Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping (Alice and Jasper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Jasper went to the door and knocked. A young woman asked the door and smiled at him, " You must be Jasper." he nodded trying to keep his breathing slow so that he her scent did not fill his senses.

She gestured him and he stepped inside.

"I am afraid that we only have two left and I am afraid they are both girls. I hope that isn't a problem"

Jasper smiled and shook his head, " I am sure my wife would prefer a girl anyway."

He looked at the puppies in the kitchen, they ran at the site of him. He lowered himself down and waited until they came to him. Then one puppy came our from behind the kitchen table and slowly made her way to him. Smelling his out stretched hand, before beginning to lick it.

"I think this one will do nicely." Picking her up, now licking his face.

The lady smiled and came over with a little dog carrier. He put her inside and gave her the money. "Thank you very much and if you have any problems with her or need any tips you have my number."

Jasper nodded and smiled, " Thank you but I am sure my wife will pamper her and read every book on the breed as soon as she see's her."

The lady laughed, and walked him to the door, where they said good bye and he walked back to the car.

A blanket covering the carrier.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Alice looked towards the door as she heard it open and she smiled curiously. Her curiosity only peeked even more when she saw Jasper carrying something, and of course he had it covered so she couldn't see.

"Jasper, what on earth are you..." she trailed off as she caught the distinct smell of a dog. She looked around for a moment - was Jacob close by? Inhaling deeply, her head turned towards the thing Jasper was carrying. She looked up to Jasper, her eyes wide. "Is that..is that a dog?" she asked.

What was he doing with a dog? Was it for her?
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Jasper placed the carrier carefully in the back seat smiling as he slipped behind the wheel.

" Damn those super vampire senses, " he said jokily. Jasper took her hand in his as he started the car.

" You know it's a dog darling, and she is all yours."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Alice laughed softly and looked over her shoulder to the carrier with a big smile. "Can I see it?" she asked excitedly. She was almost hopping in her seat with excitement. "Oh please, Jasper?" She leaned over to him and kissed him before moving to her knees on her seat. The front of her body was leaning against the seat, waiting for him to say whether she could see it or not.

She could hear the pitter patters of its little paws walking around the carried and she couldn't help but squeak with excitement as she heard one of the cutest little barks ever.

"It sounds so adorable!" she squealed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Jasper laughed at her bouncy excitement, he loved to see her so happy. " You can have a peek Darling but you need to put the blanket over when we are driving, helps them not get sick."

He leaned over and lifted the blanket.

Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 Bellaspose
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:52 pm

asper laughed at her bouncy excitement, he loved to see her so happy. " You can have a peek Darling but you need to put the blanket over when we are driving, helps them not get sick."

He leaned over and lifted the blanket.

[img] Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 Bellaspose[/img]
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Alice nodded, agreeing to cover the carrier back up, and when Jasper lifted the blanket, her eyes widened and a happy squeal escaped her lips. She clapped a hand over her mouth to quiet herself as she watched the puppy jump.

"Oops.." she pouted, "I think I scared her."

She was so cute, though. Jasper had gotten her a teacup Yorkie, and by the pink and white bow on her head that it was a girl. She lowered the blanket again, noticing the way the puppy cowered away as Alice's hand neared the carrier. She turned back to Jasper, and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly before kissing him. "She's beautiful, baby," she smiled happily, "does she have a name? Or can I name her? Oh I can't wait to get home and hold her!"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Jasper turned the engine and shook his head, as he placed the car into gear and pulled back onto the road and headed back home.

" No the dog doesn't have a name. I thought you might like to do that Darling." pleased that she liked his gift.

His hand reaching out and resting itself on Alice's knee as he drove. " Do you have anything in mind."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Alice rested her hand on top of his and thought carefully, picturing the puppy in her head again. "Hmm, I like Lily," she smiled, looking over at him. She lifted his hand and kissed his knuckles, playing with his fingers as she linked their hands together.

"I love you, Jasper," she smiled, looking over at him, "what made you think to get me a puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm

" I love you to my darling."

Holding hands and as he drove them home. Alice peeking over her shoulder now and again to look at the dog.

Jasper smiled.

OOC THe cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Alice and Jasper)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4