Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am

Anna was very tempted to close her eyes while ALice drove them to Seattle for their shopping trip. She had ever known anyone drive so fast. the only other car that she had been in was her Step-fathers and that had been more than a year and a half ago andhe drove like the old man that he was. "ummmm ALice, are vampires exempt from the speed limit somehow?" She giggled. actually it was quite exhilerating.

There was a few things she wanted to ask ALice about anyway and Anna was pretty sure that Alice would not m,ind being interrupted while driving.
"Alice, what do you think of Jacob? honestly? why do the Cullens not like him so much?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 am

Alice laughed softly and grinned over at Anna before tapping her temple. "I can see if we're going to get stopped," she said, grinning a little wider. "You're lucky you're with me! Edward drives even faster, if you can imagine that."

At Anna's question, Alice was slightly startled, but of course, she didn't mind at all. In fact, she was glad that Anna trusted her enough to want to talk to her about these things. "I don't have a personal problem with Jacob, Anna. I honestly don't. And neither does the rest of the family, which the exception of Rosalie, but that's just the way she is. It's a very conflicting relationship between the two, though. See, the werewolves and vampires were somewhat of enemies. There was a treaty that stated neither could attack the other as long as no vampire killed a human. Well, Bella used to be Jacob's best friend. And.. for the longest time, he was in love with her. Though, clearly you see who won that contest," she said with a light laugh. She looked to Anna with a reassuring smile, "Though, after speaking to Jacob yesterday, I can honestly say you have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 am

Anna was shoocked when Alice told her about Jacob and Belle, Bella???? But she was so well obviuously in love with Edward...... "but Bella is beautiful, and im, well im damaged good, what on earth would he see in me when he has been in love with her?"
She guessed the treaty thing explained a lot with regards to the hostilitiwes between the two groups.
"How many wolves are there? How long do they live for?" She needed to ask that question the most, she was going to live forever, she couldnt stand to watch Jacob get old and die while she stayed the same. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am

Alice looked shocked for a moment and frowned. "Anna, don't say that again!" she scolded gently. "You are most certainly not damaged goods. Why would you think that? Yes, Bella is beautiful but so are you. Jacob - or any other man, for that matter, would be lucky to have you."

Alice counted in her head, "I think there's eight including Jacob. And they live as long as they want to. Jacob won't ever age as long as he keeps phasing. I don't think you need to worry about that," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

Anna smiled, relieved that she didnt have to worry about losing JAcob to natural causes.
"I am damaged goods though ALice.....Look at my scars, they havnt gone, they are stil there, they cover my entire body, i dont see how anyone can stand to look at me, im hideious. You guys are all soooo stunning. Jacob will eventualy see it and leave me, i know he will. "
they entered the out skirts of Seattle, Anna had never been in a city that big, she had been to london briefly but only to catch a train. The lights here were stunning, it was dark and cloudy outside and so the lights seemed that much brighter.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 am

Alice shook her head and looked to her, "Jasper has your same scars, Anna. Do you think Jasper is hideous? Your scars don't make you hideous. They make you special. You are stunning, Anna. And I don't lie." She reached over and patted her hand reassuringly. "Now forget all of that."

She had seen Seattle many times, but watching Anna's face as she took it all in was wonderful. She found a parking spot on the side strip, and parked swiftly, before getting out, motioning for Anna to do the same. "There won't be many people around at this hour, but if you start to feel the urge, let me know and we'll go, okay?" she smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 am

What Alice said reminded Anna that this was the first timwe she would be around humans - no she was terrified, maybe this was not such a good idea - maybe they could just break in somewhere at night and steal what she needed. No that would be wrong. She had to face it.
She could smell human blood all around her already, it was making her throat burn and itch. It was everywhere. She turned back to the car
"this isnt a good idea ALice, I wil hurt someone"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 am

Alice immediately moved in front of Anna and gently gripped her shoulders, "Anna, you can do this. I will be with you at all times, and I won't let you hurt anyone. I've seen it and it'll be okay." She gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze and smiled, "Come on, we're going to have a blast," she promised.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Anna sorely wished they had thought to bring JAsper with them, he would have been able to keep her calm. but then again he probably wouldnt want to be dragged round hundreds of shops looking for the perfect outfit.
"Ok", she sighed, she still wasnt convinced but she guiessed ALice would know if she was about to do anything she would regret.
Then she spotted it, the most gorgeous long JApanese Style dress in the window, Royal blue with Black blossoms all over it, long with a slit almost up to her hiops. It was stunning.
She pulled alice towards the shop, she was having that dress.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Alice gave her a reassuring hug before pulling back to smile at her, "Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen. Besides, Jasper would have my head if anything happened to you."

Taking Anna's hand with one hand, and holding her purse with the other, she started to tug Anna towards the stores on the side strip. When Anna suddenly pulled her in the direction of a store, she laughed and happily obliged her. Alice had seen her admire the dress in the window and she almost squealed. "I just saw the perfect shoes for that dress! They're in a store a couple stores down," she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Anna insisted the shop assistant got the dress out of the display in the window when she said that the only one they had in her size was that one. She held her breath the entire time they were in the shop, the smell made her throat burn and she couldnt help but scratch at it. The asistant made her nervous, eyeing her up strangely.
THe dress however fit perferctly, it accentuated her curves in all the right places and dropped down to her ankles.
It also hid the majority of her scars nicely revelaing just a few on her arms and wher the slit showed her leg.
She turned round to show alice who was looking at some of the other clothes the store had to offer.
"what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Alice stayed close, even though she knew Anna wouldn't hurt anyone in the store - mostly just a mean of comfort for Anna. She looked at a few dresses on the racks as Alice changed in the dressing room. She had already seen Anna wearing the dress in her mind, but nevertheless, when Anna asked her opinion, she beamed. "It looks even better in person! You look amazing, lovely." Alice giggle softly and nudged her playfully, "I'm sure the dog will be slobbering in no time," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Anna playfully pushed Alice when she teased about jacob, making alice stumble into one of the clothes rails laughing.
"oops" gues i still dont quite know my won strengh.
They went to pay for the dress and a few more accessories and alice pulled her into the shoe shop a few doors down.
Again Anna held her breath as there were 4 customers, all eyeing her strangely. "Guess they are notused to seeing a woman with white hair and one blue and one red eye. ALthough i would now say it is definately turning a golden red colour" she said finally eyeing herslef in the mirror properly for the first time. She was more concentrating on the dress in the last shop.
She had definately changed in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Alice laughed as wagged a playful finger at Anna. The store clerk probably thought they were two girls just fooling around - until Alice pulled out her credit card, that is. She smiled politely before taking Anna's hand to lead her out. They hit the shoe shop next and Alice showed Anna the shoes she had seen in her vision. "What do you think?" she smiled. As Anna stood in front of the mirror, Alice smiled softly and came up behind her. "See? I told you you were stunning."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

The shoes that ALice handed her were black and very very high with straps winding round teh ankles up her thighs.
she was right they would go perfectly with the dress, but she was not convinced she would be able to walk in them.
"Stunning yes, beautiful, i have still yet to be convinced" she said to ALice "but im getting there" she smiled.
She picke dup some more practical shoes for training in and a pair of chunky gothic botos which ALice frowned at.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Alice wrinkled her nose at the shoes Anna picked up and shook her head. "Anna, you have the grace of a cat, not to mention your new 'abilities'. Trust me, you can walk in these shoes!" she said, but didn't insist further. Instead tried on a pair of high heels, making her small stature stand a few inches taller. She looked in the mirror and beamed. "I found a pair!"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Anna laughed at the pair of black stilettos Alice picked up and tried on" they definately make you look taller! Very anughty teacher style. My brother will love them!" She laughed teasing ALice.
Anna humphed sulkinglty when ALice said no to the goth bots. She thought they were funky.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Alice laughed and stuck her tongue out at Anna through the mirror. She also saw the sulky look on her face and couldn't help but laugh again, rolling her eyes. "Oh just take the boots! But you have to buy the other as well!" She slipped the shoes off, slipping into her own, Anna's words making her grin - naughty teacher, hm? Oh ideas, ideas.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 pm

anna grinned skipping over to the shop asistant with the 4 pairs they decided to buy, at least she didnt have to wear the manky trainers any more.
ALthough "Alice, i have a problem...... keep tearing my clothes when i transform, and my shoes, im gonna need a bag to put some spare clothes in, but i need to attach it to myslef so i dont wreck that aswell, unless you can come up with any better ideas?"
They walked out of the shoe shop and came across aother shop that Anna started to drag ALice into . This was more liek it....lingere!!! she had never been underwear shoping before, her mother used to buy hers and she hadnt worn any for about 2 years since she figured it was more convenient not to.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Alice laughed softly, paying for both of their shoes before exiting the shop.

"Hmm," Alice thought as Anna explained her dilemma, "well, are you still shifting?" Alice asked curiously. She wasn't aware that Anna was still doing that after the turn. "If so, I'm sure we can think of something to keep your things in. Because yes, you most definitely need to keep your clothes from ripping!"

As they walked into the lingerie store, Alice giggled - this was one of her favorites. As Anna looked around, Alice found a couple of lacy sets she'd seen in her mind earlier, not even bothering to try them on - after all, when was she ever wrong?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:40 pm

"Yeah im still shifting, i found out yesterday before me and Jake ummm..... well you know." Anna giggled.
Then she had another dilema "ummmm Alice, how the hell am i supposed to know what size underwear to try....i ummmm..... dont normally wear any....its easier, and my mum used to just buy me vests and pants....i was never actually allowed to shop."
She knew that ALice would be horrified by that idea but she really did not have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Alice's eyes widened, her mouth falling open as she dropped the clothes in her hand. "Anna!" she quipped, wrinkling her nose. "Too much information! It's bad enough that I had to SEE you two! I don't need to hear about it all!" She shuddered, quickly picking up the clothes, trying to get a hold of herself. "You dirty girl!" she said, only this time she couldn't help but laugh slightly.

"Anyway," she started, taking a deep breath, "let's see." She looked at Anna for a moment before grabbing a couple sets of lingerie in Anna's size. "Anything in this size will fit perfectly," she grinned before going off to grab a few more things of her own.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Anna laughed as Alice got the wrong impression about hers and Jacobs....experience "ALice....I didnt mean it like that....that would be mildly disturbing yes, but we didnt, not like that hahaha" She laughed hysterically at ALices reaction as ALice flung some Lingere her way. 3 sets, 1 red, one balck and one leopard print. "Very.......brazen" She looked at the size, 32 E, was she really an E? Wasnt that quite....well....curvy? "Alice are you sure these wont be too big?" she picked aup a couple more sets that she liked the look of, a nice innocent looking white teddy which covered the scars on her stomach, a pale blue bra and knickers set and a practical sports set.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Alice glared half heartedly. "Mildly?" she shuddered. "More like majorly." She picked out a few lacy numbers for herself - a black babydoll that was sure to make Jasper's head spin. A lavender nighty with cute bikini panties underneath. And a blood red corset and panty set. She looked to Anna as she questioned and she nodded with a smile, "Yes, it'll fit," she pointed to the dressing room in the back, "Go check if you'd like, though I wouldn't bet against me," she winked playfully before picking up a black and red lace bra.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Anna decided not to question Alices guess at ehr size, she trusted her. Which surprised her, she had never had a female friend before, and ALice felt like more of a sister than a friend.
Then Anna started to feel nauseous......i dindt think vampires cuold feel ill
"ummmmmm....Alice......i think.....im kinda.....2 Then she ran out the door of the shop to try and get some air and clear her head but as she did she threw up on the pavement. It consisted entirely of blood. Which startled all of the passers by, none of whom offered to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice   Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Trip - Tag Anna and ALice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next