blonde hair before moving to his back, caressing it, massaging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 am

Jasper relaxed, the feel of her so close soothing. "Alice I am sorry for acting like such a........." he searched for a word. " for want of better word a jerk. I love you so much that that sometimes I don't see things clearly."

He lifted his head up so that he could look in here eyes. " But everything I do is because I love you. Darling you are my night and my day. The star that guides me, the ray of sunshine that lights up my existence."

Jasper kissed Alice on the corner of her mouth, " My love...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:53 am

She shook her head and kissed his forehead, "Shh, don't, baby. It's okay, you don't have to apologize anymore." She kissed his forehead again and slowly rubbed his back. "You wouldn't have acted that way if I hadn't given you a reason to."

As he lifted his head, she looked back into his eyes, lifting a hand to caress the side of his face slowly. "I know," she murmured, "I would never in my right mind think otherwise." She couldn't help but smile at his words and she affectionately touched his face again.

She whimpered softly as he kissed the corner of her mouth, and she parted her lips slowly, trying to decide if it was okay to kiss him. She let her eyes flutter closed and decided if he didn't want to be kissed, he'd stop her. With her hands gently cupping his face, she pressed her lips against his slowly, sliding both of her hands into his hair as the softest of moans escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 am

Jasper watched as Alices eyes shuttered closed and her lips softly kissed him, he loved to look her. To see her want him, to feel that love for him. Her moan soft, he pulled her to him.

Rolling so that she lay on top the full length of him. His own mouth kissing her back, gently, tentatively, taking is slow. Not sure how much she wanted but needing her close.

His tongue tracing her bottom lip, barely a whisper on her skin.

Then Jasper did something he rarely did, he let Alice feel him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 am

She gasped softly as he pulled her on top of him, and she still held his face as she kissed him back. Her lips moved just as slow as his did, taking her time, savoring the taste of him. She moaned softly as she felt his tongue ghost against her bottom lip and she slowly pushed her tongue into his mouth, her kiss still slow and sensual. Her hands slid down from his face to rest on his shoulders and suddenly she gasped softly.

She pulled back to look at him as an intense feeling of love and adoration washed over her like a tidal wave. She could feel every ounce of it radiating from him and she almost wanted to cry. "Oh Jasper.." she whispered, smiling softly as she looked at him with all the love she for him brimming in her eyes. "Thank you..thank you," she murmured before kissing him again just like she was moments prior.

She needed him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 am

Jasper let all the overwhelming love and complete adoration he felt flow from him to Alice. The love she felt for him could be clearly seen in her eyes and her soft whispers of thanks making his chest tighten. He loved her more than life itself.

Alice bowed her head and kissed him softly, there lips barely touching sensuously slow. A moan escaped Jaspers lips. He needed her. His tongue tracing her top and bottom, slipping between her marble lips and stroking her satin tongue. A slow provocative dance savouring the feel and taste of her.

Jasper hands tugged at the shirt in her jeans, pulling the blouse out so that his hands could slip underneath. His fingers lightly touching her smooth skin, slowly making his way up her back. Each movement as if in slow motion, he did not want to rush, he wanted to make this moment last forever.

He broke away from there kiss and kissed so soft it was barley a breath up her jaw line to her ear, whispering his voice thick with love, " I need you Alice."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Alice swallowed his moan, a moan of her own escaping as his tongue made it's way past her lips. Her tongue moved slowly along his, a soft duel for dominance between the two - and though Jasper wasn't being forceful, it wasn't a question of who was dominant in the relationship. Her hands lay flat on his chest, slowly creating fists of the front of his shirt.

She trembled as his hands slipped underneath her shirt, moaning as his hands touched her skin, her body arching in response. She trembled once more at the slow speed of his hands, feeling wet heat settle between her thighs at the sensuality of his touch. She wasn't sure if that's what he wanted, and she decided she wasn't going to push it anymore. If he pulled back, then she would let him without a complaint of fight.

She almost pouted when he broke away from her, but she contained it, her eyes fluttered as his lips ghosted along her skin. A tremble went through her at the tone of his voice. She loved his voice regardless, but when it took on that thick, husky tone.. it was so sexy. It only made the heat pool further between her legs and she rolled over onto her back, bringing Jasper on top of her. She looked up at him, her eyes full of love, full of need, full of want. She bit her lip, her hands moving along his body slowly until her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him closer to whisper against his ear, as well, "Then take me, Jasper.. I need you more than I can explain.. I want to feel this, your love, your need.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Jasper bit his lip as Alice whispered into his ear, the feel of her awakening his desire, her words lighting a fire and he wanted nothing more but for her to feel his love both physically and sense his feeling too.

He turned and kissed her back along her jaw again until he reached her mouth and nibbled her bottom lip, before claiming her mouth with his own, his tongue slipping between her satin lips, finding her tongue and stroking it softly, slowly, the touch just a whisper. His hands slowly undoing her buttons on her blouse, stopping after each button to caress that skin that it exposed. He wanted this to be slow and soft, eternal like his love for her.

When Jasper reached the last button he pulled the blouse open to reveal her beautiful breast, round and heaving in her bra. His hand cupped her breast, in slow circles he massaged them, his fingers barely touching her nipples, teasing them til the became hard.

He shifted his weight so that desire could be felt on her inner thigh, his hips rocking against her, only a fraction at a time. Slow and sensual.

Letting Alice feel all who he was.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Alice trembled as he kissed along her skin, her hands barely caressing along his back, and when he kissed her, she moaned ever so softly. Her tongue moved slowly along his, tilting her head to kiss him deeper, trembling again as his fingers moved down the front of her body, easing the buttons apart. She broke away from his lips as he pulled the blouse apart, letting out a soft breath at the way he was looking at her.

She gave a soft moan as his hand covered her breast, and she arched her back, pressing it further into his hand. "Jasper.." she breathed, another tremble passing through her body. She pressed her hand on top of his, looking up at him with half lidded eyes, eyes filled with love and devotion - loyalty and adoration. She wanted nothing but him; she wanted to be consumed in him, surrounded by him in every sense of the word. She bit her lip as another moan escaped her, feeling her nipples hardening under his sensual touch.

She gasped as he shifted against her, lifting her hips into his slowly. She bit her lip, rocking against him just as slowly as he was, lifting her hands to his body, trailing her fingers down the buttons of his shirt before unbuttoning it just as slowly as he did hers before slowly pushing the shirt from his strong shoulders, her fingers touching his skin as she did. Once it was tossed to the side, she lifted her head and pressed a single soft kiss where his heart one beat and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Jasper moaned as Alice's lips touched his skin, he wanted her so badly it hurt and then his moan turned into a deep throaty growl as Anna's voice filled his head.

He got up and got his shirt, throwing Alice her own one.

"Anna and Jacob are coming, they have your brother with them." He quickly did his shirt up.

"They will be here any minute, go greet them I will be down soon."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Alice touched his chest lightly, her fingertips dragging along his skin, a smile gracing her lips at the sound of his growl. But as he pulled back and threw her shirt at her, she blinked up at him, taking the shirt slowly - had she pushed too far too soon?

But at the sound of his words, she frowned and slipped it on, buttoning it as she stood. She stood still for a moment, biting her lip before pressing a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry," she murmured before making her way downstairs, wiping her face. She opened the door, leaving it that way before moving to sit on the couch, her elbows resting on her knees as bowed her head; her hands holding to hold the back of her neck.

ooc - The Cullen House - Visitors from Alaska
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12