Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping - tag anna and jake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Shopping - tag anna and jake Empty
PostSubject: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Anna laughed As JAke came downstairs complaining baoutthe clothes "well at least they fit you, its better than nothing, well actually its not but we dont want you getting arrested." She threw the keys at him "the car is still by the river"
She followed him out the front door, locking it behind her, looking up at their new home smiling befpore following hijm down to the river, going at his pace so she didnt get there first.
She climbed into the passenger seat, smelling the new leather and grinned at Jake as he climbed in and started the car up.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Jacob smiled as they walked to the car. It really was a lovely day. He slipped behind the wheel and the engine roared to life.

"Where to sweetheart? I have no idea where to go? or even what to buy?" he laughed, pulling out and down the driveway, heading to Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Anna sighed happily as they drove out of Forks and headed towards Seattle.
"well i was just thinking we could explore and see what we find, i dont exactly know Seattle very well so it will just be a case of seeeing what we can find."
She rested her hand on JAcobs as he held the gear stick.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Jacob nodded and turned the radio on. Humming along and enjoying being with Anna and the feel of her hand on his as he drove.

When he came to the outskirts of Seattle he drove to a big Mall that he thought might have all they wanted. He parked the cars and smiled.

"There's a Wallmart her and I think a Toys r us, I think that will have all we need, dont you think??" He wasn't sure how much the baby would need and was grateful for the huge car.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Anna smiled at Jakes uncertainty..."Jake its fine, i am sure they will have everything we need, and more probably, they always try and sell you stuff you dont need, and they will have shop assistants to help us aswell."
She took her hand from JAkes and Climbed out the big car and was at JAkes door before his hands had even left the steering wheel
"hi!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Jacob laughed, "Careful Anna someone might notice."

He got out the car and put his arms round her waist and walked towards the big doors to the mall.

"Please tell me that this is going to be as painless as possible." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Anna laughed at Jakes worried expression, "i promise it will be as painless as i can possibley make it, besides...."she pulled out a little card from ehr pocket "Jasper gave me one of these and told me to go nuts with it"
The first shop she saw made her eyes glaze over with happiness, a baby boutique.

"come on Jake, time to kit out your little cub!" She pulled him towards the shop, smiling at the crib in the window.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Jacob allowed Anna towards a store over flowing with baby stuff. None if it made any sense to him and he felt horribly out of place among all the light fluffy stuff.

He shoved his hands in pockets in his hands, he didnt want to break anything.

"Anna...." nodding at the crib she had noticed in the window.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 pm

"its beautiful Jake, its perfect. But.... you have to like it, he will be your child, its not up to me."

Shopping - tag anna and jake Crib

Anna went into the shop and went straight round to the window, stroking the wooden crib and touching the soft bedding inside.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Jacob looked at the huge wooden crib and watched as Anna gently stroked it. He came up behind her and whispered in her ear,

"Anna, it our child. Don't ever thing that you have no say." he kissed her lightly on the top of her head.

"Looks huge but I suppose he will grow into it." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Anna smiled when Jake said thatour child it sounded nice, but she knew it was not really true, not really really, she would have involvement yes but the baby would never be theirs.
She signalled the shop assistant to come over, asking how much the crib cost and whether they could take one today or if they would have to wait for delivery. They could take one today, the shop assistant owuld put one out the back ready for them when they were done shopipng, along with whatever other purchases they amde. She smiled and thanked the assistant before goig to look at moses baskets.
"you're right jake the Crib wil be too big for the first couple of months which is why he, or she will need one of these." She poiinted out one with little puppies on, which made her giggle.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Jacob looked at what looked like a basket with puppies all over it. He laughed, "Please tell me that is meant to be for a baby it looks like a dogs basket." he sides where hurting from laughing so much.

He nodded, "We will take that too." he indicated to the sales person and looked at racks and racks of bottles, and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Anna laughed as JAcob looked rather perplexed at the rows and rows of baby bottles.
She figured Renesmee probably wouldn't be the sort of mother who would want to breast feed so she agreed that they would eed to get some.
"its easy, pick up a basic baby bottle and different teets from sizes 0-4 for as the baby grows. you will probably need about 8 bottles unless you want to be doing A LOT of washing up. 4 ready on standbye and four being washed. Easy!" /she picked up a shopping basket and grabbed a handful of bottles and teats, and then a couple of cans of baby milk powder. She figured they mayaswell get what they were going to need while they were here.
she then walked over to where the prams and car seats were picking out a grey carseat and a beautiful cream pram. "unless of course youplan on carrying him everywhere?"

Shopping - tag anna and jake Pram

she then grabbed handfuls of cream and yellow baby clothes, not certain that the baby was going to be a boy, but fairly sure. And nappies and other bits and pieces that thye would need. Filling up 4 baskets worth.

"there, done, at least for now anyway!" SHe smiled
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Jacob listened as Anna explained how the combinations of bottles worked, he was glad when she picked up a basket and put them. He wasn't sure he would have done it right even with her telling him, she grabbed formula and he wondered, what would the baby eat..... best to take some.

He looked at the pram Anna was pointing out and nodded, "It looks like a truck" which he guessed was a good thing.

Anna added more bits and Jacob watched grateful she was here to help.

" What do you mean for now? What more could the kid need? " he smiled, chuckling. Anna would be a wonderful mother, he frowned, more so than Ness....
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Anna grinned "clothes as it gows, and lots of them, toys, books, a bigger car seat, a stroller when its a little bigger. You really are going to have to decide on a name you know, we cant keep calling the little peanut IT" As a last thought she picked up a book of baby names and put it on top of one of the baskets and took them to the checkout, handing the helpful assistant her card before paying and pulling Jake out the shop.

"comeon loverwolf time to get us some clothes and some decorating bits for peanuts bedroom."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Jacob carried the bags and followed Anna back out into the mall.

He looked at all the shops, "Where would you like to go next?? I also want to pick up some clothes for myself...." he pointed at Old Navy. "I know its gonna drive Alice nuts but I like my clothes a bit more comfy."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Anna smiled, leading JAcob into the clothes shop, "she probably will try, but i wil protect you i promis, besides, i am buying and she cant kill me" she grinned.
"right, get what you want, you have an entire wardrobe to kit out so go nuts!"
She sat down on a chair next to the changing room as AJcob picked out the clothes he wanted.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Jacob smiled and grabbed that stuff that he would wear, Alice would be grumpy but at least he would feel like himself.

Shopping - tag anna and jake On419540-89qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On633497-05qlv01]Shopping - tag anna and jake On674200-06qlv01]Shopping - tag anna and jake On674201-03qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On676353-01qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On691762-09qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On720886-00qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On720894-01qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On739631-03qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On741729-02qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On759199-00qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On759197-00qlv01]Shopping - tag anna and jake On759191-00qlv01Shopping - tag anna and jake On759184-05qlv01[/img]
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Anna smiled as Jake grabbed the items that he would feel most comfortable in and then she picke dup a load more of similar bits, knowing he was liekly to get through what he had selceted quite quickly then dumped them all on the checkout, not even bothering to look at the prices.
"better puppy? You can change now if you like......we can tell alice if she asks that those clothes..........uh........ got ripped off in a mad rage of passion!"
The sales person looked at her in shock and Anna couldnt help but laugh as she grabbed the bags and left the shop with JAke closely followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Jacob laughed at the woman's face when Anna told her about ripping and fits of passion. He smiled, "I better go, I think my wife has plans" winking at the girl and following after Anna.

"Where to now sweetheart? I think we might need to put these bags in the car though before we do anymore."

He smiled, it was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Anna nodded in agreement, she realsied they had only gone up a few shops so the car was not exactly far away. "we could pick up the stuff fromt he baby shop aswel and but that in the car now if you like." She walked out the mal exit and over to the car, ungooking the cover of the trailer and throwing the bags in.
"next it is my turn for clothes shoppign, i seem to need some new underwear and jeans....i wonder why that could be...." she winked slyly at JAcob and folowed him back into the mal.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Jacob followed Anna back to the car so that they could put away there bags.

He laughed at Anna at her need to get more underwear, "Hows it my fault it would be a whole let easier if you didn't wear any like me." Pinching her ass and walking passing her into the Mall,

Laughing and saying. "You coming love"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Anna chuckled chasing after JAcob. She put her arm round his waist, restng her hand on his tight rear. "yes it would be easier but nowhere near as much fun! What would i ahve to go shoping for if i didnt have you tearing up mu underwear everytime i buy some?"

she walked a bit into the mall, stopping to look in the wondows of a few shops before coming to an underwear shop.
she grabed jacob by the arm, pulling him inside with her, knowing it would make him squirm seeing all the lacy garments and thinking about her trying them on in the changing room.
She picked up a few skimpy articles waving them under his nose and then shimmied into the changing room, swaying her hips as she did.
"you...stay."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Jacob watched Anna disappear into the changing room, he started to hum to himself trying to distract himself of thinking of her naked only a few feet away.

He shifted his weight from foot to foot, he felt uncomfortable standing there among rows of row of lacy things. His mind pictured Anna in them, he began to hum even louder, pacing.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm

anna laughed, hearing Jacob humming to himself only a few feet away frmo heer as she stood naked, trying on sexy lingere.
she finished trying them on, then grabbed a couple more items before asking Jacob to hold them for her, while she went to loo around again, sniggering at the look on his face as he took the bodies, bras, slips and babydolls that she had decided to purchse.

Shopping - tag anna and jake Babydoll

Shopping - tag anna and jake Basque1

Shopping - tag anna and jake Body1y

Shopping - tag anna and jake Brakc

Shopping - tag anna and jake Slip1

Shopping - tag anna and jake Slip2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping - tag anna and jake   Shopping - tag anna and jake Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping - tag anna and jake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next