Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Jared was going to disagree with Anna but then her tongue licked his cock, teasing the tip of him and his protests where lost in a groan of delight.

The feel of her tongue on him was amazing, it sent waves of heat surging through him.His breathing become more ragged.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Ann grinned over him as she heard his breathing change and the sounds of gorans coming from him. She put the very tip in her mouth, sucking on him hard. Her tongue swirling and her teeth grazing.

Her hand encased his balls and squeezed gently, slowly increasing the pressure as she increased her sucking.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Jared took a sharp intake of breath, his hand gripping at the sheets. The sensations of tongue and teeth where like sweet fire in his veins. His hand weaved into her hair, pulling her towards him wanting more of her. Needing to feel her all over his cock.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:32 pm

anna pulled back, grabbing his hands and removing them from her hair.

"I thought i said it was my turn" she scolded before taking him in her mouth again, this time taking all of him inside her throat. bobbing up and down on his lengh, moaning at the gorgeous taste of him.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 pm

The feel of her mouth creating such sweet friction made Jared growl as the fire in his veins seemed to intensify, arching his back and rocking his hips towards her.

Meeting her bobbing mouth with thrusts of his own.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm

"Thats it lover, just relax and enjoy it"

she moved back down his shaft with ehr mouth as he thurst up into her, taking him all the way to the base, sucking hardeer yet and squeezing harder on his balls. She wnated him to come in her, to taste him ocmpletely.

"Come for me" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Jared strained against the bed, his hands entwined with the sheets.

His breathing fast and heavy, the fire licking at him and as she squeezed harder, took him to the hilt in her mouth, the friction so good it hurt, he shoutd her name, coming with his nails in the bed back arched. Panting
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Anna growled as he shot his load into her mouth, swallowing, tasting him.

When he was done she moved up his body, kissing him, licking him. She reached his mouth and moaned as her mouth kissed his gently. Her tongue entering her mouth, grinning as she realised that he could probably taste himself on her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Jared Wrapped his arms Anna as they kissed, the feel of her lips and tongue satin smooth. He sighed, pulling her to him so that she was cuddled in his arms with her head on his chest.

Slowly stroking her back in circles. "Anna.....I have no idea what to day to you. I am speechless."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

Anna gigled playfully "well thats a first for you. At least we are even now. We have both made each other speachless today."
She cuddled into him. Looking outside the window and realising that the sun was setting.

"Its almost night time, only a few hours left before we go home and you meet the in laws" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Jared laughed, "Less of the in laws please but yeah.... not long now and you will back in Forks."

He stoked her should her with fingers and thinking about all that happened. It has been a very busy few days with a lot happening and his live had a 360 and it would take time to get use it but he smiled, he wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Anna smiled up at him. "im pretty sure that you and Carlisle will get along brilliantly, after he has given you the third degree of course. But you will more than likely find you have a lot in common, boh of you being old men" she giggled "no, seriously,, you will probably find you have a lot you can talk about, i imagine you hav
e both travlled to a lot of the same places."
Truth be told Anna was worried about that one aspect of going home. That after having travelled for so long he would find it hard to settle down so suddenly. She was worried he would feel like a caged Lion.
"We don't have to stay for very long though, we could travel and just use it as a base if you like, i don't want you to feel like you are losing that. I would like to finishe high school and then train in somehting but i can finish high school doing home schooling. Having a 300 year old boyfriend, i will probably ace history!"
She wanted hm to be happy, and she would do anything to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Jared smiled, " We will take each day as it comes Anna, don't worry about things that haven't happened yet,"

lying back into the pillows his arms round Anna and happily watch the sun fade as the night drew in.

"Old man...." he chuckled to himself
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Anna grinned and thn pulled herself up out of the bed. he stripped the lingerie off and threw it all in a pile on the floor before pulling her clothes back on.
"c'mon lover we are going out for a bit, we hae been stuck inside this hotel room for too long. I am not an indoors sort of person." she grabbed Jareds hand and pulled him up. She did not know what she wanted to do but being in the same four walls was doing her head in, she needed some fesh air. She considered trying to find a bike shop but she doubted that there would be any open at this hour. "Lets for for a ride"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Jared pulled on his clothes and followed Anna outside, the cool night air felt goo after being stuck inside all day.

He climbed on to his bike, Anna on behind him and rode into the night.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Anna climbed onto Jareds bike behind him. She really missed her Harley.
Jared revved the engine and sped off out of the hotel grounds. The wind whipping at her hair, the cold breeze, refreshing against her skin.
"Weher are we going lover?" She whispered, knowing at even that volume he would hear her over the noise of the bike.
She did not care where they went, or even if they never stopped riding. She was in complete bliss, her arms wrapped around her loves waist, on the back of a bike, in the great outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Jared smile, "I have no idea I am just seeing where the road will take us. " the feel of the wind and the smells of the outdoor where so soothing, he wondered if it was even worth going back the hotel .
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Anna smiled, "you do know that i have my bag with me don't you, i dont actually need to go back...we could carry on going if you like, arrive at Forks early even. That depends if you left anything important back there" She didn't want to push him. But she had no desire to turn back. She decided she hated hotels, despite being with him and making love in that hotel, they were too closed in for her.
She breathed in the fresh scent of the damp night air. It felt like it might rain soon. Or had it already rained, she had no idea, she had been to busy to notice. She grinned remembering the last 24 hours and what a turn around it had bought.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Jared smiled, "I was just thinking we can just keep riding to Forks. There is nothing at the hotel I need or want..."

He reved the bike and took the turning towards Forks
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Anna smiled hapily as he turned towards Forks. Guessing on how long it had taken her to ride down here it would prbably take them about 18 hours ish of straight riding to get back there. She was getting excited now. She could not wait to introduce Jared to her family, especially Carlisle and Esme. She was sure they would like him.

She snuggled into Jareds back. Enjoying the closeness to him. The world flying past them as he pushed his bike to the limit.

She giggled at the speed it was going, her Harley could have probably got them there in a lot less time, but then thye would probably have the police on their tails which was not a good idea at the moment.

"I want my Harley back." She giggled. At least her bum would not go numb, one of the advantages of being a vampire. "can we get me a new one when we get back? As much as i love cuddling up to you while we ride i liked my bike"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Jared laughed, " I am sure when we get back to Forks we can sort you out a new bike."

He pushed the bike hard, not stopping and riding through the night. They didn't need to sleep or eat so they could just concentrate on the road ahead and getting to Forks. Jared had no idea what to expect and it mad his nervous he had never had a place that was 'home' or had family. He hoped that it wold be alright.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Anna sighed happilyand spend most of the night daydreaming about their home together, the new house she had bought and spending their lives together happy.
She knew Jared was nervous, this was all new to him. He was bound to be. And if he didn't like it in Forks, they could always move. She wanted to do whatever it took to make him happy.
The sun had risen a while back and she realised they were getting close when it started to pour with rain and the sky was filled with black clouds. Most people would consider that a bad omen, but not Anna.

"We are almost there" she whispered into Jareds ear. Her hands gripping him on to him tightly. If truth be told, he was not the only nervous one.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Jared nodded, the grey dark weather closed in them as they approached. He could see now why and how the Cullens where able to stay in one place.

"Not long now, another hour or so and we will have you home."

He could feel Anna Tense against his back an wondered what she had to be nervous about, was she worried her veg family would not welcome her. He squeezed her hand reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Anna could now see Forks appearing on the horizon. The rain pouring down her neck. Then she realised how revealing the clothes were that she was wearing.
"Oh god, they are going to think i have become a vampire hooker" she joked, still immensly nervous. So much had happened since she last saw her father. What if he did not really want her home anymore. What if she had caused just too much trouble. She vowed to herself to be a better daughter to him. He deserved that after saving her life and taking her in.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Jared laughed, "I dont think your family will care what you look like. They will just be happy to have you home...trust me."

The rain was easing and the breeze was quickly drying there clothes. The sun was still safely tucked behind a thick blanket of cloud and a fine drizzle started, it didn't look the rain had left him but then again that was no surpise.

They would be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next