Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Esme thrust herself downwards, impalling herself on his fingers as she started to work her into oblivion. She grinned at him. ""We may have forever, but I am just worried about now... And how much I NEED you" she groaned as her lips sought his, and her hand worked its way down his body and to his throbbing member.

She wrapped her fingers firmly around his length and began to pump him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:10 pm

He nearly collspeed on top of her petite frame as her cool fingers curled themselves around his throbbing length. He let his mind wander forward, knowing that in a small amount of time he would be burying himself inside of her sweet, tight body. Only today he wanted something different. Today he wanted her in control, he wanted to see her dominating him.

His fingers stroked at her furiously, working in and out of her body, curling inside of her as he continued to moan against her.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Esme once again arched into him, causing his fingers to enter her as far as they could. She growled loudly at him as he curled his fingers inside her and hit her g spot, whilst this thumb furiously stroked and circled her clit.

"Still too slow" she scalded him as she pushed him and and straddled his lap, not allowing his hand to break from her.Using her knees on the bed, the honey haired Vampire pushed herself up and down, thrusting onto his palm with such force, that had Carlisle been human, it would have shattered his whole arm.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Carlisle let out a gutteral growl as she shifted their position, straddling his legs, her knees either side of his body. His fingers still working at her as she imapaled herself on his long stone fingers time and time again, the force of her enough to break every bone in his hand, had he been human. Her wetness poured onto his hand, the scent of her filling the room, causing his cock to harden even more. At this rate he wouldn't even have to penetrate her the way he desired.

"Esme." He growled, his free hand reaching up and cupping her soft cheek, his thumb stroking her gently. He smiled up at his eternal lover, the passion he felt for her evident in his eyes. His hand snaked around to the back of her neck, caressing her gently as he coaxed her forward to him. His lips pressed against hers, enjoying a slow kiss before he dipped his tongue into her sweetness, tasting her, feeling her, loving her.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Esme rose above him and slammed her centre down against his palm once again. She pushed herself against him so that his face was burried between her breasts.

She dipped her head and kissed him deeply, smiling sensually at him. She shifted away from his hand and felt his length brush up against her hot, wet centre. She gasped as she covered him with her slickness, as she pushed herself down on top of him, taking him all in, in just one smooth movement.

Her eyes closed, she gave herself a moment to adjust to his size. He filled her completly. She clenched her walls around him, squeezing his manhood tightly.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm

"Esme." He growled, his head flopping back onto the bed as she quickly took him in. His hands rested on her hips waiting for her to begin to move. She smiled at him then slowly she began taking him in and out.

His thumbs traced circles on her hips as he stared into her eyes, the love and enjoyment there for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Esme smiled down at him, her honey coloured hair falling across her shoulders and in front of her face as she started to circle her hips, moving fluidly and slowly over him. She bent her head and kissed him gently before picking up the pace a little, using her knees for leverage on the sides of the bed. She ran her fingers up his chest and they came to rest upon his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 pm

He groaned as she quickened the pace, her fingers tickling up his body as her hands came to rest on his shoulders. His hands left her hips and stroked across her perfect stomach. One cupped her breast and kneaded it lovingly, her nipple hardening against his cool touch while the other curled around the back of her neck, caressing gently as he pulled her to him for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Esme allowed herself to be pulled down on top of him. She kissed him warmly and pressed her tongue into his mouth, exploring him and tasting him as his hands massaged her at the back of her next and into her scalp.

she tightened her knees into his ribs and rode him faster, arching her back as her pelvis met his hilt, allowing him the fullest possible penetration. She growled at him as she felt herself to begin to tighten over him as she moved. She clenched her vaginal muscles around him, in an attempt to milk him a little as one hand reached down betweent hem as she began to massage his balls.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Carlisle growled as she rode him harder, her knees pressing into his ribcage, causing a small amount of pleasurable pain. "Esme." He cried out as he felt her walls tighten around his hard member.

Her hand moved down and began massaging his balls and so he returned the favour, taking her clit between his thumb and foreginger and teasing it gently. He felt the pleasure build in the pit of his stomach as he stared into her beautiful eyes. "Oh... Fuck. Fuck. Esme." He cried out. "Oh Jesus Christ son of God." He panted, his fingers working at her harder, knowing he didn't have long left to go before he shot his hot, steaming, seeds of love deep inside her beauiful body.

"Fuck, your pussy is so wet... So tight." He growled, his hips bucking as he forced himself further inside of her, bringing himself closer to that glorious edge. "I love the way my cock feels inside of you."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Esme's eyes flashed open as Carlisle babbled to her.She loved it when he spoke to her during their alone sessions. It did not happen very often.

She had to calm herself down by moving slower. She feared that his words alone were going to send her right over the edge before he himself had released.

She looked down at him, her eyes darkened with lust as he spoke to her. She wondered if she should reply. She wouldn't normally.

"Oh my god, Carlisle, my darling. I love the feel of your rock hard length pushing into me. It makes me feel complete when we are one... And I love it when I know that you are about to cum.... Your balls tighten and then you explode into me..." she told him, building up the pace again, unable to stop the heat building up inside of her. She was turned onto the point of no return.

"Can you feel me darling? Can you feel my pussy growing tighter around you?" she asked, moving hard on top of him, her fingernails digging into the flesh on his shoulders. "I'm so very close baby" she moaned to him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 pm

"I can feel you." He whispered, his body shuddering slightly as she impaled herself on his immense penis, her hips crashing down against his as she raised herself on and off of his length, moaning quietly each time he filled her.

Her walls tightened firmly around him, he could feel the beginnings of her orgasm take hold and in one quick move he flipped her over so that she was lying on the bed, his feet planted firmly on the ground as he raised her legs onto his shoulders, his hands clasping at her thighs.

She raised her hips off of the bed and he thrust into her slowly at first, dragging it out as long as he could, before he started to quicken the pace, his eyes closed, his head falling back as he grunted with every effort to enter her tight, wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Esme flung her head back and cried out as the first waves of her orgasam started to take over her as she rode him hard, meeting his thrusts as thier pelvi' crashed and collided together. Her honey hair cascaded down her back. She tighteded her inner walls around him, as hard as she could, but carried on slamming down into him.

She tightened her legs around him as he gripped onto her thighs hard, raising her hips and arching her back further off the bed as she came, hard. She clenched around him again, attempting to milk his hard cock, willing him to come with her this time.

"Come on baby, I cant hold on any longer... " she cried out at the top of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Carlisle groaned as he thrust into her, his balls desperate to empty, his cock tingling with the pleasure of her muscles clenching onto him. He nearly came as she cried out, her walls tightening around him more as she came, the scent of her pushing him closer to the edge.

"Come on baby, I cant hold on any longer... " She had practically screamed. Her words finally finished him and he continued to thrust, softer now as his hot seed spilled from him, their venom mixing together, the scent of them inotoxicating to him.

He collapsed onto the bed and pulled his eternal lover into his arms, kissing her softly on the cheek, running his hand through her hair, his other arm wrapped around her, pulling her naked body flush against his. "I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes as his lips met hers.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 pm

"I love you too" she breathed as she caressed his back gently as they lie together, both coming down. She kissed him back softly. Esme could be quite happy laying all day and night kissing and touching with him. She felt so complete when they were together.

Pushing him gently around so that they were laying side by side, she wrapped a leg and an arm around him. She rested her head on his chest and exhalled deeply, closing her eyes.

"Its moments like this when I wish that I was able to... You know, take a nap?" she said to him. "I feel staited and spent... And tired, but in a strange way. A nap right now would be perfect". She smiled up at him and laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:08 pm

"I understand what you mean." He smiled, lifitng her into his arms and off of the bed, holding her with one arm as he pulled the covers back and climbed between the crisp sheets, laying her next to him and pulling the covers back over their naked bodies.

He wrapped his arms around her, her head on his chest, his breathing slowly returning to normal, a glow eminating from his chest, warming his entire body. He placed a gently kiss against the top of her head.

"Sleep, my darlimg." He whispered, rubbing his hand gently along her arm.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Esme hummed gently as she humoured her husband, pulling the silk bedsheets under her chin and she snuggled into him. She closed her eyes as she sighed gently, feeling totally relaxed. She knew that this was as close to sleep as she would ever get again, and it would not be too hard to stay put in his arms for a long period of time. Time was nothing when you had immortaility.

Her fingers lightly traced his chest as she regulated herbreathing, slowing it down somewhat, deepening it, remembering the feeling of what it was like to fall into a peacefull slumber.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Carlisle loved the feel of her soft fingers on his chest, he pulled her closer, needing to feel every inch of her against his body, he placed a gentle kiss to her forehead and closed his eyes, humming along with Esme before softly singing her to 'sleep'.

"Golden slumber kiss your eyes,
Smiles await you when you rise.
Sleep,
pretty baby,
Do not cry,
And I'll sing you a lullaby.

Care you know not,
Therefore sleep,
While I o'er you watch do keep.
Sleep,
pretty darling,
Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby."

He kissed her lips gently, rubbing his nose against hers. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 am

"Hmmmmmm" Esme murmered, feeling as though she were in a state of total relaxation. It was almost as though his heavenlly voice had sent her into some kind of trance.

"I love you too" she managed to slur as her fingers traced a lazy pattern across his bicep. With her eyes still closed, she smiled, inhalling the sweet scent of his chest.

He had just sung her a lullaby, and it was by far, one of the most beautiful, most romantic things that he had ever done for her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 pm

He smiled as she confessed her love for him, her fingers tracing patterns along his hard muscles. He placed a soft kiss to her forehead, brushing his lips against her velvet skin, softly.

He felt so immensly happy at the moment, so at peace with the world, so content. He had his beautiful wife laying in his arms and their precious son sleeping in the next room. He finally felt as if this life was meant to be. He had seemed to be ok with the cards that fate had deal to him, but the truth was, he hadn't. How could he have been? When his human life had been snathed away from him. Yes, there had been some phenominal moments to this half life, as he called it, the best of which was laying in his arms.

But now he felt that he had been made this... This creature, for a reason, he felt like he was needed for some much highe purpose.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Esme opened her eyes and looked up at him through her lashes as he just lied there looking very contented and relaxed. It was clear that he was thinking about something. But good things because he seemed so happy.

"Penny for your thoughts my love?" she asked him, pushing herself up to that she was on her side, leaning on her elbow, her chin in her hand. Her naked breast grazing up against his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:50 pm

He shivered as her breast came into contact with his marble skin. "I was just thinking that maybe I was meant to have this life." He smiled, raising his hand and stroking her face, gently, with the back of his hand.

"To have you, this house, our children... This was meant to be and I have only just realised it." He placed his lips against her forehead. "Destiny is kind to our kind after all." He smiled, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Esme chuckled and nodded her head in agreement. "I think you are right there. I have always thought that you were made, just for me... That the hundreds of years before I was created, that there was a reason for you. And I'm so thankful you waited all that time for me" she whispered, staring into his ochre eyes. "And now we get to be together, forever, in our never changing bodies. We can grow old together without the actuall growing old part and worrying about sagging... wrinkles... Impotency... Incontentence" she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at her incredibly strange choice of words, his shoulders shaking as the laughter escaped his chest. He sat up in bed, resting his back against the headboard and raised Esme up to meet him, wrapping his arms around her.

"I would love you no matter what." He smiled. "Sagging, wrinkles... Incontinence... Well maybe not that one so much." He laughed, wrinkling his nose.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Esme raised her hand and smoothed out the wrinkles on his nose. He always had a way with words to make her feel special.

She didn't have a perfect body like Alice and Rosalie. She'd had a child before she became a vampire, and her slightly wider hips and general curvyness. Esme has always wondered how Bella escaped her body suffering from her prengnacy... But it must have just been the venom.

"Well, I am just glad that we won't have to find that out. Although I few wrinkles I think could make you look rather distinguised" she joked with him. "And I could see you looking very hadsome with some silver in your hair".

She kissed his nose gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Carlisle &  Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next