Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:19 pm

He smiled down at her, his hands finding her waist as he pulled her into his lap. He rubbed his nose gently on hers, before placing his lips gently on hers, whispering to her, as he stroked her beautiful hips, her smooth stomach. "I love you for just who you are." He said, kissing her again, he knew her so well that it was almost as if he could read her thoughts. "I couldn't bear for you to be any other way... The way you feel, pressed against me, wrapped around me... You are perfect."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Esme gave him a sly smile. He always seemed to know what she was thinking.

"Sometimes I think that you can read my mind you know - Perhaps you can and you just don't want me to know, because that way I will carry on thinking you are such a perfect gentleman" she whispered to him, returning his quick, chaste kiss on the lips and winking at him.

"You my darling are perfect too. And like I said. It is our destiny to be together. We were made for one another, and I knew that the first time I laid my eyes on you when I broke my leg. But at the time I assumed that it was a teenage crush.... But my darling, I should have known that you would come for me someday."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 pm

He laughed at her, kissing the tip of her nose. "Oh, Esme, my darling. As much as I would adore to know what goes on in the stunningly beautiful mind of yours," He paused here, placing his lips to her temple. "You deseve your privacy from me."

His hands stroked up and down her arms as he stared into her golden eyes, shaking his head just slightly as he considered how lucky he really was. "I had felt a pull to you at the time." He admitted for the first time. "But I don't think that I understood it properly, how I wish I had known then what do now." He frowned looking down, knowing that if he had understood what Esme would be to him, he could have rescued her there and then, she would never have had to of been so poorly mistreated. "I'm sorry." He whispered, still not meeting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 pm

"Shhh my darling" she soothed, cocking her head to the side a little, sensing the pain in his voice. In his apology. "You did not know... And besides. It would not have been... Proper for you to have a link to me other than that of professional. I was a child Carlisle... Think what it would have done. Would have been even more of a scandal than me running away from Charles"

She shuddered slightly when she said her ex-husbands name. It wasn't a word which she allowed to escape her lips too often as it brought her discomfort in remembering how sorry and pittiful the last few years of her human life had been.

It had been Carlisle whom had taught her that a man could be a gentleman with his wife. That the only touches that should be made were that out of love and affection. Words should be whispered not shouted. And that making love should be just that. Not forced or painful.

She smiled up at Carlisle and cupped his cheek. "Such a scandal" she whispered again, grinning at him. "We would have caused a stir.. And anway my darling... You saved me."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 pm

"I could have saved you sooner... I could have taken you away, moved somewhere new, claiming you to be a neice until you were older." His mind whirred as he thought of what could have been, how differently everything could have worked out, they could have had a large famly or their own every single one of their children, made by their love.

He let out a dry sob, unable to forgive himself as he pulled her tighter into his embrace, his hand in her hair as he rested her head on his chest, kissing her chocolate hair. "I will always be sorry, Esme Cullen. Always."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm

"You're sweet" Esme said, stroking her thumb across his lower lip. "But that would not have happen my love. If you had done that I just would have gotton old and died... You wouldn't have turned me" she told him, knowing full well that it was the truth. He would only turn people on their death beds. He would have never given her this life unless it was necessary. Especially back then, when he was on his own - Apart from having Edward. He had not been happy and complete in his life.

"But you are sweet for saying it darling" she reassured him, kissing his lips gently once again. "You did save me, and we are togther now, so thats all that matters to me"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm

He nuzzled his head in her neck, kissing along her pulse point. "Old you may have grown.. But you could have had the family you desired."

He pulled away from her, shaking his head. "I apologise, my love. I will stop now for fear of upsetting you."

The corner of his lips curled up into a smile as he leant toward her, his tongue tracing her lower lip as he dipped inside, running his tongue along her razor sharp teeth before seeking out her beautiful tongue, sucking gently on her and groaning, lovingly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Esme snuggled into him.

"You keep forgetting how much I love my life with you. I love you, and our children. It's perfect. Please, just stop." she told him, sweetly, yet firmly. Yes, she would love to have babies with Carlisle. For them to produce a child of their own, out of love and affection for one another, but it wasn't possible. So that was that. She had the next best thing to that.

She smiled at him and caught his tongue between her teeth, biting down on him, trapping the muscle there for a moment, her eyes locking with his, tell him that she meant what she said and that he was to speak of it no more.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 pm

He laughed her teeth catch his tongue between them as she bit down gently, her warning to him completely clear. "No more, I promise." He said, the words running together, not forming properly as he struggled to speak properly without the use of his tongue.

He ran his arms around her spine, clutching at her roughly and pulling her over his body so she lay on her back as he moved himself on top of her, deepening the kiss as his hands stroked along her body. He broke away from her for a moment and smiled down at her. "We may not be able to make our own babies... But we can practise a lot." He laughed, crashing his lips down on hers once more.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:40 am

From her place on top of him, Esme pulled her head away and looked down at her mate, eyebrows raised slightly.

"Doctor Carlisle Cullen, you are alltogether insaitable" she giggled as he pulled her down to him. "Is there nothing to leave you satisfied this week?" - Esme traced a lazy pattern across the cold silvery crescent scar on her mates neck.

"As much as I want too" she continued, not wishing to hurt her husbands feelings "I think we had better see the family. And Cameron will be wanting his milk soon I should think... Babies feed quite frequently I'm told." she smiled at him once again before placing a gentle kiss back onto his nose.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:47 am

He laughed heartily, sitting up and wrapping his arms around her, his lips brushed hers as he spoke. "Can I help it if you always leave me wanting more?" He grinned, his tongue dipping into her beautiful mouth, his hand caressing her succulent breast one last time as he broke away from her, groaning.

He moved her off of his lap and climbed out of the bed, his erection plain foe anyone to see. He looked down at his cock and smiled at Esme. "I think I'm going for a cold shower." He said as he grabbe a towel and turned to take in her beautiful body as she rose from the bed.

"I'll see you downstairs in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Esme blatendly checked her husband out as he sauntered to the bathroom. She almost threw the idea of having family time out of the window and contemplated joining him in the spacious shower cubicle.

Instead she managed to fight her urges and selected a pair of skinny jeans from the closet and a plunging top, neither which would leave much to Carlisles vivid imangination. She did this time, however select some underwear. She wasn't totally mean as to for go it again and drive him too wild.

She swept her hair into a loose bun and made herself presentable.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Carlisle walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and running the shower, he was tempted to give himself a quick one off the wrist. He listened carefully at the door, waiting to see when Esme left.

He knew the cold shower would make no difference to him, with his skin being of a lower temperature than the water could ever reach. It really was just an expression.

But there was no way he was going to whack off with Esme in the next room. He heard their bedroom door open and close and slid the lock on the bathroom door, not much point in a house full of vampires, but it made him feel better.

He tentatively gripped his large member in his hand and slowly began to pump it, closing his eyes as he imagined Esme's lips on his cock, sucking, teasing. "Ahhhh." He sighed, as the pressure built up and he felt his release near.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Esme walked slowly down the corridor in search of her family members till she heard the click of a lock. She paused and then realised that it came from her en-suite. She curiouslly stepped back and leaned up against the bedroom door that she had just shut.

She could hear everything.

His gentle, sensual moans, the sound of his hand on his skin, gripping it tightly and sliding up and down at super vampire speed. She could smell his arousal through two closed doors.

She smiled and chuckled, loud enough so that she knew that he would hear her.

"Oh darling" she muttered before walking back the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Carlisle stopped suddenly as he heard Esme laugh and mutter "Oh darling." His mouth hung open as he realised she heard everything... She knew what he'd been doing.

Suddenly the need to release himself had disappeared as he held his limp cock in his hand. He hung his head, hardly able to believe what had just happened. Oh the embarrassment of it. If he had been human he would have been flushed right now and probably for the next few weeks everytime he looked at his wife.

Luckily he didn't have that problem, but he did know that he wouldn't be able to meet his wife's gaze for a long while to come, maybe even for all eternity.

He unbolted the door and stalked into their bedroom, throwing on the first clothes he came across in their bedroom and hurrying down the stairs to his study, locking himself away.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Esme wondered slowly into the main living room in search for her family. She listened upstairs for her husbands movements. He moved quickly, but not as though he was hurrying back to her. She knew that he was just mortified.

She rolled her eyes as she heard him shut himself in his office on the floor above her and start pacing. She was certain that she would be needing to replace the carpet shortly if he carried on with that charade.

Shaking her head, she grabbed a pen and paper and wrote him a note in her elegent script;

Darling, do you have any idea how HOT that was, hearing you doing that. What ARE you trying to do to me? I'm going to need a change of underwear

She grinned to herself before very quickly and quietly slipping up the stairs and slipping it under the door of the office.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: THE STUDY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3