Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme Empty
PostSubject: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 pm

As the night wore on and Cameron became more and more tired, Esme had taken him up to their bedroom and laid with him on the bed, just watching his every breath, the love and adoration pouring from her soul.

Carlisle had spent most of the night in the study, reading books on how to care for a baby, the details of which he had never needed to know before. He had run out of how to books and so had started reading any medical journals he had surrounding children, then had to stop when he realised just how much could go wrong with them. He had never really noticed it at work before, he cared he really did, but he figured that it was different when it was your own.

He heard the doorbell ring just after dawn and could smell the obvious scent of human. He was actually glad that Maackenzie was still out in the woods with Freddy, knowing that she would not have been able to with stand the close proximity.

He opened the door to find a delivery man standing there, he signed for the package and tipped the guy before heading inside to set up his purchase. As soon as he had known that Cameron was coming to live with them he had gone straight online and ordered a buggy, knowing it would be necessary straight away, the rest of the shopping he would do with Esme and most likely Alice, later on in the day.

He set the buggy up and stood back, taking a look at it. He could hear Alice and Jasper finish up in the garage and smiled. "Alice?" He called out.

Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme KC17211_l
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Alice ran through the house in search of Carlisle and found him upstairs with a stroller. "Awww! How cute!" she cooed as she smiled, looking up at Carlisle. Now she wasn't so sure it was about the car.

"You called?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm

"Yes. Esme and I are going shopping later, to get things for Cameron... I thought you might like to come."

He tried folding the stroller to see how easy it was but gave up after a minute. "Oh and Alice..." He said as she turned to look at him. "The two of you are paying to have the car repaired." He said, trying and failing to look serious as he broke out into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Alice's face lit up and she nodded, "Yes, of course. I'd love to," she smiled.

She watched him for a moment as he tried to fold the stroller and bit back a laugh. She started to walk away as he gave up but stopped as he called her name. "Hmm?" Her mouth fell open slightly and she knew if she could blush at the moment, she would've. "But..I've already seen that you're giving it to me," she grinned innocently, walking over to the stroller and easily folding it.

And with that, she walked out, making her way into the bedroom she shared with Jasper to change.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Carlisle smiled as she left, he called after her, knowing she could still hear. "Not fair, Pixie... In future can I know that I'm giving you a gift first?"

He took out the instructions for the stroller again, looking how to fold it then sighed when he saw it was simply a case of pushing in a button.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 pm

She giggled, hearing him, and called back, "You did! I just told you."

She changed into a new pair of dark jeans and a snug dark brown button up blouse, pulling on a vest top to match it. She wore matching flats and moved to the dresser to do her eye make up, using soft browns and golds to highlights her features. After a little lip gloss, she fixed her hair before slipping her credit card into her back pocket. She grabbed a pair of Jasper's jeans and a new shirt with a giggle, popping her head back in the room Carlisle was in, and smiling.

"I'm just going to say good bye to Jasper and I'll be ready to go when you are," she smiled, and with that, she scurried to the garage.

ooc - Alice to the Garage for a moment. xD
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Carlisle paced the room while he waited for Esme and Alice, he didn't particulalrly enjoy shopping and was looking forward to this even less. How was he supposed to know what to buy?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm

ooc - back from the Garage

Alice bounded up the stairs once again, stopping short as she watched Carlisle pace the room. She couldn't help but smile and walked towards him. "Something worrying you?" she asked softly, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm

"Ah Alice." He sighed, pulling her closer. "Do you really think I can do this? I mean, it was easier with all of you... You'd already grown up. How will I know what to do?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 pm

She smiled and laid her head against her father's chest, hugging him tighter. "There' no doubt in my mind, daddy," she whispered, "you're a natural. You'll be an amazing father to Cameron, and Esme will be the best mother he can ever imagine having."

She pulled back and looked up at him with a smile. "I don't need to see it to know it's true."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 pm

"You give us far too much credit." He smiled, kissing the top of her head. "We'll make a move as soon as Esme is ready, I'm glad I have the two of you with me. At least someone may actually get him something he needs." He smiled, knowing Alice would want to buy him everything, whether he needed it or not. "Well..." He laughed. "Esme might."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 pm

She smiled and shook her head, "You don't give yourselves enough." She nodded and pulled back to do a little twirl, giggling softly. "Well, I'm all ready to go. Just say the word, and we're off. Is little Cam still asleep?" she asked. She laughed and gave him a half hearted little shove, "Hey, I shop for necessities too!" she said with a mock pout, turning her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 pm

He smiled as she twirled in front of him, what he wouldn't have given to raise this beautiful young woman from a child, to have taken her to ballet lessons, watched her in her school play... The proudest father.

"Yes." Carlisle nodded. "He's still sleeping. He had to sleep in our bed last night, so Esme stayed with him to keep him safe. I'm pretty sure a crib is a priority."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Alice turned back to him and grinned. "Well, you already have one advantage over other parents. You won't suffer through the no sleeping stage," she giggled. "I wonder if I was a cranky baby," she wondered out loud as she leaned against his desk, "sometimes I wish I could remember that far back."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 pm

He smiled sadly at his daughter, she had no memories of her own, anything she had learnt about her past had come from other people's gifts. "I'm sure that you were a beautiful, happy, well loved little thing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 pm

She smiled and nodded to him, "Much like now. Except for the part about being little," she teased, knowing that hadn't changed either. She jumped a little to sit on the edge of his desk and she smiled, kicking her legs a little. "It's going to be nice having a little baby around. I mean, even though you and Esme will be his parents, it kind of gives us all the experience. Especially Rose, though she got to experience it while caring for Nessie," she paused and smiled, "she hogged her from all of us."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm

"Cameron will need all of his family... And I have a feeling that when he's older he's going to want to confide in his big sister, not his ancient mum and dad." He laughed as he went to lean against the desk, next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 pm

She laughed softly and looked over to him, "He'd never know by looking at you both." She smiled nevertheless though, "That sounds so nice," she mused, "being a big sister and playing with him, taking him shopping, though I'll try to restrain myself as he is a boy," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Esme sat and watched baby Cameron for what felt like hours. Just watching his tiny little chest rise up and down. She thought of her own son, William and how she had used to watch him like this, till of course he got ill.

She picked him up gently off the bed and walked down to the room that she and Alice had set up for Renesmee when she was born and placed him quietly, on his back into the crib and gently spun the mobile which hung from it. She smiled down at him and whispered "I love you so much already".

She walked out the room and closed the door gently before going to the study.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Alice looked up as Esme walked into the room, and she immediately hopped off the desk to hug her mother with a smile. "How was your first night with Cam?" she asked, pulling back to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Esme grinned happily. "It was wonderful, he fell asleep im my arms, he liked me to sing to him.. And now I have put him in Renesmee's crib. I assume he will wake shortly for a bottle, but he seemed to peaceful back there I thought I'd leave him for a short time" she said.

She returned Alices hug and gently prodded at one of her black spikes and smiled lovinglly at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Alice smiled at her mother, she looked so unbelievably happy. "I'm so happy for you, mom. That you've finally been given this chance to raise a child." She pulled back and gave her hands a soft squeeze, "He is so lucky. Just as we all were."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm

"Thank you Alice, you always know what to say" she smiled. "I do feel so lucky. He is going to have wonderful brothers and sisters to help take care of him and bring him up. He is very lucky indeed. And I feel finally so blessed to have EVERYTHING in this world. I have a wonderful husband, amazing, beautiful and talented grown up children and a baby. Everything is complete now" she beamed happily.

She heard a loud growl.

"Darling?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 pm

"It's all true," Alice smiled.

As she heard the growl, she instantly became worried. "It sounds like Anna," she said softly, "she's phased."

Alice sprinted out of the room, running into her own for a quick change of clothes before jumping down from the window.

ooc - Continued in Broken Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme   Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme
Page 1 of 1